Revenge Inc. Noel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith was only 20 feet way in her office. She too was thinking if she had packed the right things. Four sets of the expensive and sexy underwear. She wondered if Harold would notice them before he made love to her. She wondered how many times he would want her and how many times she would want him. She would not tell Harold she had a dozen condoms rolled up in her beach towel, just it case his dozen would not be enough. Her golf clubs were in the truck of her car ready to be moved to his car. The two bags were on the back seat. She was wet, very wet just thinking about the weekend.

Her phone rang, shrilly in the quiet office. She answered.

"Hello... yes... yes... immediately, sir."

Harold was erect and aching as he waited for the hands on the clock to move. He did not hear her as she entered.

"Harold?" He could hear the agony in her voice.

"Judith, what is wrong?"

"I have to go to Seattle for a month. The Boss just called; one of the people there was hurt. I have to fill in."

Harold's heart screamed NO, his mouth asked, "When do you leave?"

"The flight leaves in three hours, I am so sorry." The tears spilled over as she turned to leave.

He ran to her and kissed her, "There be time when you return, Judith."

She left the office.

Harold knew he was in for the longest month of his life. On his way home, he dropped a very nice check in the night deposit of the La Salle Bank.

He sat in his favorite chair thinking. Judith was gone for a month, maybe longer. Nothing he could do about that.

He turned his mind to the other problem. The decision was made quickly. He reached for the phone.

"Hello."

"Noel, Harold Stasson here, I would like to meet with you in my office Monday morning at 8:30."

May I ask what this meeting is in reference to?"

"An open position in Revenge, Inc."

*****

Damn, I had them and let them get away. Who the hell is this Damn Boss?

i am The H20wader.

Again, "Lay on MacDuff and damn'd be he who cries. "Hold enough." Shakespeare's MacBeth, act v scene v iii.