How I Shared My Girlfriend

Story Info
A college dorm is the perfect place to share.
2.9k words
4.35
50.7k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my freshman year of college, I started dating my girlfriend Alexa. Alexa lived in my dorm on another floor, and we met through some mutual friends.

Alexa is one of those girls that almost any guy would have a crush on or at least really want to fuck. She's 5' 4", cute and bubbly, athletic, with long black hair, hazel eyes, and huge tits. She wasn't the biggest girl, but had these massive DDs that caught a lottttt of stares. Seriously, she was very popular amongst dudes in the dorm.

My close group of friends consists of 6 guys. We all live on the same floor in our dorm, so we hang out in each other's rooms a lot. Our rooms are not directly next to each other, but you can walk to each of our rooms in 30 seconds.

When Alexa and I started dating, she would come over and hangout with my friends all the time. All of my friends took an immediate liking to her. She was funny, cool, cute, and she was nice eye candy to have around when we were hanging out. She would always wear these super tight bralettes and booty shorts, and her big tits and ass would just hang out for all of us to stare at. My friends were even bold enough to make comments here or there, along the lines of "damn Alexa you got a sister that looks like you that we could talk to?" It was all in good fun.

She would also lightly flirt back with my friends, teasing them about their dating lives or muscles or how good they'd be at sex or something similar. It never bothered me, and honestly, it kind of turned me on. It turned me on to know that all my friends probably went back to their rooms and jerked off to the thought of titty fucking my girlfriend or cumming in her mouth.

One night, while my roommate was out, Alexa and I were chilling in my room and I started asking her a few questions.

"Babe, do you think any of my friends are cute?" I asked casually.

"Ummmm, yea I mean you definitely have attractive friends. You're a very attractive guy so I guess it makes sense." she responded sweetly.

"Well who specifically do you think is cute?"

"Uhhh... I think Adam is pretty cute. He kind of reminds me of you a bit. Ben is also pretty cute. Oh and Mark too probably."

"Why do you think they're cute. Give me some specific reasons."

"Specific reasons? Ok...I think Ben has a nice face and his body is pretty nice. Mark is friendly and really sweet to me, it seems like he actually cares about me. And Adam kinda looks like you so I think he's honestly kind of sexy..if that's ok to say..."

"Nah haha babe I'm the one asking. Don't worry. What about my roommate Sam?"

"Yea Sam is definitely an attractive guy. I guess attractive guys also always get attractive roommates. But yea he's definitely handsome, and he's also cool and friendly."

"Alright, so now another question for you babe. Would you fuck any of these guys if we weren't dating?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"I'm just curious babe. So who do you think you would fuck out of these guys you listed?"

"Ummm...if you really really want to know...I guess, if we weren't dating obviously, I would be interested in hooking up with Adam and Ben. I mean honestly I said all of them are cute so I guess I'd be interested in hooking up with all of them. Remember, you asked me this!"

"No no babe haha I know. I know I asked this. Very interesting, very interesting.."

"Is there something you're not telling me? Why did you ask?"

I thought for a few seconds and then responded.

"I could probably give you a super roundabout answer babe and not tell you exactly how I feel, but I just figured it'd be better if I was just honest with you."

She nodded for me to continue.

"I notice the way you interact with my friends. You always come over in these super tight sexy clothes, and you're always flirting with them and teasing them and...I don't mind at all. Honestly I don't. In fact, the reason I'm bringing this up is because I actually find it so fucking hot that you do that. Knowing that all of my friends probably want to fuck you and think about fucking you just turns me on a lot for some reason."

"Babe, I'm not flirting with them..."

"Again Alexa, I promise you I'm not lying to you! I'm being honest when I say I really don't mind at all and it genuinely turns me on. So..do you flirt with my friends or not?"

"Ok fine, I probably do flirt with your friends.."

"Probably?"

"Ok fine! I definitely flirt with your friends! Like I said earlier, you have a lot of cute friends and they're all so nice and friendly and like me so much. I can't help myself, but I would never ever do anything to hurt you babe, I hope you know that."

"I know that babe, trust me, I truly know. But...what if I told you that what you think would hurt me actually wouldn't hurt me? What if I told you that what you think would hurt me would actually be the hottest thing I could ever imagine in the fucking world?"

"You can't be serious babe please stop."

"I am serious. I'm actually very serious. I'm the most serious I've ever been. I've kept this totally to myself, but I've thought of...sharing you...with my friends so many fucking times. Like soo many times. Every time I'm jerking off I'm thinking about sharing them with you. And it's not because I don't love you babe. It's just because I think you are so fucking sexy, and I want everyone to appreciate just how sexy you are."

"Well I hope not... Wow..you're actually serious. Well at least I hope you are because I believe you. So is that the point of this conversation? You just wanted to see which of your friends I'm attracted to so you have more material to jerk off to?"

I laughed, and then looked at her for a few seconds. "No babe. It's because I actually want to do it... And I know that might seem crazy or whatever but like I said I've thought about this a lot and I just know it's what I want. It's my ultimate fantasy, you could say."

"Ok babe...well I don't know if I would want to do that."

"I know I know, and I completely completely understand that. But can you just please do me the biggest favor and just think about it? I'm not going to bug you about it, I'm not going to keep pestering you about it, everything is going to be normal. But just think about this for a little bit, and once you've made your decision, just let me know. And even if it's not the decision I want, I promise promise promise you that I'm not going to be mad or butthurt at all. I love you very much and that's what matters most."

"Ok babe, if it matters to you that much I'll think about it. Similar to what you said, don't have any expectations about what I'm going to say. And give me some time to think because this is NOT the conversation I was expecting to have tonight."

"Haha babe, will do. Love you."

"Love you too."

Satisfied with the conversation, I started getting ready for bed and we called it a night.

A few days went by and I hadn't heard anything from Alexa. We were still hanging out all the time, business as usual, but it hadn't been brought up by me or here since. Then 2 weeks went by, still nothing. Then, a few days later, right when I was tempted to ask her if she had a decision yet, she came to my room one night and brought it up.

"So babe, I know you've been waiting anxiously to hear my response to the conversation we had a few weeks back. Thank you for being so patient baby."

"Of course babe. And honestly, I was just about to ask you so thank you for finally bringing it up hehehe."

She smiled "Oh you little horny boy. Ok so...I guess I'll just say it..I'm down."

I opened my mouth in shock. "Oh my...for real??"

"Haha yes babe, I'm actually down. Initially when you brought this up I was obviously a little reluctant. Well actually I was reluctant on the surface but underneath the surface I was really turned on. Like really really fucking turned on. That's kind of been the biggest thing that I've been thinking about for the last couple of weeks. Just the thought of..you know..just made me wet over and over and over again. And I may have touched myself to the thought of..some of your friends. And again this is because you asked!!"

I smiled. "Holy shit babe. Holy shit! You are the most perfect girlfriend ever. Seriously, I love and appreciate you. Now, my question for you is, when do you want to start this...journey?"

She looked away for a few seconds and then responded, "Are you against..tonight?"

My dick was already hard but literally jumped upon hearing this. "Yes. Definitely yes. Definitely definitely yes."

"Alright, let's do it then!" she said as she smiled at me sneakily. "Do you have any ideas, are we just gonna send them an email?"

I laughed. "I actually do have a few ideas babe, I really hope they're not too extreme for you because the thought of them makes me want to fucking explode.

"Well don't make me wait. Tell me tell me."

"Well..I want you to go over to Adam's room and..suck his dick. His roommate isn't in town so I figured it'd be a good time. Just go into his room and ask to blow him. And if he asks about me just say that I asked you to do it. Even if he's confused, just make it clear that he's totally in the clear. And then come back and tell me what happened."

"Hmm...ok!" She winked at me. "I'll take a shower real quick babe and then go?"

"Holy fuck! You're perfect, you're perfect, you're perfect! I love you babe, yessss!"

"Alright, I'll jump in the shower now."

She jumped up from the bed where we were sitting and bounced over to the bathroom. I sat in my bed just full of lust, dick hard as ever, as I waited for her to come out of the shower.

When she did, I wasn't disappointed. Alexa came out of the shower with the smallest and tightest clothes she owns, a tight almost see-through Calvin Klein bralette and a pair of booty shorts where half her ass was hanging out. Adam will have fun with her.

"So, what do you think babe?" she asked.

"I think it's pretty obvious. You're unbelievably fucking sexy. Adam is going to have the time of his life."

She winked at me, "yea maybe he will. I'll head out babe?"

"Yup, see you later!"

She gave me a kiss, put on her slippers, and walked out of my room. I peered into the hallway, and from my room I could see her knocking on Adam's door and him opening it up. I saw her say something to him quickly and then step inside, the door closing behind her..

The next few minutes were the most anticipation I've felt in a while. My heart was racing, my dick was constantly hard, and I couldn't think about anything besides what was happening a few rooms over to me.

An hour and 15 minutes later, I hear a knock at the door. I rush to the door and let in my beautiful girlfriend.

"So... how did it go??" I asked, full of anticipation.

She hesitated for a second. "It was..good. I had fun. Do...do you want to see?" she smirked at me as she said this.

"Uh...absolutely. Sit down babe let's fucking go."

We sat down on the bed and she pulled out her phone. "So babe, I asked Adam to take a few videos of..what was going down. They are pretty..graphic..so just be warned."

"Babe, I can't wait any longer. Show me!"

She smiled at me and then opened up her video library and began playing the first video.

The video began with her on her knees on the ground, the video taken from Adam's perspective. In the video, you can see his legs on either side of the fram as he's sitting on the futon in his room. He's not wearing any pants, just his boxers. Alexa seems to be wearing all her clothes.

Slowly, you see Alexa lean forward and start kissing his inner thigh. She's kissing him gently, leaving big wet kisses all along his legs. Then she moves to his bulge. She begins by kissing the outline of his hard dick, starting at the shaft and then kiss by kiss working her way up to the head, leaving the biggest and sloppiest kiss on the head.

She smiles in the video, and then moves her arms forward and starts peeling off his boxers. Out springs his hard dick, hard and full in the video. She looks at it and smiles, grabbing the shaft in her hand. She then leans in and resumes her kissing routine, continuing to kiss his cock from the shaft to the head, leaving a trail of spit wherever she goes.

Then, from the side of the frame, you see Adam's hand move in and grab the back of her head. She looks at him lustfully, her hazel eyes glistening, as he moves her mouth onto his fat cock.

Then she begins blowing him in earnest, licking and sucking and spitting on his cock, using both of her hands to massage his cock and balls and pleasure him beyond his wildest imaginations. She moves her mouth off his dick and takes both of his balls into her mouth, sucking and licking them, sticking her nose submissively into his sack.

The video ends, and without stopping, Alexa swipes over to the next video. The video starts with her sucking his dick with Adam's hand on the back of her head. A few seconds in, he begins pushing her head down. She takes this queue and begins to give him the sloppiest deepthroat imaginable, throating the entirety of his cock down to the base and back up again, over and over again. There's split dribbling from her mouth, tears running down her face, and a distinct "GACK GACK GACK GACK" noise as Adam repeatedly throatfucks my girlfriend. I'm in heaven.

As we're watching this, Alexa pulls down my pants and boxers and begins jerking me off, holding her phone in one hand and my dick in another. She spits in her hand to get it wet and then begins to give me a hot handjob.

"I have more baby." and she swipes to the next video.

This video is taken from a different angle. Instead of the phone being held by Adam, I can tell it's propped up somewhere in his room. In the frame of the dim room, you can see my girlfriend on her back, naked, with her head hanging over the edge of the bed and her eyes toward the camera. Adam walks from the phone to my girlfriend, his back towards the phone, and positions himself in front of Alexa.

With my girlfriend's head positioned perfectly between his legs, he feeds his dick into her mouth. Adam begins to throatfuck Alexa, thrusting with hard and long strokes into the warmth and slickness of my girlfriend's throat. Every time he thrusts into her throat, his balls hit her in the nose. She is nothing but a pleasure hole for my friend Adam.

This video continues for the next 10 minutes. As we watch, Alexa continues to jerk me off. Throughout the video, I'm on the very edge of blowing my load. This is the hottest fucking thing I could have ever imagined.

She then says "last one babe" and swipes over to the next video.

This video is back to Adam's POV, and my girlfriend is kneeling on the floor in front of him with her massive tits out. He switches between playing and toying with her nipples and jerking his dick. I then hear him say "open your mouth baby," to which my girlfriend responds by smiling and opening her mouth wide.

He continues to jerk himself off for the next few seconds, my girlfriend going between licking and kissing the tip of his hard cock. After a few more seconds, Adam grunts loudly and begins to release a massive torrent of cum all over my girlfriend's face. The cum flies everywhere, a lot of it into my girlfriend's mouth but a lot of the load also splattering her eyes, cheek, and forehead. She smiles from ear to ear as he continues to cum, a seemingly endless barrage of semen.

Just as Adam cums, so do I, releasing a massive load all over Alexa's hands and stomach. As soon as I blow my load, Alexa moves her head down and begins lapping up my cum, cleaning it off of my stomach and dick and swallowing it immediately.

"Babe, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my entire fucking life." I said.

"I love you baby. Glad you enjoyed it. I did too, as you can obviously see. I'm excited to see what's next.

"Me too." I responded.

PART 2 COMING SOON!