All Comments on 'Returning Home Ch. 01'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Are Going To Make My Week!!

Anticipation... D.G. - I have always enjoyed everythng you have written, and now this coming few days sounds like I have a good week in store. Thank you so much for doing something for and about both the young men and women we have in our Armed Forces, and it appears you will be doing something for the wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends and families of those who serve our nation. I personally am a crusty old fart who is now too old, too bald, too fat and maybe too mean to properly represent our nation in light of today's seeming need for the political correctness bullshit, but if a military bus pulled up out front and someone came in and said "Prof, we need you NOW!", I'd be gone in a heartbeat. D.G., thanks in advance for the story, and to any and all service people who may read this, "THANK YOU for being there". Very Sincerely, Prof. Ramstein.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Its great to see your name on a new post.

Lots of authors and very few good stories. Keep writing, keep posting DG. It seems like every other story is about some black guy wanting a white women or some gay married guy wanting his wife to cheat. Your the last of a dieing breed DG. Keep the faith brother, don't change. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great story

It's kind of funny about literature. I never met Techsan or spoke with him. But I read the stories he posted and many he edited. I feel like a friend has passed. I guess writing DOES bring a form of immortality after all.

Above all, please keep writing and posting your stories. Other authors may write about incredible sex or amazing and magical creatures, but you tell stories about people -- the sort we see in real life and can care about. That makes your writing true magic.

cbank13cbank13over 15 years ago
awesome

as usual. Just too long since your last entry. Thanks for the great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can only agree

It's good to read you stories, they're so close to ordinary people in everyday's life. Thanks. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Looks like

another great story story from DG is starting,and I look forward to reading the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice, human start to story

I don't recall reading any of your previous stories, but I will definitely give them a try. Yes, I read Literotica for the sex, but I also want to read about characters I can care about - not just another porn flick on paper. As an over 20 years Navy retiree, I can empathize with the main character. I look forward to the future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

I always enjoy your stories. They have a quality about them and you have a way of making the characters come to life.

I look forward to the next installment.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
You are the best....

or rather my preferred writer...

The start is very interesting and a bit

surprising. Those kids will be the glue in the future!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Great start!

Love the returning Vet. and "damsel in distress" start to this one. Bet I'll like it all. You do have a great way of telling a story. Thanks DG.

jrj777jrj777over 15 years ago
ONE DOWN FOUR TO GO

with another great story by dghear. You are one of the best. Thank you for sharing your talents.jrj

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Anytime I see your name, I know I want to read.

You have lived up to my expectations with this one so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Real Characters--- Nice Job.....

Thanks for writing about characters people can relate to. I know Lit is an Erotic Tale site, but after a while you just get tired of stories about oversized genitalia and libidos that make folks nuts. This looks to be a well crafted, main stream tale and I want to say "thanks in advance" for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Moving

This story was so moving and it brought tears to my eyes just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too many characters to fast for me.

Will not read anymore after first chapter, because I will have to keep going back to keep track of characters.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great start to what seems to be a budding romance story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The person from 7 months ago will be missing a great story. Sounds like a poor reason to not continue. Thank you DG for a great story (and its tie in tale).

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So far, Molly and Chrissy are the two that retain my attention the most. Brenda is in the basement in my mind.

Let's see what happens in chapter 2.

5*

BJ

woodrangewoodrange2 months ago

nearly skipped this one, very glad i didn't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES