Revenge Ch. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers

She felt his hand on her ass and asked him to move it he did but it was lower, down under her ass. He pulled her ass into him and felt her pelvis react as it was pushed against him semi-hard cock. He started to slowly pull her short dress up behind her. Barbara said: "Please don't do this Marvin. Stop!!"

She was a little loud. He smiled at her and whispered: "Shut up! Keep you fucking mouth shut."

She started to beg now talking much lower saying: "Oh God Marvin don't do this. Stop Marvin, people will see us. Leave my dress alone."

He laughed and said: "This dance floor is so crowded and it's so dark in here, no one can see anything Barb. Relax baby. Stop worrying."

He started to lick her neck as his hand stroked the back of her thighs and her ass with just her little thong and nylons on he were rubbing mostly her bare skin on and under her ass now. His hands were warm and soft and gentle as he rubbed her thighs. She could feel his hand very near to the back part of her pussy. She closed her eyes and tried to push him away. In doing so he was able to slide his leg between hers with her dress higher up on her thigh now, once he had his leg between hers, he pulled her back into him.

Holding her like that, he knew she could feel his cock as it grew and pressed against her pussy for the first time. They danced as he pressed his hardening cock into her. He whispered: "Can you feel it? Can you Barb? All I have to do is touch you and my cock starts to get hard baby. You excite me so damn much. Feel it Barb. Feel how fast it's growing? It for you baby. It's all for you tonight."

She asked him again: "Stop it Marvin. I'm not interested. Understand? I don't want to be with you. Please let me go to my husband."

He laughed again and took her hand. He moved her hand between them and placed it directly on the bulge growing in his pants. She tried to pull away but he held her hand on his cock and as they moved to the dance he had it rubbing up and don making it jump with his delight and excitement.

He said; "Not interested? Bullshit! I know you want this cock in your pussy fucking you again as bad as I want to put it in you. I had plan for us together real soon. But Barb, seeing you walking into this hall tonight was dumb luck. I was walking on the other side of the street when I saw you and Old Tomboy go inside. So, I called a couple of friends and we decide to come here too. They're sitting at the table with some of the college kids I told you about earlier. You husband met two of them tonight in the parking lot."

The music stopped and he took her hand and they started to walk off the dance floor. She said: "Let me go Marvin. I want to find my husband and see if he's OK. Let me go damn you!"

He laughed and pulled her down the hall and into the men's room. He opened the door and pulled her inside locking the door. He pushed her up against the wall and held her hands sand arms against the wall over her head. He pressed into her again and began to kiss her. She tried to turn away but he grabbed her face with one of his hand and pressed his mouth hard against hers. He continued to kiss down her neck and into the v in her dress top. He licked the tops of her beautiful full breasts that were pushing out against the material in her dress.

He began to bit her breast on the outside of her dress. But, she could still feel her nipples, and he bit it hard making her yell. He was making it hard with his hand and mouth. He slid his hand up and cupped one of her breasts. Marvin moaned as he felt her weight and fullness of it. God her body was perfect. He told her: "You have such a great body Barb. To damn good to waste on old Tomboy. You smell great too. I can't wait to see you nude for me. This time in the light baby."

He was squeezing and caressing her breasts. He moved his hand and pushed it down under the top of her dress! He cupped her naked breasts now with his hand inside her dress. He moaned again as he felt her nipple harden from the teasing of his fingers. He pressed his cock into her body again. He whispered: "Feel how hard it's getting Barb. See how you excite me so? It was really impolite not to call me like you told me you would do. We both know we have some unfinished business. Remember you told me you owe me? Well tonight I collect."

He pulled his hand out of the top of her dress and moved it slowly down the front of her dress as he watched her eyes. She shut them and just told him: "No Marvin! Please don't do this. Please let me go see if my husband is OK? Please! Don't do that. Stop! Stop it!! Please don't touch me! STOP IT!!"

Marvin kissed her again as he lifted her dress up and put his hand under it! He felt her thong and knew she was almost naked under that fucking dress. He considered fucking her right there in the Men's room standing up. No, he would wait.

As Barb continued to beg him to stop, he slowly ran his hand up her silky thong over her hose and pushed his hand between her legs. He said: " No panty hose. Hummm! I'm betting you were planning to have some fun with old Tommy later on tonight. Maybe even fuck him in the parking lot before going home. You are such a slut baby admit it."

He laughed when he said it. He told her: "Well now you can have that fun with me baby. Open them! Open those legs for me."

She didn't move! He ran a finger up and down her pussy covered only by a pair of thin black thong. He pushed into her and felt his finger go into her fat pussy a little bit. He smiled when he heard her say: "No! Oh god no. Don't do this Marvin. Please!!"

He had her dress up above her hips now and told her not to move. He took a step back and just looked at her. Barbara was standing there with her light color nylons on held by a garter belt. And covering her pussy was a tinny black thong!

Marvin licked his lips as he starred at her. She felt her body shiver when she saw the big bulge in his pants. He saw her look at it and smiled saying: "See what you do to me? You are one beautiful woman Barb. I'm going to really enjoy our time together. I can't wait for you to make love to me again baby. Tell me you want my big cock in that sweet little tight pussy of yours. Tell me!!"

She said nothing and made an attempt to lower her dress but he stopped her. He said: "Shy? I know better than that baby. Don't move I just want to look at your wonderful body."

He moved back against her. He then pressed his hand on her pussy and as he kissed her slipping his tongue into her mouth before she could stop him. He started rubbing Barb's pussy faster now! The small thong she wore as panties didn't help at all from letting her feel his fingers on her pussy.

Barb felt his hand pull the thong opening and moved his hand under it. He was now rubbing and squeeze her naked pussy.

She moaned: "Please stop Marvin! I don't want this. Please you're going to wreck my marriage."

He laughed and said; "You can move in with me baby. I'll take real good care of you and this wet pussy every day."

He was right she was getting wet, she couldn't help it. His fingers and that big bulge in his pants were beginning to work on her resistance. God it was huge now.

He told her to put her hand on his cock. She didn't move so he moved her hand for her. He placed it over his bulge and heard her moan.

She felt her body begin to react and she did everything she could from keeping it from reacting to his touch. But he knew she was being stimulated just the way she loved it. How did he know that? She told him that night in the car how she liked her pussy touched. She was such a dumb ass white girl. She tried not to let it happen but she could feel it starting in the pity of her stomach and knew if he touched her clit she was going to rock her hips against him. She would try hard not to but he was definitely getting to her.

He whispered in her ear: "You know damn well Barb you want this cock. You have wanted this ever since you let me sucked your pussy and made you cum. You wanted me again after you felt my cock buried deeper than any cock has ever done. Am I right baby? You know damn well that you loved it when I fucked you crazy with lust the other night. Don't lie baby! Let yourself see the truth Barb. Come on go with me and we'll make love all night. By the way you still owe me."

She took in a deep breath as Marvin inserted his long middle finger into her pussy hole now and began to fuck her with it. He had his palm up against her slit and rubbed her entire pussy. He began to slowly pump her sweet tight and now very dripping wet pussy.

As he worked on her body he said: "You remember telling me you owed me big time? You know for all the orgasms that I gave you. And do you remember only giving me one? One little orgasm Barb! Well I remember. I remember your beautiful pussy being wide open and so wet and how it felt to be inside your beautiful body making love to you. And I remember my big hard cock cumming hard into your womb. Did your husband know I shot a huge load of my cum in your womb baby? Does he know how you screamed when I shot my load into your womb deeper than he could ever do for you? Do you have any idea what you did to me that night? You made me hungry Barb, so hungry, for your pussy. Hell I had your wetness all over my face and hands and shirt and my car seat. I still have it Barb I didn't wash the shirt or the car seat I take the shirt at nights and inhale your odor. You made me crazy!"

He grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard cock again. He was so hard, so big. He told her: "Feel how hard it is? How big it is? Take it out Barb. Take it out like you did in the car that night. Squeeze it, stroke it, make love to it Barb because you are going to love it after we're done tonight. Feel its hardness in your hand. It's all for you baby. You made it hard. And I know you want it in you, pleasing you like you now know only a big cock can please you. I know you want me to fuck you Barb. I know you want it so bad, you hurt, hurt as bad as I do from not doing it with me again. I know you have dreamed about my cock Barb. I know you are wondering since that night in the parking lot how good it would feel fucking me again. How good it would feel with me moving my cock in and out of you deeper and deeper. And I know something else Barb. I know you are going to find out tonight. I know we are going to do it again tonight, baby. Yes, you are going to have me tonight, all night and we won't be worried about anything stopping us. After tonight baby, you're going to be my slut for the rest of your life. Now get on your knees and begin to repay me for all the orgasm I gave you in the schoolyard. Get on your knees now Barb!"

She was sobbing as she slid down the wall feeling his finger come out of her pussy and push her shoulder down. She took his big cock in her hand and feeling it throb she began to stroke it. He was so large she had both hands on his cock and still had 3 or 4 inches to suck on with her mouth. He looked down at her and said; "How do you like it up close Barb? Rub it on your face baby. Feel it throbbing. Love it baby. Feel the heat in your hand baby and in your mouth. Suck it Barb! You do that to me every time I think about us in my car fucking like school kids. Taste it! Put the head in your mouth and suck on it!"

She did as she was told her. She looked up at him and slid her lips over Marvin's large mushroom cock head. He moaned as her lips covered his cock and she began to suck on about 3 inches. He said: "Yes! Oh yes baby. That's what I'm talking about. Stroke it Barb you know how to do it baby. I know you know how to suck a cock and please a man."

She was sobbing more and more as she knelt on the men's room floor and continued to suck the biggest cock she had ever seemed. He was bigger than the bad Marvin's cock that raped her a few months ago. Marvin held her head now and began to fuck her mouth gently. She was pumping the shaft with both her hands and sucked on the head and 3 or 4 inches that still stuck out above her two hands. His cock was jerking and throbbing and actually getting bigger. How big did it get she wondered? Then she heard him moan very low and long. She felt the big cock swell even more and she knew he was going to cum. she sucked harder!

She quickened her process hoping that once he shot his load in her mouth he would leave her. She had to find her husband he could be really hurt. Marvin felt his cock moving quickly towards an orgasm and he told her: "Woo babe slow down. We got all the time in the world. You don't have to go home tonight baby. Once you suck me dry here, we're going to my place and spend time together, maybe the entire night if you're good. We going to make love until we can't walk sugar. I can't wait to put this big hammer in your sweet, tight, white wet pussy again. Oh God Barb your mouth feels so good on my cock. How you like it? Ain't it big? I bet your pussy is wet just thinking how I'm going to fuck you later on. Tell me how you like my cock!"

She didn't say anything she just looked up at him as she sucked and sucked and sucked on it. She was wet. He knew her to well. He grunted and he started to cum. He filled Barb's mouth and over flowed down her dress and on to the floor. He held her head tight against his cock as he shoved enough of it into her mouth to choke her. It pumped more and more cum into her mouth and over face. She was trying to keep the cum in her mouth but it hit her face and almost covered it before he stopped flowing.

When he did, he pulled her up and said: "How do I taste baby? Am I as sweet as your pussy juice? I doubt it. Here wipe your face off we got to get going."

He handed her some paper towels. She wiped her face off and tried to wipe her dress too but he dragged her out of the bathroom and down the hall towards the exit door. She said: "No I have to find my husband! Where is he?"

He just laughed and said: "Oh yea you did say you wanted to see Tommy boy. OK! Don't worry baby, you'll see him again if you do what you're told. If not you may never see him again. But either way, you won't want him after I'm done with you tonight. Or, maybe he won't want you."

He pulled her to her own car where it was that she had seen her husband. He was no where to be found. Marv push her past the car and made her get into his car on the passenger's side. He got in the other side and drove. They headed north until they got to I 70. She knew that road but from where. Then it hit her it was the route she took from the cabin where she was raped.

She looked over at Marvin and he said: "Right baby. That was my cabin you were in. We're going back Barb, we're going to spend the weekend making love. I'm going to fuck you so good baby. You're my bitch now and when we get done fucking this weekend, you are going to leave you husband. No one is going to make you happy from now on but me."

He grabbed her hand and put it on his semi- hard cock. He told her that while he drove it was her job to get and keep him hard on the way. He took his cock out of his slacks and held her hand on it as he drove. She saw that it was 7 inches long soft. She was so scared because she wasn't too sure Marvin was completely wrong when he said she would be his bitch after tonight.

Time went by, and he drove, while she stroked his cock and watched it grow and get hard in her hand. It acted like it was alive. God! It was so long and so thick. Finally after 2 hours they turned into the road to the cabin. She saw it coming up in the headlights of the car.

She also saw her car parked by the side of the building. She asked: "How did my car get here?"

He laughed and told her: "You'll see baby, you'll see. I told you I have this planned for a long time."

She started to get really frighten now because she was sure there were more men inside the place. Oh god was she going to be gang raped again? Her brain could take it again she knew it. And where was her poor husband, God where are you Tom she screamed inside.

Marvin stopped the car and told her to let go of his cock now. It was fat, semi-hard and long as it hung out of his pants. He walked around and opened the door of the car putting his cock directly in her face.

He said: "Lick it!" She finally put the head against her lips and used her tongue to lick it for a few minutes. He stopped her when he was harder.

He took Barb's arm and gently moved her from the car to the cabin door. She was so scared since this was the same cabin she had been raped in just a few months ago. When Marvin opened the door he pushed her inside, she saw her husband tied up on the floor.

He looked awful. His face was all red and bloody and his clothes were dirty and ripped. He had been beaten badly. Marvin said: "I think you two know each other. I told you Barb as long as you do what you're told, both of you just may walk out of here on Sunday, once we're done baby."

He ran his hand over her as she stood there looking at Tom. She held her hand to her mouth and said: "Oh God Tom. Oh god baby, I'm so sorry this had to happen."

He couldn't say anything with part of his shirt tied around his mouth. Marvin told her: "Tom was carried in the trunk of your car by 3 of my "brothers." They deposited him here and then left until I call them, most likely on Sunday morning when you get tired of fucking just me."

He also told her for the first time, that Bad Marvin and Lee were both his cousin. She just looked at him with her hand still at her mouth. He sat down and looked at both of them.

He said: "You know this is all your fault Barb. You started all of this when you just didn't let what happened to your friend Mary alone. If you had minded your own business, I would have had no idea that you were alive. But when you got my boys busted, well then we planned to get even. We were going to just take you one night and bring you here. We didn't know for sure if you would ever come home again. That's how piss we all are at you. But, then when I got a chance to teach and you were in my class. What luck for us huh baby?"

He smiled and ran his hand over the front of her dress so Tom could see. He said: "Well, it seemed like everything just fell into place after that. You being in my class changed everything. I knew when I first saw that face and body, I had to have you. I love white pussy. You white women are such push-overs compared to black women. You fall in love in seconds. And, most of you think we all have big cock so you want us all to fuck you. Then when we get you in bed, you fall hard for us poor old black folks. Now the brothers aren't complaining. Hell we get more pussy now that ever before and most of the new pussy is white. We turn you pretty little white girls into such sluts before we throw you out or trade you to a friend."

She was just looking at her poor husband and how beat up he looked. She turned to him and said: "You son-of-a-bitch. How many "brothers" did it take to beat him that bad. Why did you have to beat him like that?"

She walked over to her husband and touched his face. He flinched. Marvin said: "Well he hit me first so we just made sure he was beat enough to get him here without any of my friends hit. Actually he got hit in the head and was knocked almost out, in the parking lot. We just tied him, gagged him and tossed him in the trunk. Hey if it were up to Marvin and Lee he would be dead now and so would you. But I told them I had to taste you first Barb, not in a car but in a bed, proper like. And it was well worth it, let me tell you. You have one fantastic body. And I'm going to see how good you can use it tonight and tomorrow. Now start getting undressed. I have waited long enough for a taste of your pussy again."

She didn't move she said: Oh God Tom. I am so very, very sorry for all of this. You were right I should have stayed out of Mary's problems. I'm so sorry."

NeedYou
NeedYou
768 Followers