Revenge Is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers

Of course, Tricia could not be aware, even if she had known who the two men were, that they had been in similar situations many times before, and had now 'practised' this type of manoeuvre so often, that they each knew, almost to the second, what the other was going to do. They both moved slowly, Steve slipping in and out of Tricia's slick pussy while Tom gently fucked her willing mouth. When Steve started to slowly rotate his thumb on Tricia's prominent clit, AND Tom again began to roll her fiery nipples between his fingers and thumbs, she virtually lifted off the bench in a lust-filled explosion of pleasure, every nerve feeling as though it was on fire, and then convulsing in the throes of a full-body orgasm, something she had never experienced in her life before!

Of course, Tom and Steve had encountered this phenomenon several times before; although never with someone chained up and at their mercy, so to speak, so they did not let up on their double fucking of the woman lying in front of them - rather, they redoubled their efforts, Tom thrusting his rigid member as deep into her throat as he could while simultaneously pulling and twisting her throbbing nipples so hard that her chest appeared to possess a pair of fairly substantial breasts, despite her normally diminutive stature; as Tom enjoyed his manipulations of Tricia's upper body, Steve was concentrating on filling her pussy with his entire length, plunging his thick 8-inch penis into her deep and hard enough that his balls were nudging against her asshole on every stroke.

For Tricia this was more sexual stimulation than she'd ever experienced at one time in her entire life. In all her previous experiences, she had never been fucked so deeply and hard, nor had she ever taken such a big cock so far down her throat before - and she was loving it! In the (very) brief periods where she was able to think, she was certain that in the past either of the experiences she was having would have satisfied her beyond measure, but the two together were just about blowing her mind completely. After her second orgasm, she simply gave up trying to retain any coherent thoughts, and just gave herself over completely to the immeasurable sexual feelings she was experiencing, forgetting altogether the circumstances which had led to where she now was. When she heard small-man grunting to his friend "gonna cum in a minute, mate" her response was to shout out,

"God, YES! Fill me up with your spunk, you fucker!"

This seemed to be the catalyst for both men; no sooner were the words out of her mouth, than small-man increased the already frenetic rhythm of his pounding, and tall-man's thrusting into her throat also quickened in exact counterpoint to the cock in her pussy. Small-man now had Tricia's legs bent up to her chest almost as far as they would go, giving him unrestricted access to her cunt, and he was hammering into her harder almost than she could bear. Tall-man, by now, had squashed her tits into small conical mounds, the nipples squeezed out between his fingers into nearly ¾-inch-long, deep-red arrow heads, which sent bolts of sexual energy through her body every time he rubbed their tips with his fingertips.

Seconds later, both men quickened their thrusts even more, a signal to Tricia that they were about to cum; she could feel her own heart-rate speeding up as small-man rammed his hardness deep inside her and simply stopped, the torrent of his ejaculation exploding inside her pulsating hole as he spent jet after jet of his hot liquid into her. Seconds later, as she tried to ride the wave of orgasmic pleasure induced by small-man's cum, she felt the first spurt of tall-man's orgasm speeding down her throat. Clamping her cunt-muscles tightly around Steve's still spurting cock, she began to swallow Tom's scalding sperm; another first for her, as she had never enjoyed the taste of a man's juices before, not even with her husband in the early days of their relationship. She found the time, somewhere, to be astounded at the amount of spunk that was shooting out of tall-man's prick, it seemed that no matter how quickly she swallowed, much of the hot, slightly salty juice was running down the sides of her mouth, it's thick taste lost from her tongue. Even as small-man allowed his, now softening, penis to slip out of her pussy, she stretched her neck as far as she was able and licked tall-man's sac, her tongue smoothing over the skin from front to back, then continuing until she had somehow managed to reach his ass. As the last tremors of her own orgasm rippled through her, and small-man's spunk started to slide down the insides of her thighs towards her anus, she pointed her tongue and licked tall-man's asshole, revelling in the slightly bitter taste but enjoying even more the added two or three small jets of cum which spurted from his cock-head onto her chest. She reached up with her hands now and, gathering some of the spunk from the sides of her mouth, began to massage it together with the small blobs on her chest, smoothing the sticky white cream into her hypersensitive nipples, inducing one last, small orgasm deep within her very centre, which (unknown to her) did not go unnoticed by Steve.

The two men now backed away from the bench, leaving Tricia to virtually collapse her body onto the supportive material. Such was the unexpected and previously unexperienced force of her orgasms, Tricia was completely spent, and within seconds had fallen asleep on the bench, her legs remaining wide apart and displaying the sperm which still trickled from her well-fucked cunt. As the two men stood watching this from the bottom of the bench, Tricia unconsciously moved one hand to her crotch; despite her current unconscious state she seemed unable to forego the touch of something, even her own hand, on her enlivened sexual organ!

Tom and Steve looked at each other and, as he smiled broadly at his friend, Steve said,

"Well, mate, it looks like there's a lot more fun to be had with her, don't you think?"

Tom nodded, and grinned rapaciously as imagined some of the other acts the two of them could enjoy with this newly rampant woman!

Tom and Steve returned once more to their viewing room, both of them tired but well-satisfied with themselves. They sat for a while, enjoying a cold beer and discussing the events of the past 36 hours, during which they appeared to have turned a woman both detested, and who seemed to detest in turn most of the people around her, into an insatiable cum-slut with only the minimum of 'fuss'. Tom maintained a degree of scepticism about that, expressing his personal belief that no-one could change so radically in such a short space of time. Steve disagreed, arguing that Tricia had been placed in an invidious position and had simply adapted her 'survival techniques' to the only way she thought she might get away 'intact', so to speak.

"Besides," he concluded, "she isn't going anywhere for a while, so we've plenty of time to get it figured out!"

The two men then turned their attention to the monitor screen, and Steve zoomed in for a close-up on Tricia's pussy. To both men's surprise, Tricia was awake and was writhing on the bench, three of her slim fingers buried deep inside her freshly-shaved pussy, thrusting in and out while the other hand pulled viciously on her swollen nipples. As they watched, almost mesmerised by Tricia's performance, she rubbed herself even harder, almost pulling her left nipple from her breast as her entire body bucked and arched as she experienced yet another orgasm, this time induced solely by her own two hands and her imagination! Steve smiled at his friend, stroking his recuperating penis as he watched the show in front of him, noticing from the corner of his eye that Tom also was getting turned on at the sight of the naked woman frigging herself to orgasm under their unseen gaze.

"Looks like I might be right, for a change!" he gloated.

"We'll see" replied Tom, "We'll see!".

Both men enjoyed watching Tricia pleasuring herself until she fell asleep once again, this time looking completely spent from the length of time she had taken over her final orgasm of the night. They had stroked themselves quite unselfconsciously in front of each other, both of them with their eyes glued to the monitor rather than what the other was up to. When Tricia had finally had enough, they retired to bed, each falling quickly into a deep sleep.

On waking the next morning, the first thing they did was check the monitor; Tricia was still sound asleep, and a quick trawl of the video by Steve showed nothing more after they had last seen her. After a shower and quick breakfast, they sat for over three hours watching the taped footage of yesterday's activities, editing it down until they had almost an hour of Tricia being pleasured by both of them followed by her self-pleasuring action, which lasted for another twenty minutes.

"We've already got enough to ensure her silence for the next hundred years" said Tom, "we probably don't need any more now".

"Maybe so," replied Steve, "but we're going to film it anyway, just for added security. After all, she may think her friends might believe this to be 'normal' for her, but with some of the other things we've talked about......" He let his voice die away then, allowing Tom to make up his own mind about their next move. After all, he reasoned, it was Tom's idea and drive that had got them (and Tricia!) where they were now, so it was his decision to make.

"Yeah, you're right" Tom answered, "we have to keep taping her. Besides, it'll give us something to look back on in years to come!".

After a leisurely breakfast, the men went downstairs to the basement where Tricia was now wide awake. Following the same routine as yesterday, they gave Tricia some food and drink, then allowed her to shower. In what seemed an action replay of yesterday, Tricia again played with herself wantonly in the shower, making herself cum twice in the space of ten minutes. The men were both turned on by this, as before, but neither of them made any move towards her, much to her disappointment. Their first physical touch of her today was when they led her back over to the bench, replacing all the straps that had held her down originally, ensuring that she was again unable to move more than an inch or so in any direction. Tom adjusted the bench so that she was lying flat on her back with her legs held wide apart and up, again much as she had been yesterday. Today, however, the aim was not to finger or fuck her ... or at least, not for a while!

Both men had noticed Tricia's apparent liking for having her nipples nipped and pinched really hard, and had decided to see just how much she actually enjoyed nipple-play. Tom (tall-man) walked over to the side and returned holding several items which Tricia couldn't quite make out. When he shook out a thin chain with what looked like a silver ring on each end, she was perplexed as to what they might be. Tall-man moved to the top of the bench, and stood for a few seconds observing Tricia's body. As was fast becoming the norm, her nipples were hard and stiff, protruding quite sexily from her almost-flat chest. Tricia watched, mesmerised, as tall-man took one of the rings and slid it over her left nipple, ensuring it was sitting right at the base of the fleshy nub. His hand remained in her line of sight, obscuring what was going on from her view, and she took several seconds to realise there was a growing pressure around her nipple, that was actually rather pleasant! When tall-man moved his hand to straighten out the thin chain, she saw that the ring was now fitted snugly around her nipple and had been tightened up by a small, knurled screw at the side, the whole looking rather like a tiny jubilee clip, the type she most associated with being used on car water hoses!

As she assimilated this information, tall-man was tightening the clamp on her other nipple, until the pressure on each was identical. She noticed too that the chain had a round link in the middle of it, but she could not imagine what that was for. Then small-man picked up another length of chain, this one with a hooked snap clip at one end and what looked like a miniature crocodile clip at the other. She let her head fall back for a minute, as the strain of holding it up for so long was beginning to tell. She felt the chain linking her breasts lifted and replaced, then the cold metal of the other chain draping down across her ribs and belly, until finally she could feel the slightly warmer touch of metal resting on her pubic mound. Both men then moved back, and stood admiring their handiwork.

When Tricia lifted her head again and looked down the length of her body, she could see that the chain across her chest was now bisected by the other, longer chain, which in turn went down as far as the very top of her pussy. The strange clip on the end of this chain was now hidden from her gaze by the swell of her pubis. She laid back and looked at the two men enquiringly, to no answer. Then tall-man moved towards her and, concealing his actions from her once again with his hands, swiftly and efficiently tightened the nipple-clamps further. This time Tricia could really feel the pressure of the metal bands on her sensitive flesh, and now it was becoming slightly painful. Another small adjustment by tall-man and now she could feel definite pain, but in addition to being uncomfortable it was, amazingly, highly stimulating too! She glanced quickly at her chest, noting that her nipples were now a very dark red colour as well as thicker and longer than she had ever seen them before.

Neither of her two captors had yet spoken this morning, and this did not change now. A small nod from tall-man as he removed the bottom part of the bench led to small-man removing his boiler suit, closely followed by tall-man doing likewise. Both were sporting large erections, much to Tricia's secret delight, and they now moved into the identical places they had been yesterday, with one exception; this time, it was tall-man between her spread-open thighs, while small-man was standing at her head. Tall-man reached down to the junction of her thighs, and Tricia could not help but gasp as he slowly ran a finger up the full length of her slit, flicking the fingertip over her rapidly swelling clitoris as he lifted his hand in the air, displaying the glistening digit to his friend. Small-man merely smiled, which surprised Tricia even more than her own wet arousal. It was then that she noticed that neither man had the little electronic voice-box round his neck, and THAT was why they were not talking! That must mean one of two things, she thought; either she was going to die here at the hands of these men or, more likely, they thought she might recognise one or both of them. Oh God! That meant that they knew her, must know, or have discovered, her planned movements for the two weeks of her holiday. She could be here for days!

Her ruminations were brought to an abrupt halt when tall-man thrust two fingers deep inside her soaking pussy, so that she could feel his knuckles against the flesh of her buttocks. As his thumb began to stroke and rub her engorged clit, his fingers curled upwards inside her, almost immediately finding the small lump on the front wall of her vagina that was her G-spot and pressed lightly on it, stroking it with delicate but firm pressure.

That was it for Tricia! Her pelvis thrust upwards in a huge spasm as a massive orgasm ripped through her entire body, so sudden and unexpected that she nearly passed out with the force of it. She could feel her legs and arms trembling in their leather restraints, and the severe tension in her pelvic muscles as her cunt contracted tightly around the fingers buried inside her. When the initial paroxysms of sheer lust began to fade, small-man made his move. He reached over her head and placed a fingertip on each of her nipples, pressing down very lightly and began to move his finger in small, circular movements. This caused her hypersensitive breast-nubs to rub against the tiny metal collars enclosing them, sending shock waves of sexual electricity down to her already aflame clitoris and inducing another muscle-wrenching orgasm which this time proved too much for her overloaded nerves, and she passed out.

~~~~

Tricia Mulholland opened her eyes, unsure where she was for a few seconds, then remembered what had happened to her and, more importantly, what had caused her to be waking from a state of unconsciousness. She remembered achieving a nirvana-like state for a few brief seconds, where every nerve seemed to be on fire from a sexual ecstasy she doubted anyone else had ever experienced! As she finally became fully awake, she realised that feeling hadn't entirely diminished; looking round, she discovered she was once again alone in the basement, her two captor-fuckers had left to wherever it was they went. She took in the fact that she had been returned to a position where she was lying flat on her back, her legs lying flat and straight on the bench and, as she shortly discovered, strapped fairly closely together. The metal clamps were also still encircling her swollen and extremely aroused nipples, and her arms were still held in a position such that her hands were above her head, although not unduly uncomfortable. It was only when she shifted her position slightly that she realised there was an added 'extra' that she couldn't see - but BOY could she feel it now! She was aware of an overwhelming feeling of 'fullness' in her belly and, moving around some more, she realised that she had not one 'extra' inside her but TWO! Squeezing her internal muscles she could feel something that felt about the thickness of small-man's penis in her pussy, and what seemed to be some kind of wire, or wires, trailing over her thigh. She could also feel something small and fairly thin in her bottom too, which was slightly uncomfortable but yet intoxicatingly erotic at the same time! There was a thin belt around her waist which had an even thinner strip of leather attached to it; this disappeared between her legs, but seemed to serve no particular purpose that she could discern at the moment. She wallowed in the sensation of extreme sexuality that began to course through her body, feeling her eroticism turn immediately to wetness as her pussy once again began to produce a large volume of womanly juices.

Up in their viewing room, Tom and Steve watched the play of emotions over Tricia's face as she 'explored' the inner landscape of her body, and noted the expression of lust as she realised her pussy and ass were filled with phallic objects. Her nipples, protruding from her flattened breasts, seemed to swell even more as they watched, and when Steve panned down the length of her body with the high-definition camera, they could see the telltale sheen of her love juices as they seeped out of her tight hole onto her thighs.

"Right then," said Steve, "let's see how she reacts to a bit of extra stimulation!"

Turning slightly to a small control panel between the two men, he flicked a switch and two small lights indicated that the remote-control system was now active and working.

"Tits and clit first, I think" he muttered, and reached out to turn a small dial on the panel a quarter-turn to the right.

In the basement, Tricia's body went rigid as a strange tingling sensation suddenly filled her nipples, the dark buds feeling as though every molecule had been aroused in an instant, while at the same time an orgasm-inducing current shot through her clitoris, causing her juices to turn from a mere oozing to a flood almost instantly and soaking her inner thighs with her cum; so much that very soon it began to trickle down the crack of her ass, flowing over her anus which, by now, was so sensitive she could feel every drop of her fluids as they slid over the crinkled rosebud. Steve turned the dial further, increasing the flow of low-voltage, low-current electricity flowing through the nipple-clamps, and the chain which linked them to the loose clip attached to her clitoris. Tricia began to writhe and moan on the bench, her thighs clamped tightly together as she began to orgasm, her juices now flowing from her like a tidal wave as she screamed her pleasure through clenched jaws. Steve reduced the current to virtually nothing, allowing her to relax for a bit and savour the sensual sensations running through her body. When he thought she was starting to recover he twisted the dial again, even higher this time, and he and Tom watched as yet another orgasm ripped through the slim body on the bench, every muscle tense and straining against the huge sexual explosion surging through her body. This time, Tricia could not restrain herself from giving in completely to the extreme sensations of lustful pleasure that had been induced in her, and after only a few seconds of enduring more sexual arousal than she had ever experienced at one time, she passed out, her whole body falling limply against the bench as it continued to twitch and shake with the remnants of the remotely-induced orgasm of her life!

The Mouse
The Mouse
101 Followers