Retail Therapy

Story Info
Steamy summer co-worker sex romp.
1.1k words
3.55
39.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessa had severe issues with men. When she was 7 years old she had a crush on the security guard of her elementary school. He was 36. As she grew older, she became tired of boys with no experience who didn't know a pussy from a pistachio. The first boy who took her virginity was Leroy; and it was fast and painful. The second boy she was active with didn't know where to stick it in, and had left her shirt on during our sex. It was horrible.

She vowed to herself that she would never again sleep with someone her own age.

At 19 years old, Jessa started to become more of a woman. She grew her dark, curly hair down to her waist, and her full breasts peeked out of the tank tops she always wore in the Southern California heat. being a short girl of Romanian descent, she had to wear tall, spiky heels under her pants to boost her height, and fooled many men into thinking she was much older than she was in actuality. Her large, deep dark eyes were always outlined with the blackest eyeliner.

"Fuck," Jessa said, as she was hovering on the phone with her friend. "My boss just called me in to work on my day off...I HATE him!" She growled. "I have to go." She slammed down the phone and jumped out of bed to get ready. Deftly, she reached up and stroked her bare breast while thinking of what to wear. Her nipple responded and became erect, and she let out a soft moan. She started to feel wetness gather between her legs and shook herself out of it while she pulled on her skirt....The hot summers always had made her horny, ever since she was a little girl. Now, she had to stifle the urge and force herself to get to work.

Jessa walked into the air-conditioned electronics store and sighed with relief. Casey was waiting for her behind the counter.

"Thanks for coming in today, I couldn't get anybody else..."Was all he had to say.

"Yeah, whatever.." She replied, and made her way to the backroom.

Casey was always so annoying. He was 34 years old and still couldn't manage to ever leave the electronics store. His best quality was his eyes. They were a light, swirling blue and when Jessa wasn't busy hating him, she often found herself lost in them. He was tall, standing at 6 foot two, and always had chest hair peeking out from his shirt. Jessa knew he had tattoos across his muscular chest, because she often walked in on him changing his shirt on his lunch break. She knew he was always staring at her ass when she bent over to pick things up at closing time, as well.

She walked back out from the backroom, and Casey took off his glasses, staring at her hardly.

"What..." was all she could manage to leak out before she realized...The door was locked. And nobody was in the store.

"Casey...What are you do--..." but he cut her off as he scrambled towards her and covered her mouth with his. She tried to scream out, but he carried her in his powerful arms, kicking and screaming, her mouth still stifled with his mouth, his tongue probing across her lips.

"Stop!!" she screamed, and kicked at him, to no avail, he pinned her to the wall, lifted her up by her round bottom and slammed her onto the desk.

"I've dealt with you acting like a spoiled little snob to me long enough" he growled, "now it's time to teach you a lesson, you little bitch."

She whimpered and started to tear up, but he held his hand over her mouth and shushed her. "Aww, don't worry" he cooed, "I'm gonna make you feel good..."

Casey scooted her closer to the edge of the mahogany desk and ripped open her button-down shirt with ferocity. Jessa whimpered as his hands found her bra and tore it off hungrily. softly, his lips found her nipple, and a spare hand inched it's way up her skirt. His experienced fingers found her clit as his tongue danced over her already erect nipple. Jessa squirmed in protest, but Casey's arms and powerful legs wouldn't let her free.

"Mmmm...I can feel that you like that, little girl..."He murmured onto her breast, saliva dribbling down into her belly button.

He gripped her bottom and eased her onto the floor, parting her legs with his thighs and unzipping his pants. Jessa bucked wildly, trying to break free, but eventually had to stop. The pain in her arms was unbearable. Like she had moved a mountain.

Casey found her wetness and softly teased her clit with the tip of his manhood. Jessa looked up at him, and was horrified. She was horny. Seeing Casey's sweaty face and hungry eyes was possibly the biggest turn-on of her life. She had unknowingly torn his shirt open, and his glistening muscles and chest hair were poking out behind the beads of sweat.

She found herself moan as his cock caressed her.

"Oh, you like that?...You want that?" he growled

"O, please!" She whispered...

It was all he needed. Casey thrust deep inside of her, and she screamed out, hugging herself close to him suddenly, like a frightened child.

His hips moved slowly, the big, throbbing center of his manhood gliding in and out of her with gentle, long pushes. Casey gripped her thighs and pushed them to the side, penetrating her deeper, his moans becoming louder and her screams growing as they began to climax. Jessa had never had an orgasm with a man before, but Casey's fingers rubbing her clit, and him groaning in her ear, while his other hand kept pinching and rolling her nipples, was almost too much to bare.

"O, yah you're good, baby" he grunted, and she moaned softly, feeling him twitch inside her.

He leaned up and thrust again, this time bellowing slightly, and came deep inside her. She almost cried out as he fiddled with her clit as he came, and she responded, almost lifting her whole body off the ground and screaming loudly, her wetness grasping onto him, coming twice against his flesh. Her hips continued to push up to him, until he withdrew to lay down beside her.

They were silent for awhile until Jessa asked

"What...was that?..." She laughed.

"I've always loved you, Jessa...I wanted you all to myself from the beginning..." He leaned over on his side to look into her dark eyes...

"Be my girlfriend?..."He chuckled...

She hit his arm and laughed..

"Shutup...Pervert."