Revealing Roni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, of course,' said Anita, in a low voice, then, more positively, 'yes, I would like that.' She sat beside me, bringing a musky scent, which somehow complemented her beauty. As Hazel served my dinner, she whispered in my ear, 'You really want her, don't you, Steve?' I nodded.

A little later, I said, 'You're not eating much, Anita – are you nervous?'

'I'm too excited,' she said. I reached over and took her hand, which was cool and smooth.

After coffee, which we took sitting in the lounge, Roni stood, and extended a hand to Anita, who took it and stood beside her – mistress and slave, I thought.

'Kneel on the sofa, darling,' said my wife, and the blonde did so, then Roni lifted the hem of her gown, until her naked buttocks came into view.

'Spread your legs a little. As much as you can,' said Roni, making no move to take off the girl's chain. She parted her knees as far as she could, her ankles still shackled – she looked the very picture of humiliation as Roni fetched a long, thin cane from the bureau.

'You know I'm going to hurt you, don't you?' she asked

'Yes.'

'I'd like you to masturbate while I cane you – will you do that?'

'Yes.'

'But you may not cum,' added Roni, 'you must save your orgasm, darling.'

'Yes, madam.'

The title came naturally – she hadn't been told what to call Roni at any time, but quite naturally fell into her role.

Roni measured the cane gainst the girl's pristine white buttocks, and I couldn't help but look at her neat, hairless pussy, now displayed between her slightly parted legs. The fingers of her right hand now appeared, touching lightly onto her clit, massaging gently.

Roni drew her arm back, having taken aim, and thrashed Anita's arse with all her strength, causing the girl to writhe in pain, and drawing from her a long, low moan.

'I think I shall just give you ten strokes,' said Roni, as Anita's busy fingers traced her crack, and I saw that her cunt was getting progressively wetter.

The next stroke fell lower, at the very top of her thighs, and must have stung abominably, as it brought an angry red wheal up on her tender flesh. After the next stroke seared her buttocks, Roni bent and said to her, 'Can you take seven more, my love?'

'Yes, madam.'

She laid about her task, and Anita's busy fingers continued to rub and probe, once sinking deep within her now-soaking cunt, as she squirmed and shuddered between vicious strokes of the cruel cane. Red stripes now laddered her behind, and the backs of her slender thighs.

Roni glanced lovingly at me, but spoke to Anita, as she finished belabouring her. 'My husband is dying to fuck you, my dear. May he?'

'Oh yes, yes please!' said Anita, writhing with pain and desire, obviously close to her climax. I didn't want to keep her waiting. As I stood up and walked over to her, Hazel accompanied m, and lifted my soft silk robe out of the way, giving my rampant rod a little caress, as I came up behind Anita. As My crown touched the very entrance to her pussy, spreading gently her neat lips, she gave a soft gasp. Without further invitation, I speared her, impaled her, thrusting my hard cock deep within her.

'OOOH, STEVE!' she groaned, and I felt her agile cunt-muscles grip and release me as I pounded her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Roni was sat in the adjacent armchair, the skirt of her gown around her waist, Hazel's head bobbing up and down between her legs, as she watched her husband fucking the blonde newcomer. I couldn't last long, after what I had witnessed, and Anita was also eager to cum, so I simply yelled, 'Oh, Anita, I'm cumming!' and giving one huge thrust, I shot a steaming hot load of spunk deep inside her, thoughtlessly slapping her red-striped buttock as I withdrew, causing her to scream.

'Hazel, take her up to her room, and soothe her arse, will you? I know you'll enjoy that,' said Roni, and when they had gone, she simply lay back on the sofa, hitched up her gown and spread her legs wide. Still completely knackered after fucking Anita, I needed to rest, but Roni had to be attended to. I went over, sat between her legs and felt her soaking wet cunt. Her hand went to my cock, and slowly but surely, her ministrations started to have an effect. I got down, knelt on the floor and licked the length of her slit, the way I knew she loved, then pushed two fingers into her arsehole. Her moans got to me instantly, and I was suddenly hard as a rock again.

'Oh, fuck me, Steve, fuck me hard,' she groaned, and I slid my sore, red cock into her commodious cunt, deep into her, and began to thrust, driving in and out with my entire length. Our lovemaking was practised and very good, and when she was on the verge of her orgasm, she rammed a finger deep into my arsehole, knowing that I would cum automatically. I didn't dissappoint her.

When we lay together afterwards, she told me she had cum before, watching me fuck Anita. 'I think I shall have her pierced though,' she said, and we agreed to take her on Wednesday, her afternoon off. She could have her nails done as well, we decided. We talked for a while about the piercings she should have, and it was then that Roni first planted the suggestion that we might consider marking Hazel – she had frequently mentioned the famous episode in 'O' where O is branded, and was fascinated by the idea. She was a true pain-slut, in that she took a masochistic delight in being hurt, and was invariably brought to climax while being whipped. I said that I suspected Anita was the same, but Roni was cautious. 'Early days,' she said, 'but you may be right.'

I told her I'd need to think about this branding thing. Whipping was one thing, and didn't leave any permanent marks, but a brand..............

Wednesday came and went, and Anita now sported a coral stud in her tongue, and a little silver ring in her clit, from which dangled a pretty little pendant, with a ruby embedded in it. A matching pendant hung from another piercing in her navel. At the same time we had had Hazel's pussy done. Her clit wasn't prominent enough, so the hood protecting it now wore a ring, heavier than Anita's, from which hung three short silver chains. Both girls said it made them feel sexier, and Anita told me that her clit ring kept her almost permanently aroused. As neither girl could indulge in vaginal sex until their piercings were a few days old, Roni had obliged Anita to wear a butt-plug, and I can up with the idea of an expanding one. We bought the black rubber article from the Sex Shop, and lubricant helped it slip easily into Anita's tight little puckered hole. But then I pumped it up by way of the tube which led to a bulb, and her eyes widened as she gasped in pain as it expanded. When I judged it was fully expanded, we just left it there, and Roni told her not to remove it unless she needed to defecate, after which she had to come and see one of us immediately.

Two nights later, Roni asked Anita if she felt ready to take me in her arsehole. She nodded dumbly, obviously still not sure, but Roni told me she thought the big expanding plug would have eased my passage. After dinner that night, I asked Hazel to remove the chains from Anita's ankles – I wanted her spread as widely as possible. Obediently, she knelt in front of the sofa, and, with her pretty blonde head on a cushion, used both hands to spread her buttocks wide. I noticed that her stripes wwere now fading, and remarked to Roni, who was sat toying with her pussy in an armchair, skirt up around her waist, that it was time she was whipped again. 'Yes, darling,' she agreed, 'but doesn't she look lovely like that?' It was my turn to agree. Anita's green, transparent gown was drawn up to reveal the still-evident pattern of her caning, and the flange of her butt-plug was poking lewdly out of her anus – it gave an audible 'plop' when I pulled it out, and drew a low moan from the blonde.

Hazel, by my side, pulled up my silk robe, and held my dick in her long fingers, then bent to take my whole length deep in her mouth.

'Mmmm,' I murmured, knowing that her saliva would moisten me for my task.

'Fuck her, then,' she said, as she released me, and even helped guide my ramrod-stiff cock to the portals of Anita's arsehole. I pushed, and pushed, and slowly, so slowly, penetrated her near-virgin rectum, making her scream with delicious agony as I impaled her, driving in until my balls slapped her behind, the slowly withdrawing before I rammed her again.

'Oh!' she moaned, 'it hurts so,' but there was a change in the timbre of her moans that told me that pleasure was taking over from her pain, then I was conscious that Hazel was by my side, slinky in silk, cradling my balls, and seeking to kiss me. I took her studded tongue in my mouth as I thrust hard into Anita's hospitable tunnel, and a new urgency had converted the blonde's cries into demands, which she voiced breathlessly: 'Cum in my arse, Steve, cum in my arse!' I obliged, almost blacking out with the sheer joy as I spent my hot load of cum deep into her bowel. I slumped onto the sofa, together with Hazel, while Roni came over and took Anita off to clean her up. They were gone an hour, and meanwhile I played with Hazel, bringing her off with questing fingers, as she continued to kiss me.

When Roni came back, leading the now-shackled Anita, a silver chain clipped to the ring in her collar, she said, 'I've told Anita that she will be whipped tomorrow.'

'Because she did something wrong?' asked Hazel.

'Good heavens, no,' replied my wife, without offering further comment.

The next day, I fixed a stout ringbolt into a beam over our ceiling, and hung a chain from it, down to just above my head, clipping a snap-link to the end of it. A smart young lady came to try and sell us an investment package, and seemed fascinated by the chain. 'Whatever is that for?' she asked.

'For whipping our servant,' replied Roni, matter-of-factly, and the girl laughed uncertainly, not knowing how to take Roni's reply.

After a nice dinner that Anita and Hazel had prepared, we sat watching television for a while, until Roni said, as if suggesting a drink, 'Now, Anita, I think you should go and choose your whip. You know where we keep them.'

I really thought she would choose a flogger, when she went over to the bureau, but she came back with a singletail whip, a cruel instrument, with a long thin lash, knotted neatly at the end. I knew it would sting terribly, and leave its marks on her pale flesh. She was wearing a pale blue silk halter-necked gown, her ankles shackled as per our ritual. Hazel helped her put her long, lustrous blond hair up in a chignon, where it wouldn't interfere with her whipping, and then led her over to a point under the hanging chain. She clipped wrist-restraints in place, then raised the girl's hands above her head, and clipped the rings on the restraints into the snap-link, stretching her arms above her head. Then, deftly, she untied the halter of her gown, and pulled it down, just below her waist-chain, to her hips. She then picked up the whip and handed it to me – we had agreed that I should be the one to whip Anita. As Hazel turned away, she brushed past me, feeling the bulge in my robe. 'Oh yes,' she whispered, 'youwantto do this, don't you, darling?' Then she went to the sofa, where she joined Roni, and they instantly embraced.

Ididlike the idea of whipping Anita. Although strongly opposed to violence in general, the sensation of inflicting pain on someone who really wants to be hurt was very pleasing. I fingered the whip, its long slender thong a seductive thing. I flicked it and heard the satisfyinng 'swish' through the air. Then I looked at Anita's long, straight back, the flesh perfect, tender, waiting for me to mark.

'You consent to being whipped?' I asked her.

'Oh yes, please!' she said, 'hurt me, Steve.'

I stood back, taking in the full sight of the blonde, silken gown bunched round her slim hips, arms stretched up, suspended from the chain.

I drew my arm back, and tried to lash her hard, but only the very tip of the thong struck flesh, cutting her instantly, and leaving a small red wheal, but I saw that my technique needed honing, and stood at a more oblique angle before I struck again. This time the lash wrapped itself satisfyingly around her slim body, just below her breasts, and caused her to whimper prettily, and squirm around in her bonds, as a red line appeared around her body. It excited me beyond belief, and I flogged her again, lower down, making her cry out sharply, and writhe with agony.

'Oh yes, Steve,' Roni called from the sofa, 'that's good. Hurt her more!' Glancing around, I saw that Hazel's head was between my wife's legs, her brown hair bobbing rhythmically as she eagerly lapped Roni's wet cunt.

Anita's back was soon covered in red stripes, none of which looked as if they would last long, and she was sobbing with pain as more strokes of the cruel whip fell across ones already there.

When I was satisfied that her body was nicely covered in the marks of the whipping, I put down the whip and, unclipping her wrists, I took her in my arms.

'Oh, thak you, Steve, thank you,' she breathed in my ear, 'I hope we can soon do that again.'

'I certainly hope so too,' I told her.

But the following night it was the turn of Hazel, who had been so turned on by the sight of our newcomer being whipped, that she told Roni she was desperate to receive similar punishment. This time the task fell to Roni, who whipped her more brutally than I would have done, then the two of them went to bed together, leaving me free to spend the whole night with Anita. Life was good.

Hazel had difficulty in sitting down at breakfast next morning, but when I went to collect the newspaper, I came back to find them talking animatedly, my three women, seemingly having a disagreement.

'What's this all about?' I asked.

'What it's about,' said Roni, 'is that Hazel wants to be marked, branded in fact, and I don't think we should go that far – Anita's suggested a tattoo.'

'Sounds like a better idea,' I agreed.

'No!' said Hazel, adamantly, 'I want a permanent mark, something that will always be with me, so that I'll remember the agony it will be, having it done.'

'But it will be terrible,' I objected, 'and you may well just black out.'

'I won't, I know I won't,' said Hazel, 'and it's the least you can do for me.'

'We'll think about it,' I conceded, and the subject was dropped.

But it was soon back with us again, as Hazel refused to forget the idea. 'You know you love ritual,' she said, as we were taking an after-dinner drink, 'and we could invite people – I like being watched.'

Roni glanced at me, and I nodded, 'We'll do it,' I said, 'but it will need a bit of arranging.'

Surfing the net, I found a German firm that produced branding irons to order, and Roni and I decided on a simple scroll with our initials entwined. A brazier from the garden centre, charcoal, and we were all set. What was more difficult was deciding on the form our ritual might take, and the invitations. We had to make sure all the people invited were those who wouldn't be too shocked by what we were about to do. Tanya and Mike weree no problem, of that we were certain, and Karen and James had already told us that they proposed to mark Indira in some way, so they were on the list. We decided against inviting Goran this time, for some reason, but Shireen and Sam had to be asked – they were up for anything. While we were still deliberating, and deciding on the way the evening might go, the girl with the investment package called again. As she sat down, the short skirt of her blue business suit rode up, and I couldn't help admiring her slim, nylon-clad legs, perched on patent stilettos. After introducing herself as Penny, she accepted a drink, and, while I was pouring out a whisky and soda, she noticed the brazier, sat incongruously beside the sideboard, the iron sticking out of it like a straw in a glass.

'Indoor barbecue?' she smiled, looking understandably puzzled, 'I suppose your roomislarge, but it seems a little......'

'No,' said Hazel, 'It's for a ceremony.'

'A ceremony? Oh, do tell me all about it, I just love ceremonies.'

Hazel looked at Roni, whose finger was up to her lips. 'It's a private one, I can't really tell you about it,' she said.

Penny looked crestfallen, but got on with her job of selling us a rather attractive-looking deal. We agreed to buy the package she was offering, and she weent out to get papers for us to sign from her car. I watched her nice arse as she left the room, noticing that she looked curiously up at the chain hanging from the ceiling beam as she walked out.

When we had finished the paperwork, Penny thanked us, then said, hesitantly, 'I'd like to ask you something.'

'What is it?' asked Roni.

'Were you serious about whipping your slave, when I asked about that?' She nodded in the direction of the chain.

Roni's turn, it was, to hesitate, but before she could answer, the door opened and Anita shuffled in, her chain dragging on the parquet floor, wearing a long black, semi- transparent, halter-necked nightgown.

'Oh...oh, I'm sorry,' she said, turning as quickly as her shackled ankles would allow, and fumbling with the door-knob, 'I didn't realise you had company.'

'No, stay, Anita,' I called, then, to Penny, 'I guess that answers your question. Meet Anita. Anita, this is Penny – she asked if you have been whipped.'

'Hi Penny,' said the blonde, cheerfully, 'and yes, I have.' So saying, she turned around so that Penny could see the ladder-pattern of red welts down her back.

Penny, eyes like saucers, looked lost for words, then managed to stammer, 'W..well, I'd n..never imagined.........it's just....well, just amazing.'

'Would you like another drink?' I asked.

'Yes please.' I poured her a good measure.

She drank a good half the glass, then looked from me to Anita, who was now sat opposite, the chain connecting her ankles in full view. Then she half-turned to look at Roni in wonderment.

Roni was smiling back. 'I'm sorry if we've shocked you, Penny.'

'More excited than shocked,' she said, in a tiny voice, 'it's like a fantasy!'

'You have fantasised about.....about our type of thing?' I enquired.

'Yes, Steve – I may call you Steve, may I?'

'Yes, of course, and you see Roni and Hazel – Anita you have already been introduced to. We aren't formal at all.'

She looked all around at each of us again, as if she couldn't believe what she had seen and heard, then took another long slurp at her drink.

'And the brazier?' she gulped, 'you're going to brand someone – like in that book, aren't you?'

'I'm to be marked, yes,' said Hazel, calmly.

'Oh!' exclaimed Penny, 'but...b-but, you don't mind?'

'I've begged to have it done,' replied Hazel.

'That's wonderful, unbelievable,' Penny said, 'I find thatsoexciting!'

Roni and I exchanged glances. 'Would you like to come to the ceremony?' my wife asked.

'Oh yes, I'd love that,' said the girl, 'and, perhaps......perhaps, I could...er...'

'What, my dear?' Roni was trying to help.

'Well, join in, in some way?'

'We'll have to see, darling,' said Roni, 'first come along to our little ceremony next Friday, and we'll talk then.' Then, as an afterthought: 'Will you be on your own?'

'Yes,' she smiled, 'just divorced. But what should I wear?'

'Something sexy,' I interrupted, 'whatever you want.'

On the day we had set aside for the branding ceremony, we spent much of the day preparing for the evening, Hazel wide-eyed with excitement as I lit the charcoal in the brazier an hour before our guests were due to arrive. Then we went to get ready, having discused at length what we each should wear.

I wanted to wear my silk robe, and nothing else, and prevailed over Roni, who had suggested I wore a formal suit, when I told her she could stroke my prick more easily through the robe. She herself was to wear her restraint gear, the hem of her knee-length skirt buckled tightly around her legs, a narrow black waspie laced up to pinch in her already narrow waist, the chain which joined her nipple-clamps visible through the gap in her satin blouse. Anita had been told to dress in a 'maid's outfit,' a tiny black silk minidress over black fishnet hold-ups and stilettos. She had only to bend slightly for the pretty decoration dangling from her naked cunt to come into view.