Revenge Against Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Dickenson was standing behind a podium that was slightly to the right of the cousins. Ms. Wilson, Wayne Denham, Mike Daniels, Michelle Ring, Chuck Beatty, Apollo and the bartender were seated at a long conference table to the left of the cousins.

"Faculty," Dr. Dickenson said pointing to the classroom, "It has been suggested that UTA should fail education recertification." He proclaimed like the hanging judge pronouncing his judgment. A boo escaped from the students lips at this announcement. "We have come here tonight to demonstrate our capabilities and our abilities. Please pick up your books and come forward." He said pointing to the first three professors. Each one came forward and took a position behind one of the cousins.

"One basic teaching method is; having the teacher explain the process, have the teacher demonstrate the process, have the student explain the process, and then have the student demonstrate the process before being tested. This is the method we will use tonight." The dean stated as he looked at professors.

"Today's subject is the Kama Sutra, meaning the sensual or sexual line that holds things together. The Kama Sutra has several general verses about caressing, kissing and embarrassing." Dr. Dickenson stated in a monotone voice as the three professors, in the same monotone voice, began explaining the three methods to the cousins as they were shown diagrams from the Kama Sutra of men and women caressing, kissing and finally standing nude in front of a group of strangers.

Holly couldn't believe what was happening as the demonstration portion began. She felt strange hands massaging her shoulders and sides before slipping under her blouse, the fingers slowly caressing her nipples through her lace bra. Her nipples began to harden under his expert touch.

She felt the breath of the stranger as he slowly lowered his head and gently kissed the back of her neck. Her body began to warm almost hoping the touch of his lips would never end.

Turning her head she watched as her cousins received the same training from their professors. At a signal from the dean, the strangers grasped their bra's tearing them off the women's bodies along with their blouse's. Button's from their blouses flew into the student body as the women were left sitting bare breasted in front of the remaining faculty.

With one more quick hand motion, the professors tore the skirts off the three women, leaving them naked in front of seated faculty members. Holly could feel her face reddening with embarrassment. She could tell from the silence beside her that Natalie and Rachelle were going through the same torment as herself.

She turned towards the table where Apollo was sitting and noticed the group there taking notes. She didn't understand what they were doing but she soon would.

Next it was time for the cousins to explain as they were forced to read the same pages from the lovemaking book as the Kama Sutra was more commonly known. Then they were forced to demonstrate as the professors forced them to caress their chest and their manhood's through their trousers.

Holly's professor placed his hands behind her head and yanked it forward forcing her lips to meet his. He forced his tongue into her mouth as he forced her to kiss him. Unwillingly her tongue intertwined with his in a deep and passionate kiss.

Eventually he forced her hands to unbutton his shirt and loosen his pant before forcing her to remove them completely. His hard cock stood at attention like an army private saluting his commanding officer as Holly was forced to kiss his manhood.

He's anything but embarrassed, Holly thought to herself as other strangers stood up and replaced the strangers behind the cousins.

The members at Apollo's tables raised card with the name of the women printed on them. Next to each name was written a letter grade. All the women had received an F for their demonstration of kissing, caressing and embarrassing.

"Not only does the Kama Sutra deal with these, it also includes chapters on biting, marking with the nails, marking with the teeth, slapping, moaning, oral sex and copulation." Dr. Dickenson said in the same monotone voice. Once again the professors followed the sound of his voice.

Holly was shown pictures of men biting the necks and breast of a woman. She was shown pictures of hickey's and nail marks on the back of a woman's body along with diagram's of women being spanked.

Holy felt the stranger biting her neck hard enough to leave a hickey. He continued biting his way down her neck as his hands cupped her breast pinching her nipples between his fingers. His hands forced her tits together as sucked and nibbled on them simultaneously. Her nipples screamed with pain and pleasure as they harden into little lice cubes.

His hands traced down her back pulling her tight against him as his fingernails left marks on her bare skin. His hand stopped as he grasped her firm round ass. One hand slapped her ass hard enough to redden it as the other hand toyed with the out lips of her pussy. The slapping and finger searching continued even as her mauled her tits with his lips and teeth.

His hands grasped her breast twisting hard enough to cause her to gasp with pain. The same gasp escaped from the lips of her cousins.

Other professors joined the group as the slapping and spanking continued. Holly felt the tongue of the professor licking at her pussy lips as the other professor's fingers probed deeper and deeper. Unwilling her hips began thrusting against his face both from the force of the spanking she was receiving and from her deep need to cum.

This time the professors skipped the training portion of the lecture. Instead the women were forced to explain how the abuse had made them sexually excited. The judges had once more scored each woman and each woman had failed. The scoring was completed as Dr. Dickenson spoke.

"You have one last chance to pass the course." He said looking at the cousins'. "The Kama Sutra provides sixty four positions for copulation. Tonight we will explore all sixty four positions." He said as other professors came forward carrying books.

Holly's mind refused to believe what was being said as one professor after another came forward explaining what they were going to do to her. Then they would show her the diagram from the Kama Sutra. She was forced to explain what was going to happen and then she performed the act in the diagram.

She stuttered as she read from the Kama Sutra but the professor forced her to continue. She tried to avoid the diagram but the professor forced his cock into her hand. She could tell from the sounds that Natalie and Rachelle were being forced t do the same.

Holly's body was forced and twisted into every conceivable position until she began to wonder if a rag doll could have been twisted any harder.

Cocks were forced into her hands, her mouth, her ass, and her pussy. Unwillingly her body temperature rose, her pussy juices flowed and she came over and over. She felt cocks swelling in and on every inch of her body. Her juices mixed with those of the men as cum dripped from every orifice.

Each new position was graded by the judges. Doggy style was a C. Missionary was a D. How could she be a C or a D in these common and relatively easy positions? She had always been an A student and she expected no lesser grade from this unwanted class. She demanded more of her body and it delivered.

Cowgirl and deep stick were graded as B's. Then she hit her stride receiving A's on rear entry, spooning, standing and sitting in the chair. She moaned, she cried but she fucked harder and harder barely waiting to receive a grade before fucking the next professor. Had there been a grade for being a slut she would have received an A.

Harder and harder positions were demanded of her. The agile professor came forward and showed her the diagram of the bridge as he did a backbend in front of her. She slid onto his hard cock on rode it as he lowered and raised his body. Another A was received as his cum filled her damp pussy.

She was forced to lay on the floor with her knees slightly bent and her arms behind her head as another professor grabbed her ankles and held her legs ups as he spread them apart and deeply penetrated her aching pussy.

Together they resembled an eagle with his feathers spread. Holly could tell the professor was enjoying the amazing view this position offered. Holly found herself wondering if this position was why the founding fathers had chosen the eagle as the symbol of America as they climaxed together.

Halfway through she noticed that Rachelle and Natalie were standing beside her, their cum filled and bruised bodies witness to the treatment they had received. Since Holly was the leader, Dr. Dickenson had decided she would perform all sixty four positions while Rachelle and Natalie had only been forced to perform thirty two positions each, for the last half they would also grade Holly's performance.

Holly would never know if she had passed out or not, all she knew was that the diagrams from the Kama Sutra continued to flash thought her bruised mind as she performed each sex act until she had been graded on all sixty four positions.

Finally Dr. Dickenson's voice was heard saying. "The Kama Sutra has been fulfilled but there is one last performance that must be done before a final grade is given."

The women were forced to the floor and dog leashes were placed around their necks. The judges lined up and the cousins were guided from one hard cock and wet pussy to another.

Hard cocks were forced unmercifully down their throats. There heads were forced back and forth like the ram rods of a train engine. Cocks swelled and cum flowed from their mouths.

Pussies were forced against their lips and they had to lick and suck until the woman's juices flowed into their mouths. The leashed continued to be pulled from one person to the next until every man and woman and been serviced by each of the three cousins.

Holly chose not to follow the lead of her cousins. Instead she opted for extra credit. Instead of performing oral sex as she was lead for judge to judge. She demonstrated what she had learned that night.

The grip, afternoon delight, the rider, the tominagi, the glowing juniper were all performed to perfection. She continued using more and more complicated positions until she reached Dr. Dickenson. Then she stood and forced his hands on her ass.

She saw the surprised look in his eyes as she pulled him forward until her back was against the wall. One jump and she had her legs wrapped around his waist as his hard cock slid in our out of her tight and damp pussy. She controlled the pace and the motion until she felt his cum filling her pussy

Then Dr. Dickenson took them by their leash's and lead the naked women through the crowded bar and out to their SUV.

"We look forward to your recommendation." He said as he let the women go and tossed the SUV and room keys on the ground.

The women drove back to the inn in silence and were glad to see no one was around as they made their way to the bungalows. Each one entered their own without gazing at the other women. Each one hoping a warm shower and hours in the hot tub would wash away the memories of the night.

Each woman found an individual final grade card lying on their bed. Each woman had passed the Kama Sutra course but could never tell anyone haw well they had performed.

Holy had another envelop lying next to her final grade. When she opened the envelope she found the teams report recommending UTA for recertification. All it needed was her signature. She paused, remembering the night, before she signed the form. She had to admit that, while unusual, the schools training techniques were effective.

Holy smile as she looked at her grade card. Obviously her extra credit had been considered, A+ was all that was written on the card.