All Comments on 'Reunion Ch. 02'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To total crap...

On this site, there are plenty of 3 page so called "stories" which consist only of nearly continuous sucking and fucking with 11 inch cocks and 44DDD tits. Go read them! This one is shaping to be a real story.

But I must ask, what does a thong with legs look like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
smolder

Enjoying the build up please continue

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
DS this is a bit more drawn out than previous ones

But its not detracting.

The almost phone sex with his sister was a really good touch.

But again the imagery of the sister in just a thong was nice too.

Look forward to more.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Yummy

This story is definitely becoming yummy. Your attention to detail really creates a vivid picture that can get a person steamy. Keep up the good work.

GhostyyGhostyyabout 9 years ago
Anons.. Jesus

Ignore the first Anonymous post... This story is starting to grow into a decent read. Keep it up :)

georgerbgeorgerbabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Looking forward to Chapter 3...Love the tease and build up.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"It was Italian sheik"

Does that mean Luigi The Desert Prince was there, or a camel with a 'Lamborghini' badge on it's snout? Just kidding, I'm guessing you meant 'Italian chic'.

The slow-burn build-up is working for me, it's so much better and more adult than the '5 fucks-per-page' porn churned-out by so many so-called writers on this site. I'm completely absorbed in Dan's 'will he-won't he' pursuit of Trish, and can't wait for the final moment when they both succumb to what they both know is going on between them, and where they go from there. I'm curious to see how you handle their future, or if they even have one, seeing as there is a lot of baggage on both sides of the equation. Waiting impatiently, but here's 5 stars in the meantime......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very very slow burn in fact a bit to much rubbish but and

you've 90% sucked me into it,

because read two chapters and

need to read how/when/if they FINALLY get together

but will say won't be sucked in for too long,

if there's no action in next chapter think i'll throw towel in on story

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It is a very good story

but it seems like we have had a prologue followed by an introduction. (and a short rant about editing)

Other than LIE and a vague idea of where mom lives, we know almost nothing about these two other than possibly being siblings. (you did throw in the postman joke). Occupations? Actual ages? Interests? Quirks? The opening to the story had him dreaming while on a plane flying into LaGuardia, but after meeting with mom, and an evening drinking, he drove Trish home, then drove to his house. Was the airplane merely a device for fanaticizing? And, how do you form a detachment to someone? From, I can understand, but not to .

I see there is a 3rd ch. already posted, how many more are anticipated?

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Second Date

Somehow, after reading and commenting on Ch.1, I missed all the continuation, but now I'm enjoying catching up. Very nice depiction of siblings feeling an old attraction after years apart, and hesitatingly developing it. The phone(almost)sex is titillating, but inconclusive - just the way it might be in a real situation. Trish has practically promised more on the third date. Could still break it off....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
827 Followers
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reunion Ch. 01 Previous Part
Reunion Series Info