Retrovirus 666 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to my side quietly.

Dr. Smoot recognized her immediately and was a little confused and frightened. After all, he didn't know that she was a physics graduate student rather than a terrorist.

"This woman is Carmen Black, my personal assistant and one of the most brilliant students I've had the pleasure to advise. She left a week ahead of me to look into a crackpot miracle cure for ALS, which, as it turns out, wasn't such a foolish idea after all."

"Can it really be you?" Dr. Smoot asked, opening the door a little wider.

"Don't make me talk shop to prove it too you. I'm sure you've had quite enough of that in Switzerland.

"Oh for heaven's sake, the two of you had better come in. Here, drink something warm," he said, thrusting the coffee mug at me. "I'll find you some clothing to wear and then we'll figure out the best way to notify the authorities."

"They might be convinced by genetic testing," Carmen said reasonably.

Dr. Smoot and I dismissed her remark with a wave of the hand.

"Don't you realize that any man worth his salt will recognize Dr. Hawking from his great knowledge of his field?" Dr. Smoot replied jovially. His back was to the two of use and he was busily putting a kettle of water on the stove for tea. "There's no use bothering with something so arbitrary and cumbersome as genetic testing. Now, about clothing, I'm afraid I don't have much. Most of what I have is in need of the laundering, and the things I took with me to Switzerland were lost in transit. So I'm afraid you have a choice between the contents of my carry-on bag and what I happen to be wearing at the time. Thank goodness this was before that terrorist scare in Korea! Now they are making all female passengers under thirty years old get on airplanes completely naked!"

"What happened?" Carmen asked. I recalled she had a particular interest in popular news items.

"The government received a tip that a group of young nuns visiting from Rome were wearing explosive underwear. It took nearly a dozen armed guards to disrobe them. I don't believe any of the garments in questions were found to be explosive. But to be on the safe side, the terror alert has been issued. All young women trying to get on a plane will have their clothes confiscated, and foreigners might not be allowed on planes at all."

"Good to know," I replied evenly. "We'll have to take that into consideration for our return flight."

Dr. Smoot ran into his bedroom and produced some clothing. I couldn't fit into his underwear, or even his sweat pants, because frankly my member was rather too large. But I was able to acquire a rather nice black coat he had worn in Switzerland and a pair of spare glasses frames with the lenses knock out. I felt a little naked without my glasses, though the treatment had apparently managed to correct my myopia.

Carmen stubbornly refused to select anything. She said that it was all too rough against her skin, and no consideration for propriety would convince her to change her mind.

For over an hour, we chatted with Professor Smoot and drank hot tea with brandy.

I found the drink affected me more than I would have expected and I was becoming quite excitable.

I laughed just a little too hard over a joke Smoot made about government funding of dark energy research and very nearly choked on my fourth helping of tea, sending a stream of hot liquid onto the off-white carpet.

Carmen rubbed my back soothingly while Dr. Smoot went back into the kitchen for a wet paper towel. He was chuckling good humouredly at my impromptu show of bad manners.

The news came back on and the tales of my demise had become even cruder and more vulgar. A paid actor convulsed violently in fake death throes as a lovely nude woman burned offerings of raw meat to a blood-covered statue of Satan, a lusty glint in her eye. It was more like cheap porn than actual news coverage, and for some reason, it made me dissolve into another fit of laughter.

Dr. Smoot, however, had enough sense to copy down the hotline number.

I was still laughing when he went to the phone.

"Hello, this is Dr. George Smoot, professor of physics at the University of California Berkeley. Yes, I understand that you are busy trying to recover the remains of Dr. Hawking, I just thought you might be interested in knowing that he's alive and quite well. He's sitting on my couch watching television and drinking tea. I can put him on the phone if you would like to talk to him. Yes, I know Dr. Hawking, has had a tracheotomy and hasn't spoken for years, but he's quite talkative now. Yes, I'm sure it's Dr. Hawking. Yes, I'm sure I'm not mistaken. Yes, I'm sure I'm quite in my right mind. It would take a fool not to recognize a famous physicist! No, there's no hurry. He's entirely none the worse for wear, in fact his condition has quite improved. He's no longer the same person he once was. No, I don't mean that literally, he's definitely Dr. Hawking. You'll have to see for yourself."

"They think you're raving mad, don't they?" Carmen asked. My eyes were glued to the television. There was something oddly appealing about listening to exaggerated accounts of my death. Governor Schwarzenegger was now talking to reporters outside the capitol building. He seemed so artificial, as though he was still making action movies rather than being more gainfully employed.

Suddenly, the camera panned to no one other but my daughter Lucy, who was being lifted out of a black taxi by the governor. He kissed her politely on the hand and wiped the tears from her face. I'm sure that it looked wholesome and sympathetic to ninety-nine percent of the viewing public, but he opened his mouth just a little too wide for my taste. I didn't miss his hands sliding to her buttocks and breasts either. He put his hands on her back to help support her up the stairs and his hand slipped lower and lower until it was tugging at the elastic of her underwear.

That was more than I could take.

"Come on, Carmen, we're going to Sacramento."

Carmen flicked off the telly. "But of course," she replied, the very slightest of frowns on her lovely brown face.

I rose and shook Dr. Smoot's hand, thanking him for his aid.

He politely offered us his car and I accepted reluctantly. We were so indebted to him already, but it didn't seem likely that we would get far using substandard American public transport, and we surely couldn't walk or fly to Sacramento.

A car full of men in uniforms with guns on their backs were walking towards the house as we left. They looked rather more like a SWAT team than the paramedics and news crews I had expected to respond to George's hotline call.

"Are you the man who claims to be Dr. Hawking?" one of the men half-barked, half-snarled at me.

"I don't claim anything" I responded. "Now, I beg your pardon, but I'm busy at the moment and don't have any time for theatrics."

The keys George had handed me were to a little blue hybrid car. It was rather too cute.

I haven't driven a car for over thirty years, but I felt like giving it a try so I took the driver's seat, and Carmen got in next to me.

It seems that driving is something you never forget, like riding a bicycle, or perhaps my newly regenerated motor neurons somehow made things easier, because in a matter of minutes I felt like a professional racer.

The car seemed to fly on its own over the little blockade that was set up in a pathetic attempt to stop us. I wondered vaguely what these blokes had been thinking, sending a SWAT team to Dr. Smoot's house, but I was rather preoccupied. The desire to get to the state capitol seemed to course through my veins like fire. I felt my over-large member twitch against the material of my coat, and I was inadvertently tensing my testicles like a body builder might do to better display an arm or a leg.

The two of us sped towards Sacramento at a velocity which seemed comparable to the speed of light.

Once an officer, perhaps responding to a call from the fellows who we had avoided earlier, flagged down our car. But we ended up trading a blow job (which Carmen gladly offered) for safe passage and it was not long at all before we were standing in front of the capitol building.

I could tell that the governor was still inside, even though the building was closed to the public, from the long line of news cars that were crowding the block around the white mansion.

Carmen tore the large wooden door off the hinges, which was regrettable because it was a rather nice door. The two of us stepped inside.

Arnold and Lucy were sitting in a conference room with a team of reporters. They looked rather cozy together, his hand resting just above the line of her slip, though perhaps I had no right to quibble. She was a grown woman after all and was allowed to make up her own mind about things like men. Still, it bothered me to see her in the arms of such a known womanizer.

"Hello," I smiled brightly at the governor, my daughter and a team of curious dumb-faced reporters. "I'm Dr. Hawking."

Suddenly all the cameras pointed in my direction and I was a little embarrassed. It's a good thing I have such a good poker face.

Carmen went over to one of the camera men and fished his cock out of his trousers and began to suck it. The man moaned as though he'd never felt anything so wonderful in his life.

I thought about the brainless would-be rapist that Carmen had fought off only hours ago and my face blanched. I didn't want to see her hurt any more innocent (or not that innocent) people. But at the same time, I had an appearance to maintain. If I let myself look weak in front of the governor and all these cameras, things surely wouldn't work out in my favor. I needed to seem collected and purposeful.

"You had better make her stop," I informed the fellow in her mouth as another man began feeding himself into her cunt. "Evidence suggests that she can be a little dangerous to the brainpower of men she copulates with. It's still an untested hypothesis, there has been only one observation and I haven't conducted any experiments on the matter myself, but after all, I am a theorist.

Carmen chuckled slightly around the man's cock. But she continued to suck and fuck. She bounced back and forth on the cock in her pussy, nearly choking herself on the other, like the girls do in bad porno movies.

I found myself absentmindedly fingering myself through the material of my coat and stopped myself abruptly. The last thing I wanted to do was look like some sort of pervert.

"You're not my father," Lucy announced, wrapping the governor's large arm around her shoulder. "You're a very sick man. My father is paralyzed and probably dead, and it's very mean of you to make fun of me about it."

I felt tears begin to well in my eyes, but I tried to shrug it off. It was reasonable that she didn't believe me. After all I looked so different. Carmen was now surrounded by five men in various states of undress.

Lucy began to cry and I wanted nothing more than to walk over to her and put my hand on her head like I did when she was a little girl, and let her cry into my chest like a good father, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not with the governor's hand on her breasts. The afterimage of her dazzling blue eyes filled with hatred for me blazed in the back of my mind and made me almost collapse to the floor from weariness.

The man in Carmen's ass came explosively, leaving a train of cum on the carpeted floor. I watched in horror as his eyes lolled back and all traces of intelligence drained from his face.

The governor, who, as I recalled, was familiar with orgies from his time as a body builder, seemed unimpressed. He had probably seen worse than men turning into drooling mindless zombies, but I couldn't conceive a worse fate.

The man pulled his softening cock out of my graduate student's ass and began to hobble towards Governor Schwarzenegger.

I felt tears beginning to roll down my cheek, though I wasn't aware of when I had begun crying or why, and I felt this sensation slightly disconcerting. I wiped my face dry with the palm of my hand and tried to compose myself. I am British, after all.

Lucy began yelling something at me through a cloud of tears, but I could no longer understand her. I could feel my new elephantine cock beginning to swell underneath my coat. One of the camera men was working himself between Carmen's breasts and I was very nearly hypnotized by the way her nipples were quickly becoming rock hard as the man's member knocked against her chin. How she contrived to suck another man's cock at the same time I might never know. As more and more men began to attach themselves to her I wondered vaguely if she had been on a gymnastics team in high school.

Another man came, sending a stream of hot white cum rolling down Carmen's leg. His eyes, too, lolled back and he pulled free to hobble towards the governor's table.

It was something out of a terrible horror movie, these two brainless men reaching to grab and fondle every inch of Schwarzenegger's and Lucy's body.

Since I'm used to thinking about and solving puzzles, I wondered why the men seemed to pay no attention to me. After all. they were interested enough in the governor's huge biceps.

Perhaps my atrophied physique just couldn't compare, but I wasn't willing to count on it. My money was on the virus.

"Mr. Schwarzenegger, I'd take cover if I were you." I cautioned. "I doubt these gentlemen have entirely honorable intentions."

I heard Carmen giggle and the two men suddenly collapsed onto the ground and ceased moving. Yet another came, falling backwards out of Carmen's ass, leaving a shining stream of hot white cum behind him glistening in the air like a romanticized blood trail. His legs and arms twitched pathetically, like he was a dying bug. His cock was still hard and glistening from the juices that dripped from Carmen's pussy. It was dreadful to watch and I turned my head to look away.

I saw Lucy begin to dial numbers into a cellular phone underneath the table. I blanched slightly, I had seen this sort of thing in crime dramas, she was definitely trying to call the police without me noticing. I lunged toward the phone and knocked it out or her hand, cursing myself for my insensitivity a little. Somehow I felt as though I had already wronged her enough during our brief encounter, though all I did was to give Carmen more material for her team of mindless zombies. I turned towards the governor.

"I want you to stop this morbid media fair, which is shamelessly exploiting my life's work and illness to tug at the emotional strings of the world. I don't want to see any more of my family or co-workers being pulled through this sort of vulgar nonsense. I'm alive, damn it, and intend to be for some time, now that I'm young and healthy again!"

The governor laughed.

"You are an amusing person, I'll give you that. But what you are saying is impossible. My advisors tell me that Dr. Hawking has not been able to stand for over twenty years, and you stand there under your own power telling me you're Dr. Hawking! It's preposterous!"

"I should have you locked up," Lucy cried, her voice shaking slightly, tears beginning to well in you eyes. "Don't you know how much it hurts me to have you spreading such meaningless lies? I've already lost my father, you don't have to drag my face through it. I've had enough! I'm too old for this kind of nonsense! Mr. Schwarzenegger, if you'd be so kind, I'd like to go home to England. I've had quite enough talking to the media. I have my own work to do."

Tears were beginning to stream down her face. I was standing on the other side of the table and wanted to reach out and comfort her, to make up the way I'd knocked the phone out her hand. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Her chair fell back with a great clattering sound and she stormed out of the room. Only when she was already out of my reach was I able to force my hand towards her. I felt pathetic.

The governor rose as though to walk after Lucy, but on a second thought he sat back down, his fingers knit together and his elbows on the table. He stared at me, not quite menacingly, over his knuckles.

Carmen threw the last of the men off of her and approached the table also. Behind her, the men from the camera crew began slowly to twitch again and rise up, like a band of naked body guards.

I tried hard not to look over my shoulder at them. That would make me lose my nerve.

Carmen leaned across the table, her large brown breasts pressing into the wood. I felt my cock twitch slightly as I watched, though I tried to suppress the sensation. This was no time to let myself become aroused.

I forced myself to think of something else. Almost immediately, I recalled that Carmen's father was in Parliament. No wonder she felt at ease.

"Can I fuck him?" Carmen asked, looking at me. She licked her lips. In my mind, I saw the governor's eyes loll back and what little intelligence there was on his face slowly fade.

"No, I will. I've got to get back at him for groping my daughter like that, right on TV," I heard myself say.

Carmen smiled, grabbed the governor by the back of the neck, and pulled him on top of the table. He, of course, struggled, and though he was by no means a weak fellow he was helpless to free himself.

I ripped his pants off of him in one motion and pressed the head of my cock against the entrance of his anus. I felt my face glow bright red. Needless to say, I've never buggered another man before. But I wasn't going to let that stand in my way.

I wanted him to share the same fate as the cameramen who loomed behind us, a team of mindless body guards, and I wanted to do it to him myself. Deep down, I decided that it probably had something to do with my daughter. But I only let myself consider the practical aspects. Having a politician under our control would open doors to us we didn't even realize were there.

I spread his butt cheeks apart and slowly pressed myself into him.

Carmen climbed on top of Mr. Schwarzenegger so her bottom was on his neck with her legs spread apart. She balanced herself on one arm and began fingering herself seductively with the other.

I moaned appreciatively. Having her damp pussy so close to me helped me keep my erection.

Carmen's clit began to swell again the way it had back at the cave and I began to feel a little ill. What the hell was happening to me? Was I losing my mind.

I pulled my cock away from the governor's ass.

"On a second thought, you do it," I said jovially to Carmen.

Without wasting a moment, she turned the governor over and slipped her transformed clit into his mouth. It was so long that he nearly chocked on it. She quickly slid the entire length of his cock into her own mouth and went to work on it. I can only assume that the majority of the work was done internally, because it didn't seem like she did much from where I stood. In less than a minute, I watched the governor's eyes loll back, and the same stupid expression appeared on his face.

I heard a cell phone ring and realized with a shock that the noise was coming from the back pocket of the pants around the governor's ankles. Sighing deeply, I fished the phone out and put it to my ear.

"Hello, Dr. Hawking," The phone hissed. "This is Dr. Snickett from Heinrich Hospital back East. The Marquis and I have another interesting discovery we would like to share with you. I don't really want to get into the details over the phone, but we've developed a super-concentrated form of our drug, which we call Crystalline Gamuron. It has mysterious anti-entropy affects, and seems to even be able to bring inanimate objects to life. In addition, it seems to be a strong stimulant: we put a sample into Nurse Lindermann's enema in the ICU, and he's woke up from his coma."