Reunited - 44 Years Later: The Move Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses were out of control. I don't Robert was fucking me for his pleasure but for mine. After those earth shattering multiple orgasms a few hours earlier, I couldn't believe he was taking me there again. He wasn't driving me into the floor with powerful thrusts but his pace steady as he held his angle for maximum prostate contact.

Time was passing as he continued to pump into me. I was having a hard time keeping a rhythm with him, our bodies were one as he he kept up his onslaught on my ass, in my ass. More time passed when suddenly the pleasure and pressure against my p-spot exploded throughout my body. I heard someone crying and moaning from somewhere with no comprehension it was me. All I felt was the orgasm blasting through me. The first event was not even completed as a second wrapped me in ecstasy. I was cumming in multiples, a third and a fourth. I heard my self calling out for Robert to cum with me but is didn't seem the words were coming from my mouth. As I rode out the final orgasm, Robert rose up on his arms for leverage, drove into me with one final thrust blasting me with a fourth load of cum.

I could tell he was exhausted, his cock went limp quickly and he rolled off me collapsing in a heap. The carpet was wet under me as I realized that during my anal cums, I must have cum the traditional way.

I mustered up the strength to move seeing the mess left on the carpet thinking this had to be cleaned before Terri arrived even though it would be after we left. On hands and knees, I crawled to the bathroom wondering how I was going to be able sit on the toilet. I pulled one leg under me, pressed against the floor ultimately reaching a standing position. I squatted falling on the toilet seat just as a spray of cum erupted from ass and the warm flow of urine escaped my bladder. Talking to myself I heard the words, "I've been fucked."

Part 4

Sunday morning we did manage to get up, shower, clean up the cabin including carpet stains, and air the place out. Wouldn't be good for Terri to arrive with the place smelling like sex. I wrote a couple notes for Terri. One note was telling her where my extra car key was and some money; I'd mail her the parking lot receipt so she could get the from the long term lot before charges would bankrupt a millionaire. "See you in about three weeks, Terri. You know I love you -- dad."

Since it was Sunday, travel lines were not too bad. There are fewer business travelers leaving here than coming so we skipped through security. Around here, military and retired military get everything but red carpet treatment. I told TSA that Robert and I business partners headed for SFO and we got cleared faster than we usually might.

I hate commuter jets, they are small, no head room and less leg room. This flight did have business class seating and we both had business class tickets. We did have a plane change DIA to a larger 757 and more comfort. As most flights go these days, service was terrible, we were not treated as customers but more like paying livestock that didn't need or want service. Complaining would get you on the airline shit list and it transmitted faster than Homeland Security's do not fly list.

We landed at SFO somewhat close to on-time, and made the trek to baggage claim. The place was a zoo, hundreds of business travelers all trying to get their bags at the same time. Robert arranged for us to get a ride from a co-worker so the ride was more comfortable than a taxi and the conversation was better as well.

Robert introduced Betty, a 40 something woman who was rather attractive and quite fit. "So Robert this is the Patrick who stole you away from me." Betty gave a good natured laugh then added, "Patrick, I like gay guys but I like gay women better."

I replied to her first comment, "I just reclaimed Robert, didn't steal him, we were one long ago. And, I don't care if you like women, you are a very fit and attractive woman."

"Betty," Robert spoke up now, "Patrick is getting a divorce and has a couple kids. I told some of the details but not the whole story. We'll have to spend next weekend together, Patrick and I with you and Angelica. The whole story is better than the synopsis. We just have a couple weeks to complete business arrangements, then I have to finish packing, hire movers, and drive back to the mid west."

"Angelica will love a weekend together with you and your new lover. Patrick, is Robert as good as I imagine he is?" Betty's direct question was not a surprise.

"He was good four times yesterday, gave me multiple p-spot orgasms, and my ass hurts still." I looked at Robert and smiled.

"P-spot orgasms, what are they?" Betty was being honestly inquisitive.

"Basically, prostate massage that cause intense orgasms like female g-spot orgasms. Even Robert is learning to enjoy them."

"Robert? Robert doesn't like bottom," Betty looked questioningly at Robert.

"True, I am not a bottom but Patrick has taught me a couple things about my body. A formerly straight guy teaching a gay guy how to fuck. What I love about Patrick is that he isn't out to get his pleasure from me, he wants to pleasure me, so he gets my bottom sometimes. I will tell you, he is the most intense bottom I've ever had, he wants my cock in him all the time."

"I was begging him to stop last night; I'm still having a problem sitting comfortably. And, I bet I'll be uncomfortable tomorrow, at least I'm hoping."

Betty was quick to remind Robert that tomorrow is a work day. "We have a few more accounts to transfer and we need to get them done this week. The hand over was moved up a week. You have two weeks not three and a fifty percent additional bonus if you get it done this week. Any incentive?"

"Patrick, there will be a lot of long hours this week. The bonus is equal for Betty and I will make sure she gets it. You going to be okay?" Robert's concern was real but I knew how bonus he was getting and fifty percent more was still six figures.

"Yeah, if I can get a car, I check out some old haunts down around Sunnyvale, and Mountain View. I want you to get your work done and I'm anxious for this weekend with Betty and Angelica."

The ride from the airport was as long as I remembered from military flights into SFO, when we reached Robert's apartment, it was 45 minutes later. Robert's apartment was nicely decorated and furnished although there were dozens of boxes already packed and stacked against walls. I saw empty moving boxes prepped for packing. "Are you going to have movers finish packing? I have a lot of experience packing after many military moves. I can knock a lot of this out while your working. Just tell me what to pack now and what can wait."

"What about old haunts," Robert asked. "Don't you want to see them? You're not here to clean house and pack."

"Robert, I quit teaching to be with you. When we get back, I'm going into business with you. I'm here with you not for you and if can lighten your load, that's my plan."

Robert gave me a sly look, "Lighten my load, hum, I have a load you can lighten." I sank to my knees, loosened Robert's pants, let them fall to the floor, and took his cock into my mouth. If he wanted me to lighten his load, I was thirsty to oblige.

Robert hadn't recovered from last night and his load was indeed light although just a tasty. I swallowed his deposit, returned to his cock licking it clean, and placed it back in his pants. "Now back to load lightening and boxing things up here."

"Don't get too anxious, there are many things that will go into donation bins and the trash. I am going to leave much of my life here, here. Mom's house is already furnished just in storage until the remodel is done. Most of what I'm taking is already packed." Robert looked at me with loving eyes, besides, we will buy our bed when we get back. The new us in a new bed."

Robert sank to his knees now and returned the favor I'd just given him. It was wonderful how we enjoyed being uninhibited. He was truly a good lover.

Part 5

Robert and Betty were right about the amount of work necessary to get accounts transferred. Robert left the apartment at 7:15 each morning not getting home until almost 10:30 each night. By Friday, the last account was audited and handed over to Betty. Robert arrived home at 3:30 that Friday afternoon telling me we had a date with Betty and Angelica at eight that evening. "I have got to nap a couple hours before we go out, can you wake me at about 6:45 and we'll get ready." With a quick kiss I said I would and sent him off to rest.

As the week had progressed, I hung out in town but didn't bother with the typical San Francisco tourist traps. I shopped some of the downtown department stores, checked out the Tenderloin, and stepped into the history of the League of Nations and early headquarters on the United Nations. I couldn't pass up looking into the Harvey Milk history. Once, I actually went to Golden Gate Park spending a couple hours basking naked in public. Robert's apartment was centrally located letting me walk more than bus. Maybe it wasn't safe to walk as much as I did but the exercise was wonderful. Now I was anxious for the weekend.

Robert woke just a bit before 6:45 and we jumped into the shower together. As we cleaned ourselves, Robert talked about our night our with Betty and Angelica. "We are planning to have dinner then hit a couple clubs. Dinner won't be formal but we will have to dress nicely. The clubs we're hitting have a mixed crowds but are mostly gay."

"I did some shopping while you were working. I think I can hang with dress nice. Are we meeting at the restaurant?" Robert answered that we would meet at the restaurant and called a taxi.

The restaurant was on the Wharf, one that receives a lot of press and a lot of notables eating there. I was surprised we could get reservations. When we arrived, Betty and Angelica hadn't arrived yet and Robert suggested we order a drink and wait in the lounge. Robert, not using alcohol ordered a virgin, I ordered a 25 year old single malt on the rocks.

"I didn't think you knew anything about scotch," Robert observed.

"I am a beer and blue jeans guy but with the new clothes, new life, meeting new friends, I decided to show a more sophisticated side. Ah, I think I see Betty and that other attractive female is Angelica?"

"That's them, we'll pair up for dinner. Betty wants Angelica to pair with you. Betty and I are celebrating our working life changes, she and I are together tonight. But when the night's over, you are all mine but they are staying with us."

Introductions complete, we maneuvered to our table. I learned that Angelica was just getting out of a bad marriage and discovered her gay side similar to my situation; we had a lot to share. I don't know a word better than exquisite, but the meal was better than that. The ladies had wine, Robert stuck with virgin drinks and I sipped scotch having only a second through the entire meal. We spent a couple hours eating slowly, talking, laughing, having a long leisurely meal although it seemed that most patrons were rushed a bit to get tables cleared and reset. I commented on that and Angelica told me that VIPs aren't rushed. I decided to leave it there but would ask Robert later.

When we finally did leave, it was almost 10:00 and several taxis were parked at the curb. We jumped into the vehicle gave the address as the driver pulled away. The club scene was not something I was used to after years of not clubbing. I sensed it was similar for Angelica who appeared uncomfortable as well. About midnight we headed out, grabbed another cab and headed to another club. The second was a little more laid back, casual, live entertainment was a mellow smooth jazz group. By this time, Angelica and Betty were back together as were Robert and I. By about 3:00 a.m. we were mellowed and ready for other activities at home. One more cab ride and we four poured into Robert's apartment.

The girls had some more wine, I discovered Robert had a well stocked moving box with a 32 year old scotch hidden there. Robert had orange juice. As we sat in the living room, coupled with our mates, we continued telling our stories of growth into our gay lives. We shared very intimate details while being open about our emotions. There were tears, hugs, kisses, and a few gut laughs. None of us were interested in bed as we brewed a pot of coffee, went out on the small deck to watch the sun rise.

Part 5

Friday passed into Saturday, Robert was officially retired, Betty had taken over all his accounts, and now it was time to conclude the moving process. We weren't doing any packing today after our night out. Betty and Angelica left after coffee, Robert and I napped for a few hours with plans to begin sorting things to pack and thing to throw or donate. We laid down about 9:30 and woke about 2:00 p.m. and began to walk around the apartment, to my surprise, Robert was prepared to throw or donate virtually everything that wasn't packed.

"Patrick, this is just stuff, history, I don't need it any of it. Monday, I'm going to call a couple agencies that will come for it. Tuesday I'll call a mover to load the boxed stuff. Wednesday, I turn in the key and we move to a hotel until Friday. Saturday we point the car east. I talked to the contractors a couple day ago and the house will be ready in two weeks. We'll stay at the cabin then make the final move."

"You've mapped this all out already. When did you know about handing over accounts early? It seems like you knew things would play out this way."

"One thing I didn't figure on was you giving up teaching and coming out here with me. Everything else was supposed to be a surprise for you. And, that warehouse we first looked at is a structural mess, not worth the property value. The smaller warehouse the block down is in very good shape and easily brought to code. We can buy it, remodel, and be in business in a year. I'm laying a lot on you but it was all meant to cement our relationship."

"Yes, it is a lot to absorb, gives me pause and a lot to consider." As I was trying to respond, my cell rang, caller ID said Louis Daniel. "Hello, Louis." Louis explained that my wife's lawyer accepted several recommendations to speed the divorce with one sticking point. She wants me to sell the cabin and move out of state. "Real estate is not good right now, even if I put the cabin on the market it won't sell quickly or for a reasonable amount. Besides my daughter is living there now." More explaining from Louis confirmed that my wife doesn't want Terri in there. "When we separated, we signed over joint ownership of our properties, I signed over the house in town and she signed over the cabin. How can she now be pulling this stunt? We recorded the property transactions as part of the separation order." Louis said he would check further on the transactions and get back with me on Tuesday.

"Wife seems to be playing games since I let Terri stay at the cabin. You know, everything is fine, no need to fret, no need to worry. If you're happy with your choices and I'm happy with mine, fuck it, lets just be happy. I am feeling a vacancy and know there is a way to fill it. Any tenants available to for a little while?"

Robert and I embraced and moved toward the bed room slowly removing our clothes. By the time we were on the bed, we were naked and exploring our bodies. "We haven't done this without weed or Levetra," Robert commented. "Will I be able satisfy you without?

"Yes. Now satisfy me." Robert reached for his lube, massaged a generous amount into my sphincter and onto his nicely extended cock. This lube must have warming properties as I was feeling some heat. "Warming gel," I questioned.

"Yes, I hope you like it." With that, Robert used a lube injector to squirt a large amount into my bowels, almost immediately it began having an effect. Another moment and my vacancy filled in one quick thrust. "We couldn't have much sex this week because I was working so many hours. I hope you are not angry."

"I'll be angry if you don't make that cock start dancing in my ass. Fuck me!" I was laying on a wedge pillow stomach down and ass up. Robert had complete access to me, he slid out just to the point that hid head was in me. I clamped my sphincter around him, heard his loud moan, and then felt his cock drive full into me. It was my turn to moan.

We increased the pace over several minutes and since Robert hadn't had a good cum for a couple days, I knew he wasn't going to last long. The warming gel was having a wonderful effect, the warmth was deep into bowels, as deep as Robert's cock. "Oh god yes, Robert, fuck me, let me have your cum, don't hold it back." Robert was now stabbing me with his long, thick, fleshy knife, driving it as deep into as he could. I was arching my back trying to give him more depth, my anal muscles squeezing and releasing against each thrust into me. In one final hard stab, Robert's cock expanded and contracted as his first jet of man cream splashed into my bowels. His spasms of expand and contract went on for several seconds, I knew he flooded me.

Without Levetra, Robert did not stay hard long. I think he was disappointed. "I didn't give you an anal O, Patrick, I sorry. I want you to have your pleasure too."

"Robert you did exactly what I asked, fucked me. Plus, you loaded me with your wonderful sperm. You can get me off with round two when you've recovered." I didn't change position on the wedge, if I did, I would surely leak a mess onto the sheets. Robert lay on top of me, his full weight resting on me, his mostly limp cock wedged between my butt cheeks. As best I could in this position, I reached my arms around Robert to feel his ass, rub it, squeeze it.

Robert slid his body a little higher on me so I could play more with him. I found his sphincter and began playing around his opening. He was giving little ooh's and ah's as I played then asked me top him. We traded places on the wedge, I massaged a large amount of gel into him, asked if he wanted me to squirt some into him injector, with his agreement, I was prepared to return his favor to me.

I lined my cock against Robert's well lubricated sphincter, he rose to meet me forcing me into him. I didn't wait any longer, sliding home into his warm and lubed ass, I felt his butt cheeks against my pubic bone. There was no hurry, I held myself there feeling Robert use his muscles in much the same manner as I did with him.

Slowly, I withdrew, maybe an inch or two before sliding back in, then a little more and sliding back. The pace was intentionally slow, I wanted Robert to give me the command to fuck him. When he finally did give the command it was without a doubt a command, "God damn it, Patrick. Fuck me!"

"I may not last long, I am hot for you and its been a while. Oh your ass is hot." I thrust as hard as I could, pulled out, thrust again. The warming gel and friction against Robert's ass was driving me to my edge. "Sorry Robert, I have to cum. You are driving me crazy." I continued driving into Robert as he began gripping my cock with his anal muscles. He moaned out loudly and pushed against me. "Robert are having orgasm?" "Yes, fuck it, yes. Pound my ass, oh god fuck me." My cum was boiling in my balls and about to shoot into Robert's ass. All the cum he deposited in me was oozing from my ass with each thrust into his. I wasn't hold back and released my load.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming! Robert!" His ass was quivering against me; we rode out the orgasmic high. "I'm surprised you had had a p-spot O. I didn't last long enough."

"I've been practicing deep muscle contractions, did some research. While I fucked you, I held my muscles in a tight clench. When you started I was ready." Robert was still clamped against me holding shrinking cock in his ass. "I hope your ready for some more, I raging hard."