All Comments on 'Revisiting My Past'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Deserve

Two idiots who deserve one another.Also for a single mother Angie seems to do a lot clubbing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The pairing with Angie doesn't work, should have found someone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First he acts like a fool. Sometimes you just have to live and learn. Next she gives him all kinds of crap. What he should have done (don't you just love people writing your story for you?) is transfer to a new location, change his phone and e-mail, chalk his stupidity up to "lesson learned" and move on with his life with new people. Happens all the time. Forget the Hallmark ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting how many readers are upset with Angie for "giving him crap", when he was the one who cheated on her. The hypocrisy is astounding. Flip gender roles and it would be BTB time!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. MC was a jerk but rehabilitated himself and matured. Kelly was a slut. Not sure why some commenters rag on Angie. He cheated. She didn't. Somehow assuming she was lying when canceling her couple of dates with him is some righteous conspiracy bullshit. She was sick for the gala and went out with Judy the other time. Period. She didn't cheat and was exclusive. He wasn't and thought with his little head with Kelly the slut. Glad they reconciled. DNA test is probably advisable nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked Angie, I cant stand a cheater. Imo he only thing that sucked was she making it known to him that he's number two. Why can't a woman have two number 1s? Can't she love both her man and child(ren) with all her heart and soul?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Remarkable narrative. Apparently both of their jobs allow them to be affluent and have good benefits.

Their parents are very supportive also. A good start to a fumbled relationship. A hot body with less character is not as good as it appears to be in club versus building a home. Nice story in perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should have cut bait and run when she insulted the hell out of him. Who needs the grief no matter what the package looks like. Sometimes you just learn your lesson and move on, hopefully wiser.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The BTB crowd is so hilarious on this story. Everything is through the lens that it is the "bitch's" fault. Except Angie didn't cheat. Full stop. He did. Period. If thebauthor had reversed thr gender roles, they woukd want the cheating wife drawn and quartered. But she didn't do anything except have a really hard time dealing with her husband's cheating. Seriously marriage have rough patches and ups and downs but cheating is a major attack on the marriage. He is not the white knight here. She took him back. The BTB crowd who is pissed at her for giving him so much "sh$t" in their own words, either missed keye elements of the story are just plain moronic. Which is it? At least be consistent in your principles. Otherwise it comes off as incel claptrap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. The btb critics are farcical when they whine about Angie, who was practically a saint taking him back. Their overreaction to her playing games, when btw they have no relationship, just paints them as either hypocrites or at worst misogynists.

Angie is certainly more forgiving then 90% of the husbands in LW stories on this site. Finding out she was pregnant with his child weeks later had to make it even worse. The interracial aspect was a nice twist that was not unveiled until the baby reveal. Glad they made it work out. Kelly was a walking disaster waiting to cheat. 5 stars.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 2 months ago

Nice surprise on that one. A LW story where the wife was truly the loving partner and Steve grew up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Say no to race-mixing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous