Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to the docks of Oxnard and found the fishing boat I was looking for. The two men on the boat came and helped the two semi-sleeping women aboard and below decks. Once below we put each in her own bunk. The men left me for a few minutes. I undressed them both. I'd wondered for years what Maureen looked like naked and I found out. Of the two sisters she looked best naked. Great tits. I saw no reason to resist so I sucked hard enough on her tit to leave a nice bruise. It looked a lot like the bruise Julia had told me she got shopping. I tied her to the bunk. She had lots of body freedom but couldn't get off the bunk. A rope tied to a metal loop near the floor at the head of her bunk, went up to her neck, twice around and back to another ring near the deck. Her arms and legs were free but unable to reach the knots holding her to the bunk. I tied Julia the same way. It took some work but I took the rings and other jewelry off both women. I went up on deck and let the men go down and inspect my work and the two women.

When they came back up one man was buttoning his jeans. I assumed that Maureen had been fucked. Julia still had a pad on, collecting discharge from her abortion. The men thanked me and paid me. Four thousand dollars for two nice looking whores for their brothel in Central America. I went down for one last look and to collect their clothes.

Both women were waking up. I gathered their clothes into a bundle and waited. Julia woke first. She spoke first.

"Where are we?"

"You are in transport to your new home. I found out I was wrong in what I told you. I said you would be there in the morning when you woke up. It will be closer to four days from now. Your new home is a brothel in another country. They paid good money for the two of you so I'm sure you will be treated well until they have made a profit by letting men fuck you both. You thought you could fuck other men, even get pregnant and abort a baby without me knowing. You thought there was no big price to pay for breaking your word to me. Maureen must have believed that too. Now you can explain to her what being such a good sister has cost her."

"No! Pete you can't be serious! It's too much! I'd rather die."

"Maybe not today, but soon I'll bet that will be true." I turned and climbed to the upper deck and left. I stopped on my way out of Oxnard and stuffed the women's clothes in a Goodwill collection box.

I got a call from Mike that night. He hadn't seen either woman since he saw Maureen at breakfast. I asked why he hadn't seen Julia at breakfast. He hesitated and said Julia hadn't slept there the night before.

"Do you know where she slept?"

"No. Maureen knows, she dropped her off wherever it was."

"So Julia's car is at your house?"

"Yes, and Maureen's isn't."

"Maybe you should call the police. They could look for them and Maureen's car. And Mike, keep me posted. Now I'm worried. What the hell could they be doing?"

"I'll give you a call when I know something."

"Thanks. Call me on my cell."

The police found Maureen's car four days later, parked right where Maureen left it in the Planned Parenthood lot. Inside a piece of paper in Maureen's handwriting showed that Julia had an appointment for an abortion. No one remembered seeing them leave the clinic but they did have a record of a Julia having an abortion. She paid for it with cash.

Mike and I talked pretty often for the first month. I flew up to Salinas and drove her car home. For six months I drove hers for a week and mine for a week creating the illusion that I was taking care of it for her until she was found. They were not found. At the end of six months I was sent to Chicago on business. I took a small package with me. I was in Chicago for two days business and stayed over the weekend. I borrowed a company car and drove to Wisconsin to mail the package. In the package were the four rings last worn by Maureen and Julia. The box, the paper within and the address label had never been touched by me with skin.

Four days later I got a call from Mike. He told me he got a package from Madison Wisconsin that held the rings from both Maureen and Julia. He broke down and said he knew Julia was visiting them so that she could have an affair. The women had kept the who from him but he knew Julia was cheating on me. When he got the rings he realized that Maureen must have been cheating too.

A month later the police contacted both of us and told us they were closing the case. There was no evidence that they had been abducted. There was clear evidence that Julia was having at least two affairs and that Maureen was helping her. They had taken the rings as evidence and they were returned to Mike and me. I sold Julia's car. All her clothes and things went to Goodwill.

Mike is dating a woman who has two kids. He and I talk once in a while and he's thinking about marrying her. He loves the kids and he hates living in that big house alone. He also believes this one won't cheat on him. Her ex cheated on her and she was pretty broken up about it.

Paul's wife got a call from a man who said he was with the police. He informed her that as part of an investigation of two missing women they had discovered that her husband was having an affair with one of them. She divorced him and took him to the cleaners.

Carl's wife got a similar call. She was given the same information but with more details. She followed him for three days and saw him go into a hotel room with a woman. She called the police and said she saw a man go into a hotel room that she had heard talking about cocaine. He was carrying a gym bag and was met at the room by a blond woman. The police knocked on the door and when her opened it they were caught. The wife came to the door and took three pictures of him in his boxers standing next to the bed with a naked blond in it. He had been a business owner. Now she is a business owner and he lives in the state prison. The police found an ounce of cocaine in the room.

"Retribution: deserved punishment for evil done."

[Your comments and votes are encouraged.]

12