All Comments on 'Reverse Seduction Take 07'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not the finale...

There is more to this excellent story. So many possibilities. Are you tiring? Please reconsider. I'd love to enjoy more interaction between Sammi and Missus W. For instance, toying with the danger of her daughter or husband discovering her new lifestyle; dealing with jealousy issues around Sammi. Being 'loaned' to other dommes. Just so much more could be done. I can only hope and gently plead...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow! Thank You!

Mandy- OMG, thanks so much for your series.. I've lost a few loads to your writing...so special merit to ya!!

Looking forward to more from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who is looking in?

Centre room in the eye of a flood light, Sammi must have a paying audience for this set up. Amanda you are hooked line and sinker. Will Sammi lend you out to other clubs? Exposure won't even leave you with your own job.

Best story ever must wear you out so much to tell not enough time to write it all down.

Here is hoping.

LOL Jan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please, please...

please give us more. You get top ratings for this series, but we want, we need more...

younghungblackyounghungblackalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful story...

Thank you Amanda for creating these exciting characters and putting me so revealingly inside Amanda's head. I marvel at your ability to communicate and bring out every ounce of eroticism in every scene. Again, thank you so much.

Blaine

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsalmost 13 years ago
Stunning

This was a stunning series, Amanda.

Whoever Sammi is, she's a sexy bitch - the kind that makes me squirm.

So do you... and the way you describe feelings, paint pictures with words, amd leave just the right amount to the readers imagination is... well... stunning :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Needs more multi domme action

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!!

Loved the entire series. Simply wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mindless garbage !

Bad. "1" .

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceabout 9 years ago

Hmm... Interesting series, but sadly with non-existent sex in it. I do agree that what comes before the sex can be and often is more erotic and arousing than sex itself, but when you cut the story before any sex happens, that is very disappointing. Every chapter missing that so craved climax.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
you kidding right

this is not a good series there should not have been 7 parts to this it is so bad that I skipped 5 parts how can a mother let herself be treated that way it is just wong

pip46pip46over 7 years ago
Mind blowing

What a fantastic set of stories I wish there were more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous