Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate him," she whispered vehemently.

She was trembling and I put my hand on her shoulder. She left it there for a moment and then she turned to face me. I couldn't help but glance at those big prominent nipples again. They looked even bigger than before.

"I know, I know," she said. "That's what men look at. Tad fusses at me like I can do something about it. They have a mind of their own and there's not anything I can do."

Her voice had approached a fever pitch and I started wondering if I was caught in the hallway with a crazy woman, but then she stepped forward and there was a glistening wetness to her lips and her eyes shown with a bright excitement.

"What's it like, Bobby," she asked me.

"What?" I asked.

"The life you lead. Tell me, please. We don't have a lot of time. He won't leave me alone for long. What's it like? Is it really so sinful?"

I could almost hear the rapid beating of her heart. The entire situation was surreal. I started to tell her we needed to get back to the reunion but there was also a musky smell to her, a mixture of perfume and aroused woman and I was amazed she was acting this way. I wanted to find out where it would lead.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I asked her. "You want specifics? You want details? You want all of the sick, twisted perversions we get up to on the road."

"Please, Bobby," she said softly.

"I'll tell you everything," I said, "but it will cost you."

I didn't wait for her answer. I reached up and fondled one of those big tits through her blouse. He face paled and she reached for my hand but then she stopped and dropped her hand to her side once again. I grew bolder, my fingers stroking her already thrusting nipple.

"It's really a wicked life," I said. "Our favourite game is to sacrifice virgins. We find a good looking nineteen year old groupie and we ask her if she's a virgin. We tell her she has to sacrifice it to the band. You'd be surprised at how many little bitches pull off their panties even before we finish asking her."

Judy was moaning and my hand gripped her hard enough to hurt. She pressed into my hand. I bent down and kissed her lips. Her lips felt cold but she opened her mouth and let me put my tongue inside.

"You should see them after we're done with them," I said. "When they are all bruised and covered with cum. I bet Tad doesn't like his cock sucked, does he, Judy?"

She didn't answer. Her eyes were closed. I unbuttoned her blouse. She put her hand over mine again but there was no strength in her fingers. I unbuttoned her blouse to show her huge tits trying to get out of a plain white bra.

"Sometimes I do them in the ass," I told Judy. "I bet you never had it in the ass. Some of them beg me not too but I do it anyway. They end up loving it."

We didn't make any more conversation. I simply gave her a push on her shoulders and she kneeled down in the hallway and unzipped me and fished my cock into her mouth. She wasn't as good as Alexis. Her mouth was wet and she tried but she didn't have much experience. In a few minutes I simply grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face. She dropped her hands and let me. I gagged her couple of times but she didn't resist.

I didn't want to finish in her mouth. I wanted the ultimate. I picked her up off the floor and walked her into the classroom. I undid the hook on her bra so her tits fell free. Then I pushed her face down on the teacher's desk. At no time did she even try to resist. I pulled her skirt up to her waist and gripped her plain white panties and ripped them partially off. It was what she needed. She gasped and pushed her pretty ass back against me

"Now I'm going to fuck you like a whore," I said. "It's what you really want to be. A whore for the band.

Her pussy was soaking wet and I slipped into her easily. My cock felt good inside her and I moved back and forth in a slow rhythm, not wanting to hurry this fantasy come true. I reached beneath her and held one of her tits with one hand while I fucked her.

"Say fuck for me," I told her.

"Fuck," she said, without hesitation. "Fuck me, Bobby."

"Tell me you're a whore," I said.

"I'm a whore, Bobby," she said. "I'm a fucking whore. Fuck me."

"Will you suck my dick?" I asked her.

"I'll suck you. I'll suck your friends. I'll suck your bus driver. Just tell me too, Bobby. Just tell me what you want."

I got faster and I could hear the sounds my cock made going into her and she started to say fuck every time I rammed her. I wanted to make her say and promise other things but I felt too good to talk anymore. My cock was burning. It wasn't just the fucking that felt so good. It was the ultimate fantasy come true, fucking her on the teachers desk. I slipped my other hand underneath her and gripped both her tits and squeezed as hard as I could as I rammed deeply into her one last time and felt my cum spurt into her cunt. She rammed back against me and wiggled her ass and she might not have been an experience cocksucker but she knew how to squeeze her pussy to get every drop.

It took me a few moments before I could calm down. My cock slipped out of her and I took her by the head and pushed her down on her knees in front me and told her to be a good little whore and lick me clean. Her mouth was wet and warm and she cleaned me completely. I found myself getting hard again and I pulled her away. It was hard to stop her.

"It's getting late," I said. "Tad might come looking."

She nodded and used her blouse to wipe her mouth. She dressed and we walked back out to the auditorium. I was in for another surprise. Evidently Kyle had been busy. Every band needs some good looking dancers shaking their booty and Kyle had found us four and they were all in cheerleading uniform. Alexis and Elsie were dancing on side of the stage and their cheers had never looked so incredibly hot. On the other side of the stage was a skinny woman with very long, attractive legs trying to do her cheers without showing more than the law allowed. It took me a moment to recognize Carol Marsh. The little brunette next to her was Nancy Powers.

My thought was that the reunion was just beginning.

12