Revenge Against Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A familiar stirring started in her loins as Holly remembered how she had been stopped by a stranger that would eventually change her life as they passed the red brick exteriors of Hammond and Trimble halls, which house the school of education for UTA. She vividly remembered her day of dreams and the feeling of an unknown man's cock slipping into her wet pussy in McCracken Hall on the OU campus. She sat silently remembering her dreams until they arrived at Sanford house.

The BOE team gasped in unison as they pulled into the parking area of the Sanford House. The Victorian Inn screamed of elegance from an era long since past. The calligraphy SH above the entryway proudly but silently boasted that this was Sanford House, while the Texas bluebonnets adorning the well maintained landscape ensured the world knew they were in Texas.

The travel weary team unloaded the SUV and Holly opened and pulled an extra bra from her luggage. Her friends shielded her from the view of any possible intruders as she slipped her arms into the straps and fitted her breast snuggly into the bra. Then they walked up the rounded stairs to the arched doorway that was the entrance to the Inn.

The three cousins were reminded of the sophistication of a bygone era as they entered and walked to the registration desk. Their footsteps were muffled by the lush ornate carpet and their eyes lingered on the antique furniture and paintings as they walked.

The male receptionist stood behind the sparkling oak counter that was located directly underneath a winding spiral staircase. He confirmed their reservations and chatted briefly with them about the history of the inn before handing each lady and ancient skeleton key and directing them outside to their individual bungalows.

They walked into the flowered garden and headed to their bungalows. Each one entered their apartment to find the same luxury as was found in the main house. Each bungalow had its own king size bed. A double Jacuzzi tub with a walk in shower, a gas fireplace in the living area finished the elegance. The kitchen offered a full size range, refrigerator and microwave. A vase of yellow roses sat on the table next to a complimentary bottle of wine that had been chilled to the perfect temperature.

Without hesitation each woman poured a glass of wine before removing their clothing and sitting in their private tub. The caressing jets of warm water instantly began to relief the aches their bodies had from a day of travel and of course the extracurricular activity Holly had endured.

Holly sat in her tub with the soothing jets caressing every inch of her body remembering the day behind her and other days from her past. She remembered; the stranger from the flight, the feelings of strong hands beneath her cheerleader uniform as she was lifted in the air, the feel of a cold night's air as she had streaked across and through the building on the OU campus and of course the initiation at the sorority.

She especially recalled that special day in high school when she had strained the muscles in her legs during a rigorous cheerleading practice. The school had a hot tub in the men's locker room and her cheerleading coach had instructed her to go sit in the tub until her legs felt better. The coach had promised he would check on her once practice was over.

She had hesitantly entered the locker room filled with the musky scent of men and had gone to the hot tub room. She couldn't sit in the tub with her uniform on and she hadn't brought a swimsuit to school, so she had stripped before climbing into the soothing water. The warmth had relieved the pain in her legs and she had fallen asleep. She had been startled awake by the sounds of the high school football team returning from field workouts...

Back in Sanford House, Holly began massaging her almost bruised breast as she recalled how embarrassed she had been when the star quarterback had walked into the room with only a towel wrapped around his muscular body. She remembered how she had tried to cover her virgin breast with the suds from the jets as he had stood there smiling at her, all the while slowly and proudly lowering his towel. One of her hands massaged and pulled on her elongated tits as the other slowly played with the outer lips of her pussy.

Even though the tub almost filled the room and the quarterback could have chosen any of eight seats in the tub, he had chosen to sit next to her with their bare legs touching each other. His blue eyes had sparkled like the ocean when rays from the setting sun reflect off of its waves as he had reached out and pinned her arms behind her. She had struggled against his strength but embarrassment and anger had turned to lust when his lips had touched her own.

Holly's fingers tugged on her hardened nipples imitating the quarterback's lips from that day long ago when he had sucked on her nipples much like a baby pulling milk from its mother's breast. Other fingers penetrated her pussy mimicking the swollen cock from high school. Probing deeper and spreading her pussy wider and wider, just like his cock had swollen to fill every crevice of her young tight pussy. Her juices flowed in her memory and on her hands in the present day. Moaning and groaning, her hips banging against the tub with each thrust of his well remembered cock and her fingers today. Finally climaxing as she recalled how his arms had surrounded her shoulders and clutched her close to him as his juices had flowed down the shaft of his cock She remembered how his jet powered cum had filled her pussy.

Holly climbed from the bungalow's tub remembering how the quarterback had triumphantly marched from the room with her clothes and his towel in his hands. The younger Holly had been forced to streak from the locker room in plain sight of the entire team. A team that earlier had flipped a coin to see which boy would be lucky enough to join her in the tub.

A camera had begun flashing taking perfectly clear pictures of her naked body as soon as Holly had ran outside of the locker room. Fortunately, Rachelle had also been outside and she had quickly gotten Holly into her car and had driven her home. She had spent the rest of her senior year in high school trying to avoid the laughing eyes of her peers. Until graduation when her childhood pictures had been replaced by the hot tub photos and had been flashed on the large screen for the whole town to enjoy.

It wasn't until her tenth high school reunion that she had learned the photographer's identity. It had been the cheerleading coach and Holly had won the most likely to be embarrassed competition. The carefully preserved photos had once more been shown to her entire class at her reunion.

Holly stood before the bathroom mirror as she brushed her teeth. Her firm breast, taunt stomach and athletic legs of her 36 year old body reflected back into her perfectly rounded hazel eyes. She still could reel in any man she desired she thought to herself.

Exhausted and satisfied, Holly called the front desk and asked for a 6 AM wakeup call before she laid on the over stuffed mattress of her bed and drifted off to a restful night's sleep.

Meanwhile, Natalie was in the tub in her bungalow remembering an attempt to embarrass her boss, an attempt that had failed and left her subjected to her boss's sadistic control.

Natalie had been working for the same company as an administrative assistant for the past fifteen years. A job she had enjoyed until her manager had retired and had been replaced by the outsider named Helen.

Helen had burst on the scene like flames shooting through the roof of a house. She had come from a sister plant and had demanded everything be changed. Natalie went from being treated like a star of the company to being treated like the legendary red headed step child. Not only was everything she did wrong, everything she even thought about was wrong. Natalie learned to hate Helen as much as she had loved her previous boss. She had conceived the plot of revenge with the aid of Rachelle and Holly.

In theory, the plot had been simple and infallible. She would invite Helen out to lunch with the excuse of trying to improve their working relationship. She would take her to the erotic dancing saloon where Rachelle worked as a bartender. While it was a strip joint it also was well known in the Circleville area for its lunch menu during which time the stages were empty of dancers.

Rachelle had been a little wild in her teenage years and had contacts that would allow her to obtain GHB, more commonly known as the date rape drug. It could easily be poured into Helen's drink and within fifteen minutes it would eliminate all her inhibitions. That is when the cousins would strike, encouraging if not forcing Helen to do a strip tease on the center stage in front of coworkers.

This private showing had to be approved by the clubs owners to ensure it truly was private. Rachelle had worn a tube top that barely concealed het nipples and shorts that allowed her round ass checks to hang out for her meeting with the owners. The owners had willing granted permission for the private showing.

Private showings were usually reserved for bachelor parties but in this case, Rachelle had invited some regular late night customers. She had told them it was a review of amateur dancers. Holly had invited men from Helen's office, as a cover story, she had said it was a surprise welcoming party for Helen.

The scheme had started out as planned. Rachelle had acquired the required drug and a surprised Helen had accepted Natalie's invitation. The coworkers had been there when Helen and Natalie had arrived.

Rachelle had served as the waitress and led them to a table directly in front of center stage. Holly had been sitting there and stood as Natalie introduced her and Rachelle to Helen. Rachelle had filled there drink orders adding the special mix to Helens. Then she had joined them at the table.

The four women had engaged in small talk about the weather as soft jazz music had drifted from the speakers. The three cousins had sat watching and waiting for Helen to take a sip of her special cocktail just like a fisherman watches his line to see the first sign of a fish taking the bait. The cousins had almost cheered as Helen had raised the glass to her lips, and then she had destroyed the cousin's dreams.

"I know what you're trying to pull." She had politely stated "and it won't work." She had said as she lowered the drink back to the walnut finished table. "Now it's time for you to pay for your indiscretion."

Like a lottery winner staring in disbelieve as the breeze catches his winning ticket and carries it away, the women had sat stunned trying not to believe what they had just heard.

"I wonder what the police will find when they test this sample." She had said as she removed a small plastic sample cup that are normally reserved for drug test from her purse and poured the contents of her glass into it. "It might send some people to jail for a very long time."

"No." The women had shouted as visions of orange jump suits had flashed through their minds.

"We'll do anything you ask." Holly had stated. "Just please don't call the cops."

"What do you mean by anything?" Helen had asked twirling the sample in her hand and smiling like the devil would smile at newly lost souls arriving at the gates of hell.

The three conspirators had looked at each other before answering in subdued voices, "yes."

In the tub, Natalie's hands began wondering up and down her sides, her fingernails scrapping the sides of her breast hard enough to leave marks with each pass. Her mind continued to reminisce.

Helen had gestured at Holly and Holly had followed her like a goat follows the bell wearer to the slaughter. Helen had approached the stairs that lead to the left of center stage before stopping. She had pointed upwards and Holly had climbed up the stairs and paused at the top.

"Please don't make me." Holly had whispered to Helen but she hadn't listened instead she had walked back through the darkened bar to the table where Rachelle and Natalie awaited their fates.

The scene was repeated as Rachelle had been led to the stairs right of center stage. She too had pleaded with the avenger before climbing the stairs and pausing at the top.

It was a shorter walk for Natalie who had been sitting directly in front of the stairs leading to center stage.

Natalie's hands began massaging her sides. Traveling up and down squeezing and kneading before stopping to grasp the underside's of her 32A breast. Her long red fingernails teased her nipples as her mind returned to the bar.

The lights had gone out and the bar had been in total darkness as the saloons manager's voice echoed from speakers.

"The Bucking Bronco would like to introduce our first contestant." His voice had paused and a spot light had encircled Holly as her name had reverberated from the ceilings and wall. The crowd had cheered as Holly dressed in a tight fitting green T-shirt and matching shorts with Ohio University emblazoned across her chest and ass had moved onto the stage and grasped the pole in the center to steady herself. She had stood there wishing she was a lot drunker than what she had been.

Once more the lights had dimmed as the commanding voice was emitted from overhead.

"The Bucking Bronco would like to introduce or second contestant, Rachelle."

The throng of men had screamed Rachelle's name as the spot light had followed her as she had wondered onto the stage clothed in her waitress's French maid outfit that barely covered her 34A bosom. The mandatory uniform for all servers at the saloon was finished with fish net stockings that revealed the long firm legs of her 5' 8" frame and the spiked heels of the red shoes that matched the color of her hair.

Natalie's hand wondered down past her belly button and began to play with her neatly trimmed pubic hair while she used her other hand to gather and drip the warm water of the tub onto her soft and subtle breast.

The lights had dimmed a final time but instead of a man's voice ringing from the speakers, Natalie had heard Helen's voice. "The Bucking Bronco would like to introduce our third contestant, Natalie." Red, yellow, green and blue lights had reflected off the overhead mirrored ball as the spot light had traced the path to the pole in the center of the stage.

Dressed in a conservative knee length brown dress that matched the color of her hair, Natalie had forced the unyielding muscles of her stocking enclosed legs to stay with the spotlight. She had grasped the pole to steady her 5' 3" frame as her 34A breast had heaved back and forth tying to keep timing with her pounding heart.

Natalie continued to remember that fateful night as her fingers crept lower and began to tease the outer lips of her pussy as her other hand roughly massaged her breast making her elongated nipples rock hard.

Individual spot lights had shown on the three women who had been compelled to be contestants in Helen's mad act of retribution. The soothing sounds of jazz had been replaced with pulsating sounds of songs like American Woman, Cherry Pie and You Shook Me all Night Long.

Helen had walked from stage to stage miming how each lady should act. She had Holly dancing like Jamie Lee Curtis in that famous strip seen from True Lies. Helen had tossed Rachelle a scarf to use as a replacement for the snake as Rachelle danced like Salma Hayek in Dusk Till Dawn. Lastly Natalie was forced to dance like Demi Moore in Strip Tease.

"Take it off." The crowded had demanded as they sat watching the three contestants.

The three cousins had acted as marionette's controlled by Helen, the master puppeteer.

Helen had raced onto Holly's stage and placed her hands on her hips from behind forcing her to grind her hips and thrust them at the crowd. She had grasped Holly's hands and forced her fingers under her T-shirt. Holly's face had reddened as her arms were forced upwards. She had continued swaying and thrusting her hips even as her shirt was pulled over her head exposing her black lace bra to the crowd. Holly had continued her imitation of Jamie Lee Curtis as Helen had rushed over to Rachelle's stage.

Rachelle had been standing on the stage slowly swaying to the music until Helen arrived. Once more Helen had slipped behind a contestant and had forced Rachelle to thrust and sway her hips at the crowd. Helen had grasped Rachelle's hands and had forced her fingers around the hem of her outfit.

The crowd had cheered as Helen had forced Rachelle to raise her outfit over her head leaving her wearing only her white bra and panty set and her black fish net stockings. They had cheered even louder as she had pulled the dress up and down between her breast and pussy just like the snake scene from Dust till Dawn. Rachelle had continued dancing as Helen turned her attention to Natalie and walked over to her stage.

Natalie's elongated tits were harder then she could ever remember them being as she continued flicking her fingernails against them. Her other hand probed her pussy deeper and deeper as she remember how embarrassed she had been when Helen had had stood behind her and raised her dress over her head.

She had been standing there exposing her private clothing to her fellow workers. Helen's hands had made her hips sway, had forced her to bend downwards giving the men a clear view of her cleavage.

Her drunken coworkers had seemed too drool as Helen had in one almost undetectable motion removed Natalie's bra and panties. Natalie had unsuccessfully tried to cover her breast and pussy with her hands. Helen had motioned for her to dance around the stage and Natalie had pranced and strutted around the stage.

Helen had gone to the edge of the stage and pointed at both Holly and Rachelle. She had raised her hands as if removing their clothes and then had stood there moving her staring eyes between them, seemingly daring them not to follow her motioned commands.

Holly had finished removing her clothes while Natalie strutted around her stage. Then she had begun dancing and twirling around the stage like a ballerina. Bending and twisting her body so her friends' neighbors and strangers could see every crevice. Not to be out done, Rachelle was soon bereft of clothing. Dancing and stretching across the stage until all of her coworkers were cheering and clapping for her.

Natalie continued playing with her now aching body. Her backbone almost arced into a backbend as she met every thrust of her fingers into her dampening pussy. Her body temperature rose like the morning air does with the first rays of the sun. Her temperature soared and she began to sweat as she continued to remember.

Soon all three women had been sweating from the warmth of the lights and the heat of the men pressing ever closer to the stage like avid basketball fans watching a tied game in the final seconds and the cousins responded to the men's attention.

Whether it was from the heat or the cheers, Natalie couldn't tell, but the cousins had lost all inhibitions.

Holly had grabbed her pole and climbed half way up before raising her legs over her head and wrapping the pole between them. She dangled there with the pole tight against her pussy, hanging upside down with sweat dripping from the underside of her heaving breast. The pole acted as a large dildo making her hornier and hornier as she slowly slid to the floor.

Not to be outdone, Rachelle had climbed her pole until she was touching the rafters of the ceiling. With her hands and feet on the pole she arched her body out like the mermaid figureheads on ships from long ago and slowly descended as she spun around the pole. The crowd cheered as they saw her breast and pussy from every angle.