Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 13

Story Info
More letters and photos arrive.
2.1k words
4.31
14.4k
6

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had cleaned ourselves, and the table up we locked up and headed back to the other shop.

Once we arrived Marie and Isabelle were full of questions, and I left Alice to tell them what it was like, and that she was giving up teaching to run it with me while I went into the office.

There was pile of post on the desk and as I went through them, sorting the bills from the junk mail, I came across an envelope that looked like neither. It was just a plain white envelope, with the shop address typed on the front and the postmark said it had been posted in my town.

"Probably some new company trying to get me to buy their stock or something, "I muttered to myself, before tearing it open.

Inside was a letter typed on a single sheet of paper.

ANDY

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED RECEIVING THE PICTURES I TOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WATCHING YOU AND TAKING THEM, I JUST WISH IT HAD BEEN ME IN THEM INSTEAD OF HER. HOPEFULLY I SHALL GET TO SEE YOU IN ACTION AGAIN REALLY SOON, AND WHEN YOU REALISE WHAT YOU ARE MISSING HOPEFULLY YOU SHALL GET RID OF HER AND THEN ANY MORE PICTURES WILL BE OF US.

LOVE???

I sat and read the letter over and over again, trying to figure out who wanted Alice out of the way so badly, but there wasn't anyone. Her friends had become my friends and vice versa and, as far as I knew, neither of us had upset anyone.

I had always been friendly and polite to all my customers and, apart from a few idiots, Alice had told me school wasn't really that bad.

I read the letter once more and then folded it up and put it in my pocket. Somehow I needed to find out who was sending these things to me, before they sent them to Alice instead, I just didn't have a clue where to begin.

I headed back into the shop and was amazed at how busy it was. There looked to be about thirty people upstairs alone, Marie had even had to rope Alice in to help her, and I quickly nipped downstairs to see almost as many people in there as well. Deciding that Marie and Alice had everything under control upstairs, I stayed to help Isabelle serve all her customers. Once they were all gone, except a couple, I surveyed the shelves and went out the back to get more stock.

"I didn't expect it to be like that this early," Isabelle said as I walked back in laden down with boxes of ornaments.

"I know it seems that everyone wants what we have got all of a sudden."

I filled all the shelves and went back upstairs, leaving Isabelle alone with the customers that were there, only to find upstairs just as chaotic. As the two girls continued to serve as fast as they could I restocked the clothes, jewellery and lingerie as fast as I could.

I had only just finished when another influx of customers poured into the shop, and Isabelle shouted for some more help. This time I sent Alice downstairs, she did need to become familiar with all aspects of the shop, and I stayed to help Marie.

"No I can't," I heard Marie say to a male customer and went over and asked what was wrong. "This per...son asked if I could model this for him."

She held up a chainmail bra and thong with leather trim, lace up leather gloves, thigh boots and a studded leather choker.

"I'm sorry sir I'm afraid modeling lingerie is out of the question," I told him.

"Worth a try," he said with a smile, winking at Marie. "I'll take them all anyway."

Once he had gone Marie turned to me.

"The cheeky bastard," she said. "Mind you he was quite fit."

"MARIE!"

"Well, bet you would have liked to see me in it before you got with Alice."

"I better not answer that Marie I am engaged after all."

She burst out laughing and walked to the far end of the shop where three women had gathered, looking at skirts and tops. I smiled at the cheek of her as I watched her ass wiggle as she went and thought about what she had just said. There was no doubting the fact that she would have looked good in the man's purchases, but it was too late now and I was with Alice and happy.

The rest of the day continued to be busy, but my mind wasn't really on the job. The thoughts of Marie in the lingerie the man had bought and the new letter that had arrived filled my head, and I started to have paranoid thoughts. I looked at Marie, busily serving yet another customer, and wondered if all her harmless flirting was hiding a dark secret, and it was her behind the letters and photos. Just as I managed to get those thoughts out of my mind, Annie came into the shop alone.

"Hiya Andy, sorry I didn't stay for long at the party," she said. "Something urgent came up."

"I saw that you had gone but the others didn't seem to know why."

"No it was personal, did I miss much?"

"Just me and Alice getting engaged and the party moving from the original venue to our new home."

"Fucking hell I would love to have been able to stay," she said. "Guess I'll never get to see the new house now."

"Oh you will I'm thinking about holding monthly get togethers with the staff and best customers," I told her. "Of which you a definitely one.

"I shall look forward to my invite then."

"I will run it by Alice and see when we can have the first one," I told her, "You will still be coming in won't you?"

"Of course I will I love everything about this place," she replied. "And while I am here I'll have a look around."

"Then next time I see you I shall let you know."

Annie then walked over to the lingerie and began looking to see if there was anything she fancied and my paranoia kicked in again. The first batch of pictures only arrived after Annie, Elise, Sandi, Terri, Ellie and Eva started to come in regularly, it had to be one of them, but why would they. At least three of them were lesbians, I saw that with my own eyes and the twins seemed inseparable, that only left Annie, but she had left the party early, before my big announcements and she just said she didn't even know about the house or engagement.

I had about had enough for the day and decided as soon as the shop was empty I would close for the day. I had tons of stuff to do for the new shop, the shelves here all needed restocking again and I had to sort out selling my flat, I hadn't mentioned Alice's house to her yet.

"Isabelle turn the sign around to closed," I called down the stairs. "Once the shop's empty we're all going home."

"Okay Andy," she called back.

It was forty-five minutes later when the last customer finally left the shop, and closer to an hour and a half when we all left the shop. I watched Marie and Isabelle walk off together and turned to Alice.

"What do you fancy doing tonight?" I asked her.

"I just want to go back to the new house and relax to be honest," She replied.

"Okay then that's what we'll do."

We drove home, totally worn out, in silence, the low tunes from the radio being the only noise we could hear. The drive took us twenty minutes and as we walked up the front steps I swept Alice into my arms and carried her in.

"Got to get the practice in," I said putting her down gently.

"I am going to love getting used to this," Alice replied.

"I'll order us a takeaway you go and get a bottle from the fridge babe," I said.

I walked into the front room, picked up the phone and began to dial when I heard a loud crash. Dropping the phone I ran to the kitchen, and Alice.

"I didn't think screaming would work twice in a day," she said bending over the kitchen table.

"What are you on about?" I asked. "I thought something was wrong."

"Something is wrong," Alice pouted.

"What?"

"I'm in here all alone and you're in the front room," Alice said." And there's this big kitchen table here doing nothing."

Alice slowly eased her skirt up, exposing her naked thighs and ass slowly. She was wearing stocking and suspenders but no panties and, looking over her shoulder at me, she began to wiggle her ass before running her finger along the crack.

"Well Andy are you just going to stand there," she said spreading her pussy.

I walked over to her, my cock already trying to burst from my trousers, and dropped to my knees behind her. I eagerly buried my head against her ass, my tongue flicking out searching for her sweet pussy. As I licked, and sucked her clit, I let my tongue wander to her ass and began to run it around her tight hole, occasionally trying to poke it inside her.

Alice moaned and writhed against my tongue, reaching between her legs and stroking her pussy, as I continued to work on her. Her juices started to flow freely as I continued to alternate between her ass and pussy, and she turned around and thrust her pussy at me.

"Don't stop licking me until I say you can," Alice said sternly.

My tongue entered her again and I quickly found her swollen bud, and began sucking on it greedily. Alice's breathing started to race, she began to moan loudly and buck her hips against my face coating me with her juices.

"Lick me Andy eat my fucking pussy," she screamed and ripped her top and bra off and began to massage her tits roughly.

I used my fingers and parted her pussy wide before plunging my tongue into her as far as I could.

"YES YES YES," she screamed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMING DON'T STOP."

I didn't need telling and as her juices literally ran from her pussy into my mouth and over my chin I sucked and licked even more.

"MMM ANDY YES THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD."

I stopped licking her pussy, stood up, roughly spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table.

"My turn to cum now Alice," I said and rammed my cock, hard, into her pussy.

I gripped her hair and pulled her head back as I continued to forcefully ram my cock into her.

Alice continued to stroke her pussy as my cock pounded into her. I began to slap her ass with each thrust and the more she moaned the closer I got to cumming.

"YES ANDY YES FUCK ME HARDER."

I pulled her hair harder, buried my cock as deep into her as I could, and shot my first jet of cum. My cock twitched half a dozen times, each twitch releasing yet more cum into her, before I couldn't cum anymore.

Once I had removed my cock and we had cleaned ourselves up Alice looked at me.

"Now what about that takeaway?"

"I'll go and ring them," I said. "No more screaming or crashing to get my attention."

"I won't I promise," she replied.

I walked out of the kitchen back towards the front room when I noticed a brown envelope, which must have been delivered by hand, on the floor by the front door. I picked it up and continued to the front room, opening it as I went. Before picking the phone up I pulled the contents of the envelope out. Staring at the image before me I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Whoever had delivered it was obviously a whizz with computer art packages.

My head had been pasted to the body of a well oiled, muscular, naked body which was standing behind an equally naked, well toned woman and fucking her in the ass, but her head hadn't been added. I turned the picture over and read the words written on the back.

SOON MY HEAD WILL GO IN THE SPACE AND EVERYTHING SHALL BE PERFECT.

As I continued to stare at the picture I heard Alice coming to see if I had placed the order yet. Quickly I folded the picture up and put it in my pocket.

"When will the food be here?" Alice asked.

"I'm still trying to get through to them," I lied. "Shouldn't be long once I do though."

"Okay."

Alice walked out and headed upstairs, leaving me with the phone in my hand and the latest strange post in my pocket.