Returning Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers

I immediately jumped on his back and put him in a sleeper hold. Yes, wrestling fans, there is such a thing. You just cut the flow of the main artery until it cuts back on his air and he will pass out. Of course, if you held it too long you could kill a person.

When he went limp, I let go of him. Rose screamed, "You killed him." Bear put his arm around the little lady and told her that he had just passed out. He would come to again in a few minutes.

While Kyle was lying there, we continued to put items in the truck. All the items that Chris had on her list as well as everything Kyle said he purchased for Chris. We were taking the main bedroom set. All the drawers had women's clothing so we figured it was Chris's stuff. We just removed the drawers and put them on the truck. We did the same with the bunk beds and the kids' dressers. We brought boxes for any odds and ends.

It made the dressers much easier to carry. While we were doing this, Kyle came to. "What the fuck happened? Hey, you guys are taking my bedroom suite."

"No, you said you purchased it for Chris and the drawers are filled with women's clothing. Do you want to try these items on?" Ryan said with a laugh.

I told Ryan to leave the mattress. I didn't want Chris sleeping on anything that this asshole's body was on. She could purchase a new mattress.

Bear went down the basement and came up with the small safe that Chris had mentioned. He walked past Kyle who was now sitting on the floor since we already put his sofa on the truck.

"Where the fuck did you get that safe?" asked Kyle. He must have thought quickly because he came back with. "Hey, you can't take my safe. I have important papers in it."

I looked with disdain on Kyle. "If it's your safe, all you have to do is tell me the combination and we'll leave it. If you're wrong, I'll beat you to an inch of your life. So it's your choice."

"Take the damn safe. I don't remember the combination. I had it written down somewhere but that bitch probably changed it."

"The next time you call Chris a bitch, I'm going to just start beating on you. I've had enough of you; you worthless piece of shit."

Rose asked if she could get dressed. Her clothes were in the bathroom. I told her she could get dressed but couldn't leave till we did. She came back out in a tank top and skintight shorts. She and Bear smiled at each other.

When we finished loading the truck, I told Kyle that if he called the police after we left that he'd better have receipts for all the items we took. I don't think the police would take too kindly of him taking things from a widow with two kids.

Bear also told him that he found his stash of drugs and hid a few rocks around the house. He could lead the police right to them if Kyle caused trouble. Later Bear told me he really did do it. He figured Kyle would be tearing his house apart when he needed more drugs.

Ryan and I closed up the truck and were about to leave. Rose asked Bear if he could drop her off at her club since her car was there. He told us he might be a little late getting back.

We told him there was no hurry. We had plenty of help to unload the furniture. He smiled as Rose climbed on the back of his hog. Ryan and I left for home. I did tell Kyle that if he ever bothered or contacted Chrissy in any way that I would come back and kill him. I'm pretty sure he got the point.

When we got back, I pulled up to Sue's. "Where do you want all this stuff? I doubt if you have room for everything Kyle gave us," I said and smiled.

Ryan and I got out of the truck and little Molly came running to me; her red curls bouncing as she ran. Damn, I really cared for this little girl!

"Jessie, I have a surprise for you," Molly said as she grinned.

"...And what might that surprise be?" I asked as I smiled.

"I'm going to live with you," she said. "Me, Robbie and Mommy are moving to grandma's."

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,723 Followers
12