Revisiting After the Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perley came to me and took me into his arms and he held me while I cried. I sobbed for what seemed a long time but finally I calmed down. He held me away from him but still had his arms around me. "I'm sorry I made you cry. I made you ruin your beautiful makeup, but you are still beautiful to me."

"I have wanted to cry this way for a long time. I can't tell you how happy you have made me. Those were happy tears. Perley, I love you and have always loved you and I can love no one else. I have been so alone since you left me and I knew that I had done it to myself. But I hoped and prayed that I might have a second chance. I will do whatever you want to do. We can be friends, we can date, we can live together or I will simply be available when you call. Anything but not having you in my life again." I willed him to believe me and to hear me. I was so close to having something important in my life back that I couldn't get my breath.

"I think you should go fix your face and we can go to dinner and talk about the future: our future, together. I can't tell you yet what that will be, but we will figure it out together. OK?"

"OK!" I went to put on my face so that I could look my best for dinner with the one I loved.

12