All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

This story is building momentum nicely - extremely well written. I look forward to seeing how it evolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An interesting story and has me curious. I can't say I like all the group stereotyping. Makes things a little shallow.

WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

At the end of the first page i almost gave up on this storey, Ashley seemed so self absorbed, and wrapped up in herself, I could not see how this storey could develop into something interesting, but I carried on and I’m so glad I did, Ashley has had a rude awakening and is hopefully going to grow into a much better person. This is so cleverly written. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SaxdpageSaxdpage4 months ago

wtf did I just read. Absolutely amazing.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

servant111servant11112 months ago

Simplify outstanding.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cracking good story, wonderful. Thank you

patcopaulpatcopaulover 1 year ago

A really nice feel-good story. Just what I needed. Thanx

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

great dialogue, unspoken lines. I started about Chapter 67-68 and finished it. Sort of wished it went on thru at least 2 babies, preschool. SO, I had to go back to Chapter 1 and wasn't disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful writing. Lots of character building, emotion, confusion, growing as people together.. it was very beautiful. I hope she ends up marrying him and has his nerd babies, and brags to Candy and Jennifer that she stole their nerd, and they can't have him any more. LOL

parenthesisparenthesisalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story and well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve said this to other writers here, I’ve enjoyed this chapter very much.

A good story is when a main character becomes a better person.

Something we all hope to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful beginning chapter!

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

Damn. This story screams heart and soul, joyful love. Really awesome!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Wonderful story and I'm eager to finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. The only thing off is the title. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is just a love story...but for once I loved it...where's part two........

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Enjoyable read but I miss a good ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How did I miss this?

I know, it's the title that did not appeal to me. But I am glad, that I finally started to read this series. Excellent writing, funny and entertaining.

Thank you rpsuch.

porno69porno69almost 4 years ago
Went into this story looking for revenge sex...

but read one of the most beautiful, well written things here in Literotica. The character development of ashley is sublime! I know there are other chapters but this can stand alone on its own. The ending is not at all a cliffhanger. I feel like the open ended ending here is wonderfully done. This is my first public comment and i have been a silent reader for many,many years.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Could be a stand alone story

Everyone wants all of the i's dotted and the t's crossed. I loved it the way it is. I know there is more chapters, but I loved it the way it is. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story and writing until the abrupt ending

What I read is wonderful, but incomplete.

Looked everywhere for the rest of the story. The storyline is unfulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very entertaining

And well written. Seeing that there is so much more to the story, I am hoping that there isn't some disaster in these two young peoples' future. An easy 5 stars, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superbly written

...and utterly satysfaying.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
A GREAT STORY LINE

THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST ROMANTIC STORIES ON THIS SITE. AND SO FAR VERY LITTLE SEX TO CARRY IT. I HOPE THIS STYLE KEEPS CONTINUING THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE REMAINING CHAPTERS.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
Delicious!

Love their mutual discoveries and acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really well done

I quite enjoyed both the story and the characters. I hope you write a few more chapters- (what? there's how many?) or a hundred! Guess I'll keep reading. Thanks for writing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Insightful, sensitive, relevant.

Very nicely done. An update of a priceless, time-worn literary theme. Shades of Shakespeare, West Side Story, and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely, Completely Brilliant

Funny , clever and thought-provoking. Who would have thought one could find such a little literary gem amongst the erotica?

Thank you

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Much better than many books. I love it.

BreeeezerBreeeezerabout 8 years ago
Wow

This is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very well

i find your story amusing, checkmate.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Very Fun!

The halting, reluctant manner with which our heroine approaches this transformation is very well done, most convincing!

Of course, she hasn't transformed (perhaps a chrysalis, perhaps not even there yet) but she's definitely not the same caterpillar she was the week before!

Really looking forward to where you take this :)

J

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
If this story maintains it's quality, I'm going to hate it...

because I'm going to have to read ALL of it.

His "revenge", while it might be and likely is only in her head, is very good.

It's like so far the group she's always been part of have never been exposed to an honesty and insight such as his - since some of them have been remotely mature enough to recognize it even if they might not appreciate it.

It's like introducing a pro athlete to Bill Gates. Though as kids it would be all about giving wedgies and the athlete might still recognize Bill as a nerd, there's no way to ignore the SUCCESS of the nerd and to be struck with the sometimes "I wish..." about something Bill has instead of it always being (in their head) the other way around.

Your characters are believable and have a depth that is appreciated so I'm not feeling like I'm wasting my time having to deal with a plot.

Straight up "porn" of the "Hi, I'm the pizza guy how about you and I fuck?" is boring in the same way watching someone ELSE eat is boring.

This is neither straight up boring nor something I mind reading. And I'm not damming you with faint praise. I can't wait to continue on...

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Almost Skipped It!

I almost skipped this story because of the number of chapters. Figured I'd read the first story to get a feel for it. Boy, did I get a feel...a real good feel. Really enjoyed this first story. Now I can't wait to read on. Thank You!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
Like this a lot!

...and your sense of humor too!!! Looking forward to reading on....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

There were a lot of grammatical errors I overlooked all of that, but you got the spelling of Metallica wrong. That's just terrible.

AurimazAurimazabout 10 years ago

Interesting plot, but crappy dialogs. Dead dialogs. Well, at least in the beginning. They improves as the story progresses but I still have a sensation that your characters need to be more alive. For example, Jeff's attraction to Ashey needs more explanation. Little details, but because of them all story balances on the verge of scientific fairy tail.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 10 years ago
Wow!

This is an incredible story, good pacing, realistic scenes and very human characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

There ain't stars enough for this one.

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Great read.

A very fun and enjoyable story.

This is for those, who like me, might want to avoid this story because there are so many chapters:

1.- Don't worry, the chapters aren't too long.

2.- About (1.-): Yes, the chapters are short. But don't worry, they are the right lenght. The author doesn't rush the story, in case that's your worry.

*5*

palmettosunshinepalmettosunshineover 11 years ago
Wow

Seldom am I drawn into a story as much as I was here. Extremely well written. Thanks for sharing this!

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Holy crap

Somehow..I'm really connecting with Jeff, kinda reminds me of...me

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
One of the best on this site bar none

Easily worth a sixth star....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read

Thanks for once a well written story with substance

rixelsrixelsabout 12 years ago
Fun and Thought Provoking

It is such a great read that I probably would have finished this chapter quickly, but some of the dialog and lines were so good that I had to re-read them and stop to admire them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was amazing!!

You know, I don't much read erotica anymore. And even with this, it doesn't feel that much like I am. It's kind of like a charming little story with sexual undertones, where sex is what it's supposed to be in romance. It's supposed to be something to get us to bond closer and to become one. Equal and opposite exchanges of pleasure, giving back what was given to us. I loved that...

Your main characters are witty and amazingly funny, and I just fell in LOVE with your writing style. It's not overly-poetic, you're not "trying to hard", it has all of the benefit of the home-style writing that I can relate to, without any of the flaws of it. It's utterly and absolutely wonderful!!!!! Keep up the writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ultimate Fantasy

The dream of every Jewish nebbish: a hot, rich Shiksa and the

sexual technique to exploit her. Talk about wet dreams, hah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Bright, corny. decent, but mostly educational.

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjalmost 13 years ago
"It was very good pudding."

That line made me laugh so hard!

I wish I could write like this myself. Practice does make perfect, or at least better, so I suppose I'll just have to practice more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good writing....

But the story is just a little too "nerdy". It's a bit like reading a textbook on random facts....no offense. However, it is different from the rest...congratulations on that note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Incredible

This is definitely on my top lists of best stories on literotica. It was well structured, funny and quite meaningful as well. At first it might sem a bit cliche but it was definitely well worth the read. If anyone reads this comment on the feedback portal, you would be a fool to not read this.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
I'm like an echo

I can offer nothing that hasn't already been said in the fulsome praise that has already been posted here, so I'll just tell you how it made me feel. I was in the role of the nerd long before there was any such word as nerd. I rubbed elbows with the beautiful airheads also. You are the first writer I've come across who has scratched beneath the surface of both those groups and found what makes them tick and what makes them sick. You have done an admirable job of getting it down in words, making it into a story that I am enjoying immensely, but you first spent the time and effort to understand them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully written

What a delicious story, makes me want to go look for nerds. Seriously it was a truly touching, inspiring story. How wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's this kind of story that makes me come here (no pun intended, really)

I stumbled across this story by accident, but this is the kind of story I want to read. Well-written, humourous, intelligent. Some of your lines just made me laugh out loud, and so endearing too. Methinks you have a major talent for writing.

Has probably put me in a really good mood for the rest of the day!

sailorpaulsailorpaulover 13 years ago
Brilliant

The emotional depth that engages the reader and connects them to the characters is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best

By far the best story I have read on this site. I can't wait to see where life takes them.

I really enjoyed the interaction between them. You have brought both characters to full life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful - simply wonderful

While all writing technically is literature, this has a quality that elevates it to a higher plane. Bravo!

It made me think back to High School and how I treated others - it touched a nerve and my heart.

Please, please, continue this story - if the rest of the chapters are up to this level of writing - find yourself a literary agent and get this published. You should be paid for this quality of work.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Ooops

Oops thought the single chapters on your library were a continuation of the original. Really fun story to read looking forward to more ........

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BRAVO

Brilliant writing, moving on to next chapters

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Loved It

I have to tell you that I am so glad I just finished this story because it would have driven me nuts waiting 6 years to see where it went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Leave well enough alone

and skip breaking this up into multiple parts, just complete this story to its logical end wherever it was you first intended taking it please . . .

lusthammerlusthammeralmost 14 years ago
Excellent!

Really well done. It was a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good one!

Nice! I really enjoyed this one.

revelrynyrevelrynyalmost 14 years ago
great read!

this was a great story. i'd love to read a follow-up!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
sorry to be so late

I so enjoyed your story.It was intelligent, touching, funny, and well written-----not exactly what I go to Literotica for, but what,when I do find it at Literotica makes my day (will probably make my week).

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes!

Excellent story line/ plot! I loved both main characters

Jeff and Ashley who were able to captivate my attention as if they

were real people and kept me pleasantly amused through out the story :)

I would love more, but I still do love the open ending. You did

a splendid job! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

just wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

I don't think I have ever read something so beautiful on this site in my entire life. The way in which the story was told, the people you used, it was nothing short of fantastic. Thank you so much for showing us the beauty in everything, including sex.

lindtchillilindtchilliover 14 years ago
Excellent

Not only sexy but actually a great story too. Unusual round these parts! Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely.

This was a wonderfully written story. Very sweet :) best I've ever read. I've always thought intelligence and needing to know why things were the way they are is important. Simply lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

best I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank You

Not just well written but beautifully educational. I learned so much reading this story and even feel a different view on life in general and how this new style can relate to sex and love. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent

Only one word - Excellent

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 15 years ago
Oh My God

Wonderful story. You have a true gift for story telling and the passion that came through knocked my socks off. Literally, can't find them. I loved this story because i can kinda relate to Ashley and her situation. Well her in the end with this guy. Anyway, loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and interesting story. It'd be great to see another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!

Just plain ..... WOW!!

Blackrose64Blackrose64almost 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

Just want to say wow!! A well written, thought driven work is hard to find in this kind of sight, but you did it. Keep up the good work and I hop to see more entries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

For me this is real erotica, not just a quick jerkoff story. It was very very sensual and it really blew my mind just how sexy you made the whole thing without protracted sex scenes. It almost makes me feel like an intruder to the inner workings of a fledgling romance. Sweet to see but you feel as if your presence slightly cheapens the whole affair.

I really hope the rest of your stories are like this. If they are then a sequel may be worth doing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep this story going

Great Story! you are incredibly smart and i can tell a real thinker. I enjoyed reading this very much. It covered all aspects i just need an ending to the story..It was to good to not keep going with it.

MEinSoCalMEinSoCalabout 15 years ago
Good job!

Very well thought out, great character development. Normally I don't care for longer stories but this was an exception. Just wish the physical interactions (sex scenes) could have been more descriptive and somewhat lengthened. Other than that, like most have said, one of the better stories on here!

darkseraphdarkseraphover 15 years ago
Amazing

A truly beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What happens next??

I've read this at least a half dozen times. I still want to know what comes next. This was just too good of a story to be left hanging up on a cliff of possible futures.

It suspect that writing the next chapter in these two people's lives would be difficult; I know I could't even come up with a plot. But I hope you have thought about the possiblilities and will do the decent thing of continuing their story.

Thanks,

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
\m/

one of the best stories 've read till date :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Enlightens, Entices... makes you SMILE

This was a joy to read... well done all around... the structure, the pacing, the writing... all great. One of the best stories on Lit. A smile creeps across your face until the story ends by which point you find yourself beaming in what may be called a cutesy, moral sexual enjoyment of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
best story I have ever read on this site

I hope there are more of this story coming! The author must be extremely inteligent. I like that there is a story that doesn't focus on looks and size, but more on personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good story

The best story i have every read on LIT, i hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good!!

Just a delightful story, wish there was more

PinkSashayPinkSashayalmost 16 years ago
Majestic

You make me want to write better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

I think this is one of my all time favorite stories. It is funny, serious, happy and sad. Great work! How about we revisit this couple at a later date?

GirlOnTopGirlOnTopover 16 years ago
:)

I really enjoyed this story.

At first i was abit put-off by the girl sounding so full of herself but obviously, there was a reason for this.

most definately one of my favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting Perspective

I appreciate the time invested in this story, it is a fine piece of art. Some skillful writing here like where he had to explain the principles of accounting to her. Hope this leads to improvements from all authors. Better still, I hope we get to see the end of the story, how did she present herself to him? Did she ever dissolve her warped view of life? And of course, how did the society react to their little get together? Still, I can't help saying: this is WONDERFUL!

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Delightful

I really enjoyed the effort and planning that went into creating this tale. A great little story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thank You

I enjoyed this story so much. I think I fell in love a bit myself what incredible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The ULTIMATE

The ultimate in all areas: sex, love, romance, you name it. The plot is incredible. WHo wasn't a nerd in love with a hot chick... this was reading a dream come true and amazing!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Sublime

Not often do I find myself at a loss for words to describe how good a story is. I've read this fine tale by rpsuch numerous times and still can't put into words everything that it makes me feel. Maybe it's because I'm a nerd too, and I had the good fortune to fall in love with a lady who was way too good for the likes of me. I still don't know how it happened but I'm glad it did.

<P>

Thanks, rpsuch, for a wonderful story that resonates with my soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FANTATSTIC STORY

FANTASTIC.its great to get what we come to the site for LITErotica !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I love it, seriously!

Wow...this was just...wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So this is

So this is where all the good authors of Literotica have gone... you have to search and find them, go to top lists and then read all their stories. Smile and enjoy them. Unbelievable, You wouldn't believe how many good authors there are by what's being posted right now. How I wish the old authors of Literotica would come back. But at least in the meantime, we can go back and read their old stories.

Thank you, author!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous