All Comments on 'Revenge'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
actually, not bad at all

Overall, not bad. Except that the ending was beyond realistic or plausible. MAYBE a salvaging of the relationship with Janet could be presented as a reasonable possibility, but for all four to be willing to maintain the status quo is pure fantasy. (Yeah, I got it; the whole thing is fantasy. But the essence of good fiction is to retain at least a plausible scenario.)

my 2¢, KK in Texas

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
I Enjoyed the Story

It did seem more like group sex than non-consent.

If they had gone after his anus that would have been

a different story but what they did only enhanced the

previous relationships.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
This is a bit like "Three in the Attic" . . .

I enjoyed this story but I feel this is a bit too much like a movie from the late '60's or early '70's called, "Three in the Attic." In that movie, there were three rather than four girls, but they found out the guy was seeing all of them and decided to get even. They kept him prisoner for the entire summer vacation (between college years), fucking him into submission and to keep him weak. He got to the point that they were wearing him out. He definitely learned his lesson. Yours was a good story except that four girls starting out angry and jealous are really going to stay that way! I don't buy the ending. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No this is a bit like a 13yo sex fantasy

?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY?????!!!!!!!

You must really think a lot of yourself! 4 girls....and they want to keep their relationship with him???!!!!! GET REAL!!!! He was an ass to think he could get away with doing 4 girls at the same time but they were adults and there were no commitments.

I could see the story going in a different direction! They keep him bound and tortured for the whole weekend. He refuses to eat and pisses on himself and the bed he's in. They finally release him. He goes to the cops and tells them what happened and files a complaint against them and has them arrested for kidnapping, unlawful restraint and torture. Take the story from there.

Of course, your fantasy is about your self and 4 women who want to keep fucking you.

WHAT AN ASS.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
pretty sad story

middle school level?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a good effort

It's a good thing that this author cheats on the scoring or this story would have a much lower rating.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Very interesting story

Good take well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Follow

Needs a follow where one girl goes psycho

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They should have gotten a strap on and been pegging him during the whole time. Then when the got tired of him kicked him out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story sucked boring as hell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous