All Comments on 'Return To Me'

by Puuuuurr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It just can't end this way ????

It was a bit short ...Please say that you intend to continue this story! I sense lots of intrigue here and there's room for more. When exactly did Michael become a vampire ???? What's his story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An unsolved mystery

Very mysterious and intruging. You literally have me gripping the edge of my seat waiting impaitiently for your next work. The supsense is very dramatic! I however, dislike the way you portrayed her as being so weak and pitiful. You did not make her special except her hands, and you made her dependant on him. I love tragic romanticized depression but not pitiful helplessness!

Otherwise keep up the good work! Your story's voice has spoken to me and told me not to be like her, and told me there is still hope for love for me. Enough mumbo jumbo, MORE PASSION! I want to see her eyes blaze with fire as their love for another is brought aflame again. I want to hear her raspy aching voice fill to the brim with desire. I want to see her weep tears of a broken heart for him, and promise to wait. I want to see him love her for all his worth, and pledge his "undying love".

Come on bring on the goodies! Make it sappy and mushy, and get her to be in sorrow but NOT a helpless wimp.

Wise advice from just a child at heart. Still a virgin even. Wise beyond her years, your story calls to me, and makes me dream. Now just make it real and bring it to life.

Solve the mystery for me in the next sequel. K? Good Pupil. Bye now. From another Daughter of the Earth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

i like to know that to how did he become a vampire and please tell use your continuing please continue it really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please write more! really good!

please write more so good!!! need to know wot happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Definatly continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous