All Comments on 'Reunited Ch. 07'

by AvaAmour

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next one

I've really enjoyed the story so far. Keep it up :)

CbltRangerCbltRangerabout 10 years ago

Just found and have been reading up on this series recently. Love your two main characters and the back and forth between two people who love each other but can't quite say it yet.Sad but sweet.

And it's nice to see Ellie open up and reveal why she's so defensive around him. Trauma, longing for affection but too afraid of admiting it and being hurt or tricked again. Now that he finally knows maybe he will strong enough to push through her barriers. Hope things work out for them.

Also hope for more sensual love making/ sexy time next chapter :)

-Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!!!!

Sooo good! Need more! Keep writing please!!!!

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 9 years ago
please

Any more on the way???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really enjoying.....

The story so far. I hope that chapter 8 is close to being finished.

xiluaxiluaover 8 years ago
another wanna be that quits

FYI. This site is full of wanna be writers that start a story and then quit. This is one of them. Do yourself a favor and check the comments section before you start reading a story to verify if the story ends. Literotica has way too many incompleted stories posted. This is why I always check, so I do not waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not reunion, ruined

What a shitty place to stop telling a story. You want to be a writer, you got to finish it. You took a great story and completely ruined it with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It has been 3 years since you wrote chapter 7 but I REALLY hope you intend to finish the story. I really enjoy what you have written so far and I do not think it would take more than five more chapters especially with three parts to each chapter. PLEASE finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

1 star for not completing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous