Revealed in Dance Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our classes had become increasingly demanding physically, our instructors had recommended we take our warmdowns more seriously. This included massage of the rest of the body, not just the back, neck and legs. As I positioned myself over Eliza for this endeavor after my pas de deux with Kyle, I could not help maintaining an enormous erection in my pink panties. I gently worked on Eliza's back and neck, then moved down to her lower back. For fun I softly ran my fingers along the waistband of her dancewear, which I noticed was simply a panty this time. She responded with a wriggle and soft indecipherable moan.

When she turned over, she locked her blue eyes on mine, at which point I was intoxicated. I worked the front of her thighs and then moved up to her torso, which I gently surrounded with my hands and then I traced them back and forth across her stomach. She writhed silently under this treatment. Then I gently moved upwards, reaching the limit formed by the bottom of her splendid breasts and moving my hands around and between them. I noticed her breath quickening and further that a wet spot much like those the men sported had formed in the front of her panties.

When it was my turn to receive, Eliza softly whispered, "Lose the cami", a command with which I instantly complied. She started slowly, working on my calves and thighs. Then she attended to my back, and I shuddered as her hands crept closer and closer to the waistband of my panties. When I turned over, my erection formed a pink and flesh bar two inches high running from crotch to waistband above my flat stomach with a large spot of precum staining one end. I watched her move slowly north, her eyes fixed on the flesh colored bulge straining against my pink panties. Her magical touch made my dick pulse against the panties, which she noticed to my delight. When she reached the top of my legs, she ran her fingers just inside the legholes and waistband, and then returned to me the same torso treatment I had so carefully granted her. The only differences were that she managed to drag her hand across my panties and therefore my hardon more than a few times, and when she was nearly finished she spent a couple of minutes concentrating on my nipples, drawing light circles around them with her fingers and nails while crouched over me with her large breasts spilling out of a plunging yellow leotard. This too nearly drove me insane, and contributed to the leakage of even more precum. I practically ran home from the bus that day to jerk off, spilling my seed in the panties as I rubbed and moved my cock inside.

I was pretty sure this would be the peak experience associated with this class, but thankfully I was mistaken. James and Nicole appeared the following week in new attire appropriate to the female roles they were to interpret that day. James had a soft flowing short skirt over a white thong and topped by a blue teddy, and Nicole sported a short, sheer white dress over nude panties. I was chosen to lead James in a pas de deux from Swan Lake. I now received treatment similar to that I had provided to James previously, James running his hands over my legs and back, and my role requiring me to reach under his dress and lift him by the crotch. As my hands met his hardened cock he gave off an almost imperceptible sigh and he grew limp, just as the choreography demanded. My own strength responded to provide the necessary lifts and my cock, today encased in the white panties, visibly lengthened at this expression of emotional integrity.

Nicole was selected to be my massage partner afterwards and I gave her a caring and passionate rubdown. When she had me turn over, I felt the soft caresses of her dress on my legs and torso, arousing me even further. She sat lightly on my upper thighs and rubbed down my nipples and then my torso. As she leaned forward her dress formed a tent over my panties and she smoothly ran her hands over my stomach underneath the dress. Next she gently cupped my raging erection in one hand and massaged my pecs with the other. I moaned as she softly ran her hand up and down over my pantied cock. Then she folded the hem of the dress under my cock, so that I was feeling her soft dress underneath as well as the panties. She made long slow strokes with her fingers underneath and her thumb and the mound of palm flesh adjacent over my cock. After a few minutes of this I could take no more. I could feel from my toes to my forehead an onrush that signaled an orgasm. Nicole could feel the difference too, but had no mercy, giving me the same long, soft strokes that led to this state. I felt like my eyes turned to the back of my head as my penis erupted within the bright white panties, jetting into these what seemed like six copious cumshots. As Nicole slowly rose, I felt the eyes of the rest of the class on me and my now soaked panties. Any trace of embarrassment I might have felt was erased as I felt the special bond forged in that class, evinced by the friendly and somewhat loving gazes they reserved for me. Nicole even gave me a nice tight hug, soiling the front of her own dancewear in the process.

12