Not So Routine Traffic Stop

Story Info
A hot girl tries to get out of a speeding ticket.
4.4k words
4.34
13.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,253 Followers

All Ashley could think about as she sped down the highway was how much of an asshole Jered had been. They had been dating for over two years, and she had thought she loved him. Now she wasn't sure. They had gone over to Jered's parents' house, not for the first time, but for the first time with the rest of his family there.

Ashley had always gotten along well with his parents, so she assumed that she would get along with everyone else. But Jered's older brother Cory and his wife Jill had both been rude to Ashley the whole time, and instead of defending her, Jered had just laughed, and even joined in. Later when they were alone Ashley had brought it up, and Jered just teased her more, telling her to grow thicker skin, and that it wasn't a big deal. They had argued at first, and then fought. In the end Ashley left early, not even sure if she wanted to be with Jered anymore.

Now she was on the highway, heading home, but not paying very close attention. Her thoughts were consumed with the fight, and she didn't even notice how fast she was going. It wasn't until she saw a cop hiding on the side of the road that she checked her speed. She was going over ninety miles an hour. She quickly tried to slow down, but it was too late. As she passed the cop, she checked her rearview, hoping he wouldn't come after her. But the cop's light went on, and he pulled out, and began speeding up to catch her.

Ashley pulled over, beginning to panic. She had already gotten three speeding tickets in the last two years, and been in two minor accidents. She knew that if she got another ticket, especially for going that fast, she would probably get her license suspended. That would screw her up more than she cared to think about. She was trying to think of how she might try to get out of it, when she saw the cop getting out of his car. As he walked up to her car, she recognized him. It was Scott Turner. They had gone to school together from kindergarten all the way through high school. Ashley also knew that Scott had always had a crush on her. As he walked up to her door, she began to form a plan.

Scott was sitting in his car, sipping his morning coffee, and casually glancing at the road every minute or so. He had only been a cop for five months, and he was beginning to think more and more that he didn't want to stay a cop. After he had left the marines, it had seemed like a good fit. But all he did was sit on the highway, giving people tickets. He wasn't protecting anyone, and he certainly wasn't serving anyone. He was just being a pain in the ass, and ruining people's day.

Just as Scott was wondering what else he might like to do with himself, now that he was out of the service, he heard a loud beeping. He looked up just as a silver Porsche whizzed by. Scott looked at the radar, and saw that it read ninety-six miles an hour. That was more than twenty-five over, which meant it was a felony. Scott quickly put his coffee down, and started up his car. He pulled out of his shady spot, and sped after the Porsche.

He knew he was most likely going to have to arrest the driver of the car, which he never enjoyed. He also knew that whoever was driving that silver Porsche was probably not going to take it very well. Not that anyone ever did take it well. But the nicer the car, the bigger hassle they would be, in Scott's still limited experience. Thankfully the car pulled over once he caught up to them, and he pulled in behind it.

Scott typed the license plate number into his computer, and waited a moment. The name Ashley Harper came up, but no picture. Scott had known an Ashley Harper in school, and hoped desperately that it wasn't the same Ashley. He had always had a crush on Ashley, and he didn't want to have to deal with giving her a ticket, and especially not possibly having to arrest her.

Scott took a deep breath, and got out of the car. He walked up to the car slowly and cautiously, as he always did. As he approached the car, he saw long flowing brown hair, which did look like the Ashley he knew. Then as he walked up to the window, the woman turned to him, and he saw that it was indeed the Ashley Harper he knew. It had been seven years since he had seen her last, and somehow she seemed to have gotten even more beautiful. She flashed her pretty smile at him as she rolled down her window.

"Hi there Scott," Ashley said in a cheery voice. "I didn't know you were a cop."

"Ya, I joined a few months ago," Scott said, feeling more awkward than he ever had at a traffic stop before. "After I got out of the marines," he added.

"You were in the marines," Ashley said, looking impressed.

"Ya, for five years," Scott said, and then took a deep sigh. "Uh, you know you were going way over the speed limit, right Ashley?"

"Ya, I know, I'm really sorry," Ashley said, trying to give Scott her best puppy dog eyes. She could already tell it was working on him. "I've just had a really rough couple of days. My boyfriend brought me to his family's house, and then broke up with me this morning. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention."

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that," Scott said. "But I'm afraid I do have to give you a ticket. Sorry Ashley. Since you're an old friend I'll say you were going eighty-five, instead of ninety-five like you were. That way you won't get charged with a felony."

"Oh man, was I really going that fast?"

"Yep," Scott nodded, "I got you on the radar."

"Shoot, that will be my fourth speeding ticket in two years," Ashley told him. "They might take my license away for this."

"Uh, ya, they might," Scott nodded, not sure what else to say. "If I give you the real ticket they definitely will, but hopefully they give you a break."

"Can't you give me a break," Ashley pleaded, flashing her smile at him again. "I promise I won't go that fast again."

"Uh, I don't think I can do that Ashley," Scott said sheepishly, "sorry. If you were going under eighty maybe, but you were going more than twenty-five over. That's technically reckless endangerment, which is normally a felony, but I'm going to give you just a normal ticket."

"Isn't there anything I can do," Ashley begged. She was already trying to decide how much she would be willing to do for Scott not to give her the ticket. He did look quite good. In high school he had been scrawny and pimply. His time in the marines seemed to have done him some good though, as he was now in great shape. His face even looked way better than it had back then. She slowly realized that Scott had gotten quite good looking.

"Sorry Ashley," Scott said, looking into her gorgeous blue eyes, and trying not to think about how much he had always liked her. "I'm afraid I have to give you the ticket."

"What if I let you take me out on a date," Ashley said, knowing she sounded desperate, which she was.

"Well, uh, I think you know I always wanted that," Scott said, feeling embarrassed. "But that's not how this works. I'm already giving you a break by marking your speed down by ten miles."

"What if we skipped the date, and got right to the fun," Ashley said, "I know you always liked me. If you let me get away this one time, I'll do anything you want, right now. We can drive over to Frazier lake, where everyone used to go in high school. I'm sure you thought about going there with me before." Scott had indeed thought of that, many times. He had imagined taking her there and having fun with her more than he cared to admit. Now she was offering to go there with him and do whatever he wanted. Just fifteen minutes ago he had been thinking about how he wanted to leave the force. And getting to have sex with Ashley Harper would be better severance pay than he could have ever hoped for.

"Ashley, we really can't," Scott said, struggling to remain professional.

"Sure we can," Ashley said, "and no one ever has to know. I promise I'll make it worth it for you."

"Are you being serious," Scott asked, hoping she was. "You would go down to the lake with me, just to get out of a speeding ticket?"

"It's not just a speeding ticket Scott, its one speeding ticket too many," Ashley said. "But that's not the only reason," she added quickly. "I haven't seen you in years, and you look really good. I think we would both have a lot of fun. I won't get in trouble, and you get what you wanted your whole childhood, and we both get to have a good time. So what do you say? Do you want me to suck your cock down by the lake, or do you want to give me a ticket that will make my whole life hell for the next year or two?"

That convinced him. She had said directly that she would suck his cock. He had dreamed about that too often to let the real opportunity just go. And she was right, he didn't want to punish her, he wanted to be with her.

"Jesus, fine," Scott sighed. "But you seriously can't ever tell anyone about this."

"I won't, I promise," Ashley said, feeling relieved.

"Ok, I guess follow me then," Scott said, and began walking back to his car, shaking his head in disbelief. He got in, and pulled back onto the road, and a second later she fell in behind him. He drove down the highway, at a normal reasonable speed, and she followed. When he pulled off the exit to go to the lake, he half expected her to speed on past, but she continued following him. He drove down the side road, and then onto the dirt road, and then he was pulling up to the lake.

There was only one other car at the lake. It was a little black sedan with some teenagers in it, and they quickly drove away when they saw Scott's cop car. He made sure not to even look in their direction, not wanting anyone to be able to identify him later. He knew full well how illegal what he was doing was. Scott brought his car to a stop, and then Ashley pulled up beside him. He got out, and saw her getting out as well.

Scott took a deep sigh, wondering if he was really going to go through with this, and walked around the car. Ashley came around her car, and then Scott got his first good look at her. He had already seen how good her face looked. He had always liked her, for as long as he could remember, and she was even hotter now. Her body had undergone an even more striking transformation. She had always been thin, but now she was fit. He could see how strong her legs looked, and how tight her stomach looked. His eyes glanced down at her tits, and hovered there for a moment. He didn't remember her ever being busty before. But now her tits looked huge. He guessed they must be fake, because they looked at least double the size they used to. She was wearing a tight black t shirt that really hugged them well, and he could see that her nipples were hard.

"So, uh, how should we do this?" She asked him, which just made the whole thing feel even more awkward. He knew she didn't really want to do this, but he had come too far to arrest her now. He had already broken the law, and screwed his job up if anyone found out, so he might as well get the reward.

"I don't know," Scott shrugged, feeling uncomfortable, "I've never been to the lake with anyone before. I've also never done anything like this before."

"Ok, well, I guess we can do it in one of our cars, or we can go down by the water, there's a sandy spot people used to go to." Scott didn't want to know how she knew that.

"Uh, I guess let's go down to the water," he said, not wanting to do it in either car. His car had cameras in it, so that was way out, and her little Porsche wouldn't have enough room. He popped his trunk, grabbed a blanket, and walked down to the water with Ashley. She walked ahead of him, and he looked down at her ass. She was wearing tight jeans, and her ass looked perfect.

When they got down to the spot, Scott looked around to make sure no one could see them, and then laid the blanket on the sand. Ashley got down, and looked up at him expectantly. Scott sat down beside her, and then she leaned over him, giving him sexy eyes. Her hands moved up his legs, and over his crotch. He felt himself quickly start to fill out as her hands moved along his body. She began unbuckling his pants, and then her hand slid into his pants and wrapped around his cock.

"Oh my god," Ashley said, her eyes going wide as she stared down at Scott's pants.

"What's up," Scott asked, hoping she wasn't going to stop now. He was finally getting what he had spent so many nights dreaming about as a teenager.

"Nothing," Ashley said, her hand slowly moving along his cock, feeling it all around. "It's just, I had no idea you had such a big dick. Was it that big in high school?"

"Uh, probably not," Scott shrugged. "But definitely close."

"Well I wish I knew that back then," Ashley said, smiling at him. "We should have done this a long time ago."

"I guess we should make up for all the lost time then," Scott said, and Ashley laughed. She leaned forward, and kissed him, with her hand still rubbing his cock inside his pants. Scott leaned forward, over her, and they made out like that for a few minutes, both moving their hands all over the other. Scott was feeling her tits and ass for the first time, and it was even better than he had always imagined.

When they finally broke the kiss, she pushed him off her, and quickly sat up. She pulled her shirt off in one quick easy motion, and Scott stared in awe at her tits. They looked bigger and fuller than he had even thought. Ashley smiled and laughed at the way he was staring, and reached back and let her bra fall off. Scott's mouth actually dropped open as he got to see her full tits. Her nipples were tiny and pink and hard, and Scott couldn't stop himself from bending down and taking one in his mouth. He grabbed onto her tits with both hands, and started massaging them, while sucking her nipples. Ashley tilted her head back, and let him play with her tits for a moment, before wanting more.

"My turn," she said, and moved down to his pants. She unbuckled his belt, and then pulled his pants down. Scott lifted his hips, and then his hard cock sprang up as it was released. "Wow," Ashley said, smiling at his cock as it stood at attention for her, "I had no idea you had such a great cock."

"Thanks," Scott said, not sure what he was supposed to say to that. He knew what he wanted her to do though. She got down next to it, and stared at it for a moment. Scott wanted to grab her head and shove it down on his cock, but he waited patiently, admiring the way her tits hung down as she bent over his cock. She wrapped one hand around it, and then bent down, and moved her lips over the end. Scott closed his eyes in bliss as he felt Ashley's soft full lips moving down his cock.

She took about half of it before stopping, and then pulled off, and dove down again. Scott let out a groan as he felt her mouth taking his cock much deeper than most girls. She kept one hand wrapped around the base of his cock, and began playing with his balls with the other. Scott placed a hand on the back of her head as it bobbed up and down, taking his cock slowly deeper. It was easily the best blowjob he had ever gotten, and he quickly realized that he wasn't going to be able to last as long as he'd like. He had been waiting years for this, and he didn't know if he would ever get a chance like this again, but there was nothing he could do. He tried to hold off, but he could feel it already happening.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as Ashley kept taking his cock in slow deep strokes, "I'm gonna cum." To his surprise, she didn't stop. She kept her hand wrapped around the base, and even sped up her movements as she sucked him off. Scott felt the cum rocketing up and out of his cock, and into Ashley's mouth. He watched as her cheeks puffed out, and her eyes went wide. He always shot big loads, and he could feel that this one was especially big. Ashley gulped his cum down as he shot it into her mouth, but it was too much. She pulled back, gasping for air, and was immediately blasted in the face by a big thick jet of cum. Another followed, splashing across her cheek and nose, and then another. The last of it spilled out his cock and slid down over his balls, while Ashley just stared in awe.

"Holy shit," she said after swallowing what was in her mouth, "that was a big fucking load. Do you always cum like that?"

"Uh, that felt like a little more than usual," Scott said.

"I bet," Ashley said, wiping cum off her cheeks and staring down at Scott's cock. "That was insane," she added. "Um, Scott, you're still hard."

"Ya," Scott nodded, hoping it didn't have to be over yet. "I can keep going if you want."

"Really," Ashley looked surprised at that. Scott had just shot what felt like five of her boyfriend's loads into her mouth, and he was still totally hard. Her boyfriend could barely go twice in a day, let alone twice in a row.

"Definitely," Scott nodded, and his cock bounced up and down in agreement.

"Ok," Ashley laughed, bending down again, "let me just clean you up first then." She moved her mouth over his cock again, and began licking up all the cum. She licked and slurped all the cum off his dick, until it was totally clean, and then sat up again. She reached down, and wiggled out of her shorts, and Scott stared at her pussy. It looked tight and wet, and had a nice trimmed patch of hair above it. She threw a leg over him, and then leaned down and kissed him again. Scott could taste his own cum in her mouth, but he didn't care. They started making out again, and then he felt her hand on his cock, puling it toward her pussy. He felt his cock press up against her pussy, and felt its warmth and wetness. She kept it there for a moment, as they made out, and then moved down. They moaned out together as he entered her.

She felt tight and hot and wet and perfect. And he felt big and powerful, and was filling her up in a way that she wasn't used to. She began moving her body in a slow sensual motion, grinding her hips back and forth, moving his cock back and forth inside her. Scott just held onto her hips, staring up at her in awe. He had wanted this for as long as he could remember, and it was not disappointing. Ashley was definitely hotter than she had been in high school, and she seemed to be pretty good at what she was doing too.

Ashley was moaning in a soft sexy way as she sped up her movements. Scott was just trying to hold off from cumming again already. He was good at sex, but this was his high school crush, and she was so fucking hot. The way her tits were bouncing around as she rode him made his mouth water. He let go of her waist, and brought his hands up to her tits. They felt even better than they looked. Ashley had her head tilted back, and was moaning louder and louder as she rode him faster. She was clearly climbing the mountain to her own orgasm, and Scott watched in fascination. When she reached the peak, she let out a long high moan, and he could feel her body shaking in his hands. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock, and then he was cumming too. He forgot to warn her, and ended up shooting a big load into her, but she didn't seem to mind at all.

"Holy shit, you have a great fucking cock," Ashley said as she lay down beside Scott.

"Thanks, you're pretty great yourself," Scott said, and she smiled at him. They leaned together and began kissing. Then Ashley rolled over, and backed her body up against his. Scott wrapped an arm around her, and hugged her tight against his body. His cock was pressing up against her ass, and she reached back and guided it into her pussy. Scott wasn't used to this position, but he liked it. He thrusted his hips into her, and she grinded her whole body against his. He brought a hand around her body, and began massaging her tits as he fucked her from behind. Ashley leaned her head back, and they started kissing again as they fucked.

"Hey!" a loud voice called from somewhere up by the cars. They both froze, and looked around in fear. They lay perfectly still, Scott's cock still inside Ashley. "Turner!" the voice shouted again, and Scott recognized it as his lieutenant. He knew he was in deep shit, but he thought he could maybe still get out of it. He pulled his cock out of Ashley, and reached for his clothes. She looked as scared as him, and he knew that she was thinking she might get arrested.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,253 Followers
12