Reunited - 44 Years Later: The Move Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still wet, your cum leaked out while I fucked you. How do you want me?" Again, my ass was high on his wedge and there were no preliminaries. I was clamping my sphincter when Robert grabbed my hips pulled me to him. He shocked me with his hard penetration, full length. I screamed from both the shock and pleasure of penetration. I held my anal muscles against him as hard and tight as I could. Robert worked against my muscular clamp with some resistance, I wanted him to make me cum from my p-spot.

Robert was making sure he had the right angle to massage my prostate. I imagined he was using his own muscle control; would we cum together, could he actually have a p-spot orgasms and cum into me at the same time I'd cum? "Oh, Robert, you feel good. You are going to give me a good cum. Robert you make me feel wanted."

"Shut up and fuck. Lets cum together." He renewed his strokes, deep, and passionate. I was already feeling the pressure, moaning with thrust, begging him to make me cum. It wasn't long before I began quivering and shaking, pressure building, I was cumming hard.

I heard Robert cry out, "Patrick, I'm cumming in my ass, cumming with you. Oh fuck, I going to blow a load too. My fucking god, I'm cumming." We rode out our orgasms with moans and cries of lust and love.

Over the next few days we completed the tasks to move back home. I did receive a call from Louis who told me the original separation order would not be amended and my wife backed off her demands, signed all releases against me. The divorce would be complete in about six more weeks. I called Terri with our plans but wasn't sure when we might arrive.

Loaded into Robert's car were the necessities for a few days travel and plans to stop at a couple national parks. We were calling it our fuck across America tour. Well, it wasn't all across America but it was across several states.

Part 6

Time to bring this tale to a close. Robert and Patrick have been together for almost eight years. With age, sex is less frequent but still as satisfying. They started a consignment business of collectibles and antiques after buying and remodeling the warehouse they bought. Their business has grown into a six figure annual net profit business with inventory exceeding 1.5 million dollars.

They do sponsor monthly starving artist fairs within their building, provide tactical and strategic seminars for fair merchants and have discovered that the seminars have netted merchants 15 to 28 percent added margin at each fair. The seminars' success was highlighted by the national PBS with Robert and Patrick authoring a text in use in business schools teaching entrepreneurship. In its third edition, the revenue stream from self-publishing exceeds the business income.

In those eight years Patrick has become a grandfather three times over. The grand kids call Robert "Gampy Robert," and he melts with love for them just as a real grandfather would. Patrick's two children came to grips with his life choices. Although they still see their mother some, she has become a recluse and a candidate for Hoarders - Buried Alive. She has virtually no income leaving Patrick to quietly pay her bills, taxes, have groceries delivered, generally support her almost completely.

Terri still lives at the cabin and has a successful physical therapy business. I guess the truth is, Terri really lives with Robert and Patrick, has the occasional boy friend visit at the lake when needs have to be satisfied. At almost 37, Terri isn't interested in marriage enjoying herself by staying with her dad and his soul mate. Terri has adapted to the joys of nudity and is usually naked at home with Robert and I. She does add an extra element of excitement to the evenings.

Recently, Terri asked to sleep with us laughing that we were too gay to have a woman in bed. That first night she discovered being gay does not exclude sharing. Fortunately for her, her clinic was closed the next day. We didn't get up until late and when we got up we were still in bed. Okay all you incest freaks, Terri is daughter by adoption not by blood. Robert and Patrick are very much gay lovers but at almost 70, we've decided to explore other avenues with Terri.

Weed and Levetra are still staples of our sex with the added twist of three ways when we're up to it. Many nights, probably most nights now, it is a three way snuggle as we go to sleep. One such night Terri whispered to me after she knew Robert was asleep that she wanted a baby with me.

Maybe I'll tell that story some other time. Robert and I met at four years old, lost contact after high school, and reunited 44 years later. For the last eight years, we still enjoy reuniting.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Between the Lines Ch. 01 Plays inspire one man, bring memories to life for another.in Gay Male
The Quarterback and the Tutor A tutor's first time is with the college quarterback.in Gay Male
Rekindling Ch. 01 Ty and Hunter go to Vegas to reconnect.in Gay Male
As You Are Ch. 01 Shaun learns to love.in Gay Male
First Blush Ch. 01 A math geek gets more than he bargained for.in Gay Male
More Stories