Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sam reentered her pussy, Lee said: "Now you are going to get fucked lady. And, fucked as much as we want to fuck you. In fact you're going to fuck all night till we can't fuck you no more. You understand? Now what's it going to be? Fuck or die. Fuck or die bitch. Your choice."

Barb just looked at him. He grabbed her hair and said it again: "Fuck or die what will it be cunt?"

She mumbled: "Fuck."

Lee said: "What I didn't hear you?"

Barb moaned and yelled: "FUCK!! I SAID F U C K!! OK?"

Sam smiled at his brother and while Lee kept the gun to her head. Sam pushed his hard cock all the way back into Barb's pussy. She lay there again as Samual began to pump into her.

After a short time Barb felt the same pains of pleasure she felt when Lee was fucking her. She tried to fight it but now Lee sat on the bed and as his brother slammed into her, Lee began to rub her clit just like he had done to Mary. It was sticking out just a little from the sexual excitement she was receiving.

As Barb felt her clit being stimulated directly she said: "YOU fucking SOB. You fucking pig. Fucking Bastard. You son of a bitch."

Finally Lee hit her again with the side of the gun and the pain brought her body back into reality a little as she felt the pain! Marvin said: "No Lee that's what she wants."

Sam said: "Yea she's wet Lee and almost ready to cum. When you bust her in the face you do exactly what she wants."

Marv said: "Yea! Don't hit her no more Lee, rub her clit and let me fuck her until she get off."

Lee looked at his brother and said: "Yea! Yea you're right Sam."

He looked down at Barb and told her: "We're going to make your pussy cum on Marvin's cock. And you're going to scream with lust."

She said: "Fuck you!"

But, instead of hitting her again, he just laughed and kissed her before he licked her face with his tongue. Then he licked her face again on the other side before saying: "Fuck her my brothers. Fuck this white piece of shit."

Now Sam was close to cumming and he told his brother: "I can't hold out much longer. Maybe Marvin should take over."

Lee said: "Get up we don't want you to cum yet brother, the night is young."

Sam got up off of Barb and his cock was coated with her juices. He was throbbing and very close to shooting his load. Lee looked down at her and said: "Soon baby. You're going to cum for us this time."

Barb closed her eyes as she felt Marv's much bigger cock head enter between her pussy lips. She felt him pushing into her well-worked pussy and she wondered how long before she went off. Marvin pushed again and now he was as deep as Lee and as deep as her husband ever was!

He said: "Look down baby. I still have a lot more cock to give you."

He pushed again and again and again! Barb felt his cock go deeper inside her pussy than she had ever felt before. Her mind raced because she felt the walls of her pussy being stretched to their maximum. She felt Marv push again and even more cock went into her body. God he was filling her like she had never been filled before. She cried out as he began to withdraw because it felt like he was pulling some of her insides out with him. Then he had moved back in about 6 inches she held her breath as Marv smiled down at her as he pushed back more and more into her body. She could feel his thickness as his cock moved deeper and deeper into her body. Lee began working on her clit again. Marv fucked her real slow, shoving about 9 or 10 long inches into her each time and Lee stroked her clit with the same speed.

OH God! She could feel his cock move in and out real slow each time he pumped in or out of her body. Slowly, he was making Barb feel every inch of him. He would back his cock out until just the head was at her opening and then slowly push all 10+ inches back up into her body. He smiled down at her as she tried to distract her feels but he bent down and started to suck her right nipples as he developed a nice slow rhythm.

He said to his Sam: "Come over and suck on her left tits while I fuck her. Sam came over and sat by the bed as he took a nipple into his mouth. He squeezed her full firm breast pushing it up as her nipple harden. He had all of it in his mouth running his lips and tongue over it, Marv was doing the same thing to her other breast. Lee sat back down and slid four of his fingers over her clit and began to work it again. Marv's cock continued to move in and out of Barb's very hot and very wet pussy.

He said; "You know you want to cum baby. Why fight it? It will happen sooner or late. Let it go baby. Cum with me. You'll feel so much better if you cum."

Barb tried to spit at him but she had no spit. She had nothing left. She was going to orgasm and there wasn't very much she could do about it. Marvin saw her facial expression change and he knew he had won. She moaned from the pleasures his foot long cock was giving her. She was having sexual feelings like she had never felt before. Christ, she couldn't help it 3 men were working on her body.

Marvin was so fucking big and long he was screwing her in her womb. She had never felt anything like that before. Nothing. Nothing felt like this big long cock inside her body. As it fucked her so deep that part of him was inside her womb she cried out. The huge long length of his black cock rubbed her pussy walls with 10 inches of cock each time he slammed into her. Then another 10 inches rubbed her pussy walls as he pulled out of her cunt. She knew she was going to cum and she knew it was going to be a fuck hard, long orgasm when it happened.

Lee continued to finger her clit faster and faster as the big cock pumped and pumped into her body. Sam had both of her nipples sticking out about an inch hard as they had ever been. She was close and she knew it. Marvin was wet from working so hard on Barbara's pussy. His big cock was slamming into her pussy fucking away on her. It was lifting her sexual pleasure higher and higher. Marv quickened his thrusts now and Barb began to rock her hips on Lee's fingers, which were stroking her huge clit.

It was sticking out about half inch. Lee had never seen a clit that red, fat and long. Marv's big cock felt like a pole inside her. She had been fucked for almost an hour, Marvin had been fucking her for almost 25 minutes, and she had to admit, he was fucking her really good. In fact he was fucking her like she had never been fucked before.

Sam was watching her body as Marv continued to quicken his pumping, fucked her harder. God. He had such endurance. Marv was now fully inside her and he began to rotated his hips and it was rotating his cock inside her body the same way. Barb was humping her body on his cock now as her sexual lust was taking over her body, entirely. He slowly pulled it almost all the way out just as Barb felt her body lift to the final level.

He pushed it back in and rotated it again inside her. Marv said: "Sam, quick untie her legs for me."

Sam did and Marvin lifted her legs up and put one over each of his shoulders and pushed them down pressing her knees to her chest. He was as deep as he could get his cock into her now. She was tight and her body was as tight as a spring as she moaned loudly when she felt him move back into her pussy. When his cock was touching her cervix she moaned louder still and even surprised Lee when she cried out and arched her back lifting Marvin and her up off the bed.

He yelled: YEA!! That's what I'm talked about! Go baby. Fuck yea. Go Barb. Cum for us!"

Barb was thrusting her hips and lifting her beautiful ass up and up and up as she climaxed like she had never remembered doing before. Lee said: "Shit! Look at the bitch fuck. Dam Marvin, give it to her. She's really getting off."

Barbara was cumming like a fucking river. Her body kept fucking Marvin like a sex starved crazy woman. She couldn't stop it now even if she wanted too and she didn't. She was have one hell of an orgasm after another after another and her hips were coming off the bed ramming Marvin and meeting his thrusts now as he held on to her hips and just smiled. She was fucked him now.

Her beautiful body was rotating and rotating around as she hung in the air and scrammed at him saying: "FUCK ME YOU SOB! FUCK ME!! COME ON FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK! DO IT! HARDER!! FUCK ME HARDER!! COME ON!! FUCK ME!! HARDER!!! FUCK ME HARD YOU BLACK SON OF A BITCH!!"

Lee and Marv were stunned they never had a woman scream at them like Barbara was doing now as her orgasms were driving her on and on. Marvin had never felt a women fuck him back so hard either.

As Barbara climaxed again and again on his big cock deep inside her, he said: "OK!! OK baby here it comes."

He held her under her ass with her legs over his shoulders and he began to really hammer his huge swollen cock into her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. Finally he screamed: "Hold her legs for me."

The two men jumped up and each held one of Barbara's legs. He said: "Open them for me wide." They did and as he held Barb's ass up off the bed with both hands Marvin rammed his 10 inches in and out of her like a fucking machine. Barb's pussy squeezed Marvin's cock like no other woman's pussy had ever done to him before. They lifted her legs out wider and higher back over her head as she continued to scream and climax.

As Barbara squeezed his cock with her cunt with ever ounce of strength she had left in her, she yelled: "Come on Marvin! FUCK ME, COME ON GIVE IT TO ME BABY!"

She grabbed Marvin and wrapped her hands around his body! She yelled: "LET GO OF MY LEGS YOU ASSHOLES!"

Marvin said: "Do it!" They dropped her legs and she immediately wrapped them around his back and pulling him as deep as she could get him into her pussy. He had the head of his cock and maybe 2 inches deep inside her womb.

As he slammed into her over and over and over again, she held on to him so tight he couldn't hurt her any longer. She got off with that huge cock deep inside her giving her only good feelings now. It was so fucking good. She had never, never felt anything like what she was feeling now. She loved it. SHE FUCKING LOVED IT!!

She used her hands to hold his head and neck tight as she lifted up and to his surprise she pushed her mouth to his and shoved her long tongue down his throat. She had him locked tight as she rammed her cunt on his cock fucking him like an animal. Her body moved like some witch as she screwed him like hell. Marv gave her all of his cock as deep as he could for as long as he could. Finally when he felt Barb achieved her next orgasm, her pussy squeezing his cock as tight as he could ever remember any women doing.

He moaned from deep down inside his body and couldn't hold back any longer. As he started to ejaculate into her his balls slapped Barbara's ass in time with his cock squirting his cum. He pumped and pumped more cum than he had ever done in his life. He screamed as he emptied his nuts into this fantastic white woman's body.

Barb was panting like a dog in heat. She was so out of breath she had to finally slow down. She was spent too.

She was drained as Marv finally pulled his cock out of her pussy and fell next to her on the bed. His cum was now running out of her hole and forming a small puddle under her ass. She didn't have the strength to move. Sam told his brother: "You do her a while."

And Lee moved between her legs. Lee inserted his cock into her wide-open pussy and felt how loose she was now that Marv had fucked her. He knew she would not be as good now. Sam moved to her face and straddled her shoulders. He told her: "Suck it baby."

He held the gun to her head now incase she had ideas about biting. While Lee fucked her pussy, she sucked on Sam's small 6-inch cock. Lee started to pump her pussy hard and fast but she wasn't feeling much at all inside her body. Her husband had been the only other man who had been able to get her off like Marvin just did. But, it took so much oral stimulation before he fucked her she was tiered when he finally drove his cock into her.

Now Lee who was about the same size as her husband was ramming into her but she was drained. Lee moaned as he felt his climax coming and he shove his cock into her one last time and began pumping his cum into her body.

Now poor Sam was grunting and grunting as he fucked her face with his 6-inch cock. Barb held her hand around Sam's small cock shaft and pumped it quickly as her mouth sucked on the black cock head. She almost fell asleep with Sam's cock in her mouth! He yelled at her and after only a few more minutes of stimulation by her hand and mouth, Sam and began pouring his cum in her mouth. He have a huge ejaculation. She was still worked up so bad from the fucking she had received from Marvin, she moaned and actually tried to drink all of Sam's cum.

Some of it hit her face and shoulders and breasts. She was so full of cum she felt like she would never be able to get it all out of her. She felt she was done. Then she saw Marv sit up and moved over her again. Her told her "I want you to ride my cock. You up for riding it baby?"

She moved and straddled his body, she was going to sit on his cock. He told her: "You better be good."

Sam and Lee just laid there as Barb moved her spectacular body over Marv's hard thick cock and began to sank slowly down on it feeling the thickness begin to stretch her again. She could also feel it go deeper and deeper into her body, further than any cock before. She moaned as she felt it go deeper until all 11+ inches were in her pussy. He was fantastic, big, thick and very hard.

She smiled down at him as she started to fuck him now riding up and down on this big hunk of meat. God! She felt him so deep, she wondered if he was going to come out her mouth. Again and again and again, she pumped her beautiful white body up and down on Marv's big black cock feeling it move into her womb every time she sat all the way down and their bodies met. This was so good, it was unbelievable, the feeling Marvin's cock was giving to her body. She needed to be fucked harder. Barb sank down on Marv's cock and moaned as she felt him fill her again and again.

Marvin was the one now who cried out as he felt the walls of Barb's pussy squeeze his cock again as she moved up and down on it. He smiled and she smiled as his cock moved as fast she moved her body up and down the shaft. Marv moved his hands to her tits and squeezed them as she rode him. She bent forward and lowered her nipples to his mouth. She was working on him like a lover now, not like a woman who was being raped. She moaned as Marv sucked her tits and rammed her with his hips shoving his cock up into her. He felt his cock thicken and he knew he was going to cum very soon.

The pleasure she was giving him was unbelievable. He lay there under her watching this fantastic white woman fucking him like he had never been fucked before. She threw her head back and moaned over and grunted as she slammed down on his big cock hard and fast, hard and fast. Barbara had forgotten all about the other two men in the room. All she wanted was Marv's big cock up her cunt filling her.

When she felt her orgasm rising in her body she moaned: "OH GOD! I'm going to cum Marvin. Fuck me baby. Fuck me hard. FUCK ME HARDER!"

She moaned and moaned that she was going to cum but Marvin beat her to it. With a huge thrust his cock rammed up into her and he lifted them both of the bed. He began to spew his cum into her pussy with suck force and power, Barbara cried out she felt it filling her womb. Her womb was receiving a direct spray of cum and it drove her over the edge.

She never knew how cum pumping into her womb would make her feel because Marv was the only man who's cock was big enough to get it in her that deep. The feeling was unbelievable, there as no word to explain it. The feeling was indescribable, but oh so good.

She humped and humped and humped her body small beautiful body on Marvin's big cock sliding up and down inside her was providing all the pleasure she needed. His huge pole was so deep in her body giving her the climax of her life. It seemed to go on and on and on. She was rubbing her clit hard and fast with her fingers as she began to scream and cum along with Marvin. It felt so good.

When her orgasm hit her, it hit her like a freight train slamming into a car. She screamed with each shot of her cum mixed with his. And she could never remember cumming so hard in her life.

Marv watched her face and body work and he was amazed. She was out fucking all of them. Marv grabbed her and rolled her over them both off the small bed. As they hit the floor he rolled her on to her back. He now began drilling down into her as he lifted her beautiful shapely legs higher and higher until her knees were pushing over her tits.

Barb yelled: "OH GOD YES!! FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!"

And Marvin did just that. Lee was already laying down resting and now Sam rolled over and closed his eyes. Both men knew Marv was going to be a very long time fucking this white woman. He loved it when a woman fucked him back rather than just lay there. Both closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Barb worked with Marv not against him now. She wanted the two of them to get ever ounce of pleasure from each other's body. She had never had a man like Marvin. He was spectacular. His cock was hard and long and he really knew how to use it to give her pleasure like she had never known.

She moaned and rolled her head from side to side as Marvin continued pumping into her over and over and over again and again. Since he had cum just a few minutes ago, he was good to go for a long time now. Like a machine he humped his body on top of her as she held her legs over her head. She wanted ever inch of him and fucked him back as fast and as hard as she could with her legs bent back over her head.

He was fucking her and knew he had never had a woman like Barbara before and he loved it. He knew he wanted more than this one nighter. And he didn't want to have to rape her to make her fuck him. He wanted her to come to him and fuck him willingly.

She wanted him as much as he wanted her. It was mutual. As she held her legs over her head now he move and stood over her between her open legs. He began to pump straight down into her pussy with his big cock. He had turned his body to the side so he could put his legs between her raised ones.

He could hear her grunting as he forced the air out of her each time he came down into her. In this position, she tried to lift her ass up to meet each downward thrust he made into her body but it was hard. But, Barbara never seemed too tired and he was very impressed with her stamina.

Finally Marv pulled all the way out of her and she moaned: "OH no don't stop baby. Put it back in me. Please! OH COME ON FUCK ME!"

He told her to roll over get on all fours. She smiled because this was her very favorite position. She did just like he wanted and pushed her sweet ass up at him. He held her hips and arched his hips into her. She could feel his huge cock slide back into her waiting and very eager pussy.

She moaned his name this time: "Oh yes Marvin. Fuck me baby. Give me all of your wonderful cock. Oh yes baby. Make me cum. Oh yes! OH god yes! Oh it feel so fucking good! Do it!! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!!"

As he slammed into her pussy from behind, he bend over her and reached for her beautiful tits. As he humped his cock into her he gently squeezed her breasts and rubbed her nipples between his fingers. She moaned as she looked over her shoulder at him. He moved forward and she kissed him deeply! His tongue moved into her mouth and she sucked it like a cock as he screwed her from behind. Then her tongue was in his mouth fucking him with the same motion and speed as his cock was fucking her pussy.