Revenge on Kyrhan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and told him she was ready to receive him now. He started to slowly move his hips, pulling slowly out of her ass hole and then back in deep. She could feel every vein on his gorgeous cock as he slowly pumped in and out of her ass like a king owning one of the girls of his harem. Perhaps entering really Kyrhan's harem could be a rewarding experience. She would have to see how her husband would receive the idea! Kyrhan's hands on her hips helped to control her when she buckled helplessly in response to his long, slow strokes. She was moaning and whimpering as he fucked her with deliberately slow, unnerving thrusts. As his thrusts became deeper and more demanding she could feel his pace quickening but his breathing stayed deep and controlled. The Prince was in total charge of their coupling, there was no doubt there!

Her clit was tingling and swollen as she caressed it, occasionally pushing her fingers into her hot, dripping wet slit and pushing backward to take his rock hard cock in her fist but she was unable to encircle it in her fingers. She felt her orgasm building and, within seconds, a tidal wave rocked her whole body, shuddering powerfully through her body again and again. Her mind was blown out as great waves of pleasure reverberated through her.

Kyrhan felt her cumming hard and heard her scream his name as his own orgasm rose from inside him. He fought it valiantly and felt his heart beat calming down. He thought that Nazneen was still not utterly satisfied. He felt her body shaking with the aftermaths of a glorious climax and he left her enjoying them all. His cock was still impaling her with no mercy and it wasn't getting soft : Kyrhan had a fantastic control on himself and his lovers really enjoyed his staying power! Nazneen understood his intentions. Mark pulled out discreetly. When Nazneen had recovered, she shamelessly ground her butt against his crotck :

- Yes, Prince, I want you to fuck my ass again!

Her voice was husky with passion and lust. Kyrhan bent down and kissed the nape of her neck. She lifted her face to him, turning her head at an impossible angle and offered her lips to him. He made her turn around with his cock still spit roasting her ass hole. He lifted her legs until they were on his shoulders. It was Nazneen again who signaled Kyrhan she was ready for a second wild ride. His hands were running over her supple thighs, along her stomach...caressing her pussy. She arched her back in need and beg him to plough her hard and deep.

- Slide it in deep! Fuck my sweet ass with your big cock! Pleeeaasee!!!

Her heels made a tattoo on his back to enforce her plea. The fingers of her right hand resume their rubbing of her clit as she receives with total abandon his cock into her butt...milking it, sucking him in.

Her breath was quickening as her juices flow freely, lubricating his shaft as he thrust now fully in. Kyrhan was delighted by the sensation of being fully enveloped by her ass, feeling her internal organs spasm wildly around him. Nazneen was panting helplessly, her eyes rolled back in her head, you pant

- Fuck me...Please fuck me hard, Kyrhan!...Cum in my ass!

Kyrhan enjoyed the rapture of her wild gyrations. A bead of sweat fell from his chin, landing upon her sweet pussy that was oozing fragrant juices that covered completely her pussy. He scooped some on his finger and lifted it under his nose before licking the sweet nectar. He then scooped another load on his finger and presented it to Nazneen's mouth. Kyrhan groaned approvingly as she inhaled deeply, understanding it was her own juices she was asked to taste. She engulfed his finger, licking herself from it, devouring his finger as she was doing with his cock. Her mouth pumped his finger in rhythm to her ass milking his cock for all it was worth.

Kyrhan's balls tightened, he stiffened as he let out a groan and began to shoot hot streams of cum deep into her ass. The contractions of her orgasm milked his pulsating cock as he slammed into her ass. His body glistening with perspiration, he came hard, encouraged by her moans of ecstasy. They both came together for a long time until, at last, they slumped exhausted onto the bed. Kira entered and offered them a glass of fresh orange juice, a much needed drink for both lovers! They felt asleep together with Kyrhan still hard in her bottom

Kira told her on the next morning that she had screamed continuously for more than one hour! Nazneen felt proud of it but what puzzled her the most was that there was not an ounce of jealousy in Kira's voice. She was just friendly and not aggressive.

On the next morning, when she woke up, Kyrhan was nowhere to be seen. The bed had been rearranged around her, just as if nothing special had occurred there. Just she was sorer than she had ever been even after her momentuous wedding night. Kira knocked discreetly at the door. There were no bolts this time! Kira carried in her arms a very beautiful silk salwar kameez with a travel coat and a wallet with all Nazneen's belongings. She offered them all to the young woman

- There's a car waiting to transport you to the airport, Nazneen. I have everything arranged with the Pakistani government through Kyrhan. A small plane from Oman will drop you at Karachi airport. I hope your travel will be nice and pleasant...

- Thanks, Kira! Am... Am I forbidden to return?

- Not at all! We just wish you'll come back in peace, with your husband, if you want! Just know that the next step in your initiation into Kyrhan's harem would be for you to be bred by him, usually with your husband watching. In return, he would have to pick a girl in the harem and breed her too! I just hope it would help weaving bonds between our countries! But you have no obligation there!

- If he chose you, Princess, would you agree?

- Of course, Nazneen! I'm ready for anything to promote peace between our countries! But, please, if you come back some day, call me simply "Kira" and phone for someone to fetch you at the airport!!! No need to bring a knife ; we have enough of them in the kitchens and most of our guests are vegetarian!

(to be continued?)