All Comments on 'Retribution, Oh So Bittersweet'

by analasis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second Effort !

Not Bad, Not Bad At All,

Well-Written piece, there is nothing more that can be added. Didn't go well on the sound thrashing the invader received, but that's just me.

Pity the scoring goes up to only Five, was worth more than that :)

and, as the saying goes, you had me at 'choate'

Cheers and thanks,

Kemptly,

Kilroy.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Like an absinthe imbibing Shakespeare....

you toss phrases like 'inchoate anguish"(I'm assuming it was a typo?) around in a flurry of incongruent or at least chronologically discordant verse, which in my case lent amusement and uniqueness to this almost "flash" story. Good luck in future endeavors here but I'd quickly lose the lofty prose lest you be mistaken for C3po in an S&M club.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
P.S.-See what I mean....

...you got Kilroy here representing your average readership(a five buddy? get real)-and he thinks "choate" is a word! (Other than the name of what is now "Choate Rosemary Hall" prep school). Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
to make things perfectly clear

Choate, by itself might not be a recognised word, but 'inchoate' is, and it means un-formed, ethereal.

Choate, by back-formation [and you saw it here first, folks] therefore means 'well-formed'.

Points are gained for a) knowing inchoate, and b) willing to risking it in forming a negative.

Kilroy of the kempt.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I'm glad he had the guts to leave.

He should have strapped her, too. And then left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feelings are so great.

You describe so well your love for her, even though she has betrayed you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible dialog. No one speaks in such stilted, formalistic language. Melodramatic to a fault.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Horrible Cuck drivel

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous