All Comments on 'Returning Home Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DG HearDG Hearover 15 years agoAuthor
Wow!

I'm the first commenter on my own story. LOL I just wanted to say that all five chapters have been submitted. Hopefully you will get one each day. I do read all your comments and feedback and thank you very much for them. I hope you enjoy each installment of 'Returning Home'.

With respect

DG Hear

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Very good!

I like the worries and concerns he shows. I suspect what will happen in the end.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Hello DG

Nice story. I will certainly be reading them. As always well written with real characters. I just hope one of my stories is half as good as yours someday.

GW

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No good!

WAY too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enjoyed

Good work, as usual. If you ever edit it, you might change the part where Jess gives Chrissy his name at the gas station, since if Chrissy is such a close friend of Sue's, she would have instantly identified Jess as Sue's brother, ruining the "meeting" scene at the party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

Great story! Cant wait for more! Please continue with this story! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TWO DOWN AND THREE TO GO

I wish it was thirty to go. I truly love reading your work. I have read and reread your work. Thank You for all of your efforts. Looking for chapter 3 jrj

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks DG - enjoyable as always!

Another good story in progress by a first rate author!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Fine as Always

I agree with the commentator who thought it strange that Crissy did not immediate realize that Jessie was Sue's brother at the gas station. At the time I thought that was a good reason to be careful about her. Either she was zoned out or she was plotting something but you have to love Molly and Rob!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Just keep writing

Looking forward to tomorrows post

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Past Tense

Just wish you would learn when not to use past tense. She had red hair. My parents had chickens. etc. His Dad once had chickens, but now he now longer has them?

Many writers do this, but I always figured you were a cut above the average.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
Continuing great. Maybe some flaws, But great.

I am pleased that you have committed to posting on a regular basis. Very professional and moreover, respectful of your readers. So many authors wait forever for the next chapter post... Need I say more.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Well, that was a surprise for him!

I am looking forward to the next chapters.

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

Wow, I'm really enjoying this. I'm finding the "romance" list the best of them all.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If

If he was that close to his sister,why did he not come home for her wedding?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the first part of the chapter, Chrissy shows that she is a VERY lightweight above the shoulders. Intelligence is definitely NOT her strong suit. Getting married so young and then giving her money to a drug addict and living with him afterwards. I hope Jessie is smart enough to avoid falling for such a nitwit, even if there is such a lovable little Molly. Maybe Jessie should wait until Molly is old enough to get married?

However, the second part of the chapter is outstanding, hence the 5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories