All Comments on 'Revenge Is Sweet'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Question?

Was the professor meant to be written as if he's a raging idiot in desperate need of anger management, rather than a BDSM case? He has zero credibility, covering up for and basically molesting a student guilty of cheating, yet rages like he's been abused horribly, . What the hell? Who exactly is getting revenge here, and for what? He's a cheater, and so is she.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hello Anonymous

This isn't BDSM, and I didn't tag it as such. I'm a work in progress as we all are. I began to suspect something about myself only last weekend when even I began to see a theme emerging from the collection that I've been building here. I'm into angry sex - pure and simple. I didn't know that for sure about myself until this morning when I read your comment. I like the professor here simply because he is so angry. I like the story myself; I wouldn't have submitted it if I didn't. I won't go so far as to say that these stories and poems are a journal, but they have illuminated some of my issues for me. Perhaps that's the best that I can hope for here.

I know that Jim is unstable; Cin is smart enough to know that as well. I know that she's a cheat, but she can redeem herself. The story highlights the dynamic between revenge and forgiveness; he wanted to punish her, but when he saw that she was redeemable he "forgave" her. She still has to face consequences, and as her judge he is also her jailer. He will not become her executioner though so she can still contribute to the society if she finds her footing again. I rarely give up on people in real life; I can't bring myself to do it here either.

mary_aranxiamary_aranxiaalmost 12 years ago
Forget it Cin

I've been reading the comments for your stories. Some complain that there is not enough fantasy while others say, as for this tale, that there is too much. You will never be able to please everyone so you might as well please yourself.

I enjoy your stories... especially the one about me! *giggle*

TheMogul40TheMogul40almost 11 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Well written and a flowing story. I agree that it was angry and manipulative, but that seems to be what she eventually came to enjoy. Some parts I enjoyed. Some parts were a bit over the top for me. I enjoy your writings.

AngryWhiteSemenAngryWhiteSemenabout 3 years ago

It's a classic erotic tale. I like that you have an embellished storyline, not just endless scenes of four-letter porn.

Physics. Really? I wonder?

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Well written. A very unique piece of literature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous