All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Dear

Not looking good for Sal - is it?

Unless there's a three-some in the offing?

But feel Melissa is just a spoiled bitch and wants to ruin a good marriage because of jealousy & spite???

More soon?

5*

PC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Plot . . .

But still incredible the wife would go along with this, essentially becoming her husband's pimp. Wait til Sally learns Mellisa is on the pill! Can't wait to see just how ugly you make the coming train wreck. Great ride so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously something is very wrong here!

What is going on Melissa ? Does she want him for sex or other reasons. Not good by any standards . And his wife allowing a sleep over , first of all most women would not let there man do something like this! It is obvious the husband doesn't know what's going on and when he finds out Tony's life is ruined. Can't he see this is a set up. The wife whoring her husband out, so the children can go to a private school! It just doesn't add up . Tony and Sally are fools to fall into such a trap. It can only end badly. It's a story but let's get real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good...

But I found the long, overly descriptive sex seens to be boring and unnecessary, and they really just seemed to get in the way of the plot. Why is this beautiful woman so desperate for sex that she is welling to do all this? I assume it will become apparent that Melissa is not really interested in becoming pregnant (probably still on the pill). She just gets off on manipulating people? Does she have some grudge against Sal, or want to get even with her husband? It doesn't seem likely that she would genuinely want a blue-collar guy like this as a husband. Anyway, I suggest you abbreviate future sex scenes, and focus more on the plot. But thanks for posting.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
from 3* to 2 *...

He is loosing his control, he is being conned by the rich bitch...His wife too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why is he letting Melissa run his life?

This chapter was just about sex and his stupidity. His answer should have been that he wasn't going to have sex with Melissa and that was final. Now he's in a horrible position. If Melissa gets mad she could cry rape. She could pull her support for the kids at any time it suits her. This whole story is simply a clusterfuck. It's so implausible that he would let his wife and Melissa back him into a corner. Even for fiction he is dumber than a rock. That being said, your story has sunk into the mud like the rock that it is. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lets see look in my minds eye

I see a rich husband finding out he's a cuckold and buying Tony's co. and firing him then ruining him . I see the rich wife not able to have kids and this just a game to shit on Sally and ruin there marriage. But not before she talks Sally in to getting away for a girls weekend where she has plans to get Sally fucked and letting her hubby find out Cant wait to see what happens next..Dagoatmandavid said it Cya latter

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
A bit contrived, but still a vibrant read -chock full of nuances ( perhaps not all author intended )

I got a bit impatient with the reluctant, blushing, man-whore slant . By the end of the story , however, the narrator was getting in the spirit of things. Melissa needs a ' moment ' where she gets at least a fleeting hold of reader sympathy. She could have trekked over to some innocuous sperm bank and gotten knocked up scads cheaper but didn't. Why ? She clearly has a king size crush on Chris and money is no object.

This woman is crass but clearly owns insecurities and disappaintments despite ostensobly 'having it all'. I'm hoping Charley84 explores that aspect. The whole upper class slumming it angle is interesting to me. Good job with tuition money as lure to get Chris to stray (sanctioned ) from his vows. Overall the story is campy but keeps it just real and fast paced enough, so its faults don't bog down the fun Full marks . *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I mean there are dumb men out there who almost always make the wrong decision based on lust but this is just way too obvious that his life is spiraling in a downward fashion way to fast. You'd have to be almost completely brainless to go into this without some leverage or something. He knows his life is getting ready to be fucked by an bomb of bullshit but yet he lets people manipulate him and throws his morals and principles out the door even though he knows it is going to withouth doubt blow up his world! A bit to obvious and he is acting a bit too stupid for this to work in my opinion. 2*

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Decent continuation of the story

It maintains the drama of not knowing what Melissa is up to-is she on birth control so that she really cant get pregnant? Is she trying to steal hubby? Will she come after him with financial responsibilities to blackmail them into a more permanent arrangement? Is Sally getting some on the side while hubby is at Melissa's?

That said, while maintaining the interest level of the reader, it was a bit mundane, nothing really new was learned, so we will have to see what Chapt 3 brings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2*s

Boring. Even the sex wasn't enough for a stroke. Predictable so far.

Yeah, why am I reading this you wonder? Because I am an optimistic type of guy.

Waiting and hoping for the surprise in this story.

I don't want to miss it when CharlieB4 gets a creative moment. He has better stories previously posted. So I give him the benefit of the doubt!

I'll read the next chapter, too. It's like digging in the dirt to find a tasty truffle.

Gave you 2*s because you should have done much better.

AMerryMan

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Interesting but I think that I've figured it out...

... The real question isn't what Melissa is up to. I think what Sal is up to may turn out to be a whole lot more interesting.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I am inclined to believe Sal has opened a can of worms putting Tony and Melissa together. Friends with lovely benefits for sure but difficult on a marriage. Cheers!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
have any of you read this author's OTHER stuff? Its all vile & hideous

go read some of his other crap. Its Moronic and vile ... The premise here is so child like..so unsophisticated its laughable

does anyone expect this to end well?

REALLY?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years agoAuthor
Great to see you back Harry.

Always great to hear from such an insightful critic and you didn't call me an Englishman this time so that's a big plus.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Definitely a different spin on the reunion genre

BTW the expression is "au contraire" not "Oh contrer"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No one cares about Harry in VA

He gave a 3 in a story once.It was from a dude named William Shakespeare...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tony's hooked.

Can't help thinking the main character is a dumb ass. He might be having fun but at what price?

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Good Writing

In the first chapter we have an ordinary decent hard working man of integrity and strong character, he did not hesitate in his responsibility when his then girlfriend became pregnant, now he is allowing himself to be trodden on by a tyrannical wife who seems to have a hidden agenda, does not make sense but then we would not have a story if he told her to take a hike.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Let's see the next card.

Still waiting to see which way they will jump. Perhaps David will have him wrapped in concrete. I do not think that Sally is up to anything other than getting the kids a better life by sacrificing a readily replaced husband.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Fair

We need to get to the climax, no pun intended!

"Oh contrer, my big stallion.” – It’s “au contraire”, it’s French!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Cjarlie b4 you suck too

This is one hot masturbation story and most people with a brain and feelings will like it. 5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think chances are high that Melissa is on birth control, and is doing this to mess with Sally. Plus the rich guy has no idea, Melissa will play innocent victim and put him on a war path to the protagonist.

TayJK

tayjk42@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The husband is such a complete wuss...

I personally detest anything or anybody that forces me to do something I don't want to do. At first I thought Tony was going to be a man and refuse to knuckle under, but NOPE, he's a pussy - he's allowed the slut Melissa and his wife to bully him into doing what they want. His wife Sal is as dumb as a bag of hammers - she's whored her husband out to slut Melissa for the next YEAR. I'm betting Melissa is on birth control; she only wants to fuck Tony and since he originally told her no, she's going to enjoy making the candy-ass do what she wants.

Yeah, yeah. I know all men are supposed to be powerless to do anything but drop trou every time a pretty girl winks at us. But it would be a cold day in Hell before I'd ever stick my dick in Melissa and my wife Sal would be sleeping on the couch for the next few months. Stupid story, must be written by a feminist who always wanted to watch a man jump through her hoops.

DaddyslittlesweetnessDaddyslittlesweetnessover 6 years ago

i love Your writings and Your stories, but i am so upset! It's a bit heartbreaking on how easily he switched his thoughts and desires and how much he has given in. i am off to read part 3... You certainly know how to spin a tale Charlie.

✯✯✯✯✯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This story is so improbable it’s almost ridiculous. I’m done with it, I can’t read any more of the nonsense.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

As their marriiage spirals into the ground...Ouch! 5*

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Some Girl that Melissa

I hope Sal hangs on, Tony will be there at the end!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What's the plot hear, whose going to rescue for old Tony from a fate worse than death?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounds like a time bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really thinking about his wife…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Previous Part
Reunion Series Info

SIMILAR Stories