Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thesage
thesage
20 Followers

Ann was pensive again. “It just occurred to me, I had a crush on Ted from the time I was a little girl. It lasted until I was through high school, and he’d already been gone four years by then. From the time I had my first orgasm watching him, I never felt anything as intense as that, until today. That must be why I smacked him. I really don’t know what came over me.”

She pursed her lips, tears rimmed her eyes, and she looked at Angie sadly. “Babe, I think I’m in love with your man.”

“Oh Ann, I love him too, but he’s not my man. It’s strange he should come into our lives at this late date. He’s kind of returning to both of us. I knew him all the way through school, but he was just another kid, kind of shy and nerdy. He showed up at the reunion a few years ago, calm, and confident, and gentle, and he lit my fire for the first time in years. When I heard his wife died, I was scared to death to write him, but I thought I was flying when he called me. Now, it turns out he was your first real love, and he’s got you up in the air, too.

“Ann, honey, we’ve been friends, and lovers, and meant so much to each other so many years, there’s no way he’s going to come between us. As far is I’m concerned, he’s ours, if he’ll have us. If he won’t, we had an afternoon to remember when the rocking chair gets us, and that day isn’t far away for any of us.”

“How you talk, girl, I expect to be screwin’ when I’m ninety.”

Angie laughed out loud. “Ann, you’re incorrigible. I just worry that Mr. Strait-laced will think we’re two dirty old women, and he won’t have anything to do with us any more.”

It was Ann’s turn to laugh. “Not a chance, babe, this guy hasn’t got it on for years. Today, he had a hard-on like a teenage kid who just discovered his cock was good for something better than pissing. And he got into it, like a baby with its first dish of ice cream. No, babe, he’s going to want more.”

She frowned soberly. “Babe, you don’t know how lucky we are. What happened today only works once in a hundred times. He’ll be able to keep it up for awhile, but at seventy, most men have lost it completely. It’s not going to last forever, and we need to be careful not to do anything that destroys it for all of us.”

They had set the table, and done everything but grill the steaks, while they talked. Ann said, “You better go wake our boy up, and get him cleaned up, and dressed. Give him a sniff of your tits, slide your hand down his belly, and check his oil. I bet you get a rise out of him, but don’t you dare go any further. I don’t want these steaks to burn.”

Angie did as she was asked, and soon returned with Ted, now showered and dressed. Ann smiled inwardly. The look on his face was somewhere between total befuddlement, and the cat that ate the canary. Well, it had been a powerful revelation for her too, and Angie as well. She sensed that all their lives were taking on a new direction.

Ted was enthralled by what was happening to him. First, the awakening of his dead sexuality; he’d thought that part of his life was over. Then came the intense lovemaking session. He thought, with wonderment, he’d gotten his rocks off twice; he couldn’t remember that happening since his early twenties. And he’d been afraid there’d be a negative reaction to his shooting blanks, but it wasn’t an issue.

Now he was having this dinner; candle light, fine china, wine, steaks, salad and garlic bread, served to him by two women he’d known from childhood, who had grown into his ideal of mature, feminine beauty. And each so delightfully different, too. He wondered if he had died, and gone to heaven, and somehow missed the transition.

They talked together quietly, enjoying each other’s company, like old friends, as comfortable with one another as old shoes. At last, Ann yawned, stretched, and said, “Well kids, we’re all at the age where we can party all night, just so long as we’re home in bed by nine. It’s been a lovely day, but a long one. I suggest you two head on home, and we all get some rest.”

Ted went to use the bathroom, and the women hugged each other. Ann said, “Babe, we gave him a pretty good jump start today. Take him home, bed him, and do whatever you have to to keep his motor running.” She looked deeply into Angie’s eyes. “But if you don’t bring him back here at least one more time before you send him back to the coast, I’ll never speak to you again.”

Angie hugged her tightly, “Oh Ann, please don’t worry about that. We started as three, and we’ll end as three, unless Ted won’t have it.”

Ann chuckled. “Babe, I’d bet my life that won’t be a problem.”

They kissed each other gently, as Ted returned. He came up to Ann, held her, and looked deep into her eyes. “Ann, I thought I was dead. I don’t know how to thank you for bringing me back to life.”

She suppressed a little smile. She knew damn well what he could do to thank her, but then her eyes brimmed, as deep emotion overwhelmed her, and the long-denied love she felt for him rose to choke her. She was tempted to tell him right then and there, but she was afraid it would destroy what they had just begun.

She held his face in her hands, and kissed him gently, saying, “Ted, you can’t imagine how happy I am that we were able to do this for you. Now take your lady home. We’ll meet again, I’m sure.”

Angie’s car was parked behind Ted, so she pulled out first, and drove away. Ted pulled out, and drove on, musing about his experience.

God! What a day! Woke up this morning, afraid I was going to be a terrible disappointment to Angie, then Ann came in. What a woman that is; confident, dominating, a lioness, the goddess Diana personified. She scared me to death when she was a little girl, and it was worse when she started teasing me this morning. Then the whole thing changed. She brought back something I thought I had lost forever. Then she cried, and said I hurt her. I didn’t want to do that. She was so different when I left this evening.

And Angie; so lovely, so warm, feminine, she brought me out of the depths of despair. I so wanted to please her in every way, and now it looks like I can.

I don’t know if I can keep up a loving relationship with two women, but I’m sure going to try.

Ted drove slowly, while he mused. Angie had already arrived and put her car away. She was waiting at the door, as he drove in and parked. He walked up to the door, and she held it open for him, smiling softly, a warm glow in her eyes. “Come in, my man, it’s time for us to go to bed.”

thesage
thesage
20 Followers