Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Mom," James groaned as he pinched my nipples and planted kisses on my shoulder and neck, his lips making me quiver almost as much as that thick penis buried in my cunt did! "Your pussy is soooo fine, Mom! I love it! I love you, Mom!"

"I love you, James, my sweet motherfucker!" I crooned back to my son as I rode him -- savoring every moment of his thick meat slipping deep in. "You're a fine lover, son -- much better than your daddy ever was!" I twisted and writhed in my son's lap, taking his hands and helping them squeeze my tits, urging him to pinch and pull on my nipples ever more roughly.

Our bodies were soon covered in sweat and the room quickly reeked of our scent - fuck sweat and hot pussy. I could feel the pleasure roiling inside me, becoming more intense with each passing moment, threatening to explode into orgasmic fire and I was bucking and bouncing on James's cock as I screamed, "He's wonderful, Jimmy -- a real man fucking me -- making me cum like a man should. Your son's a better man than you, a better lover...a better fucker than you ever were!" Then I was screaming with the overwhelming joy of orgasm as James pulled me down hard on his cock and with his fine penis buried deep in my womb he began to pump his hot seed inside me!

Jimmy in his bed seemed almost to vibrate with impotent fury and in the midst of my son induced orgasm, I found myself laughing -- the first full bodied happy laugh I let out in longer than I could remember. After all these miserable years of suffering and abuse, I was happy again!

As I felt James's cock begin to shrink in the aftermath of our lovemaking, I stood and turned around and began to shower his face with kisses -- his father now the farthest thing from my mind. "Take me to bed, darling," I gasped between kisses. "Make love to me again!"

"My pleasure, Mom," James replied as he stood up, bearing my weight easily and carried me into his small bedroom where for the next few hours, I forgot all about the bad part of our lives while my son made me remember all that is glorious about being a woman in love. I marveled at James's endurance and ability to recover. Perhaps it was simply his youth, but I think that there was a lot of wished for loving that inspired my son to continue to perform and please his mother.

Later in the day as we took care of Jimmy's physical needs, I felt enveloped in a cocoon of love unlike anything I'd ever experienced -- one that shielded me from my husband's ever present hate. Now he was something more or less to be pitied. Filled with my son's love (not to mention his hot semen), I could face any thing.

I also discovered that while I savored every moment James and I shared in the bedroom, I also was enjoying every moment that we could rub Jimmy's face in the fact that our son and I were now unashamedly lovers. That Saturday night as we watched television on the little black and white set we'd found in a second hand store, James and I were sitting on the couch holding hands as a Red Sox game unfolded. It was a hot night with no wind and the box fan on the fritz so my son was wearing only his boxer shorts and I was in a ragged slip. Jimmy was oblivious to the game, instead looking angrily at us.

Perhaps I am a terrible person, but I couldn't help myself. "You hoping for a little more of a peek, Jimmy?" I asked in a sweet voice. "It'll be my pleasure!" Winking at James, I slid to the floor and moved between my son's knees. I sighed with pleasure as I reached out and palmed his crotch, my heart beating faster as I felt James's cock pulse and grow.

"Ah, Jimmy -- you should be proud of James. He's already cummed in my pussy at least four times today and our fine man of a son can still get hard for his mother!" I said in a happy, laughing voice that I scarcely recognized as my own. I looked up into James's eyes and felt the heat again grow in my now well fucked pussy and said, "Would you like Mommy to suck your cock, sweetheart?"

James sighed happily, his face smooth and clear of many of the premature lines that the recent years had marked him with and he replied, "I would love that, Mom!"

It was with great relish that I fished his cock from his shorts, once again marveling at is girth and length and I leaned in and kissed the head tenderly before taking him in my mouth and letting my tongue roll slowly over his swollen glans, savoring the taste of the precum already building in his slit. I glanced over at Jimmy and saw his face, red and infuriated as he stared at me orally pleasing our son.

It thrilled me to humiliate him so -- not as a sadistic thrill but as retribution for all the pain and anguish he'd inflicted upon us. Satisfied, I turned my gaze again to James and held his gaze as he watched me suck his cock. All my energies turned to pleasing him and I tried to note which movements of my lips and tongue seemed to make him happiest. It took a little doing and I thought I would choke once or twice, but I managed to take all of him in my mouth -- doing that deep throat thing and reveled as I watched my son throw his head back in sheer ecstasy as I sucked him and sucked him and sucked him some more.

The day's events left him with considerable staying power and with nothing better or more enjoyable to do, I tried to give him the blowjob of a lifetime. When he would approach climax, I would back off, letting his blood swollen penis slip from between my lips to cool off a bit. I would fill these moments with pointed comments at Jimmy, asking him if I was sucking our son's cock correctly and informing him of how superior James's cock was to that of his father. "Don't you wish, Jimmy, that it was your wee little cock I was sucking?" I said tauntingly. "All your cruel words to me now, I bet you're wishing you could take back."

I licked the head of James's dick and smacked my lips as I grinned up at my husband, his anger almost turning him purple and then I added, "But from now on, the only cock these lips will taste is that of our son!"

Again and again, I took James deep in my mouth and throat, my tongue licking and exploring every ridge and vein of my son's wonderful cock until I was almost shivering from exhaustion. Finally, I could wait no more -- I began vigorously sucking James's cockhead, urging him with my eyes to cum for his mother and after a few minutes of exquisite torture, James moaned, "Mom, I'm -- I've got to cum!"

I sucked all the harder and was immediately rewarded with a tremendous blast of delicious, hot semen. I almost choked from the quickness and amount of sperm as my son shot streamer after streamer of thick and hot salty semen into my hungry mouth. I held off swallowing so I could let my son slip from my mouth, long and messy strands of spunk extending from his cock to my lips and show my husband how much seed our son could produce.

James's hands were intertwined in my hair and he was gasping, "That was incredible, Mom. I love you so much," while trying to catch his breath.

"I love your cum, James," I replied, licking a glop of his sperm from my lips. I turned and grinned at Jimmy who looked near enough to having another stroke. "And we're going to do this a lot from now on, I promise!"

As I got off my knees, James reached out and took my hand. "You know, Mom -- turn about is only fair play."

I raised an eyebrow and cocking my head to one side, said, "Now, whatever do you mean by that, son?"

In reply, James placed his hands under my slip and between my legs, palming my tender cunt. "I haven't gotten to taste your pussy yet, Mom!" He said with a leering grin and licking his lips.

My hands flew to my mouth in shock and in a breathless voice, I answered, "You'll be wanting to lick my pussy, James? No one -- your father never did that!"

James stood and waltzed me around and sat me down on the couch. As he knelt, he looked over at his father and said, "Dad, you're such a fucking idiot. How could you not want to eat Mom's pussy?" He flipped my slip upwards, revealing my red bush and my now well fucked cunt, almost as red as my pubic hair, my labia thick and swollen, glistening with my juices. James ran his hands along my inner thighs and then rubbed both palms over my sensitive puss -- almost making me cum just from his light touch.

"Oh son, have you ever done this before?" I whispered in wonder. I had never been licked before! Jimmy had thought it a foul and dirty thing to do all those years ago and now my son was eager and drooling to put his mouth on me where not but a few hours before he'd pumped load after load of sperm inside!

The bravado in his voice faded as James said softly back, "No, I haven't, Mom, but I've dreamed of eating your pussy and I promise you, I will become good at it!"

I spread my legs wide as James plunged his face into my tender flesh, crying out in delight as his tongue, thick and warm washed across my pussy lips and delved into my cunt. It was wonderful and in just a few seconds I was on fire like never before and my head was swimming as my son's tongue just seemed to devour me.

I cried and squirmed as James's tongue seemed to be everywhere...probing deep into my cunt or licking up and down my labia or probing for my clitoris, urging it to emerge from its little hood. His breath tickled as it blew warm air through my thick mat of red hair. As my son sucked and chewed and licked my pussy, I felt myself cumming over and over again, my body jerking about and stiffening up as orgasms swept me up...I was even aware of a sudden and strange, but intensely pleasurable sensation of ejaculating pussy juices into James's face as the incestuous pleasure took me time and time again.

Through it all, Jimmy stared and fumed, his mouth working impotently to form incoherent curses as he watched his only son kneel between his wife's legs and devour her pussy, pleasuring his mother while his father could only helplessly stare.

The pleasure was so incredible, so intense that I think I blacked out at least once. I know I suddenly realized that I was naked and that while lapping my pussy, James was also mauling my tits, pinching them hard as his tongue brought me off again, intensifying my pleasure in ways I would never have dreamed possible!

I was in a daze as our first full day as lovers ended and James and I dutifully made Jimmy ready for the night. Having prepared Jimmy for bed, I turned to my son and wrapped my arms around him. James's hands found my asscheeks and he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist, his hardening cock trapped between our bodies and we both wished Jimmy sweet dreams before my son carried me to his bedroom to make love to me one more time before we fell headlong into dreams of what might be yet to come.

And just that quickly the world seemed to change. Life was no longer a continuous drudge of hopeless labor and poverty. Taking care of Jimmy was a breeze knowing that my James would be transporting me to another world of delicious, incestuous pleasure, both in the near privacy of that tiny bedroom and with our blatant and lewd exhibitions in front of Jimmy. His anger now was muted by his wife and son's lust and love for each other.

Economically, things gradually improved as well. When James graduated in May from high school, he began applying for better jobs and found one. We were still poor, but now James had a better paying daytime job and supplemented that with some part time work that allowed us to spend more time together. We all were eating better and James took great delight bringing me the occasional little gift -- a new negligee and my first decent dress in years and perfume!

The doctor at the free clinic noted that even Jimmy seemed better health wise. "Although his spirits seem in decline -- I'm not seeing that old fire of his anymore," remarked the doctor. I had no answer for him, but I smiled with the secret knowledge that my retribution against Jimmy was visibly taking its toll. His anger at being openly cuckolded by his wife and son was extinguished fraction by fraction with each act of fucking or sucking that James and I performed in front of him. You can call me a spiteful and callous bitch if you want, but never once did I ever feel any guilt or remorse over making my husband watch me being pleasured by our son or making him witness my sluttish devotion to James. Indeed, it made the sex special and delicious in its own way.

Life went on this way for the next two years until the morning I arose from bed, my thighs sticky with my son's semen from a night of passionate lovemaking, and found Jimmy dead. The doctor's opinion was that a final stroke had killed him and I imagine that it indeed was the physical cause -- but in my heart, I proudly know that with every son induced moan of pleasure and with every combined cry of incestuous orgasm that Jimmy endured, we killed a bit of his black soul. I feel no shame. It wasn't revenge we'd earned, but a just retribution for the long years of pain that man gave his wife and son.

It might be melodramatic to end our story with a revelation that after Jimmy's burial in the city's pauper's graveyard that we found Jimmy's hidden stash of ill gotten cash and that James and I lived happily ever after, but of course that's not quite the way it happened.

Freed of the obligation of caring for Jimmy, I found work for myself and at my insistence James enrolled in the local college and went back to work part-time. The next few years were a struggle financially although we were wealthy beyond measure in terms of love as my son and I truly became one. Finally, James graduated with a degree in business and today we live in the Midwest, with James rising rapidly within the banking industry.

We rarely speak of the old days preferring to savor the present and dream of the future...a future in each other's arms, free of reckless and futile hatred and filled with the love of a mother and son. I'm still an optimist -- I've been wronged, but I had my retribution and life is once again wonderful.

The End