Return to Haunted Sex House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mother nodded. "It started just about when they appeared. And then I woke you. Do you think it's...supernatural?"

Tim said, "Candles. There were a whole lot of candles down in the basement, I just left 'em all burning...fuck, this whole place could go up like a matchbox!"

He pushed the blanket off himself and took a look around. Hana and Dorota, the only two other survivors, were sitting not far away, fully clothed, seemingly entranced by the ghostly display as well.

The ghostly twins had aligned themselves now, both floating in the air, one hanging upside-down. They slightly spread their legs and moved in closer to each other, their faces moving between each other's legs, forming a 69.

As soon as their tongues hit each other's pussies, a sexual charge went through the room. Tim felt a jolt through his cock, which sprung to life and leaped into a large throbbing erection. His mother moved in closer to him, her eyes staring into his, one of her hands caressing his chest. Her voice had a seductive drawl when she spoke, "Tim, your lovely new necklace, the gem is glowing, look!" Though she seemed more interested in his body, her hand rubbing his chest, fingers tweaking a nipple, making his cock jump as it stuck out straight and hard now.

Hana and Dorota were staring at each other, giving off a low panting as they breathed through their open mouths, and began pulling off their own clothes. Hana shook her head and tried to fight off the feeling, "No...I...I don't get it...I...resisted having sex here...I...should be able to fight it..." Her fingers kept pulling off her clothes.

The first flames had lept up into the room, burning at some of the wallpaper, slowly but steadily spreading. The sounds of burning came from other parts of the house too, wood creaking, things falling over.

Denise quickly got naked as she kissed her son, their tongues in each other's mouths.

She brushed her hand through his hair, "You've been trying to fight this, haven't you? Trying to be a good boy?"

Tim nodded silently, looking back at his mother, tasting her tongue.

She pushed him down on his back on the floor. The wood felt warm from the fire in the basement. "I don't think you should fight it, honey," she said, then turned around, straddled his face and started to lower her pussy down on it, as she licked her lips and brought her mouth closer to his cock. "It's a gift. Fucking is a gift. I think you were made for this."

Tim's hands went to his mother's round ass, grabbing it and pulling her onto him, as his mouth licked and sucked at her pink pussylips once again. Denise was in heaven as she used two hands on her son's big cock and balls, sliding her mouth down and tasting his throbbing flesh.

Dorota and Hana had moved over right under the ghostly twins 69'ing in the air, and joined themselves in the same position on the ground, Dorota on her back and Hana on top, licking at each other's pussy. The glow that surrounded the twins moved down to envelop the two mortal women as well, as the floating twins started to drift closer.

Denise spent a lot of time with her eyes closed, her mouth tasting, licking, sucking all over her son's hot throbbing cock, as the smoke furled into her nose. The next time she opened her eyes, she had to pop her mouth off and say, "Wow, Tim, look at that!"

Tim took the opportunity to push his mother off him. He let her kneel down watching the other women, as he slid in from behind and pushed his cock up her soaking wet hot pussy, his hands going to her hips.

In front of them now, very close to where Hana and Dorota lapped at each other, the ghostly presences of the twins floated. Then the glow between the two pairs increased, the twins moved closer, almost like they were trying to merge.

"Ungh. What the fuck's going on?" Tim grunted, as he pumped his cock in his mother's pussy.

Denise shook her head, "Fuck, I don't know." She was driving her hips back, fucking back on her son's cock as her tits swung under her.

Whether the two on the ground were lost in pleasure, or in some sort of trance, they licked at each other's pussies without pause, even as the twins were entering them, merging with them, as an intense glow surrounded them, brighter than the flames licking at some of the walls. None of the floor immediately near them had caught fire yet.

The twins disappeared inside the two women on the floor. Then, as the women kept licking and sucking pussy, their whole bodies began to change, to morph.

"Fuck, I need this," Tim groaned, and pulled his big wet cock out of his mother's pussy, and started to press the fat wet cockhead against her asshole.

She glanced back with a wicked grin. "Mmm, take it honey. You know it's yours, all yours." When he popped his cockhead in she took him by surprise by pushing her ass back, burying more than half of his cock in her, even though it obviously hurt her. "Take it like you own it," she grunted through her tears, as she watched the spectacle in front of her.

Tim kept fucking her ass as they saw the bodies of the two women on the floor morphing, changing. They looked blurrier for a moment, as they pulsed and shimmered. Then when the view became clearer again, it was two identical women in the 69. Two blonde twins. They ate each other's pussy and came hard, bucking their hips and driving their faces into each other's wet snatch.

Denise had her head down low now, her big ass arched up as she let her son drive his cock deep up her asshole. One of her hands ran over her stomach and between her legs, as she started playing with her own clit, sending herself into orgasm with her son's cock up her ass as they fucked in a house on fire.

Tim kept driving his cock in and out of her asshole, his half-opened eyes watching the girls in front of him as they got up and kissed each other, then slowly crawled on their hands and knees towards him, their eyes fixed on him, his sweating chest and thrusting hips.

It was the twins again, the ghostly girls come to life, now as real as anyone else he had ever seen. They crawled up on either side of his mother's thrust-up ass, putting their hands on her buttocks, their wide eyes looking up adoringly at him.

"You're our Master, now," one of them said.

"You are in Possession," said the other, and nodded indicating the necklace bouncing off his chest with his thrusts.

Tim looked down into their eyes. They were not only sexy, but gorgeous. He had never seen any women more seductive, more beautiful. And they were twins.

He grunted and pulled his cock out. It bobbed over his mother's gaping asshole as it started to spurt, shooting cum on her asscheeks, her gaping hope, her back, and then on the tongues and faces of the new-born Dawn and Aurora as they pushed their mouths together and caught the thick cumblasts on their pushed-together tongues.

Tim had never cum harder in his life. As the last few drips leaked out, the twin sisters leaned in, one sucking hard on his sensitive cockhead, bringing tears to his eyes, as the other licked his sweaty shaft, then tasted his balls.

The four of them panted and came down, everyone's hands on someone else. Tim and his mother became more aware of the fire growing and growing in intensity. Suddenly they were afraid of finding a way out.

The two twins, still naked, grabbed each other's hand and said, "Follow us!"

The four of them ran through twisting passages, walls aflame, until they ran out the back door, through the fields, and even started running up the grassy hill towards the surrounding forest.

Tim felt it was safe enough to halt and look back. He was holding his mother's hand. They were both naked, like the twins. It was too late to go back for any things now. They weren't feeling too cold now, but they would have trouble when night fell.

They turned around and watched the big old house, now covered in flame. Part of the roof caved in as they watched. A fire truck had pulled up by the road, which they could see in the distance, but it looked like the firemen were having trouble opening the gate so they could bring the truck closer. All while the intensity of the fire grew.

For a moment Tim thought about going back down, trying to explain everything to the officials, to see if there was some way he could talk his way out of things. Though that way seemed fraught with trouble.

The twins had walked up slowly behind him, and now spoke, one in each ear.

"Let's head through the forest," one of them said. "There's farms on the other side."

The other voice in his other ear said, "We can get clothes, and a car. Sneak them away...or by other methods..."

Tim took his mother's hand, squeezed it, and they walked off into the woods.

THE END