All Comments on 'Reunited'

by SWFL_Wordslinger

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nearly wrecked

The story was doing fine, then it nearly became a wreck when anal sex was brought into the action. Leave it out in the future, most all people don't engage in this activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories I have ever read. The ending made it even more real.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
MY GOD WAS THAT GOOD!!

That has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a long time. But it calls for a sequel. No, make that SCREAMS for a sequel. This time he could finally tell her (and us) the reasons for leaving so abruptly. Yes, I know about the gangbangers etc., but how did he get on their bad side and why give him the ultimatum instead of just killing him? Also, it would give Chris and Jessica more time to explore their love for each other and come to grips with how to let their families know. I have a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't come as a gteat surprise to most of them. Keep up the good work.

5/5

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
Fantastic Story Hoping fo rmore parts

The build up to their romance was slow and great then the ending was fantastic. Having her ask her UNCLE for Anal was a great gift from her to him and expressed her love for him.

Glad you included it in your story. Hope maybe we can read more about their adventures maybe have her mom his sister cum out for a visit...

Thanks for writing the story. Sammie

ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Good story....

but it's just another variation on an other store I've read on this site. Even down to the beach house in Florida. I found it myself skipping the sex scenes eventually because it was all so familiar. After all, the outcome was obvious.

Many readers will love your story, but some of us are tired of variations on a theme. Originality make a story much more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

One of the best stories i've read on here! It was amazing! Great job! You should really write a sequel for it!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for an amazing romance story, please continue. Remember to write as you see fit not from what we say, all I can say is awesome, stand up for authors rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

This one definitely needs a sequel.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
great job well written

enjoyed it very much, hope there is a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best...

One of the best stories I've read on this site...EVER.

As for ansdguy's comment, one only needs to check his profile and see how many stories he has put out on literotica to decide how much weight to give to his opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story...and write whatever you like...it's a fantasy

No offense to the other poster, but most people don't have sex with a niece, either. That doesn't mean you don't include it in a story on a fantasy site. Please hit us with a sequel!

Rutegar

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

This story was very hot. Please write a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with manimal51

I also agree with how he worded it. I loved this story and think that it should have a sequel. But thats not for me to decide. And please don't pay any attention to that ansdguy person because there are only so many places on this planet. I guarantee you that there are a few stories based in every city, town, country, continent, ect. on this site. So dont pay any heed to him. Also, as that one annonymous said, one only has to look as far as how much he has contributed to this site to gage how much his word is worth. Of my personal opinion, i dont like piercings (except for in the ears as long as they aren't one of those humungous piercings) or anal sex. But f someone has the gage in the big piercing, then im fine. If they are not in, then it sends chills down my spine. But that dosn't matter because this is your fantasy and we all have the privilige to read it. Anywho...you are a very talented writer. So keep up the good work. Have a nice day and i hope you have fun writing the stories that we have the privilige of enjoying.

-A.

P.S. I hope that ansdguy reads this message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very, very hot

I loved the way you built up to it, without jumping right in to the sex. Nice little tease.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Well written and smooth flowing with very believable characters that seemed to come to life as I read the story.

Very erotic sex scenes that were so well described that they left a very clear image in my mind.

Thanks for the good read

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
What to say?

Aside from what others told you already...

It's plausible and intoxicating. Doesn't matter that you didn't spend much time on the 'doing something wrong' topic. Sometimes the chemistry is just right. Even in a story that shouldn't carry over such things due to its nature... ;-)

Very well done.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Write some more. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best!

Loved it, I love anal action AND a well-thought out storyline, but if I may ask you to expand just a little bit on your close before writing the next chapter, it'd be that much better. Thanks!

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 12 years ago

That was a good story, but I was also hoping to know about Chris's past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ok not great

you need to rewrite the story and either tell why he left and never talked to anyone back home or never mention it. if you bring up a major question like that ALWAYS EXPLAIN IT you can't leave large plot holes and expect readers to enjoy your story so do a rewrite and use a good editor please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nearly Wrecked???

I acknowledge the anonymous commenter's aversion to anal sex. I'm not interested in trying it myself. However the commenter totally missed the point. Jess had only one thing she could give Chris and no one else, her anal virginity. I see it as an act of love for her to give it to him.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Very nice

Definetly one of my favorite story's thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not good at all

way to similar to other stories here it sounds like you just took a story you read and changed the names. as said by others you give no background and no character development plus you have major plot holes and unanswered questions. dlete and rewrite using a good editor and fill in the missing details.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Good Story

The story is well written, and flows nicely. The only thing I would change is the abrupt ending. It ends right after their sex, no loving embrace not hint to the future etc. Leaving it like that would mean needing another chapter, after all this is just an internship.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
sweet

will there be more?

Navility13Navility13over 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story. This is tied for 1st place for me. I love the build up as it didn't go to sex right away. Great job! Would love a second chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous