Revenge Is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving around to the side of the bench, Tom began to slam his hand back and forth rapidly; within half a dozen thrusts Tricia came again, aided this time by Steve clamping his mouth over her left nipple, sucking it and her whole breast, deep into his mouth, his other hand still manipulating her right nipple between his finger and thumb. Tom let his third finger slip from it's slippery sheath, and it joined his pinkie in filling her tight brown hole, his thumb now rubbing ferociously on Tricia's swollen clit as he continued his deep fingering of her fuck-holes. Tricia came yet again, this time even louder than before, thrusting her hips down hard against Tom's hand to achieve maximum penetration of both her orifices. Tom gradually began to slow his hand, and watched as Steve lifted his head form Tricia's tit, the nipple now a full inch in length, sitting proudly dark-red on top of her pubescent-sized breast. Both men disengaged completely from Tricia's body, her legs flopping onto the rests at the side of the bench and her head collapsing onto the pillow.

After a few minutes, she had recovered enough to exclaim softly, "

Wo-o-o-w! You know, I enjoyed that even MORE than the first time you did that to me - maybe because I wasn't chained down!"

"There's more to come, Trish, don't you be worrying!" smiled Steve, and he reached underneath her body to help her sit up on the bench. Sliding her down towards the foot of the bench, he climbed onto it himself and sat right behind her, his throbbing member digging into her back as he moved closer to her.

"OK, Trish" he said, "we know you like it in the ass, so maybe you'll like this, too!"

As he spoke, he grasped her firmly under the arms and lifted her bodily upwards to finish up sitting on his thighs. He slid himself, with his perplexed passenger, down to the foot of the bench, where he could gain a good purchase on the side-rails with his feet.

She felt the pulsating thickness of his erection along the full length of her slit, and looked down between her legs to see the head and first two or three inches of the shaft protruding beyond her swollen and puffy cunt lips. She reached a hand underneath this gorgeous cock, rubbing it hard into her pussy and coating it with her juices. She felt Steve's hands around her waist, and then Tom reached round and grasped her buttocks firmly in his hands; with no apparent effort, Tom simply lifted her bodily from Steve's lap, the muscles of his arms and chest moving smoothly under his skin. She felt a hand underneath her, then Tom let her drop fractionally and she felt something hard against her spread-apart butt cheeks.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried, "surely you're not going to....?"

Her question cut off sharply as Tom let her fall another half-inch, and the tip of Steve's cock pushed into her asshole, and she imagined the large, mushroom-shaped head opening the crinkled petals of her rosebud to accommodate his girth. Tom's earlier tonguing and finger-fucking of her anus had opened it slightly, and also added a lot of her own juices as lubrication, so when Tom dropped her another half inch, Steve's cock-head slid easily into her dark hole. Tom held her easily as she tried to relax her sphincter, accustoming herself to the hugeness of the penis that was only fractionally inside her most intimate orifice. Steve still held her securely around her upper ribcage, and she felt the movement of him nodding at Tom, who immediately let her drop another inch, allowing the full thickness of Steve's member to penetrate past her tight sphincter muscle. She felt a 'pop' as the head entered her rosebud fully for the first time, and could barely believe she had taken such a monster in her tiny opening. She suddenly realised she was talking, exhorting Tom to lower her all the way, to allow Steve's massive hardness to fill her completely and fill her with hot spunk.

She couldn't believe such words were coming from her mouth; although always vocal back when she'd had a regular sex life, she had never before used such language, especially to one man as she was being impaled on another's cock! Next second she forgot completely what she had been thinking, able only to scream soundlessly as Tom took her at her word and let her drop down until she felt her buttocks resting against Steve's muscular thighs, Tom's hands withdrawing from underneath her cheeks.

"FUCK! FUUUUCK!" she screamed, "GOD, that feels so GOOD!"

Steve continued to hold her firmly, not allowing her to move for a while as she got used to the hot poker filling her ass beyond the limit! When her breathing had returned to something approaching normal, she watched as Tom bent to her breasts and began to suckle on each nipple in turn, nibbling the delicate buds as he slid two fingers into her surprised pussy! When he brought the palm of his hand up to rub against her still-swollen clitoris, she came immediately, the sensations proving too much for her to handle. This time, though, she managed not to pass out, and then almost did as Steve lifted her up with his strong hands as Tom seemed to lift her by the fingers embedded in her cunt, and she felt Steve's prick sliding out of, then back in to, her clenching ass. She was unprepared for Tom removing his fingers from her pussy, but was unable to vocalise her disappointment. He leant over the side of the bench, and she felt a shudder as the bench lowered slightly, then he straightened up and stood in front of her again. Steve moved his hands now to cup her small bosoms, once again allowing her now huge nipples to protrude between his finger and thumb, and leaning her back onto his chest so that both of them were now in a comfortable sitting position on the bench.

Tom bent down again, lower this time and, without preamble, thrust his tongue deep into her vagina, then sucked her labia into his mouth and ran his tongue up the centre of them until his mouth latched onto her swollen clit, sucking it between his lips and flicking it with his tongue, causing her to clench her muscles around the thickness inside her ass as she rocketed into yet another ripping orgasm.

Without warning, the warmth of Tom's mouth left her sweet hole, and almost immediately she felt something much harder at the entrance to her soaking cunt. She opened her eyes to see Tom right in front of her, his rigid length entering her honeypot even as she looked down. In and in it went, until she felt his pubic bone bump against her own, mashing her clit roughly between them and inducing another wave of orgasmic spasm to course through her body. Tom began to thrust into her in long, pile-driving strokes, each insertion lifting her upwards, with Steve's strong arms helping the process, so that with the movement of only one man she was actually being fucked by two; and it was the single most amazingly sexual, and sensual, experience of her life!

On and on it went, Tricia cumming and cumming until there was no gap between them, just one big never-ending orgasm that she could barely remember even beginning, nor imagine when it might end. She was vaguely aware that Tom had speeded up, his strong, thick penis now hammering her like a huge fleshy piston, another massive prick reciprocating the action deep inside her ass, and then she felt one last, deep thrust in her cunt as Tom erupted inside her, jet after jet of hot scalding liquid shooting deep into her sodden hole. As Tom's ejaculation began to subside, it was Steve's turn to cum. With a loud grunt, accompanied by the one and only movement of his hips that she could remember, he too filled her with spunk, his flooding her bowel with a torrent of his hot fluid. The feeling of two men filling her with their hot cream within seconds of each other was too much for Tricia; with one final scream of ecstasy she lapsed into a dead faint, Steve's strong arms keeping her from falling to the floor as she slumped limply against his chest, her entire body relaxing as she fell into the darkness of oblivion.

Tom and Steve sat in comfortable chairs in the viewing room, flicking occasional glances at the screen where the barely moving form of Tricia Mulholland lay on the padded bench she had spent so much of the last 4 days lying on. Most of their attention, however, was on the conversation they were having about their recent sexual adventure with Tricia. Both men had been astounded at Tricia's reaction to their double penetration of her slim body, at just how much she had enjoyed it and how the excitement of it had caused her to pass out, yet again. Steve was of the opinion that if she kept doing that, then a full session (in their lexicon, that meant keeping going for many hours, not just the hour and a half Tricia had lasted!) would be out of the question. Tom's riposte to that was to point out that even with the much increased stimulation from two large cocks and close physical contact, she had lasted a (relatively) long time before passing out; he further mentioned to Steve that previously she had only lasted for less than half an hour, so she was definitely improving in the stamina department.

"Besides" he added, "it's not as if she's going anywhere for a while, so she's got plenty of time to improve!".

~~~~

Tom was actually much more interested in what he perceived to be massive psychological changes in Tricia. Previously, she had always presented herself as a cold, sexless woman, expressing no interest whatsoever in the opposite (or same!) sex, and seemed to go out of her way to make the lives of her work colleagues as miserable and difficult as possible. Now though, he and Steve appeared to have unleashed a whole new side to her, a deeply sensual and sexual woman seemed to have emerged from the hard shell of her former incarnation. Even more interesting was how much she seemed to be enjoying the situation in which she had found herself. She almost certainly must have been very scared when she had first woken up, naked and alone in a dark room, not knowing where she was or what could be going to happen to her. Although she had initially tried to fight against her captors, she had quickly realised the futility of this and thereafter had 'thrown' herself into the use and abuse of her body with gusto. Indeed, it seemed to Tom, she had delighted in being restrained on the bench, and positively revelled in being the object of Tom and Steve's sexual attentions; witness her actions in the shower over the past two mornings, he thought - how many women in a similar position would have exhibited themselves in such a manner in front of two unknown men? Very few, he suspected.

As a trained therapist and counsellor, Tom was well aware of the psychological phenomenon known as the Stockholm Syndrome. This was where captives or hostages began to identify with their captors to the extent that, when finally released, they would not say anything against their captors; rather, they would stick up for them, espousing the particular ideals of their gaolers almost as if they too were part of whatever organisation or group that had captured them in the first place and refusing to give evidence against them in court. However he also knew that this phenomenon took some time to manifest itself, and even then only when the captive had been treated reasonably well and had achieved a degree of interaction with their captors, none of which applied to Tricia in her situation. Tom was forced to conclude that Tricia actually got off on being restrained during sex, and the forceful nature of her present captivity had heightened the pleasure she achieved from this to a previously unknown, and hence unimagined, level; so much so that these feelings overrode any other considerations about the circumstances or participants.

Tom explained his thoughts to Steve, who gave some time to thinking about his friend's hypothesis and could find no significant flaw in it.

"Well," he finally answered, "I suppose that means our original plan to scare and humiliate her isn't going to work. We can still have some more fun with her though, can't we?"

"It won't work the way we planned originally, perhaps" Tom replied, "but however much she enjoys it while she's here, she still wouldn't want even a minute of our little compilation tape sent to anyone she knows. We'll still be able to achieve some of what we set out to do".

"Yes, I suppose you're right" Steve said. "Let's have a look at what she's up to now, shall we?"

The two studied the monitor on the desk in front of them, where they could see that Tricia was still sound asleep on the bench. She was still lying on her back, her legs slightly parted as she slept soundly on, and the sticky remnants of the double fucking she had received earlier that day still spattered over her inner thighs and groin. As Steve zoomed in closer to the woman's groin area, he commented at the minimal pubic stubble that had appeared on her mound.

"We'll need to get rid of that, later" he commented, "I really do detest a rough pussy - much better either hairy or smooth, not something in between!"

"Yep, we sure will" Tom replied, and strangely, he found himself very much looking forward to when they could once again watch Tricia shower, and afterwards they would shave her smooth prior to some more sex play with her - he felt a somewhat unexpected stirring in his loins at the thought of plunging his hard cock into her ass, holding her legs wide apart as he did so. He shook his head like a wet dog drying itself and, standing up from the desk, went through to shower and shave himself, leaving Steve to edit the tape of their latest session.

Next morning dawned bright and sunny. Tricia had been woken and fed by the two friends late the previous night, but apart from eating most of her meal and going to the toilet, she had been strangely silent, not even asking to have a shower. By now though, she had regained some of her feisty spirit, and when the men entered the basement she instantly demanded to wash herself, saying she felt dirty and abused. Tom raised an eyebrow at Steve, who nodded imperceptibly; instantly, he grabbed hold of Tricia in a vicelike grip and manhandled her onto the bench where Tom waited with the full set of restraints. He rapidly buckled Tricia into all the cuffs, and strapped the wide waist belt tightly around her middle. Throughout all of this, Tricia kept up a barrage of abuse and demands to be set free to wash and go home. Tom and Steve simply ignored her as they worked, until Tom decided he had endured quite enough for one day! He moved to one of the cupboards on the wall and removed from it the bridle and bit they had used on Tricia previously. As soon as she saw it, Tricia changed her tone completely, promising she would not utter another word.

"I'm afraid I don't fully believe you" Tom said, and proceeded to fit the apparatus to her head, despite Tricia trying her best to prevent it. Soon she was lying immobile on the bench, her arms held in a 'hands up' position and her legs spread wide apart with the steel bar in place, her mouth filled with the cold steel bar she remembered from the other day. She was quite uncomfortable in this position, but what unnerved her more was the complete silence from Tom and Steve. When Steve appeared with a bowl of hot water she thought that she might, at last, be getting washed; however when he also produced a razor and shaving cream she tried to struggle free of her bonds again, feeling far too unclean for what she thought of as an intimate act. This achieved her nothing but a sharp slap on her thigh from Tom; the smack of his hard hand on her soft flesh was painful, but not as painful to her as the look of contempt on his face. She slumped back onto the bench, resigned to whatever was going to be done to her today.

A few minutes later, Steve took position between Tricia's open thighs, now easily accessible since Tom had removed the bottom portion of the bench. She could see he had something in his hands, but from her supine position she was unable to see what it was; it was only when he placed one of the objects on her stomach that she could see that the object was, in fact, a pair of oval-shaped stainless steel balls, the like of which were somehow familiar to her. They were also cold - she shivered at the feel of the cold metal against her skin, but was even more aware of their temperature when Steve began to insert the first of another pair of the balls into her pussy, the fingers of his left hand spreading open her labia as his right hand's fingers pushed first one, then the other of the cool eggs deep inside her suddenly hot womanhood, their passage made all the easier by the remnants of the spunk still inside her. Then Tom raised her legs until they were, once again, in the 'childbirth' position; Steve picked up the remaining pair of eggs, and began inserting them one by one into the equally slick passageway of her asshole, a brief scream escaping round the metal bit in her mouth as he used the entire length of his middle finger to push them as far inside her butt as he could. She was aware also that there were wires attached to the eggs, and now remembered what these strangely familiar objects were - Vibrating Love Eggs! She had heard some of her friends talking about them, but had never tried them on herself. Now, it seemed, she was being given no choice in the matter!

Throughout the past minutes, apart from Tom voicing his lack of belief in her statement about keeping quiet, neither of the men had uttered a word to her since they had entered the room. Steve made way for Tom, who replaced the lower part of the bench before lowering Tricia's legs back down to the bench and removing the steel bar holding them apart, instead strapping her legs firmly together. Now, having achieved their immediate goals, the men left the basement, still without saying a word to her. Although she knew now that nothing 'bad' would happen to her, Tricia was still rather nervous; after all, she reasoned, they must be at least a little bit crazy to have started all this in the first place, so who knew what they were planning for her!

She lay quietly on the bench, the discomfort of the insertions slowly fading until she felt only the slight pressure of the eggs against her internal muscles. She silently cursed herself for her earlier intemperate burst of anger towards the two men, despite still feeling somewhat aggrieved at them for not allowing her to shower. She had no idea what was going to happen now, but she was sure that it wouldn't have been happening if she'd managed to keep her mouth shut! She chased these, and similarly unproductive thoughts, around her head for a while, then began to doze off as her still-tired body relaxed into slumber. Just as she was about to fall over into a deep sleep she suddenly felt a, not unpleasant, tingling sensation in her belly, and her eyes snapped open wide wondering what was going on. As soon as her eyes opened, the sensation stopped, and she imagined that she must have unconsciously been reliving the events of yesterday. Lying back and closing her eyes again, she did so consciously, remembering with only a slight degree of embarrassment the feeling of being impaled by two of the biggest cocks she'd ever seen, feeling in her mind the exquisite sensations of being totally filled by a brace of spunking pricks, both of them hot and hard because of her!

This time, she was aware of the tingling starting again in her belly, only this time she was able to identify it as the small eggs in her pussy vibrating together, sending small shivers of excitement through her body and causing a noticeable wetness between her thighs. Lifting her head as far as she was able, she could look down and see that her nipples had hardened considerably, the large nubs testament to the sexual feelings induced in her by the eggs which she could now feel were buzzing even more inside her. Despite herself, she could feel an orgasm building swiftly her weeping cunt, and her limbs strained against the straps holding her down. Just as she was about to cum, the vibrations suddenly stopped, leaving her on the brink of release with no way to stimulate herself over the edge. More frustrated than she had ever felt before, she cursed loudly around the metal bit still in her mouth, the words muffled but fairly clear, almost begging to be allowed to cum. She gradually fell away from her near-orgasmic high, and slowly her intense need for release abated slightly; still, she was desperate to enjoy the sensations of what had felt like would be a wonderful orgasm. Several minutes later, she felt the tingling begin again, only this time it was in a different place - now the eggs buried in her rear passage had started to vibrate, the slight movement of the steel orbs causing massive waves of lust to pulse through her body. Her mind immediately returned to the feeling of having Steve's hardness penetrating her bowels, and how much she had enjoyed it after the initial pain had so swiftly been replaced by an overwhelmingly erotic feeling of fullness. She gave herself up to the lust-fuelled thoughts of being taken again by a hard, throbbing prick, imagining the intense sensation of hot cream flooding into her darkest hole as she came and came over the cock still inside her from her 'proper' fucking by..... What the FUCK?!?! The tingling sensation had abruptly stopped, a sudden cessation of remotely-induced pleasure which left her once again on the very brink of orgasm, striving to cum but, again, unable to quite 'get there'. Tears of frustration poured down her cheeks and face, and she screamed her need at the cameras she could barely see from her restrained position on the bench. "Damn them!" She could think only of her sexual gratification now, all thoughts of how she had got here and who was responsible the furthest thing from her mind! "Let me CUM!" she shouted loudly, again managing to make herself understandable despite the metal gag inhibiting her speech!

1...45678...12