Revenge on Kyrhan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

Susan's face was soft and silky smooth between his thighs, her mouth was warm and moist, her tongue was swirling so deliciously over his cock-head. Pumping his hips, he moved her head back and forth in his crotch, fucking her mouth, encouraging her in a mixture of English and Hindi words.

- Oh Yeah, suck it, slut! Suck my cock, rundi, choos! Choos mere lavde ko!

Susan was not versed enough in hindi language but she understood what her partner meant without any problem! Kira and Nazneen were now sitting close to one another, their sarees in disarray, caressing their boobs one another and exchanging little pecks. Nazneen whispered something to Kira's ear and pulled up her friend's pallu. Kira helped by lifting her bottom slightly from her chair. Nazneen threw the saree aside and undid the knot of Kira's petticoat which fell slowly to the floor. Nazneen even more swiftly undid her own saree and the two women exchanged now unhindered caresses while keeping surveying Susan and her mate. The room was now filled with writhing, gasping and moaning naked female bodies.

Although the guy fucking her was pressing his full weight on her back, Susan steadfastly kept her position on outstretched arms, her slim legs spread wide apart, her buttocks thrust back to meet him. The long mangalsutra (collar worn by married women) that Gupta had bought for the photography session swung back and fro as the man fucked her remorselessly. Her breasts were rocking freely, gorgeous and pendulous, the long nipples as hard as marble. Nazneen's husband roared like a tiger as he skewered her pussy slowly with his massive cock. He held her narrow waist with one hand, his other clutching her long hair in a tight death grip, forcing her to turn up her head. Kira and Nazneen could follow all her feelings on her offered face. Her lips were parted, her tongue sexily pointing out, pressed to her upper lip. The man suddenly increased his gait, thrusting even more violently into her and making her scream helplessly for his wife's benefit.

- Aaaargggghhhh! UUUhh Oh my gggg... UHH OHHHHHHH!

Nazneen watched with a huge smile her husband grinning happily, thrusting powerfully up and down into Susan's pussy. He was now holding tightly her hips and jiggling her on the tip of his cock.

- Yeh! Take it, whore! Take my cock, you whoring bitch! Dance on my cock, slut!

Her husband John never used such bad names on her but Susan really enjoyed being insulted while in the brazen throes of pleasure. As Nazneen watched intently, her husband shoved his hands up her body, squeezing her breasts hard. He then made her slow down, reining her to a stop in her motions with her cunt fully and deeply impaled on his cock to show his wife and her friend how he could now ride Susan at will. Nazneen flicked impatiently her fingers.

- Stop playing with this little bitch in heat! Fill her pussy with your jizzm, now. She must have been ovulating now and we want to be sure her inferior eggs are soaked with your submissive sperm! Try to keep this moment in your mind when you will watch the superior sperm of prince Kyrhan finding its path to my own eggs! You should realize then how inadequate you are, just worthy of siring babies in the womb of a lowly English slave girl!

The lash of his wife's tongue was sufficient to push him over the edge. He felt a searing hot jet emanating from his balls and jetting along the whole length of his cock. He screamed when his cum erupted deep in Susan's womb, coating her cervix with his sticky and very thick semen. Following Nazneen's orders, he waited until the last spurts had found their final destination in Susan's womb before pulling out with maximum caution. Kira and Nazneen lifted Susan's hips up and made them rest on a big pillow. Thus, not even a single droplet of the man's potent seed would be lost and his fluids would have quite enough time to reach its target!

- Now, scum, Kira and me will leave you alone to play together. Both of you are forbidden to move and especially to touch one another! You Susan will not move a finger while your stud's semen moves toward your eggs and he will stay on the opposite corner of this room in the stool position with the sheet covering him again

- A good idea, Nazneen : they won't be able to touch one another while we are in the next room!

The two women left smiling, their hands clutching their friends' waists, their eyes promising one another the sweetest pleasures! A few piercing screams permeated through the thick walls, telling Susan and her mate that the two mistresses were up to their promises. One hour later, Kira came back, leaving Nazneen to rest quietly : she would have a very demanding night later! Kira told Susan to take a long shower with perfumes and fragrant oils and put on back her wedding saree. She really looked like a bride when Gupta returned to fetch her. Kira had made a great job at arranging her make up : Susan looked like an actress from some Bollywood film. Even Gupta was stupefied. He couldn't wait to impregnate that goddess with his sperm. He told her to follow him...

Kira had offered exactly the same treatment to Nazneen, just massaging herself the Pakistani girl and taking even more time to apply the make up on her face and body. Even Kyrhan gasped when he discovered Nazneen : she looked like goddess Parvati with the golden powder Kira had spread on her body!

Kyrhan helped her on the broad and deep divan in his bedroom. Nazneen was truly lovely, with a stunning face. Her slender body was graciously curved, her breasts were high and proud with the pointing cones of her nipples, her waist was narrow, her belly was flat. The only girl to which she could be compared was Kira herself! Her hair was thick and very dark. It reached down to her mid thighs. Kira had tied it in a large bun on the nape of her neck. Kyrhan caressed her lovely face gently. Without thinking to it, she did what she had never done for any man : she bent down and took his cock into her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. Kyrhan gasped happily, he placed his hand on top of her head, moving it up and down with his pleasure. His massive penis glistened with her ministrations. She had never imagined that she would do something so... so submissive without even being prompted. She went even further, sucking the head of his cock, wrapping her tongue lasciviously around it.

Her husband she had herself manacled to a ring in the wall watched her with unbelieving, ogled eyes. His wife, the arrogant dominatrix was blowing Kyrhan with compunction, trying to offer him unbelievable pleasure she had always denied him! She lifted and bent her head and took him deeper into her mouth. He knew that, like most of the women of Kyrhan's harem, his wife had fallen under the spell of his charm and might. She turned her eyes toward her husband and blushed somewhat. She may love him dearly but Kyrhan had won so easily a special place in her heart. Another woman would have thought she was madly in love with the saheb. But she was more intelligent than that : her gesture hadn't been one of submission or even of love but just of allegiance : she had immediately understood what it meant to become a member of Kyrhan's harem and she had no better way to tell him and Kira that she was dedicating herself to his service from that moment...

Her husband watched as Kyrhan pushed the lovely girl's face away. She rose, sliding up over him, kissing his incredible body, lovingly, sucking his sharp nipples. Straddling his lap, she took his huge cock in the slender fingers of her right hand and moved her cunt over it. Kyrhan pulled her face down to his and kissed her mouth tenderly, his hands caressing her luscious breasts. With a shuddering moan, she eased her pussy down on his cock. Kyrhan smiled up at Nazneen, caressing her face with his large hand. She kissed his palm with an ecstatic smile. She closed in bliss her dark, kajal-rimmed eyes. She gasped when his huge cock started to seriously stretch out her love tunnel. Her lovely lips parted in a silent scream of mild pain but she continued to bore down on his cock. Lower and lower but also slower and slower her hips sank. There was still at least three inches to go when she felt the tip of his cock touching her cervix. That was it : she had him engulfed in her flesh to the hilt but she wasn't deep enough to accommodate him completely. That was a terrible sorrow for her!

Nazneen looked up at Kyrhan and he kept smiling. She felt it was a personal offense and she tried to pull out of her impalement. Kyrhan allowed her to rise her pussy until just the tip of his cock was still inside her love tunnel when he blocked her upward move with his hand holding tightly her waist. She was unable to forbid him to pull her sheath down on his mammoth prick. This time she had gained momentum when his cock came in contact with her cervix... The shock made her scream but she was already lifted up in the air just as if she was weightless. The movement stopped suddenly and she felt her hips being pulled down under even more force. She screamed at the impact but something must have yielded as Kyrhan's cock went deeper than on the previous attempts by almost half an inch. The pain evaporated as soon as she was lifted up again!

Nazneen's slender body rocked back and forth with Kyrhann's thrusts. The pain had completely disappeared. The risk of a fatal bleeding she had feared had dissipated and she could feel Kyrhan exploring unfathomed depths in her pussy. He was almost done now : just a single inch to go and she would be skewered to the hilt at last, their common goal for the time being! The gold chain around her neck swung happily to and fro as if she wanted a part in her merriment! Nazneen's head rose, suffused with pleasure. Kyrhan's cock felt so good, so fucking good, ploughing in and out of her pussy, mashing her engorged clit in each thrust.

Nazneen had never felt anything like that even with her husband : she was filled to capacity, stretched out to the brink of rupture but the pleasure was immeasurable. Kyrhan was certainly the most demanding lover she could imagine but also the most caring. She had trusted him immediately even when he had told her he was sorry to have killed her uncle! With such negociators, war would soon become a distant memory!

Her smooth-skinned body trembled with excitement. Her face was turned on one side, looking straight at her husband. Kira was seated beside him caressing his neck as they watched the spectacular coupling of their mates. Nazneen felt no jealousy : Kyrhan occupied her for the time being, occupied her completely. It was so pleasurable that she was ready to go on for hours and Kira could enjoy him at will. He was a good lover but Kyrhan was simply better!

On the next trip downward Kyrhan's cock, he accompanied her moves with his hands, pulling her downward with all his strength. Nothing could resist such a force and her ultimate resistance yielded immediately. She screamed when she felt her crotch smashing against his hairy pubes. That was done! She had received Kyrhan's monstrous cock to the hilt and she felt as proud of her achievement as the winner of an Olympic marathon. Kyrhan roared back in triumph and she felt even more proud of her feat! He helped her to straddle him and it was a sweet victory for a dome! She began to move, rocking to and fro on her knees, running her pussy freely up and down the length of his huge cock. Her breasts were swollen, the nipples very stiff. He tweaked them between thumb and middle finger and she shuddered in response, arching her aristocraticly long and elegant neck, tilting her face back.

Kyrhan's cock glistened impishly as it went in and out of her pussy. He moved smoothly, rhythmically under her, thrusting his cock up into her. She chewed her lower lip and then gasped sharply as he changed the pace, moving faster and faster. Her breasts bounced joyfully and he squeezed them hard. She twisted her body and reached behind her, planting her nails in his chest. He groaned but didn't try to elude the pain. She must have drawn some blood but he seemed not to care! When Kyrhan emptied his balls into her thirsty pussy, it was like fireworks in her head and she fainted.

When she regained her senses, a few minutes later, she discovered that she was still impaled on Kyrhan's unyielding cock but Kira was licking the gouges she had done in his chest. Her husband was on the side of the bed, ready to enter the fun but obediently waiting for her order, like the good submissive she had trained carefully.... She emerged from her bliss thinking that Kyrhan's sperm was maybe fertilizing her eggs at this very moment : she had timed her arrival to be in her most fertile period and she was sure that Kyrhan had done the job on the first trial. She was a member of Kyrhan's harem and she already imagined all the pleasures she would draw of the situation! Tonight she had two big males and a girl to her disposal. The other opportunities would have to wait for tomorrow! To dominate the little Susan could be fun!

To be continued?

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12