Revealing Roni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'd love to.'

'When?'

'When we get half a chance.'

We stayed together for three slow numbers, my erection showing no sign of relenting, the we were split up by Karen and James. James had been watching Anita as he danced with his wife – of that I was aware – but it was no chore to have Karen's long, slim body pressed to me, her ultra-tight skirt preventing her from moving much.

'You surely don't wear that to bed?' I asked her.

'Sometimes, darling,' she said, 'you know I love restraint.'

'But in bed?'

'I have had an orgasm without being touched,' she breathed, 'or touching myself. Comes in handy, that, when he's away.'

I could well believe it – she was the sexiest woman I'd ever known. My erection returned, as another pair of breasts jiggled around within range of my hands. God, it was hard to bear.

After a few more dances, during which I exchanged Karen for baby-doll-clad Indira, while the young stud Goran got a grip on Ramona, Roni stopped the music, and asked everyone to be seated, while she wheeled our big TV onto the floor, where everyone could see it.

'OK Tanya,' she said.

Tanya stood up. 'The video you are about to see is a promo for my nails. I hope you enjoy it. But after we have eaten, I am offering just three free piercings to the first people who come forward. Now, before you all rush, let me say that they will have to be tongues or navels. I can only do pussies at my place.' That raised a laugh, but nobody seemed to be in a hurry to come forward.

'Hazel,' I said, go on, I'd like you to have your tongue done.'

Obediently she stepped out to where Tanya was, and was soon joined by Indira, who Karen had impelled onto the floor. The slimmer of the two Lesbians followed, looking embarrassed, and they all pored over a card of studs that Tanya produced from her Gladstone bag, deciding what to be decorated with.

Meanwhile, Tanya handed a DVD to Roni, and we sat and watched an edited version of the films we had seen at her shop, complete with music and commentary. Anita, sat beside me, watched with rapt attention, and when I glanced around, even the apparently staid couple Hazel had invited were watching intently, her hand in the lap of his striped pyjamas, stroking quietly.

After some twenty minutes of picking away at the food, and talking in little knots of people, Roni clapped her hands and asked the three who were to be pierced to follow her and Tanya into the breakfast room, then, while they were being tended, she put on some music again, and I danced briefly with Shireen, loving the feel of her liquid movements under the black silk gown. 'We must make love again some time soon, Steve,' she said. I was in total agreement.

Quite quickly, the newly-pierced girls showed up again, and Roni again asked for our attention. After doing a little publicity bit for Tanya, and telling everyone where her shop was, she said, 'Now it's time for some fun. I'm assuming you're all broad-minded here. If anyone thinks they may be offended by my little game of forfeits, they ought to go now.' She paused, and no-one moved. 'OK then, what I want to do is play silly childish games. When anyone fails, they will have to pay a forfeit, or pay fifty pounds to Oxfam. The choice is yours. I shall announce the next forfeit each time we restart. You all know this game, I'm sure – it's called "passing the orange," so form a circle, please.' There were groans as Roni produced a big orange, and gave it to Hazel, who placed it under her chin and took her place in the circle next to the Lesbian couple.

'Right,' said my wife, 'the first forfeit will be three hard cane-strokes on bare buttocks, with everyone watching.' There were a few gasps, as Roni looked from face to face, but nobody left. There were some laughs as the music played, and the orange was manoeuvred from chin to chin, then, suddenly, it was rolling on the floor, and everyone craned to see who was the culprit. Then Indira owned up, and Roni made a show of asking her if she wanted to take the forfeit, or pay to charity.

'I'll take the strokes, please,' said Indira.

Roni put a chair in the middle of the room. 'Drop your panties, and kneel on this,' she said, and Indira, delectable in her baby-doll, was soon in position, her olive-skinned rear prettily raised, as Roni fetched a thin cane, and swished it about for effect. Then, without further preliminaries, she drew her arm right back, and, using all the force she could muster, lashed Indira's arse, making the girl squirm, and raising an instant red welt across both cheeks. But the Indian girl uttered no sound as she took her three strokes, and, when Roni had done, and stroked her damaged buttocks, she squirmed again, this time more noticeably, and gave a little moan, which may have been pain, or, then again, pleasure.

As Roni restarted the music, she said, 'Next forfeit, folks: the lucky girl takes this into the loo and returns with it deep inside her – just where, is up to you – and walks around the room three times.' She was holding up a long, thin, pink dildo.

The orange did the rounds, amidst giggles and ribald comments, then it was on the floor again. It looked as if Anita had dropped it, but Goran came forward.

'Oh shit,' said Roni, 'never thought it would be a guy!'

'It's OK,' said Goran, 'I'll do it.' He took the dildo from her and disappeared into the bathroom, in a babble of comments, and some nervous laughter. In no time at all, however, he was back, walking a little gingerly in his short silk pyjamas, but wearing a fixed smile. He did his circuits to some applause, and went back into the bathroom. He was back equally quickly, however, and handed the dildo to Roni. 'I've washed it,' he said, to more laughter.

Roni started the music again. 'The next culprit – of either sex – will do a sexy striptease!' I thought Karen deliberately dropped the orange – she was a real exhibitionist

'But it won't be much of a striptease,' she said, 'I've nothing else on!'

'I'm sure you'll entertain us all,' replied Roni.

Karen took to the floor as Roni played the old Jane Birkin number, 'Je t'aime,' and she looked born to the part of stripper, running her hands all over her slender body, though she could move only a little in the tight skirt of her silk gown. As the music got to the 'heavy breathing' bit, she reached behind her neck and unfastened the bow which held her dress up, but only let it down, uncovering her small breasts, very slowly, then cupped her own breasts, reaching a long tongue down to lick her nipples, then tweaking them between thumb and forefinger. Tantalisingly slowly, she now pushed the dress down over her hips, down, down until, in a sudden whisper of silk it fell to the floor. Even then she had to reach down to get her feet clear of the gown, and she reached for an upholstered chair in which to sit down to the task. Soon her feet were free, clad in the high-heeled bedroom mules, and, still sitting on the chair, she slowly parted her legs, her hands covering her pussy as she did so. She took one hand away, raising it to her mouth, where she licked her fingers in a very suggestive fashion, then, opening her slim legs as wide as she could, she suddenly uncovered her shaven pussy. There was a muted gasp from the audience as the hand she had licked moved to her pussy, opening her labia so that the glistening, excited wet pink of her cunt was clearly visible. I was hard as a rock by now, and, glancing around, I doubted I was the only one. As Karen scooped up her dress and strutted naked from the floor, spontaneous applause broke out. It wasn't really a striptease, but it was extremely sexy. The guy who I thought a little staid had his head thrown back, and his wife was doing something with a handkerchief in his lap, while the two Lesbians were kissing passionately at my side.

Once again Roni put on the music for the 'orange game' and announced, 'The next forfeit will be six strokes of the "cat" on the bare back.'

'Mmmm,' muttered Hazel, audibly, but Roni took her hand – I was sure they had an agreement not to participate, but I knew there was nothing Hazel loved more than to have her back whipped, at least by Roni.

In the event it was the chubby Lesbian who dropped the orange.

'Forfeit or pledge?' demanded my wife, and I thought how lucky I was to have her – and Hazel – to live with, as she stood there, nipples jutting through the soft silk of her slip.

'Oh, I'll take the strokes,' she said, echoing Indira, who I had seen her eyeing in what looked like a predatory way.

'Slip your jacket off, darling,' said Roni, pushing a cushion into the centre of the floor, 'and kneel on that.' The girl, whose name I learned was Bridget, did as she was told, and I noticed that she had a pair of impressive boobs, heavy but firm-looking.

'Put your hands behind your head,' instructed Roni, bringing over the many-stranded leather flogger.

She laid into the strokes with all the force she could bring to bear, but Bridget neither cried out nor did more than flinch slightly, as the cruel leather strands bit into her white flesh, leaving her back beetroot red, so that Roni asked Hazel to go and get some cream to ease the pain. But Bridget thanked Roni profusely, and walked proudly back to where her partner was sitting, looking equally proud.

Roni was again calling for silence. 'We now come to the fifth and final forfeit, and what I hope will be thepiéce de résistanceof our little entertainment. Our final victim will have to consent to make love in front of everyone. This victim will not, I repeatnot, have the option of a payment to charity, so I suggest that anyone whose sensibilities are going to be damaged by this, doesn't carry on with the game – and it goes without saying that anyone who will be offended by the spectacle, should leave now. I ought to mention, just before we start, that if the lucky victim is female, Steve will oblige – if male, Hazel will perform. I'll give you a moment to let all this sink in, then we'll start.'

A buzz of conversation went around, and people gradually started to make their way out into the ring of participants, but I notice that the two Lesbians remained seated. Nobody made any move to leave, however, and even the older couple took the floor. I wondered whether I should be able to make love in front of all these people, if it fell to me. I mouthed silently across the room at Roni, 'You're a bitch!'

'I know, darling,' she mouthed back.

No sooner had the orange started its rounds than it looked as if the woman in flannel pyjamas (I still hadn't learned her name) looked about to drop it, but I sighed a big sigh of relief when she recovered it, and passed it on to Anita, who looked deliberately in my direction, and pretended to drop the orange, then passed it successfully on to Sam. He passed it on to Shireen, who managed to get it to Mike, and he attempted to pass it to Tanya, who somehow contrived to drop the offending fruit to the floor.

'You're going to have to endure my husband, then, Tanya,' said Roni, extending a hand to lead her into the middle of the floor, where Hazel had already laid a thin mattress.

If I could fuck anyone in public, I thought, it's Tanya!

I sat cross-legged on the mattress, while Tanya hammed it up, dancing to a smoochy number, those amazing fingernails stroking her body through the black transparent nightgown. I glanced away, as I could feel myself getting more excited than was good.

Striped Pyjamas was trying to look as if he wasn't stroking a massive erection, and Anita's look was hard to read – jealousy? I hoped so, because I wanted to fuck her before long. But Tanya grabbed my attention, as she stood over me, and ever so slowly, pulled up the hem of her nightdress, up past her slender white thighs, looking down at me, for my reaction as her pussy came into view, her pierced clit lewdly sporting a dangling thingumy, like a key-fob or an ear-ring – she must have been aware of it whenever she walked about, keeping her constantly aroused, I thought. She held her gown up around her waist with one hand, while the other went to her pussy, parting her labia with two fingers, to reveal her wet, pink gash.

My worries about not being able to make love with an audience floated away, and I pulled my cock out through the slit in my silk pyjamas, and showed her the extent of my desire. She lowered herself slowly down, straddling me, until the crown of my weapong was just touching the very portals of her cunt.

'I've been waiting for this for a long time, Steve,' she whispered, and lowered herself infinitely slowly, impaling her gorgeous body on me, and moaning with pleasure as I penetrated her right to the hilt. It would be fairer to say that she pentrated herself, and she started to fuck me, dictating our rhythm, groaning with each long, slow stroke.

'Fuck me, yes, Steve, fuck me!' she breathed, 'and soon, you can come to my house and whip me – whip me until I bleed, then fuck my arse!'

That did it – I could hold it no longer as her whispered words hit home, and I thrust upwards deep into her hospitable cunt, and shot a mighty load of hot cum into her very soul. It was a wonderful fuck, and a round of applause from the people watching – at least, those with hands free to clap – told me it had been appreciated.

As I recovered, and looked around, I saw that Mike's bald head was lodged between Indira's dusky legs, while Sam and Shireen had struck up a more than friendly relationship with James and Karen, while Goran was energetically fucking Hazel on top of the now-empty food-table. Roni was kissing Anita passionately, and the Lesbian couple were engaged in their own affair on a sofa, assisted, to my surprise, by Ramona. Striped pyjamas and his wife were embracing nicely, I thought. I was satisfied to see everyone happy.

Clearing up next morning was a time-consuming business. Shireen and Sam came over to help, and I then took them all out for an Indian meal. We said goodbye to Shireen and Sam then, as they wanted to do some Sunday shopping, and went home.

As we arrived, I saw a figure sitting on our porch steps. We got closer, and I realised it was Anita, dressed in her store-uniform miniskirt and blouse, looking red about the eyes, as if she had been crying.

I extended a hand to her, and pulled her gently to her feet. 'What's wrong, Anita?' I asked her.

'I don't know,' she said, sounding like a little girl lost, 'It's just that last night I was so happy, dancing with you, then making love with Roni, but then I have to go back to my empty flat, and...and, well, you've got the other girl...'

'Hazel,' I told her, 'she's our friend, and lives with us.'

'I know, but...but, well, your neighbour told me you whip her and make her wear chains, and...and...'

'Oh, Anita, you're surely not jealous, are you? It doesn't suit everyone, you know.'

She looked down at her shoes. 'It would suit me,' she said, in a tiny voice, 'I would love you to hurt me.'

Shit, first Tanya, and now Anita – the party had certainly turned out to have interesting consequences, but things promised to get complicated.

'Come in, and have a cup of tea, while I talk to my wife,' I said, and she forced a smile as I led her indoors.

Hazel made a brew, while I sought out Roni, and told her the sad state of Anita.

'She's lovely, isn't she?' was Roni's reaction.

'What's that supposed to mean?'

'I don't know, Steve. It would be a shame to ignore her plight, though, wouldn't it?' She had an evil sort of smile on her face as she said this. 'After all, we've a spare room.'

'But what would Hazel think if we took her in?'

'If you remember, Hazel claimed to have seen her first!'

It was true, she had said as much when we had talked about inviting her to the party.

'Hmmm,' I mused, so we're going to have her then?'

'In all senses of the verb, I think.'

'I'd like to mention it to Hazel, at least,' I said, and when Roni nodded, I went out to where they were having a cup of tea, and asked Hazel for a private word. She agreed with alacrity, but said, 'I hope you'll introduce her to our rituals?'

'Of course. Let me have a word with her now.'

When I told Anita of our decision, she was overjoyed. 'When can I move in?' she asked.

We agreed she would come the following weekend, giving us time to prepare a room for her, and she skipped off down the drive happily.

During the week, we cleaned the spare bedroom thoroughly, bought new soft furnishings, and attended to Anita's wardrobe, and Hazel went out to buy her nightgowns and slips, shoes, stockings and a corset, whilst I was charged with buying a collar like the one I had put on Hazel, and chains and restraints. Roni got busy on her sewing mchine, and, taking a guess at Anita's size, made her a few things, including a skirt like the one she herself loved to wear, so tight she could scarcely sit down, and walk only with tiny paces.

When she arrived at our door on the next Saturday afteernoon, explaining that she had the afternoon off, she was bright-eyed and eager, dressed, I thought, deliberately like a schoolgirl in pleated tartan miniskirt and white blouse, her hair done in pigtails, which fell down her back. But her shoes were not schoolgirl-issue at all, but very high white stilettos. I led her indoors, knowing I should have to fuck her very soon. Hazel took her up to show her her room, and I heard her squeal with joy a couple of times, as she saw what we had got for her.

They were gone a good long time, then I heard their footsteps on the stairs, and Hazel led Anita in. She was dressed in a white, fur-trimmed silk negligee, and her hair was now loose, cascading soft and thick down her back.

'Roni's coming to prepare her in a minute,' said Hazel, and, sure enough, Roni, dressed, like Hazel, in a simple skirt and blouse, came through the door, carrying a big hold-all.

She walked straight up to Anita, and untied the ribbon that fastened her negligee, then slid it off her shoulders, so that it fell, in a whisper of silk, to the floor.

'Pick it up!' she said, and when Anita was slow to do so, fetched her a stinging slap on her cheek. When the blonde had picked up and folded the garment, tears sparkling in her lovely eyes, Roni had produced a collar, just like the one Hazel wore, from her bag. Wordlessly, she clipped it around the girl's neck, then fished out an ornamental silver chain, which she hung loosely about Anita's waist. Addressing Hazel, she said, 'I've bought one of these for you too, darling.'

Next came leather ankle restraints, which she told Hazel to fit around Anita's ankles, then she handed her a heavy length of chain, to shackle her ankles.

'Go up to your room first,' Roni told Anita, 'and put on one of the gowns on the right of your wardrobe, then put your chain on, and come down to dinner in an hour.'

Roni and I went off to get changed as well – Hazel went to prepare the meal before she, too, changed into her evening attire.

When I sat down at the table, Hazel, her chain clanking, a purple silk nightdress clinging to her slim figure, came and sat next to me as we watched Anita come self-consciously through into the dining room. She was clad in a black lace sheath, through which her pink nipples poked enticingly, and her waist-chain glinted. Her ankle restraint made her shuffle along, but her expression was proud, almost haughty. My prick leapt, and Hazel smiled as her hand went down to stroke my erection through the silk of my robe. Roni, seated across from us, dressed in a flaming red transparent nightdress, said, 'At this rate, we'll never get to eat. Why don't you go and fetch the dinner in, Hazel?'

Hazel brushed my cheek with her lips and went to do as she was told.

'Come and sit down, darling,' Roni told Anita, 'after dinner, I think I'd like to introduce you to a little light punishment. Would you agree to that?'