My Best Friend Dates My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Adrian takes my wife dancing.
2.7k words
4.06
65.1k
57
1

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL TO THE "MY BEST FRIEND BLACKMAILS US" MULTI-PART SERIES. I RECOMMEND READING THIS FIRST SERIES TO UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT OF WHY MY WIFE IS SUBMITTING TO MY BEST FRIEND.

*****

A few days later, Sara texted me to say that she was going out with a girlfriend for drinks, and may be home late. I did text her a couple of times during the evening, and she took much longer than usual to get back to me. She told me she was fine, having fun, and not to wait up for her. I stayed up until almost 1am before finally going to bed.

I must have been sleeping lightly, because I heard a car coming up my gravel driveway and it woke me up. I peeked through the plantation shutters of my bedroom window and was surprised to see a stretch limo parked in front of my house. I waited anxiously by the window, trying to see which one of Sara's friends had sprung for the limo, as I knew it was not in our budget.

When no-one had emerged from the limousine after ten minutes, it dawned on me that Sara was not in the limo with one of her girlfriends. She was with Adrian, presumably saying good night. My fear of a confrontation with Adrian, kept me hiding behind the plantation shutters like a pussy.

He was significantly taller than me, far heavier and more muscular. He was a lot stronger than me, and would have easily overpowered me in a physical altercation. He had probably had a few drinks. He had also told me that he was going to fuck my ass. Well, not in person, but his business card that he left on my pillow, clearly conveyed that threat. No, I reasoned, tonight was not the night to confront him. So, I waited nervously for almost twenty minutes, as they said good night, whatever the fuck that entailed.

After what seemed like an eternity, the driver finally got out of the car and opened the rear door. Adrian stepped out first, dressed impeccably as usual, in an expensive tailored suit. He extended his hand into the limo, and Sara emerged from the car stumbling on her high heels. He walked her to the front door, steadying her as she was clearly tipsy. They shared a long open-mouthed kiss at the door, as he rested his hand on her ass possessively.

I should have been enraged. However, my first thought was, at least Sara didn't suck him off in the limo. He certainly wouldn't have French kissed her, if she had just swallowed his load. That asshole would have told her to passionately kiss me, if she had just given him a good night blowjob. He helped her unlock our front door, and I heard her heels clicking on the marble floor. He got back into the limo and disappeared down my driveway.

I went downstairs to greet my wife, and it was immediately apparent that she was not tipsy. She was drunk. Very drunk. She was giggling like a schoolgirl and her speech was slurred.

"Adrian took me dancing baby, and I had a little too much champagne! He is a great dancer."

Fuck, who would have thought. Add it to the long list of things he excelled at.

"It wouldn't be ideal if one of our friends saw you out dancing with a black man, Sara," I said calmly.

Sara giggled and replied, "Relax baby, I know not to go on dates with Adrian in our own back yard. We drove to San Diego in his limo."

San Diego is an hour south of us, which made me feel a little more at ease. However, I needed more details.

In her drunken state, Sara started to tell me exactly what had occurred this evening. It was tough to hear, but I needed to know. I told her to tell me the truth. I had a lot of important decisions to make. The alcohol emboldened her, and she started to tell me what had transpired tonight.

Apparently, Sara had gone out for drinks with her girlfriend, Stacey. Yes, the same Stacey that Adrian had thrown in to sweeten my deal. Stacey is a bad influence on my wife, and I don't like it when they go out bar-hopping together. Especially now that it was conceivable, that Stacey might tell Sara, that she was to be my live-in girlfriend in the future, if Adrian had his way. I really wanted to keep Sara, and didn't want Stacey to drive a wedge between us.

Whenever Stacey and Sara go out on the town together, my wife drinks way too much and makes bad decisions. She hasn't strayed outside of our, admittedly open marriage, much over the years. However, I knew that on two occasions when it did occur, she was partying with Stacey.

Tonight, the two of them had gone to a pool bar within walking distance, and quickly tired of the locals hitting on them. Stacey wanted to get a cab back to Newport Beach, but my wife had a better idea. She texted Adrian a quick "rescue me" and a few minutes later a stretch limo showed up. Stacey and Sara stumbled into the car, and joined Adrian at a very nice piano bar, in Newport Beach. Stacey had been quite enamored with Adrian, and slipped him her number, before she left in a taxi that he paid for.

Adrian and my wife left Newport Beach in his stretch limo and headed south. I say "headed south" as a euphemism. They were indeed heading in a southerly direction, bound as they were for San Diego. However, my gorgeous bride was also "headed south" as she ended up sucking Adrian off, on the one hour limo ride, to pay for her "egg privileges". Sara freely admitted that she swallowed his load, and remained on her knees on the limo floor for several minutes, as she cleaned their combined juices from his cock.

Adrian invited her to sit next to him, and started to flatter her. He told her that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever encountered. Then he asked her if she wanted some MDMA. Sara had only taken this drug a few times before, and the experience had been completely intoxicating. They took their meds together, laughing on the back seat of the limousine. He gave her two MDMA pills, and swallowed a couple of Viagra tablets himself.

When they arrived at the nightclub in San Diego, Sara was feeling no pain. There was a long line outside waiting to get in. Adrian walked confidently to the front of the line, tipped the bouncer one hundred dollars, and was granted immediate entry. They were escorted to the VIP area, and he ordered two bottles of champagne. Adrian only had a couple of sips of champagne, before he was ready to dance.

Taking the lead, he escorted my wife onto the dance floor. They were an impressive looking couple, a 6 foot 2 inch muscular black man, and his beautiful blonde haired, blue-eyed girlfriend. They danced for several songs, making quite an impression at the night club. Sara told me that they had a couple of slow dances too. The MDMA was starting to take effect, making my wife extremely horny.

Adrian and Sara embraced and kissed on the dance floor, and he pulled her close to him. She told me she could feel his erection through his pants, and felt like she should take care of his needs. He had given her such a great evening. He deserved a little thank you. They made the decision to leave the night club, and one of the bouncers escorted them to the limo. As the driver held the door open for them, my wife told Adrian, that she "could get used to this lifestyle."

When Sara told me that, it was a real kick in the nuts. We were struggling financially, and a woman of her caliber, did deserve a rich husband. Long term, Adrian had an interest in marrying Sara. In the mean time, he was prepared to wine and dine her, in exchange for sex. The limo headed back to my house, which was about an hour drive from San Diego.

Once they were in the limousine heading back to San Clemente, Adrian started to enlighten Sara, about his considerable expectations of her.

"Obviously, I would have liked us to have dated under different circumstances," he began. "That said, I have some very compromising film of you, and I recognize the leverage it gives me over you. I just want to reassure you, that as long as you are obedient, I have no desire to destroy your relationship with your family. I know how important your family are to you. I respect that and I will only release the pictures, if you do something really dumb."

"Such as?" Sara said coyly.

"Such as deny me one of my increasingly kinky requests," he responded, knowing full well he held all of the cards.

Sara told me she shuddered at the power he held over her, but she tried to look on the bright side. At least she had unrestricted access to the egg. They chatted for a few minutes, and Sara found herself self-lubricating at the thought of being Adrian's plaything. The alcohol had lowered her inhibitions, and Adrian's charm and charisma were very disarming, so she ended up oversharing her dependence on the egg. Once he knew she was pretty much addicted to that anal stimulator, he decided to use it to his advantage.

Adrian hinted that her access to the egg was a privilege, not to be taken for granted. Sara assured him of her eternal gratitude to him, and ended up sucking Adrian's cock again that night. As he relaxed and enjoyed a cocktail, Sara knelt between his muscular thighs, and sucked his cock like a coke-whore. Except her drug of choice was the magic egg.

After she had swallowed his load, she remained on her knees and he reiterated the terms of their arrangement.

"I also want you to know that I can revert your Apple Watch back to its factory settings, at any time," he added. "This would delete the app that acts as a remote for your beloved egg. I promise I won't do that, or send any of the lewd photos, as long as you comply with my every directive. I want you to have unrestricted access to your new best friend, Sara."

Sara thanked him profusely for his generosity, and Adrian had a couple more drinks as the limo sped towards our home. Sara remained submissively at his feet, stroking his cock as it softened. He made a few business calls, and then pulled a piece of paper from his jacket pocket.

"What is Stacey's story?" he asked my wife. "She gave me her number and I may head over there for a night cap" he continued.

Sara told me that she felt a pang of jealousy when Adrian mentioned Stacey. I reminded her that Adrian was very selective about who he dated, and Stacey was way too much of a slut for him. Sara countered that Stacey could be extremely persuasive around men. My cock was rock-hard listening to her recall the events of this evening.

Sara had moved our conversation to the bathroom and was removing her makeup. She asked me for some privacy so that she could pee, and l left the bathroom and went to our bedroom. A few minutes later Sara came in to our bedroom wearing a short silk bathrobe. She also was wearing her Apple Watch, a clear indication that she had the magic egg in her asshole. She was still drunk and a little unsteady on her feet.

"All this talk of Adrian has got me hot again," she whispered.

Sara climbed onto our bed, and crawled over to me on her hands and knees. I was lying on my back with my head on a pillow. She removed the pillow from behind my head and then straddled my face. Once she was comfortable, she fired up the egg that was inserted into her anal passage, and let out a little squeal of delight. Sara told me to lick her pussy and listen to the rest of her story. She moaned softly as I began to gently lick her clitoris.

"Where was I?" she teased.

She told me that Adrian was going to call Stacey for a night cap. My wife said she told him that there was no need to get Stacey involved. He had everything he needed right in front of him. She told me she remained on her knees and asked him for her purse. She took out a small mirror and applied some fresh pink lip gloss, as he admired her kneeling in front of him.

Once her lips were glossed, Sara scooted forward slightly and lightly kissed the tip of his cock. She felt it twitch slightly and smiled seductively, as she knew she could coax another load out of him. Sara told me that she licked, kissed, nibbled and sucked Adrian's cock and nuts, for most of the limo ride to our house.

She had witnessed him take two viagra earlier, so she wasn't surprised that he got hard for the third time. She said when they were about ten minutes from our house, Adrian told her to mount him. Sara got up from her knees and gave him a tender kiss. She pulled her panties to one side, hiked up her silk dress revealing her pink garter belt straps, and got onto his lap.

She had been wet most of the night. The thought of her being his plaything under threat of blackmail, and in exchange for access to the magic egg was, in itself, a major turn-on for her. The fact that she was sucking his cock within a few minutes of getting into the limo, also got her juices flowing. The MDMA he had given her had heightened her desire, and the champagne, at $200 a bottle, was also an aphrodisiac. Even the thought of Adrian punishing her for some minor transgression, by sending her family a picture of her sucking his black cock, increased her libido. Adrian had got her even wetter as they danced and kissed on the dance floor.

Now, as she prepared to mount him, her pussy and inner thighs were slick with her juices. Sara lowered herself onto his blood-engorged cock, gasping slightly at how good it felt. Once he was balls deep inside her, they kissed tenderly. Adrian was caressing her neck and shoulders and, combined with the MDMA, it felt divine. She knew there was no way she would have an orgasm without her anal stimulator, but it felt great anyway.

My wife continued to grind on my face as she told me her story. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to make me eat her out, after she had just fucked Adrian. I couldn't bear the thought of losing her though, so I kept licking away at her clit. Sara told me that after their tender kiss, she and Adrian started to fuck.

He put his hands on her ass with his thumbs under the straps of her garter belt. Then he started to thrust into her as she moaned seductively.

"Are you going to come for me Sara?" Adrian asked.

"I am not able to achieve orgasm without that magic egg," she foolishly admitted.

Adrian laughed at her admission and responded, "I think you would do just about anything for that egg. You know I intend to find out where your limits are."

Sara admitted to me that she felt a shiver go down her spine, when Adrian threatened to push her to her limits.

Adrian started to thrust deeper into her, as he realized this was going to be all about his pleasure. My wife said they fucked for almost twenty minutes. She told me there was a brief interruption when the driver came on the intercom, to let them know they were coming up my driveway. Adrian told him to park by the front door and wait for further instructions.