Return to Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The girls may choose with whom they want to experiment first. They may even try you all if they feel like it. We ask of them to accomplish full penetration with at least one of you, but preferably all three. Further anything may happen. They can make you come, milk you dry, hump your brains out. After all virgin asses are done with, the others may take advantage of you. Only when there's no one left willing to use you, we will free you from your ordeal. Then you can give your by then unduly used prick a well earned rest. Take a shower, and afterwards enjoy the action which will take place then. Probably visual that is, but if you are up to it, by all means participate..."

Meanwhile all others came into the room where we were. The room was soon filled with giggling and laughter. As everyone was inside, Pete announced the next activity.

"Now all you anal virgins can eat their hearts out. We have three men prepared for you so you can get a good back door reaming. Try them as you like. If you're really tight down there I suggest you start with Luke. His 3 7/8 inch member has a diameter of just ¾ inch, ideal for a first time fitting. From Luke you can go up to Matthew, with a one inch thick dick of 5 inch, or Daniel's 6 inch tool measuring nearly 1,5. So, if after Luke you want to try a size bigger, do give it a try. I expect you all to get at least one proper stuffing of your rectum. That is one complete sit-down bottoming out. But it would be great if you be a bit more adventurous. Especially if you're not used to anal sex this is the perfect time to get that experience. You will be surprised how much better it gets the second and third time. If your first taste of ass stuffing asks for more, mingle with the rest of us and find that perfect fitting stuff toy."

The young girls that encircled us all yesterday, pinching left and right, groping at crotches whether to steel a feel at a cunt or a squeeze of a cock, surrounded the three tables. Most of them gathered at Luke, glancing eagerly at his very stiff little screw tool. Miss Megan Moffet, the tight little ass that we impregnated yesterday, was the first to climb on Luke's table. But I didn't get to see what she was doing, as angel Chantal grabbed the opportunity and claimed the first turn at my account. I thought the anal virgins had first choice, but then again Chantal might be just that.

My view of Megan was obscured as Chantal hovered her hips above me, and her dripping wet slit slowly ascended to my mouth. Very soon all my eyes could see was the inner side of her slick thighs, and her absolutely clean shaven snatch. I felt some droplets of her juice fall on my nose and lips. Then she rubbed her slit all over my face. I stuck my tongue up and tasted her divine nectar as she slithered her quim all over my mouth. Then she raised herself up, shuffled towards my groin and lowered her love box to my saluting soldier. She had her rose bud well-greased in advance, probable done at the time she had prepared me for tonight. Without much further ado she sank down with a sigh of relief and forced my prick all the way up her anal cavity. What a hot tight fit she was. After sitting squarely on my tummy for a few minutes, she started slowly to gyrate on my cock. This anal dance got to my head as all I could keep my eyes on was her tight arse as she forced it up and down on my shaft, and her mouthwatering cunny as it gaped invitingly to me. Her tiny clitt peaked mischievously from between her folds. But since my hands were tied down, there was no way I could reach her treasures.

Much too soon for my liking she plopped my cock out of her ass and got off the table. She bowed her head to my mouth, touched with one hand the side of my head and gave me a hot kiss. With a wink she got out of my sight as her fingers caressed my cheek. Next one of the young asses climbed on my table and got herself nailed on my rod. First she dipped my dick into her wet cunt, and after some play full cunt fucking she positioned my dick head at the very entrance of her arse. It took her a little while, but suddenly she managed to force my crown passed her sphincter. With a load 'ouch' she stayed put to give her ass time to get accustomed to its intruder. After hanging on for a few minutes she slowly sank down over my dick. It took a lot of grunts and ouches before this hot chick bottomed out on my rod. What a tight fuck this bitch was. I nearly gave it to her, but just in time she decided she had had enough of me, or at least for the time being.

The next girl happened to be tight little Megan. She had practiced on Luke and Matthew. A brave girl to try the hat trick. But this happened to be a little bit too much. Eventually she managed to force herself on my prick, but the penetration was only for some 2 inches. I was simply too thick for her back door.

A row of very courageous girls came over my table and gave my rod a try. More than half of them managed to reach full penetration. For only a few of them, like Megan, my tool proved to be too thick. I lost count of the butts that graced my cock, but know for a fact that I climaxed twice. The first time was in the sweet ass of Dolores, the 22 year old roommate of Megan. Megan had invited her as her guest, but before the weekend was over she was offered a job by Pete. This stunning hot beauty had one of the greatest asses I had the pleasure to possess. She had a tight smallish tushy and a matching pair of titties that bounced cheerful as she fucked me. And what a fuck she was! She had the grace to stay put after I climaxed and had lost my load within her. After I finished spurting my hot spunk up her dark cavity she simply held my cock in a tight vice and squeezed her sphincter around the very base of my tool. Then she slowly pumped her little ass up and down a little until she got me hard again. Only then she raised herself up and of my member, presenting me again in full glory to the outside world.

Dolores was no newbie in fucking, but she simply had never given her anal cherry away. She was one of the highlights of the evening.

I lost it again with Barbara. You had to give Pete credit for selecting the personnel for the island that he had. Chantal, the angel who had prepared me tonight, was a really great girl, and so was Babs. Both are very athletic girls with tight hard bodies. Babs like Chantal had a great little ass, and a nice great pair of tits. Not a heavy rack, but nice firm upturned titties that seems to laugh at the world. Babs simply refused to vacate me once she had impaled herself ass on my shaft. She gyrated her delectable behind on my stick, and hopped up and down my shaft like there was no tomorrow. She kept on her feverish actions until I couldn't withhold it anymore. In the end I emptied my marbles with a loud roar. Thick ropes of spunk flew from my dick into the bowls of Barbara. She kept on hopping her ass on my rod until I had given all of it to her innermost folds.

Around us there was cheering and applause. As it happened Luke and Matthew had already left the room for the showers. I was the last of the three boys, but now ready to follow them very soon. We three lucky guys had a great shower, together with our personal angels for the evening. They made sure we were properly cleaned and soothed by soaping our groins, and after rinsing all soap away they anointed our sensitive jewels with a softening lube. It scented great and started to awaken our dicks from their semi-wilted state.

When the six of us joined all the others again, we found two ladies blindfolded and tied up in the middle of the room. Their hands were stretched upwards to the ceiling, and one leg was raised up by a rope from the knee. The women had both orifices perfectly opened for the benefit of the others. It was no shock to me to discover that Susan Brockhouse and my own Nathalie were put up on display. They offered all they had, unable to deny anyone access to their treasures. A few men stood lined up, waiting for their turn to pound into these fine creatures.

Later that night Nath explained to me what had happened. Pete had asked for two volunteers who would give him a blind date as the conclusion of his birthday party and end the festivities with a bang. Nath and Suus had looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and hesitantly raised their arms. As soon as they'd done so two male angels stepped forward and grabbed their wrists. They bound the wrists together and attached them to a snap hook on the end of a rope which hung from the ceiling. As their arms were hoisted up they were blindfolded, sealing their fate. They only could hear what happened, but didn't need much imagination to foretell their fortune. As her knee was lifted from the ground Nath understood the predicament she had put herself in.

We joined the other spectators in the circle surrounding the action as the first four men kicked off the proceedings. The two angels on duty paired with Hans Guggenheim and John Hasler, the brothers of Pete and Angie Hasler-Guggenheim. The studs gave it to them front and back, alternating their actions. Suus and Nath were treated to a standup DP treatment as they were tag-teamed each by the very virile stallions. Four thick fat cocks pounded merciless in and out of the cunts and asses of the two women I adored. What an exhilarating show this was.

Meanwhile Babs had started to stroke my member, but it was already on the way back upwards. Chantal was standing against my back as she rubbed her crotch against my ass. I felt her hand slip in between our bodies, her fingers crawling slowly downward in my crack. As Babs held on to my hard-on Chantal slipped her middle finger into my backdoor. These hot gals started to manhandle my stiffy and backdoor simultaneous, impelling me towards a new high. As I looked around the circle I noticed that all bystanders were busy manipulating each other or themselves. Practical all cunts were filled with at least one finger, fingering the glowing owners to happiness. I reached backwards and pushed two fingers into Chantal's squelching slot. My other hand went to my side and found Babs' wet slit where I started manipulating her folds. With two cherubs on my hands who reciprocated the action I was heading of to nirvana.

As the first males were done with the two trussed up females in the middle of the action, others took their place. A relentless stream of potent males filled up the holes as they got vacant. Susan and Nathalie got more than they could have imagined they were in for, and in the end were absolutely truthfully fucked up. Than Pete repositioned the poor girls right next to each other. He lowered their knees so they could stand again on both feet, and let their arms down until their hips got into a square angle.

Finally Pete Hasler took possession of his present. He shoved his thick fifty years old mighty weapon into the rectum of Susan and started humping her right away. The appropriate lubrication was provided by the copious amounts of spunk that the other visitors had deposited before him. After a minute he withdraw his mighty tool with a load plop and anchored himself into the dark cave of Nathalie with an audible squelch. The arse of Nath was likewise well prepared for this cruel invasion through the multiple penetrations she already had received. And again the monstrous member of my boss found its way into another craving cavity. This way Pete interchanged the pouch on his cock every minute, fucking his way to glory. His piston hammered unrelenting into the two asses. With a grunt and a long roar he climaxed. He grabbed the hips of Susan and held her buns tightly pressed against his loins. After two very visible jerks he quickly retreated his rod and buried himself again next door in the pulsating bowls of my spouse. Pete spurted on until his hips finally came to rest against the buttocks of a very perspiring Nathalie. As he withdrew the last time, a thick stream of sperm slowly slid from Nath's anus.

With a beaming face Pete smeared the gooey stuff into the ass crack and all over the globes of my poor girl. At last he took off the blind folds of the two stars of the evening. They fell into each others arms, hugged closely and together left for a much needed shower. I noticed a faint but definitive gleaming smile on Nath's lips as they passed me by...

THE END

12