Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers

My son's eyes opened wide and he saw me in the doorway, light from the window spotlighting me. His mouth worked and nothing came out and he sat up, his hand releasing that magnificent penis and reaching for the blanket to cover up. In a panicked, wet voice, he sobbed, "Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...I'm sorry, Mom!"

"No," I replied sternly, taking a step towards him. "No, don't you be a bit sorry, my love!" My hands reached down and I pulled the worn gown up and over my head, revealing my naked body to my son. I threw the old garment aside and climbed up on the bed.

As I swung my leg over my son's body, his thick, erect and hard cock brushing my thigh, leaving a warm trial of precum, James's eyes widened in shock and maybe fear and he gasped, "Mom -- what the hell? Mom -- you can't..."

Then I was on top of him and lying down, trapping his swollen, throbbing meat against my crotch and stomach while my heavy breasts flattened against his strong chest and I said, "I can and I will! You want this, James, darling. I want this." I teased him with a kiss, soft and loving and ending with a wet lick of my tongue across his lips before I added, "Momma's gonna make all your dreams come true!"

James stared at me in wide eyed shock for a moment and then I was engulfed in his embrace as he kissed me, his tongue hungrily slipping into my mouth and finding my own for another taste while his hands roamed over my flesh, squeezing my ass cheeks and stroking my back before intertwining in my hair and holding me firmly in place as we kissed like lovers for the first time.

I had grown up a relatively good girl. I confess to having performed oral sex on two boyfriends after high school and before I met Jimmy. I was still a virgin when Jimmy laid me on our wedding bed and until now his was the only cock I'd ever had inside my pussy. Now I was consumed with a sudden terrible need and desire to know the sinful sensation of having my son's huge dick inside me.

Jimmy hadn't been a good lover all those years before, but I was sure that it wasn't just poor memory that told me that his son's lovely cock dwarfed his own and I wanted it right now! I broke our kiss, saliva splattering over both our chests as I sat up. I felt like I could barely catch my breath as my meaty tits heaved, the nipples swollen up like ripe berries. I ran my hands slowly down James's chest, his muscles now engorged and swollen in his arousal. I could hear my father's lilting brogue in my husky voice as I rasped, "I'm gonna fuck ya now, my son! I want that fine man's cock buried deep in my pussy!"

I rose up on my knees, stretching high as I wrapped one trembling hand around my son's big dick and brought it between my legs where the thick red pelt of my bush was now split by my swollen and slick lips. It had been better than ten years since I'd known a cock and now...now my son was coming all the way home to relieve me of all I'd missed.

"I love you, James," I whispered as I felt his head spreading my pussy. "Momma loves you so much!" I sobbed as I slowly lowered myself, pleasure mixing with pain as my son's thick cock went deeper and deeper into my tight hole -- spreading my cunt wide and never stopping, never pausing, just creating one sweet and continuous sensation of becoming filled with something wonderful!

As I impaled myself on my son's cock, I reached out and took James's hands and placed them on my breasts, guiding him and urging him to sink his fingers into my tit flesh, showing him how to tease his mother's hard and sensitive nipples with his palms, his work roughened flesh delightfully scratchy against my blood engorged nubs. "Oh Mom, I can't believe it...I've dreamed and wanted this." Tears of joy flowed down my son's face as he sobbed, "I love you!"

After what seemed to be an eternity, James's cock was in me to the root -- his reddish blonde wiry pubic hair entangling itself in my thick red bush. I had never felt anything like it. He was so big, I felt stuffed and my son was incredibly long, his cockhead nestled in placed that his father had never touched. I felt dizzy as the erotic bliss of the moment almost made me swoon. I ground my crotch against him and arched my back and stretched, letting my weight settle more on James's body -- seeking to somehow drill a little more of my son's penis inside me.

A blazing fire of lust erupted between my thighs and I began to ride James -- slowly at first -- he felt that big and I felt so tight, but with each incredible up and down motion, we began to move easier -- still tight and delicious, but wetter and slicker as I coated his cock with the creamy juices of my cunt. The fire spread outward from my loins until I felt I was being consumed by flames of incestuous lust and desire. My hair was whipping wildly around as I continued to piston up and down on my son's cock, sweat falling from my body to splatter on James's slick skin, his hips thrusting upwards to meet my downward slide in an almost bone-jarring collision of bodies.

I heard a keening wail a long time before I realized it was me, crying out in orgasmic pleasure as for the first time in years a hard cock made me cum! My pleasure turned white hot and increased a thousand fold as my orgasm swept me up and I surrendered to this incestuous love body and soul, continuing to fuck my son as I quivered and shook with unbelievable pleasure.

With his cock buried deep inside me, James sat up, his mouth coming to cover one of my nipples and sucking on it like a hungry babe, his teeth making me moan lewdly as he nipped and teased my sensitive flesh. As my orgasm waned, I was helpless in his arms with barely enough strength to kiss him and stroke his back. With a hungry growl, James took a firm hold on my body and literally flipped us around in midair and I found myself landing roughly on my back on that narrow bed, my breath whooshing from my body as my son's hard cock still deep in my cunt drove itself a little deeper with the impact.

I shivered as I looked into James's eyes and saw in them more than just love and lust. There was a hunger in his brown-green eyes that promised never to be sated...that demanded to be compensated for all that had never happened before and an insistence that this would never end. I shivered from the intensity I saw there and because I felt welling up inside my soul the same hunger and insistence. What my son and I did here and now could not and would not ever stop!

James ran his hands over my heaving tits and down my sides, stroking my thighs and then my ankles which he then took hold of and then my son lifted my legs and spread them as wide as he could while he began to thrust into me. I flung my head back as I felt him stroke deep inside me, opening me up to more and more of his long, thick penis. James fucked me like a madman for what seemed an eternity and while part of me reveled in the seemingly endless flow of orgasmic joy that washed over my body, another part of me marveled at the amazing control my James seemed to possess.

He let my ankles go suddenly and I somehow managed to wrap my legs around his thrusting hips, digging my heels into his tight ass cheeks while he eased his body lower onto mine and showered me with wet, sloppy kisses -- our tongues dancing and flirting and making love on their own.

James began to fuck his mother with mad abandon and I held on to him for dear life, trying to thrust back even as I slipped into yet another orgasm and then my son howled like wolf and thrust deep one last time and I screamed in passionate delight as I felt his cockhead swell and then he was flooding me with hot, thick cream and I was insane with pleasure as my son filled my womb with his semen, searing my insides with more of a man's seed that I would have thought possible. Heavy jet after jet of sperm burst forth from his cock -- so much I wondered if it would ever end...not that I minded. It was hot and beautiful and in the haze of my incestuous orgasm, I wept with the beauty of the moment and of the unbelievable sensations.

The world went away for a bit, leaving only sweet and incredible pleasure that was my entire world and then I was back and in my son's arms and his lovely cock still inside me as he kissed my face tenderly, whispering over and over again, "You, Mom, you are all I ever wanted or will ever need...just you, Mom. I love you."

I kissed him back, somehow finding the strength to raise my hand to stroke his cheek. "I love you, James, my dear sweet boy. Your mother will never let you go -- it's you and me, now and forever!"

We fell asleep then in each other's arms and for the first time in longer than I could remember, I had a good night's sleep, feeling safe in my son's arms. My last conscious thoughts were of how good and warm he felt, the light hair on his chest tickling my nose as I pressed my face to his body, smelling his earthy, sweaty scent while his arms held me close in a strong embrace.

In the light of a reddish colored dawn, we both seemed to awake together, James's cock still in me and growing long and hard again. We both looked at each other, the hope and joy that it all wasn't just a wonderful dream evident in both our faces. We were cuddled on our sides and my son rolled us so that he was more or less on his back and we had a long, slow fuck with his hands cupping my ass and moving me back and forth on his stiff dick -- neither of us in a hurry, both of us just enjoying the moment.

It was lovemaking as I'd never known before. With Jimmy it had been straight up, lets get going sex -- good in a basic way, but this was more...this was what it meant to have someone make love to you who truly believed you to be the end all and be all of their world. As my son fed me his sweet, fine cock we whispered our desires to each other, bared our souls to each other and with each long, drawn out thrust I fell more and more in love with my beloved James, my heart swelling and breaking as he gently told me of his secret longing for me for several years and how it grew with each passing day. James told me how he had longed desired to see me treated like the wonderful woman he knew I was deserved to be treated.

It eased my guilt for his lost youth with James telling me of how it had made him so happy to be my man in so many ways and I wept with joy as he confessed his dreams for us -- a world free of his father and this sad, decrepit place, someday making a home for us where we could live happily ever after. This last part he told me in a strained voice amidst my escalating cries of pleasure as he brought us both to an exquisite orgasm that seemed to go on and on...carrying me to heaven's door as his cum filled my pussy amidst his soft whispers of, "We will live happily ever after, Mom. I swear it!"

It seemed like we lay there basking in the golden glow of the newly discovered depths of our love for an eternity, but all good things seem destined to end and so did that wonderful moment as I heard Jimmy's demanding noises from the living room...noises that indicated that he needed to be cleaned and fed.

With great regret, I left my son's bed and dressing quickly, I began another day's chores -- cleaning Jimmy up and seeing to his breakfast. Cleaning him was always the biggest chore, but as I rolled him over on his side to wash him, I felt a hand on my shoulder and there was James, a smile on his face as he moved to help me -- a smile unlike any I'd seen in years -- a happy, hopeful smile and one that prodded a similar one from me. As my husband glared at me and his son, we finished him quickly and I sat about fixing our breakfast.

In our financial state, all we really could afford was plain oatmeal which while nourishing, was as bland as cardboard. Because I felt so happy that morning, I splurged and added a bit of my hoarded coffee to our meal...Jimmy loved coffee and was spiteful when he didn't get it. This morning he was spiteful despite getting his favorite treat.

His eyes seemed to convey a deeper level of hate this morning and it dawned on me that he might have heard us in the night or this morning making love. In any case, while James washed up in the bathroom, I tried to feed Jimmy, but he was angrily spitting food at me after the first few swallows. "You need to settle yourself down and act right, Jimmy," I begged, wiping spit and oatmeal off my gown. "What's wrong with you this morning, anyway?"

By way of answer, my husband turned his eyes towards the bathroom door and then spit at me again. "Damn your soul you hateful bastard!" I cried as I looked at my now filthy gown. Jimmy's eyes were full of fire and hatred and he mewled something almost indecipherable...but it sounded like he called me a whore.

He knew then. There was no doubt about it -- Jimmy knew that our son and I had fucked each other like mad lovers in the night. Jimmy trembled with effort and he managed to mumble, "Cunt...Whore," and spit at me again. And for the second time within a few hours, I had that perfect moment of clarity and all the years of abuse and neglect came to the forefront of my consciousness and my anger welled up as I stood up and said, "That's enough, you son of a bitch." I raised my fist back to strike him, but I caught myself as I suddenly realized that there was a better way to get my revenge...no, my retribution for all the years of hell my husband had put me and my son through.

"James," I called out loudly. "Come here!"

There was a momentary pause and then my son emerged from the tiny bathroom -- a threadbare towel around his waist. "Mom, are you alright?" he said.

There was a fine razor edged quality to my voice as I replied, "I am absolutely fine, darling. Please bring Momma a chair from the kitchen." I pointed to one of the plain, wooden straight back chairs that we used at the tiny round table. "Set it here directly in front of your father."

James obeyed me quickly, a confused look on his face. I centered it, facing towards Jimmy at a distance of five feet -- making sure to be outside my husband's spitting range. "Mom?" James said softly. "What's going on?"

I glared down at Jimmy and then as I turned towards my son, I quickly pulled my gown over my head and again tossed it aside. "Retribution, son!" I hissed and then I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him hard as I pressed my naked flesh against his hard body. James stiffened in surprise as I pressed my tongue into his mouth, but as our tongues danced together, I felt him relax and he didn't resist as I reached down and tugged his towel free and tossed it away to land next to my soiled and discarded gown.

I moaned appreciatively as my son's hands began to roam over my back and hips, slowly stroking me one moment and kneading handfuls of flesh the next. I heard an indignant snarl of sorts from across the room, but ignored it, losing myself in the embrace of my loving son. I could feel James's cock growing against my belly, its inevitable rising up evoking a delicious sensation as it moved against my skin.

The kiss ended with us both practically breathless and I turned to Jimmy, savoring the anger in his eyes now and I ground myself against James as I said, "Doesn't our son have a fine body, Jimmy. He's got the body of a real man..." I slipped my hand downward and wrapped it around his erection and continued, "And our son has the cock of a real man...a fine, big cock, much bigger than yours ever was, don't you agree?" I slowly stroked it, feeling it pulse in my hand. "And Jimmy, it feels so good inside me -- so much better than ever your puny little thing did!"

I felt James's cock swell at his mother's words and while facing towards Jimmy, I rubbed my cheek against our son's chest. "And Jimmy, he makes me so wet just thinking of him inside of me, fucking me, Jimmy -- cumming in me and making me cum harder and better than you ever did."

I slipped in front of James, shivering as I felt his erect cock nestle itself in the crack of my ass. My son pleased me by instinctively joining in on the torture I wanted to inflict on my sorry spouse. James's hands slipped up and cupped my heavy breasts, kneading and bouncing my plentiful tit flesh and pinching and tugging on my swollen nipples till I was ready to scream.

"Isn't Mom beautiful, Dad?" James chimed in. "She is absolutely fucking gorgeous!" I sighed happily as my son ducked his head and kissed me softly on my shoulder. He looked down at his father and continued, "You were a fucking idiot not treating Mom like a queen, Dad." Then, even without seeing his face, I knew my son was displaying a wolfish smile as he said, "But don't worry, Dad. I'm taking care of Mom now...and I'll fuck her like she deserves whenever she wants it!"

I giggled and as I wiggled my ass against my son's erection, I said, "Mmmmm. I want you to fuck me right now, James. Will you fuck your Mom good...right now, son?"

James's fingers intertwined in my hair, both between my legs and on my head. He leaned my head back and kissed me while running his fingers through my thick, red bush to find my slippery wet labia and split them, revealing my sodden, pink flesh.

As the kiss ended, he eased himself down onto the wooden chair, pulling me towards his lap, but I had a sudden new inspiration. I knelt at his side, glancing at Jimmy whose face was almost as red as my hair and I gave him a sweet smile as I again took our son's cock in my hand and slowly stroked it up and down.

"Isn't it lovely, Jimmy -- hard and long and thick!" I moved my head towards James's lap, planting little kisses on his thigh. "I've been dying to taste it, but I've been enjoying our boy's cock in my pussy so much." I paused with my mouth hovering over James's cock, feeling the warmth coming from the swollen head and smelling his scent -- his musk mixed with the smell of semen.

I reached out and flicked James's cockhead with my tongue and said, "You always said I wasn't much of a cocksucker, Jimmy. I wonder if your son will agree?" I ran my tongue up and down James's shaft and licked his large balls and added, "I'm out of practice of course, but I'm going to be getting lots of practice with our son from now on!" I rolled my tongue up the length of James's penis and then took him in my mouth -- never taking my eyes off my husband as he glared at us. I sucked my son deep, taking as much of his length as I could before letting him slip almost completely free, my lips holding him while my tongue busily explored and washed his crown.

James groaned and sighed as his mother went down on him, murmuring to his father about how good I was. I would occasionally take my eyes off Jimmy and look to our son and we would share a moment of perfect bliss flavored by the sheer perversity of the moment. I suppose we should have been ashamed at torturing Jimmy like that, but to this day, I've never felt any guilt -- remembering only the sheer lewd excitement of not only making love to my son, but rubbing my bastard husband's face in our incestuous passion.

Finally, I could take waiting no more and I let James slip from between my lips and with his help rose to my feet. "Now's the moment you've been waiting for, Jimmy," I hissed as I moved to straddle our son's lap facing my husband. I felt completely liberated as I felt James's wet and hard cock press against my cunt flesh as Jimmy stared deadly daggers at us. "Your son is going to fuck your wife, Jimmy. Your son is going to fuck me better than you ever dreamed of doing and your son is going to make his mother -- your lawfully wedded wife cum her brains out!" I began to lower myself onto my son's thick penis and as it disappeared inside me, I moaned, "And you can't stop me, you limp dicked bastard!"

I'm sure we looked incredibly erotic and lewd with my legs draped over James's thighs, my feet barely touching the ground, levering myself up and down on my son's cock by my toes, while he groped my bouncing tits and nuzzled my neck and ear, both of us grinning and moaning while staring at Jimmy -- humiliatingly cuckolding him while he helplessly watched.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers