Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was I supposed to say? 'Sorry, but your friend's a great fuck and I had to have a second go?' I just mumbled 'sorry' as I took off my underwear and then walked into the shower. I was lathering myself up when the shower door opened and a naked Sal entered. She put her arms around my chest and pressed herself against my back.

"Sorry, baby." she said, kissing my shoulder.

Sal took the soap from my hands and began washing me. She took her time like she was washing a child, making sure she cleaned all the nooks and crannies. When she finished, I returned the favor. It didn't become sexual; it was just an act of love which was exactly what I needed. Afterwards, we sat down to dinner, trying to ignore the elephant in the room; my afternoon with Melissa. Retiring to bed, I was tired but I made an effort, giving Sal a massage to try and coerce her into having sex.

She declined, "Save your strength, lover. You still have tomorrow afternoon to get through, yet."

I think she appreciated the effort. She snuggled back towards me as we spooned, pulling my arm tight around her chest.

The next morning, Sal was up before me and when I got out to the kitchen, she had made scrambled eggs and had my lunch packed. We ate breakfast together, not really speaking except to comment on stories on the radio news. Melissa's name came up for the first time as I was preparing to leave.

"Did you work out with Melissa what was happening today?" Sal asked.

"I'm going there after work." I replied quietly.

"Okay, I'll have dinner ready for you." she said, walking over to me to get a kiss goodbye.

Walking out the door, there was apprehension about the future. If I was honest, there was also some excitement at the thought of being with Melissa again. At work, I was daydreaming while dismantling a baler for its service. Jim, from spare parts, came through to the workshop and told me Brent wanted me out in the showroom. I was a little pissed at the intrusion. The Archers wanted their baler back today, so I wanted to keep working on it.

I had to walk through the spare parts section to get to the show floor. The two guys who worked that section were normally sitting at their desks, looking at porn on their computers. Today, they were leaning over the counter, craning their necks to get a look at something in the showroom. Walking around the counter, I was greeted with the sight of Melissa bending over to look at something. Brent was pointing out a new mower.

She was wearing a very short skirt, and in her current position both the spare parts boys and myself could see the black lace panties she was wearing. Straightening up, Melissa's dignity was restored. However, when she turned around I could see dignity wasn't high on her agenda. Her breasts were barely contained in a tight tank top, Brent was struggling to tear his eyes away from them.

The clomp of my work boots on the hardwood floor alerted them to my approach. Melissa turned with a 'butter wouldn't melt in my mouth' look, even though everything else about her screamed 'bitch on heat.' Brent was trying to look at me, but his eyes were being drawn back to the mounds of flesh sitting above Melissa's top.

"Good morning, Mrs. Beaufort." I began formally, "Brent, you wanted me for something?"

"Melissa has decided to purchase this mower, and she would like you to take it out to her father's place this morning."

"Can't one of the others do it? I've got a baler in pieces in the workshop." I replied, showing my annoyance.

"Melissa and her father are important customers, and it won't take you long." From Brent's tone, there wasn't going to be any negotiation.

"Tony was fantastic. Yesterday, he tended to my every need." Melissa added, smiling innocently amid guffaws from the spare parts guys behind me.

"I'll go and get the truck while you do the invoice." I said with an air of resignation, turning to go back to the workshop.

"Oh dear, I haven't got my purse. I wasn't thinking of buying the mower today, but you're such a good salesman!" Melissa was laying it on thick, and Brent was lapping it up. "Would it be alright if Tony gets the money after he drops it off?"

"That will be no problem at all." Brent replied, still staring at her heaving cleavage.

"Tony?" Melissa called after me, and I looked back over my shoulder. "Just drop by the house after you leave the mower at the shed." She said, batting her eyelids.

By the time I got back to load the mower, Melissa was gone. Brent was in his office and the spare parts guys were back on their computers. I drove as fast as the speed limit allowed to the Mason's, and dropped the mower at the shed before returning to the house. The door was ajar, so I called out, but no one answered. Then, I saw the shoe discarded just inside. A little further along, there was another shoe, and further still, a black skirt. Following the trail, I came to the stairs where a tank top hung on the bannister. Walking up the stairs, I could see a bra, and at the top, a pair of black lace panties.

I paused at the panties, conflicted. Melissa was manipulating me. I felt like a puppet. She pulled the strings and I jumped. I liked being my own man, being in control, but now I could feel myself being sucked into a tornado called 'Melissa,' and I didn't like to think of the carnage it might create. The real problem was the part of me that would willingly throw itself inside the storm just for the ride.

My thoughts were interrupted by a drawn-out moan coming from Melissa's room. I dragged myself to the door and peered around it. She lay on the bed, naked, her legs parted and one hand stroking her sex while the other held one of her breasts.

"Come on, baby. I had to start without you, but I don't want to finish that way." she said, looking at me while she continued to manipulate herself.

I only hesitated for a moment. Any thought of restraint disappeared as my arousal grew. I stepped inside and began tearing at my clothes. Thirty minutes later, I was putting them back on again. I looked over my shoulder at a smug Melissa, still laying on the bed. She had pulled a sheet over her lower half, but her breasts were uncovered. Seeing me looking, she squeezed them together with her forearms making them rise up invitingly.

"Sure I can't convince you to stay?" Melissa cooed suggestively.

I didn't trust myself to reply, so I continued dressing.

"Spoilsport!" she continued, "Make sure you hurry here after work, I want to feel that hard cock again."

Back at work, I got the baler back together. I had to stay back forty minutes to get it done under the watchful eye of the farmer's son who was waiting to drag it back to his property. I washed up and was walking out to my truck, thinking about fucking Melissa again, when I heard my name being called. It was Sal. She was waiting by her car at the front gate of the equipment yard.

As I drove over, she crossed the driveway so she would be on my drivers side.

"Hey, baby." I said brightly, trying to disguise my discomfort at having been caught thinking of Melissa. "What's for dinner tonight?" I asked, hoping to avoid talking about my next "job".

"Uhh, that's what I want to talk about. I was talking to Melissa just now and..." 'Oh dear,' I thought, "well, you know that tomorrow is her fertile day, so she thought maybe if you spent the night, then, you know...you could do it tomorrow morning before you go to work and she heads back to the city.."

She stopped talking, but I sensed she wanted to say something else, so I stayed quiet. When she quit shuffling from foot to foot, I realized I would have to prompt her.

"What do you think about that?" I asked, trying to sound neutral.

"Umm...I suppose if it increases the chance of you, you know, getting it done, then I'm alright with it." My feeling was, she wasn't happy at all.

"Why don't I come home, then go back in the morning before work?" I said, and her face brightened.

"That's a lot of driving around. It's okay if you stay." Sal gushed. The test had been passed. If I'd have jumped at the chance, Sal's insecurities would have come to the fore.

"It's only across town. I'll see you about 9:00." I countered.

"No, you stay. It will be easier that way...it was...it was harder than I thought last night. When you came home after...you know..doing it with somebody else. Maybe if you don't come home until tomorrow then it will be all over and we can forget about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Definitely. I'll make you a special dinner. Mum and dad have taken the girls up to Uncle Jim's farm, so they won't be home until Saturday. We can have a special night at home together."

I reached out and took her hand, then she leaned on the door and we kissed.

"Love you, Sal," I whispered.

"Love you too, mister." she replied, "Now, go and don't be this late home tomorrow!"

I made a grab for her breasts, but she slapped my hand and stepped away.

"Naughty!" Sal scolded like I was a child. "Maybe tomorrow, if you're a good boy and eat all your dinner!"

"I might skip dinner and just have you spread on the sheets." I teased with a laugh.

"Get out of here, you pervert!" Sal laughed and waved me away.

As I drove away smiling and waving, the guilt returned. The same part of me that had torn his clothes off earlier in the day to climb onto the bed with Melissa, had been high-fiving himself and hooping and hollering in my head ever since Sal had suggested I stay the night.

At the Mason's, Melissa met me at the door. There was no reluctance, no snide remarks, just pure lust. Before the door was closed, we were kissing passionately. We didn't make it upstairs. With half our clothes on, I fucked her on her parents formal dining table, which was in the closest room to the front door. After temporarily sating our appetites, we showered together, exploring each other's bodies until arousal took over again, and we adjourned to the bed.

Later, we were back downstairs in the kitchen, feeding each other dinner. I was naked. She wouldn't let me put any clothes on. She had one of her dad's old shirts on; not buttoned up, merely tied loosely at the bottom. We were spooning chocolate cake smothered in cream into each other's mouths when a dollop of cream dropped from my spoon onto the top of her breast.

"I'll get that!" I said, as she opened the shirt wider, exposing her bare breast.

She thrust it towards me, but I put my spoon down and leaned over, licking it off. Her groan at the touch of my tongue gave me an idea, so I picked up my spoon and got a big dollop of cream, and dropped it on Melissa's nipple. Leaning over again, I slowly licked it off before latching onto it and sucking it hungrily into my mouth.

"Get up and lay down on the bench." I ordered.

"What do you have in mind?" She replied, climbing up onto her stool to get on the breakfast bar.

"I'm hungry." I explained, walking to the fridge and looking for supplies.

I came back with some more cream and chocolate sauce. I got a larger spoon and scooped it full of cream. Slowly, deliberately, I dribbled it over Melissa's midriff and up between her breasts. Next, I followed up with the chocolate sauce.

"Ohh...ahh..that's cold!" she whined.

"It'll be worth it, trust me." I growled.

I kissed her lips, then trailed my tongue down the side of her neck. Moving down, I surveyed the delights before me. I selected a dribble of cream that was threatening to drip off Melissa's hip. Dipping my head, I flattened my extended tongue and scooped it up, following the trail towards her belly button.

"Eww, that tickles!" She giggled.

I continued, slowly lapping up the sweet dribbles from her body, bringing gasps, giggles and groans, especially when I got close to her erogenous zones. I'd missed them deliberately. This was the appetizer, and they were the main course. Once I had thoroughly cleaned up my mess, I moved up and kissed her again. She kissed me back, hungrily, and dropped her hand onto my semi-hard cock.

"Later!" I snapped, slapping her hand away.

I got some more cream and chocolate; this time dribbling it on the top of her breasts, and after pushing her legs together, over her upper thighs. The cool toppings caused her to gasp again, and her nipples were poking up like little plums. I took my time licking around both her breasts as the cream slid down the sides before sucking each nipple in turn.

I went down to her thighs, this time using short sharp dabs to mop up the sloppy mess. Melissa was trying to open them up, but I held them firmly together. Only when I was happy that I had gotten all I could get, did I allow her to spread her legs wide. The heat of her body had made the cream more viscous, and dome had mixed with the chocolate and run down between her thighs, coating her bare pussy. She smelled delicious, and I made a pig of myself, slurping on her sex. Her hands grabbed my head, and she began thrusting up against my face as an orgasm overtook her.

"Ohh god, yesssss!" she screamed, as her legs trapped my head and squeezed it.

As her grinding subsided, I eased open her legs and moved up to sit beside her head.

"My goodness, you are a wicked boy when roused." She panted, looking up at me.

I took her hand and moved it to my now-erect dick.

"Oh my! You are roused, aren't you?" Melissa sat up, "Your turn to sit up here."

I swapped with her and started to lie down, but she stopped me and had me sit facing her with my legs dangling of the edge. My cock stood straight up in front of her as she moved the stool back. Taking a scoop of cream, she dropped it into her hand and then applied it liberally to my cock. After doing the same with the chocolate sauce, she got down on her haunches and looked up at me, her tongue tantalizingly close to the base of my shaft.

"I'd do your balls too, but we have to get them shaved first." She said with a wicked grin.

Melissa started a long, slow blow job; nibbling, sucking, stroking until I was ready to burst.

Just as I was going to blow, she stopped, slowed down, then resumed another slow build up. I was getting exasperated when she dropped down again and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You want to cum in my mouth, don't you?"

"Yes, please!"

"Rather defeats the purpose, doesn't it?" She replied with an impish grin.

"Please, just once!" I begged.

"Okay, but you owe me one." Melissa said triumphantly, before enveloping my cock head in her warm soft mouth.

After cleaning up, we went bed, holding each other close. The next morning, we played again, and I was late for work. I was changing the oil in a tractor and contemplating what had transpired this morning. Melissa and I had parted with a friendly hug and kiss on the cheek that would have been quite acceptable in polite company. A far cry from the heights of passion we had reached an hour before in bed. Maybe this could work out. I must be the luckiest guy alive. With my wife's encouragement, I had the hottest sex of my life and I still get to go home tonight.

12