All Comments on 'Revenge and Remorse'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
Longhorn__07Longhorn__07almost 17 years ago
Well Done

I always drop what I'm doing when I see a newly posted Winterfrog story. I know I'm going to get a well thought out story that gives us an insight into an emotional relationship. Excellent story, Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very enjoyable

The story comes full circle and is well told, even if it is familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hmm

100. just because. LOL. haters would be on a rampage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I HAVE THIS BAD HABIT OF READING A TITLE

and the lead up to see if I want to read it. I'LL START ON A STORY AND THEN SCROLL BACK TO THE TOP TO SEE THAT IT WAS WRITTEN BY wINTERFROG. wHEN I SEE THAT NAME I KNOW THAT I WILL TRULY ENJOY THE STORY. THANKS WINTERFROG.

thebulletthebulletalmost 17 years ago
Well done rework of an old tale

Winterfrog is back to his old standards, which means this is a top-notch LW story. I guess there must be lots of jealous women reading internet porn, because ever since K.K. wrote Hildy, these other stories have been cropping up.

Winterfrog has taken this chestnut and turned it into a good read.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 17 years ago
Admirable

'Winterfrog':<p>It's difficult to believe that English is your second language. From composition to content, this story sparkles. Kudos to you and to 'Techsan.'

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic story so well told and to the point

So well done, and yes it has parts of the plot done before, but you did it so well and so distinctly. I don’t know anything of your countries laws so there shouldn’t be any nitpicking of the legal ramifications from us Yanks.<p>Thanks again for your great effort and style.<p>This was just so well done.<p>PT

JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 17 years ago
It's funny how the quality of your writing seems

change drastically depending on the degree of revenge. Not an issue for me ... I like all your stories!

<p>

Nicely done with no equivocation. It would seem logical that all potential cheaters would think about the conseqences before they cheat. It just doesn't happen though. It takes a great deal of strength to maintain fidelity and not enough spouses have that strength.

<p>

Gretchen Wilson says it best in her great song, "When I Think About Cheating."

<p>

Regards, Jack

ritterburg55ritterburg55almost 17 years ago
BRAVO #55

Although this is WINTERFROG'S improvisation of a theme suggested by several other excellent authors,this is by far the BEST!The Winterfrog improvisation on this theme stands alone above the rest because it is the most realistic.Other authors waste endless effort in futile attempts to assign to the heroine some psycho/babbly rationale to excuse her reprehensible actions.Other authors go to great lengths to portray the heroine as someone who is so flawed and lacking in common sense that she can not resist the Siren's song which is whispered in her ear by the protagonist and,ulitimately, leads to her downfall.WINTERFROG does not stoop to so demean his female character's motivations nor does WINTERFROG belittle their abilities.The heroine does evil because she wants to do evil!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Another Classic Winterfrog

I really like Winterfrog's style and twisted plots. Another good one!

droogedroogealmost 17 years ago
An original copy...

of an old idea that works to perfection. I have read all your works so far and I derive much pleasure from you apparent black and white view of the world that is evident from the male characters in your stories. In this day and age of pragmatism at all costs and all the complications and compromise of morals that go with it one feels refreshed by a return of characteristics such as self reliance and responsibility and consequences of actions.

Once again well done and keep your stories coming in.

drooge

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
Not as awful as HILDY or MARGO or TIES that BIND

but it still is not a great story. In every one of these pathetic dumb as shit stories that for some reason always seem to get 100s... no one ever gets around to asking THE question.

<br></br>

IF he husband is so angry why not have her arrested? She drugged him risked his life and forcibly imprisoned. THAT IS A SERIOUS CRIME.... yet in all of the wretchedly awful vile super wimp puissy stories ... HILDY MARGO and TIES THAT BIND... none of the husbands ever do that ... and shockingly NO of the readers in FEEDBACK sections ever suggest that.

<br></br>

To show yall how bad the double standard is... Imagine a Husband/ boyfriend that ties up his wife/ woman AFTER drugging her and forcing them to watch (in person or thru Video) sex without someone else....

<br></br>

NONE of the folks who read these stories & post here would consider any action other than the mutilation of the guys cock and balls.

Kanga40Kanga40almost 17 years ago
Good treatment of an old theme

Typical Winterfrog style, and that's good.<BR>

But using the wrong name, Linda when it should have been Anna:

"On the way home I bought a large red rose, took it with me, and rang <I>Linda's</I> bell. When she opened the door, I gave her the rose and told her that it was my turn to treat her to a meal and asked if she would join me tonight. If so, I would pick her up at eight o'clock."<BR>

is a bad mistake for you and your helpers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Smile!

There are a few writers that make me smile even before I start reading their stories. You are one of those. You never let me down. Thanks again for a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

I always enjoy your creative use of revenge and this is one of your better efforts using that motif.

Boyd

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 17 years ago
Psycho Bull not Good Enough

<p>Like the next guy, I never miss a Winterfrog story. A woman that does this had to be a moron. Any amount of psychobabble whether offered for free or for a thousand dollar an hour could not change that.

<p>The original tale was week and should never been have conceived not to mention copied. And as Harry mentioned, what the wives did was a serious crime. So the wife is a criminal moron. I wonder what a husband or a boyfriend of such a woman can be.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 17 years ago
Psycho Bull not Good Enough

<p>Like the next guy, I never miss a Winterfrog story. A woman that does this had to be a moron. Any amount of psychobabble whether offered for free or for a thousand dollars an hour could not change that.

<p>The original tale was weak and should never been have conceived not to mention copied. And as Harry mentioned, what the wives did was a serious crime. So the wife is a criminal moron. I wonder what a husband or a boyfriend of such a woman can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Quite enjoyable and thanks!

As many have said, we always read & try to comment on this author's work. We enjoy the different twists and the author's perspective. Interestingly enough, the comments for the most part are sincere unless they come from the idiot professional commentator, Alvaron53. Nevertheless, thank you for your efforts & hard work at these stories.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 17 years ago
Very Good

I think the solution offered within the story is pretty accurate.. Linda actually wanted to try Elliot out.. She would have been better off sneaking one in than what she did..

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
My attempt at answering Harry’s question

Let me premise and say that this famous vignette is not a favorite of mine. I disagree with the author that it happens every where (unless he meant in stories). This is actually the reason why I found it more difficult to get enthusiastic about the story. The basic vignette is just too incredible for me. But having said that, let me attempt to answer Harry’s question.

From the reality check perspective there is no doubt – the lack of normal police intervention is puzzling. But I feel that you provided half of the answer in pointing out to the other stories which similarly shied away from the most intuitive reaction to such criminal actions. I believe that if you trace back the older versions to this vignette, it shows that it was much influenced by The BDSM genre. You always have there the premise that violence is not just violence. Whether it’s acknowledged or not the fundamental assumption of this genre is that the erotic experience is heightened if not totally dependent on the presence of violence and/or coercion. It is obvious then why an author who is influenced by this genre would not want to destroy the erotic impact of his/her story by a police intervention. I found that the later versions were less BDSM, and you can attribute the lack of this line of intervention to either the 'tradition' of the vignette or simply because of wanting to develop the story without cutting it short (how much can you continue with a story after you put one of the main characters in jail?).<P>

Despite all the above, I still liked the story, it’s like you kept it real DESPITE the unlikely premise. At your best, you have that down to earth quality in your stories. Especially charming for me is the fact that you don’t mind expanding on details about the charaters and their friends, which give you a sense of the community there. We hear details about the post separation relations which lead to the conclusion that life goes on, even for the ex girlfriend, who is not the devil incarnate, just not such a great find after all. But how come he hasn’t seen it in her all along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Linda screw-up

I still gave it 100, even though the Linda screw up apalled me as it did Kanga80, and I agree with Harry and Minigales comments also. Too bad we spend 10 years getting deceived by someone, before they go totally beserk and reveal their true nature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I enjoyed the tale,

as I do most of Winterfrog's stories. I'm not a big fan of drugging and forcing a character, but it was a story. I really didn't see too much revenge, or remorse, considering how badly they wronged the husband. If a guy wants to get laid, he only needs to tell a woman her husband is cheating and she'll screw his brains out, supposedly for revenge? I wish I had known that years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love this author's work!

Consistently "base hits" all the time. Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Response to TigerToo- re: Alvaron53's bullshit!

TigerToo - get real: professional commentators suck!

Phil - your obvious close & personal association with the "professional commentator Alvaron53" has been well documented at the expense of your creditability & intelligence. Are you that desperate? Get a life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
boo!

I can't read any more of your stories because your understanding of the english language is atrocious.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Good One

Good job again on this type of story. Of course, the reality is...that she should have just tried out Elliot in some motel room somewhere and kept her secret... But then, that would be a different type of story plot wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
typo?

rang _Linda's_ bell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Routine plot

A common theme. I didn't like the story because it unnecessarily involves innocent children in a family breakdown. The same basic story could have been written without children.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Of all the outlandish plots seen on Literotica, this is the one I bet never has happened.

I know there is BDSM, men who have screwed their mothers, men who watch their wives get gangbanged, a boyfriend who screws both mother and daughter, etc. But not once, I'll wager, has a wife who loves her husband(I guess in Scandinavia you don't necessarily get married) tied him up and had sex in front of him for revenge. At least not when he was innocent and she expected to stay in the relationship. No, she might get drunk and screw someone for revenge and have the husband walk in on her, but this tying up stuff just never happens. And yet this is a recurrent theme here seen dozens of times. Any one who's heard of this for real leave a comment. I'll bet you all that you never see such a comment.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Im with Johnny on this one, that doesnt mean however that its a bad plot.

What makes this Story rather 'bad' is that its far too short.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable though incredulous read !

The plot device of tying up the innocent signicent other in order to force them to watch their duped ( & dopey ) partner exact carnal revenge is a cliche by now for Loving Wives habitués. Winterfrog throws in a ingenious twist by having him secured by a frayed, gaudy tie that the girlfriend dislikes. Hah !

There's no way this could happen in real life & how a man could live with a woman who is that gullible is 'a stretcher' as Mark Twain would say. But if it did happen, then that is one of the little perfect details that make me go ' hmmm maybe ' . Nice job ! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I understand your dificulties

writing in what is to you a difficult language. I can cope with that.

What can and has made the latter part of this story unreadable is mixed up names, Please take more care.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Linda screwed up the relationship. She deserved to get nothing from Eddy. My only problem is you gave Linda a new love interest. She should die alone. Oh well, maybe next time.

HA

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
About the best variant I have read

This is as good as this idea gets -

The guy manages to get loose and tears up the cheaters - nice work -

He tried almost everything to get her to wait long enough to not be that stupid - but as it true in real life - some people cannot be helped - there is no cure for stupid.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Weak Plot - seen many times before

The trouble with this plot is that the woman would have to be very stupid or gullible to the point of mental illness. There is no discussion of the wife/girlfriend in these stories being so flaky prior to the incident. The truth is, you are much better off without a foolish life partner like these women. Every time a salesman or phone solicitor got a hold of them, they would buy something useless and expensive. On the other hand the total lack of concern about the children is disturbing. From what I can tell this is a European thing. Especially in northern Europe where the divorce rates are the highest in the world. This attitude makes all the characters selfish and unappealing. By the way, the word is intense, not intensive.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
Fatal Crack

The aspect of her falling for "his cheating" portrayed Linda as a blithering idiot with an IQ somewhat south of a right angle.

Didn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
consequences

Nice to see some instead the usual reward in the end.Linda wasn't stupid so obviously it was an excuse.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
I Enjoy Your Stories

Though I find the premise in many to be quite far-fetched.

But thank you for the enjoyable reading past time!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I agree with

Rhomanov. This was, however, one of the best written "American English" stories I've read by this author. Normally, I "hear" the narrator as a Scandinavian with very poor English skills. I just love "in our small Scandinavian town." Three times in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DNA test...

...what is up with that? That came out of no where. Indicates that Linda was always cheating and was hoping to keep the kids from him on the basis that some one else was their biological father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rant

This isn't a story. It's a horribly bad rant.

Here's the entire "plot": wife is a sub-moron and a vicious slut. Husband is a super alpha-male. Smash. Bang. The end.

I wonder if the author is 10 year's old? Quite possibly a repressed homosexual too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good writing

dumb story that was a lil awkwardly put

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Badly written parody 1*

And the wronged partner immediately finds the love of his life being the final insult to the readers intelligence.....

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHO GETS WHAT AS A PAYBACK

and which is the real winner, if any. TK U MLJ LV NV

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Try it. My way

you see!

FD45FD45about 7 years ago
Does this guy wear his pants to bed every night that he had a knife?

A plot hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No plot hole FD - you didn't read the story...

There's no plot hole concerning him wearing pants to bed. She drugged him at the dinner table and then helped him to the bedroom right before he passed out. So it's doubtful that she even tried to remove his pants. The last thing he remembered was her helping him to the bedroom, so he was out of it before getting there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finally!!!!

Thanks for writing one about a guy who isn't a wimp, who actually takes physical revenge and who doesn't go around crying!

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
Well written

A good story, well told. I enjoyed it very much.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dry

Sort of dry, but good gentle BTB. Great , not so gentle, handling of Elliot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a wimp. Now we know, all of us, about his new and very expensive bed.

He is not a man. He is just a little wimpy cuckold. Holy shit, he had positioned himself like a real man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not engaging at all

I'm guessing english is not your first language? The text is just too wooden, without enough emotion to engage me in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How can Anna make it difficult for him to see the kids when they are with him?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My only issue

It took him 10 years to marry the woman???

He's lucky she hadn't fucked more men.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What a country? Believe in living together rather than marriage

If lowered divorce rate could Maybe see benefits to this system But since Denmark Finland and Sweden have very high divorce rates no benefit except excuse to not bind yourselves together combined with the low marriage rate

Serious commitment issues

Add in high percentage of cheating and acceptance of same I can see why acceptance and non violence to cheating in your stories

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

I’ve get’s played by ex. husband divorces her, she get virtually nothing from the divorce, hubby immediately finds new hot girlfriend, wife eventually ends up with a “librarian” who I guess we are supposed to assume is a boring substitute. Like all the BTB stories in this site endings are all the same. Sad ‘cause that’s not how reality is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She is unsure if they should be married????

In which case they should never have had kids. What a cruel thing to do to them. "I am not sure if I wanted to marry your dad", really? "But we both thought it was ok to have you kids, even if we didn't know if we were compatible". Again, really??

Only if you are drinking strong stuff or doing drugs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why would he leave his house,where were his kids going to live?,Also it appears from the story he spent more time with Jennifer than his own kids,what sort of father would do that?.

ScrewmauScrewmauover 4 years ago
Where is remorse??

Nice story but where is remorse??? Both are paired to different people don’t get it. 3 stars. As ending sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why should Stupidity be rewarded.......

It looks like she got beautifully coned here...did she really want revenge...or just a good fuck...But this guy stood up to the bitch an...showed her just what he thought of her Bull Shit and kicked her ass out...He's a man among men and he's not a whimp... Elliot had totally con this woman thinking she could get away with this crap...and that Eddy would take her back no matter what she did...what a bad joke to turned out to be on her...and that's why Stupidity should not be rewarded...........

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

story had no emotions in it and felt robotic. also, the narrative kept switching back n forth. im still wondering where the revenge and remorse play into this especially on the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

He deserves her. If you accept the girl you're dating also dating another man, what do you expect?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Read the storyline and found it hollow and not that entertaining. She was just flat stupid to believe her ex-boyfriend about her current boyfriend cheating. Then as soon as she screws him she begs for forgiveness, please give me a break.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I will say Im glad you improved as a writer after this. This was really just a horribly dumb set up, the whole tied to a bed while she fucks her ex who happens to be the one who lied about him cheating. This exact story has been done so many times.

This was too cliched, she was really just written as an empty headed twat...the list goes on and on.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955over 1 year ago

I hate it when an author can’t keep the names of his characters straight. I’m sure he didn’t buy a rose and ask Linda for a date after she did the nasty with his enemy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"We must talk when you have calmed down so we can talk"? What the f does that even mean?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since all male librarians are cuckolds, we know what Linda was after all along. What a shameless slut.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

3 stars. Writing/ spelling needs improvement, but not as bad as a couple other stories I've read. That his wife believed his so-called former friend over her husband is really sad, & showed that he means not that much to her. But for him to be drugged & tied down so he'd be forced to watch her betrayal's unforgivable.

Just one side bar: understandable but foolish to demolish the bed his gf cheated on with the guy. To do the same thing to the kitchen set is just downright stupid. Granted, it's the author's story, but for me, make things somewhat believable.

Another side- constructive criticism (I hope): Written: "...you ought to have known that he lied about me." Changed: "you SHOULD have known that he lied about me." Nothing wrong with what's written, it's just the 2nd would make it more readable. Again, just a suggestion. There's a few others, tho nothing horrid. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was depressed/ feeling old/ feeling unattractive & he made me feel better- the list goes on & on. All the fucking excuses to have an affair until the husband finds out & throws them out. Don't talk to the husband about the problem, just go screw another man.

In this story, she believes this man saying her husband cheated on her. So not talking to him, she then has sex with the guy. That's after the husband's drugged and tied to a bed. THEN she wants to talk?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 stars for a so-so story made worse by Linda believing this guy who said her husband to be is cheating. She didn't speak to hubby except to inform him she's evening the score, in spite of his denials & attempts to persuade her not to do anything stupid. But she had to. I know there're moronic women that act 1st then apologize. "Can't you forgive me?" Just like there's moronic men. But once you do something to fuck up a wedding or marriage, it's just too late. Bob

inka2222inka22228 months ago

4.5 stars. I'll round up to 5 but it was a close decision. 0.5 stars off was because Linda did NOT deserve Fred (and the story didn't even make it clear she - or MC - told him the truth about her cheating past). Fred deserved a good woman who would love him properly and give him his own kids, not to contribute to raising cheater Linda's.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get a proof reader, the grammar is horrific. How do adults write soo poorly?

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope2 months ago

@Anony below me. This is obviously written by someone whose first language is not English. When you write a story in a foreign language open to the public, we’ll be sure to have a local criticize your grammar.

@Winterfrog: Nicely done. Have an issue with Linda being so clueless. It’s hard to believe that someone is really that stupid. But, you are not the only writer in LW that portrays the woman as that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor Fred. His days are numbered. Not only does she have a history of andeplorable revenge f$ck scheme, but she still pines for the MC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous