Reverse Seduction Take 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched mesmerised as her deep red, beautifully manicured fingernails fumbled with the fastener on the back of the halter neck. She undid it and I saw the top loosen. Slowly, as our eyes remained locked and her lips held that gorgeous smile, she pulled the material down. She revealed her collar bones and the little indentations above them, the flatness of her upper chest, the creases between her arms and her boobs, the start of the swell of her breasts and then magically, wonderfully and so amazingly sexily each of her gorgeous breasts. They were so beautifully full and round with massive areolae and hugely erect nipples that were the size of half acorns. She dropped the collar of the dress and cupped her breasts. Then, with what must be the most erotic gesture I had ever seen, she leaned forward slightly, lifted her breasts a little and offered them to me.

As my mouth closed round her nipple it all became too much for me; the combination of the array of sensations simply overwhelmed me.

The amazing feelings from my stinging bum, the hands on my breasts and nipples, the fingers on my clit, lips and my anal hole and the nipple in my mouth created my tipping point.

They had done what Sammi had said they would do. They had spanked me until they made me cum.

12