Return to Sessia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,932 Followers

There were very vocal objections amongst the press at that. Nobody in the press pool seemed to think that being paraded nude down the streets of Sessia in handcuffs was an honor. They seemed to be more of the opinion that it was a humiliation.

"When I was in London for the 2012 Olympics," Alex countered, "Athletes like myself stripped down in the locker rooms and in the showers and we were never humiliated. We weren't humiliated because we spent years toning and working our bodies and improving them to the point of near perfection. I'm not ashamed of my body, and if it weren't against Sessian law, I'd strip down right now and continue the rest of this media event in the nude. But since I don't want to get into any legal trouble, I'm keeping my clothes on."

"Are you sure you're not in the minority on this," one of the female journalists asked. "It's one thing to strip down in the locker room, surrounded by your teammates, but other than yourself can you think of a single athlete in this country who thinks that public nudity is a good thing?"

"It's funny you should ask that," Alex responded. "In the past six months I've spent some time in the punishment parks, and do you know what I've seen?"

I think that was a rhetorical question. Alex didn't actually wait for the reporter to respond.

"I've seen four male slaves who were once on the Sessian Olympic diving team. I've seen one female slave who won a silver medal for Germany in the long jump competition. I've seen one female slave who had once won a bronze medal for Germany in figure skating and I've seen one female slave who won two gold medals for Russia and four silver medals competing in the field of gymnastics. And since all of these athletes had to strip down naked in order to be slaves here in Sessia, their views on public nudity can't be very different from mine."

"Could you give us the names of these athletes?" one of the reporters inquired.

Alex hesitated on that one. I think she was worried about the privacy of the athletes involved. I know I certainly want to keep my sexual hobbies secret from people in my family. I especially don't want my mother finding out that I'm into being stripped naked and whipped in front of crowds of strangers.

"Look, if you really want the names of those athletes, just logon to the OSI website and check their archives. If you people are really trained journalists, you should be able to match the names on that website to the names of athletes who've competed in the Olympics."

"Obviously, I think that the laws in Sessia regarding nudity need to be changed," Alex said, changing the subject. "Right now, only slaves are permitted to step outside their homes in the nude. If somebody like me were to do it I'd be arrested. I have an incredible body, but I'm not allowed to uncover it in public unless I sign a slave contract."

"Are you planning on signing a slave contract?" one of the reporters called out, a bit too eagerly in my opinion.

"No, that's not what I'm all about," Alex shot back. "That's not what I'm into. But I still think that people with bodies like mine," and then for dramatic effect, Alex squatted down, grabbed me around the waist and threw me over her shoulder. I yelped in surprise and realized with shame that my spanked bottom (which was probably quite red) was now being displayed prominently to all the members of the press, "And people with bodies like Diane should be able to display their sculpted, flawless bodies in the nude without fear of arrest or fines or other legal penalties."

"Diane agrees with me, don't you, Diane?"

I had never really thought about it before. However I was naked and Alex had a firm grasp around my waist and her arms were very, very strong. And my very sore ass made a very vulnerable target if Alex wanted to swat it with one of her hands. I decided right then and there to agree with Alex on the issue of public nudity.

"I agree totally," I called out, dangling naked from her right shoulder, looking down at the floor and her sculpted ass in her skintight bike shorts.

When it was my turn to explain my support for Sessian slave laws, I explained that there was a segment of the American and Sessian population (as well the Russian population, the Greek population, the British population and a lot of other populations around the world) who were really passionately into bondage and discipline.

"Laws that allow submissives to be submissive in public are no different from laws that allow gays to display affection in public or allow gays marriage. Submissives are just the most recent sexual minority to have laws passed in their favor. The punishment parks are sort of like Disneyland for people like me. Sessia couldn't have built a better theme park for people like me if they tried. Being stripped naked and handcuffed and ordered around and controlled by a strong, authoritarian woman really makes my pussy throb. People who love Snow White and Mickey Mouse and Mister Toad's Wild Ride have Disneyland. People who love corporal punishment and slave contracts and spread-eagle bondage should be allowed to have Sessia."

At this point, Alex set me back down on the ground, so I was standing on my own two feet and face to face with reporters.

"So, you've been whipped?" asked the female reporter.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yes, several times."

"And you actually enjoy this?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why?" she asked, sounded totally perplexed.

"I don't quite understand it myself," I replied. "Why are lesbians attracted to other women, instead of being attracted to men? Why do some people love tea, but hate coffee? I guess some people are just wired differently."

This went on for quite some time. The female reporter from channel six kept trying to make BDSM sound twisted and maladjusted and I kept trying to defend it. I think I did quite a good job. I kept pleading the case that other minorities had places they could call their own. Mormons had Utah, the Jews had Israel, gays had San Francisco, fat, willfully-ignorant drunks had Mississippi. Sexual submissives had a right to keep Sessia for themselves.

And just before the media event wound down, Alex reminded everyone that her new health-club; Sharp Fitness; had just opened up its first location in Oceangate and to make certain people took notice she announced that I had been granted a free membership.

"Seriously," I asked.

"I talked it over with your mistress," Alex explained, "And she thought having a naked slave-girl exercising in my club every day would be really good for business. She was of the opinion that people would join my health club just to watch you exercise."

My mouth just sort of hung open. I didn't have any ready response to that. Although, she was probably right. The Hotel Castello got a lot of extra business whenever I was a guest in their hotel. Sharp Fitness would probably get a lot of new customers once it was known that a naked slave exercised there on a regular basis.

"Tell her about the personal trainer," Gretchen yelled from the other side of the room.

"Oh, yes," Alex said, apparently having forgotten that particular detail until Gretchen reminded her. "You said that your pussy throbbed when you were controlled by a strong, authoritarian woman? Well, I've got a number of personal trainers working at Sharp Fitness who fit that description. I'm going to assign one of them to be your personal trainer and I'm going to tell her to especially strict and unforgiving with you."

When Alex told me that, the look on my face must have been priceless. All the photojournalists suddenly snapped my photo and cameramen all seemed to be moving in for a close-up.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time we made it back to the hotel I was exhausted. I had been spanked, whipped, subjected to a body cavity search and told that I was now going to be going to a public health club and ordered around by a stern, authoritarian personal trainer who would make me exercise for her in the nude in front of all of the other customers.

Gretchen handcuffed my hands behind my back and led me into the hotel lobby on a leash. I barely noticed. I was emotionally and physically exhausted and I didn't even seem to notice the people ogling my naked body anymore.

My state of exhaustion was probably why I didn't notice the cute, slender girl waiting outside my room. She was blonde and cute and slender and at first I didn't recognize her. Of course the clothes might have thrown me off slightly. The last time I saw her, she was wearing a one-piece bathing suit. Now she was wearing blue jeans and a V-neck tee-shirt.

"Lexi," Gretchen greeted the girl. "I haven't seen you since you spanked Diane. How are you?"

"Gretchen, hi," Lexi responded. "I'm just fine. I um, the hotel manager said that um, you said it was okay if I had sex with your slave after I got off from work."

I looked over at Lexi; a sort of awkward, teenage eagerness in her eyes. She was really eager to have sex with me, but she felt awkward actually saying the words. Perhaps it was the lesbian thing that made her feel awkward. Or maybe it was getting permission from Gretchen to have sex with a human being that she legally owned; whatever the reason, Lexi felt awkward and uncomfortable asking Gretchen for permission to have sex with me.

"Of course," Gretchen responded, full of good cheer. "My slave just needs a few minutes to freshen up. You can come on in and make yourself at home while my slave gets ready."

I was exhausted, but apparently I was going to have sex with Lexi before I could recuperate from my taxing day. Gretchen pushed me inside the hotel room and removed my leash and handcuffs, so that I could get ready.

Schlank
Schlank
2,932 Followers