Reunited

Story Info
Ana is surprised by a man she thought she ran away from.
2.2k words
4.08
18.4k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark early spring night, rain could be heard splattering the leaves of the magnolia trees outside. Ana had ran away to this southern resort in the hopes to get away and reclaim some inspiration for her next project for the gallery. While there she thought she had spotted a familiar face, but dismissed it as just her tired mind playing tricks with her. On this night she laid on the hammock in the enclosed back porch of the vacation bungalow, quietly reading a book when she heard a knock at the door. She went to answer to discover him dripping wet at the doorstep. How did he know that she was staying in that exact bungalow, she wondered. Surely he did not follow her around the entire vacation resort. Of all the questions crossing my mind, only one was able to escape her lips. "Marco, what are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you," he said gravely.

"You are positively drenched. You are going to catch your death of cold like that," Ana exclaimed aghast. "At the very least let me put those wet things in the dryer and get you a blanket or something."

He agreed, though he looked slightly unwillingly. She turned to the bedroom, took a thick wool blanket from the linen closet, and returned to find Marco still at the foyer stripped down to his boxers.

Ana dimpled at the sight and exclaimed, "my goodness! I haven't seen you so bare in years." She tossed the blanket at him playfully and leaned against the foyer desk. As she watched him wrap his cold shoulders within the woolen layers a pensive expression ran over her face. "I'm not sure where I should start. How did you know I was here? Or what is so important that you needed to see me?"

Marco did not know what to say; there she was, the love of his life that he let slip away and his mind was drawing a complete blank. Little did he think when he came to this resort for the management seminar that he would run across her. He was walking across the lobby on his way to the Conference Room when he spotted her through the windows, lounging in the Georgia sun by the pool in a cute lavender number that accentuate her perfectly. It was two years since that day she ran away from him without a word. It two weeks to get any information from her twin sister, Eva, on why she left; and all she would tell him in a drunken stupor was that Ana had left to go up north because she thought she was pregnant and he wasn't mature enough to be a father. Now here she was, standing in front of him in a beautiful blue satin gown and looking utterly breathtaking. Why did he have to be standing there in nothing but his boxers, he thought; but he had a more pressing question to ask. "Why did you leave me two years ago?"

Ana was taken aback, she should have seen that question coming sooner or later. What to say? Definitely nothing about Isabella, he shouldn't know anything about that she thought. "I saw our lives were taking different directions. You were unsure of what you wanted and I just wanted something more, so I just left." At least she told half the truth, she thought to herself.

"You just left," Marco repeated after her. "More like ran. If that were all you would have at least said something. You are not the kind of person to just up and leave without a good-bye or anything. You are too conscientious and proper to just leave like you did," he stepped closer to Ana and in a voice so deep it was almost a growled he said, "There was something more, isn't there?"

Ana avoided his direct stare; yes there was something more, but there was no way she was going to tie him down to something he didn't want or need. "I don't know what you are talking about," she told him. "I could be prone to momentary lapse of judgments. Surely Eva is not the only one with the flighty streak in the family."

"Damn it Ana don't play the avoiding game with me," he exploded. "I know you were pregnant when you left. You were sick for days before you just disappeared on me and I had to get Eva drunk before she would even spill the beans on that. And even then she still wouldn't tell me where you went!"

Ana didn't know if she should wring her sister's neck or thank the fact she had enough gumption not to tell all even drunk. So this was all he wanted; he was not searching her out because of her, he wanted to know about his child. She was to close to him to lie to him, darn her body for reacting this way to him. She was already feeling her nipples tensing at his nearness. She moved away towards the living room sofa. "Yes I was," she admitted, "but for your information she isn't yours."

Marco followed her, spinned her around and captured her chin, turning her gaze towards his. "Tell me that to my face. Tell me that my love for you meant nothing."

Damn those hazel eyes that burned to her soul, she could never directly lie to him. The tears began to well in her eyes. "Her name is Isabella, and you can't have her. And don't give me that crap anymore that you came here to see me. You didn't come here for me, you only care about one night of sex two years ago." She turned away from him, tears streaming down her face and pain spreading within her. "You still liked to your motorcycles and play around too much to settle down with a family. So I decided to take matters to my own hands as my mother had done years ago to keep us away from father's circle of influence."

"I am nothing like your father, you knew that since the night I stood up to him for you when he wanted to send you to Europe to seal a trade deal through marriage. There was no way I was going to loose you then, there is no way I'm going to loose you now Ana." A cold wind blew in through the balcony doors, he could see her shiver. Or could it be something else that is making her tremble. He went to her again and wrapped his arms around her. "You don't have to be strong for me," he whispered in her ear, "I'll do whatever it takes for you."

She turned to him, "even if it breaks my heart? Even if it makes me cry?"

"If that is what it takes mi amor." Marco lowered his lips to hers, and claimed what had been taken from him years before. Ana tensed, fighting back the urge to let go and be with him once more. She could hear her mothers words in her mind that men were not to be trusted with her heart. But surely he had proved himself before to her; he even looked respectable now, he must have grown up...changed and matured. Surely destiny meant for something to have brought them together again.

She whimpered in surrender as she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck. It felt good to surrender, it felt so good to let go. She sighed as they parted from their kiss.

Marco kissed her nose, her forehead, her cheek; all the while slowly unzipping her gown and letting it fall to the floor. He continued to trail kisses down her neck. He cupped one breast in his hand, pregnancy had made them slightly bigger than he remembered. He knew he will enjoy discovering all her changes, reawaking her senses, exploring every inch of her delectable body. He picked Ana up and took her the short distance to the bed. He lowered his boxers and climbed up the four poster Mediterranean.

Ana closed her eyes knowing what was to come. She felt him spread her legs apart and raise a hand to her most private parts. Marco began stroking her thighs and outer labia, slowly stoking her inner fires. He knew she still responded to his touch as her breathing began to quicken. He slipped a finger inside her; she was so wet and tight, but at the same time seemed so tense. Marco reached up and sucked and tugged at one of her taught nipples. Ana arched her back and began to grind against his hand. He moved away from her breast and worked up her neck to a reddening ear, her pulse must have quickened greatly. "Let go Ana," he whispered. "Learn to trust me, let me take care of you. I promise not to hurt you. Just let me love and let your guard down."

She turned her head and kissed him deeply. Ana reached down and grabbed his erect manhood. He yearned to be inside her, but Marco was not going to push her to it. She took his hand away from her pussy and guided him down; but he pulled away instead. He looked in her eyes filled with passion, confusion, and longing.

"Are you sure that's where you want me," he asked her. "I don't want you to do something if you don't want to. Don't do this just because you think that's what I want..."

Ana raised a finger to his lips to quiet him, "it's what I want. You're right; I've played the strong one too long, I don't want to anymore. But I do want you." She reached up and pulled him down to her while arching her hips to meet his. He let his manhood slide inside her and let himself be enveloped in her tightness. He began with soft, unhurried strokes. Letting her build her own climax and trying to keep control over his own urges. He let his hands rove up and down her sides where he knew she was sensitive to the touch. Soon she was crying out her first orgasm and felt her juices run.

Marco locked an arm around her waist and flipped them over so that she was resting on top of him, her long brown curls cascaded over his face. He could smell the herbal scent of her shampoo. Memories of their passion together before flooded his mind; he wanted to loose himself in her once more, but he was going to wait a little longer and make sure Ana was taken cared of first. He pulled her legs up so that she straddled him. Ana was breathing hard, but he could tell she wasn't tired out yet as she began to rock up and down against him. He watched her breasts slightly bounced as she began to pump him faster, harder. Her juices began to flow down his hard cock as she came in another pounding orgasm and collapsed on top of him.

But she was still holding back. Marco didn't know how, but he could just feel that Ana was holding something back. "You're holding back Ana," he whispered in her ear. "Let it go, mi amor. Give yourself to me." He flipped her back on her back while still holding himself inside her. "Let me in Ana," he pleaded as he withdrew from her tight pussy lips and instead descended down with his own mouth. He tasted her cum and smelled her musk. He stroke her clit and stuck his tongue in her.

Marco had never taken her like that before. He was invading her inner reaches both physically and beyond. Ana didn't know what was happening to her, she could feel herself loosing control...and it was scary. Waves of pleasure and feelings she had never known inundated her. She tossed her head to try and clear her mind, but to no avail. She bucked and kicked trying to free herself from his determined grip. Finally she climaxed, her head pounding with the intense sense of it all. She had let go, and to a man no less.

Marco gently dropped her hips back on the bed, and reached up to nuzzle her neck. She gave herself to him, or at least he hoped she had. He listened to the soft thunder outside as the storm continued to blow, and watched her chest rise and fall in breathing while she slept.

Moments later, when he thought she was deeply asleep he spread her butt cheeks apart and slipped one of her legs over his. Still erect from their action earlier, and throbbing with unfulfilled tension, he slid slowly into her still wet pussy lips. He played with her clit with one hand while teasing a nipple with the other. Unknown to her in her sleep she began to rock against him. Goodness, even in her sleep they still moved together as one. They were meant to be; he was determined to let her know and make her stop fighting it. It felt good to be with her again; her tightness holding on to him, her warm skin against his. Marco started getting close and began to quicken the pace, taking care not to wake her. She gasped as he soon spent himself inside her.

Marco pulled a stray her from Ana's face and nuzzled against her while he drifted off to sleep, he left himself buried inside her. She was with him now...at least for now.