All Comments on 'Revisiting My Past'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
Angie was no Angel

If I was Steve Angie would be dead. she had no right to deny him knowedge or access to his son. This was a bigger violation of trust that his cheating as at least she knew about it. She was never going to tell him about his own blood.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
As I understand their relationship they were "Going Steady". They were not "Engaged"

So, this WAS a breach of trust on HIS part, but NOT at the level of being Married or even "promised".

I can understand her need to have him suffer a bit. But a steady diet of Shit Sandwiches for such an extended period was over the top.

In my view her withholding the knowledge of HIS SON was a far greater breach of faith.

She was a total shit. The first thing he should do would be to get a DNA done. People do all kinds of things in reaction to betrayal. Maybe she decided to pay him back with a few "get even" fucks.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 13 years ago
Colour?

As far as I know it is never proved that a child gets a darker colour than the darkest parent. So in this case the child should have her colour or lighter! Not as suggested by the writer, darker than the mother. The story was very good, she was very right; He needed to take her back because he wanted to, not out of duty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Now this one was up to your usual high standard of story telling and charactor development. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
at least

they got the major bumps out of the way before marriage - since they survived them it seems likely they might actually defy the odds and stay married. Good story and good luck to them.

allsop72allsop72about 13 years ago
not

normaly i look for stories by u. this was miss labled Ir must be labled...ur normal yarns are labled and i choose what ones i read. pls lable....allsop72

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wtf?

this was awfull. angie obviously hated steve because she never told him anout his kid nor did she plan to. he keeps taking shit over what he did, and frankly from her actions i dont see angie stop being a bitch. i know for damn sure, most ppl would never forgive or forget keeping a kid secret. why cant you write one goddamn decent story? they always turn to shit and im so fucking tired that im just gonna stop reading your garbage.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Missed opportunity?

It has been my experience in 20 years of practicing family law that, the moment she found out she was pregnant, she'd have his ass in court to pay support and birthing expenses and so on down the line. Instead, she all but gives up her own life to keep him totally out of the picture. Then, when he's tried to make amends for his own incredibly deplorable behavior, she continues keeping it all a secret and rubbing other men in his face?

I think the real opportunity in this story would've been to finally show how he dealt with her deying him knowledge of the existence of his own son. You raised this conflict, then discarded it as not even being a conflict.

Also, you never really even had him come clean about the full extent of his cheating. Remember, she caught him kissing the strumpet, and he apologized. But did he ever tell her of the night he banged the tramp four times while still dating Angie?

An interesting premise, but I really think you missed some opportunities to ratchet up the conflict and more fully explore the issues you raised in your story.

Still, always nice to see a Slirpuff story to start the week!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Renquist

I think Steve did cop to everything in an email and according to Judy it made some difference with Angie. The rest of your post is right on.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Two good people making mistakes

I enjoyed the character development. Steve obviously was a good man who let the little head do some thinking for him. Angie was deeply in love with Steve and protected herself from the pain caused by Steve the best she could.

In the club she was caught between a rock and a hard place. Guys were asking her to dance and she really had no basis to say no. For those who chastised Angie for "giving Steve rations of shit" Steve has no one but himself to blame. He stood around waiting for the courage to ask Angie to dance and in the gap she 'got her dance card filled.' Steve ran out like some high school freshman.

It's easy to criticize all their actions or lack of actions but these actions and omissions are needed OR we don't have a story.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 13 years ago
Minor issue

I agree with one of the earlier comments, that this was more appropriate for another category. Because it has to do with the start of a relationship, and because the conflict interrupts and makes it appear almost impossible that the relationship will ever come together (but, overcoming all obstacles it does), and has a happy ending, believe it or not — it fits into the template for a romance!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Excellent plotting,

as always. It would be nice if Rehnquist would write the story he describes..... Personally I thought that they would have a bit problem with her hiding the child and she seemed to be expecting it.. But he loves her --------

I hope she is not as sadistic with their child as she was to her lover!!

shaman43shaman43about 13 years ago
Well done

Liked it. Well plotted for the characters as developed as I stick my tongue out at R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hear

Hear! As in listen to that, I agree with it!

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Which is the bigger betrayal? Cheating during the dating stage, or withholding the fact that the other has become a parent?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Good story

He was a real asshole for stepping out on Angie. Their relationship had reached a point where they were exclusive. How do we know that? Through his own actions. He KNEW he shouldn't be sleeping with someone else. He was flagrantly lying to cover it up. He condemns himself. <br><br>

Should Angie have told him about his son? Did he deserve to know? Maybe. He destroyed their relationship and this was a consequence of this stupidity. I really can't whip up too much sympathy for him. <br><br>

But Angie was being a bitch about seeing him. Her doubts about him were certainly reasonable but instead of trying to address them she starts playing games that did absolutely nothing to resolve the situation. He has sincerely apologized. By standing up for her friend he has shown his character. Is SHE is to be a decent person it was time to either work hard to get back together or clearly break things off. <br><br>

They both had their flaws and their immaturities. They both finally got their acts together. I liked the pace and dialog. It might have been nice to relate more or extend some of the sex. The scenes were pretty mild and quickly over. This is supposed to be erotic literature. Good story.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Very nicely done!

I agree with some that you missed some opportunities to use problems in the reconciliation process to open up the human drama. However, still a good heart warming story.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
At some point the games have to stop!

Always happy to read a Slirpuff story! Thanks for sharing it.

But this wasn't my favorite Slirpuff story. Page after page of Steve feeling sorry for himself and pining away for Angie and she continues to play games. She even hides his kid from him. Screw that!! He might want to get a DNA test. After a while I was hoping someone else would beat the crap out of him. Man the hell up for crying out loud!! Bring her two brothers on! Steve is going to spend the rest of his life cowering down for them.

No doubt that Steve was a shit head. The lying to her that he did was a deal breaker in any circumstance. He screwed around with slut chick (kind of reminded me of another chick named Debbie that I have recently come to know). It doesn't make a difference to a lot of folks but the fact that he wasn't married to Angie or even engaged makes a big difference to me. The cheating wasn't good but it wasn't the same as it would have been had they been married.

The Steve character seemed to hide behind the fact that he wasn't an Adonis. It gave him an excuse not to be a man. Angie continues to play him even when he supposedly goes to her parents' house to put a stop to the games. How bad did she really want Steve to know that he had a son? Not a whole hell of a lot.

I think that Steve in this story needs to start hanging out with Dan in Slirpuff's other story called "The Price of Forgiveness". Steve is a little shy in the backbone department. Dan's influence wouldn't hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong category

This should have been in interracial. If it was, i wouldn't have wasted my time reading it!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Wow

Wow, some of the commentors are sure bent out of shape over skin colour, this was a story of two people, just two people. Race Only subtly entered into the story until we learned of angles perception of being dumped for a lighter skinned girl. This was in no way the typical IR bullshit story at all mr. Anonymous commentor. The category if anything could have been romance. Good job on departing from your typical story S-man. And for the record, this Scotsman/German thought the Tahitian women at the Polynesian cultural center in Hawaii were really really a good looking sensual delight to the eyes!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
What Rehnquist Said... Ditto!

I agree with the good attorney.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story.

I really liked this story, but that said, a couple of small points. The best character in the story was Kelly. The most interesting character trait of Steve was his gourmet cooking passion. The best sub story was the dinner party. My point, unfortunately none of these aspects went anywhere. I was shocked and terribly disappointed. Instead the soap opera of Angie played out. My wish, in retrospect, would have been more cooking and more Kelly. Nonetheless, I very much liked this story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A nice story

Well written and very creative. The ending was quite a surprise and interesting.

I thought the story was sweet and loving once they settled their hurt and guilty feelings.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not so fast.

Readers if not for two chapters of boring sex this could have been in non-erotic. I would dare say I have read this story 100 times with the same results. It was just plain boring, Well written but boring.

TigerDanTigerDanabout 13 years ago
Back seat drivers ....whatever

I liked your driving. The way you drove us through the life of a man finally growing up and into manhood. His failures and inability to see what he had. His lack of self respect when he did know better.

You portrayed a guy who finally grew into a man, and a good woman, one that wanted a real man enough that she let him go. She told him to fuck off, I deserve better. Hell, my child deserves better. If this is all you are, I've misjudged. I want nothing from you, go away. Grow up! Get a clue!

And you know what? You wrote that he did. She got a real man back, not someone who was obligated or somehow felt he was owed.

Thank you.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago

Looks like DGH has been mentoring again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
boy

u really let this obama shit go to ur head -just like all the black on white commercials jumping on the negro band wagon. yea, aint it great

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Fine story as usual and expected, but......

I thought it was it the wrong category, this was about a beginning relationship prior to marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

Well done.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Agree with others -- wrong category

Might fit Romance, Interracial, or some other category better. Thanks for writing.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
My problem had nothing to do with race.

That made no difference to the story. My problem was that the failed relationship took about three pages and was not overly intresting. The actual mending of the real relationship took a few paragraphs. Two pages could have been easily dropped from this story with no damage done, and a much more enjoyable read.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneabout 13 years ago
An Incredible Story and Action Needed

This is a first rate story, something that I have become to expect from you and as usual you delivered. I am a conservative and certainly no fan of President Obama. That being said, there is no room nor excuse for racism in our society or this board. Please delete the racist comments - they only serve to publicize a bigotry we need to put behind us.

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Liked it.

I've always been a fan of your work although I will agree its in the wrong category. Still gets a five mark from me though. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hate to be Picky . .

The Rejoinder for a toast, or any similar Declaration, is " Hear Hear ", a calling to others to Listen to the Speaker.

'part from that one slip, Similar to the Hero and Heroine's, everything worked well. One thing I missed on the way through was the skin colour angle, was quite surprised when it was brought in at the 'Viewing of The Child'.

Cheers, and Thanks for an Excellent Tale

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice story..

I really enjoyed the piece but felt the end could have had a better twist. It had to end with love and kisses but could have been a little more coveluted.

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
Okay

I went from one of your older stories to this one.

Your writing style has improved and you are making few tense, character and homonym mistakes.

It didn't flow as smoothly as JPB (well, maybe some of his older work) but it is far superior to your older stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Question

Where are all the "trash the cheating b*& #@" comments when a woman cheats? Good story and a good lesson!

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Torn

Im torn between wanting the brothers to work him over a few times and being in favor of the reconciliation. Tricky SP you threw that scene of his being beat by the 3 guy to defend her friend as a play for sympathy and redemption for him.

I'm glad he only cheated on Angie twice and experienced guilt over it.

I'm pissed he cheated on Angie at all.

I'm glad he suffered consequence in losing Angie and being "cheated on" by Kelly..

I'm pissed he cheated on Angie and went bareback risking disease for Angie and himself.

Congrats SP he is a character I simultaneously want to shake hands with and sock in the face a first for me and I agree with FD you improve with each story.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
REVISITS ARE EXTREMELY HARD

deception not included. TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
The flow of this plot got choppy ( much like' real life ' ) as other commentators more astute then I have noted & yet.....

The bottom line is did I care about the characters ( YES! ) & was ending justified ( ditto ) ? Therefore I thank this author for a helluva read albeit not w/o some faults.

Strong realistic dialogue & Slirpuff's willingness to take calculated chances on multiple story facets carried the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well...

At least in your stories the guys are often as dumb as the women in other stories instead of perfect guy who got blindsided. Equal opportunity stupidity!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
give a 1

i just dont know where to begin story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yeah

a one (1) is all from me. wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it!

I not only thought it was a great story but also very believable. Don't worry about some of the comments you get because there are some seriously sick people in here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you kicked his ass, she didn't tell him he had a kid

he got fucked over in typical slirpuff fashion. If the woman did all this you'd make her the hero.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Come on Guys

One-bombing a story of this quality is ridiculous. Especially when it is not obvious what your beef is. One could think all sorts of negative thoughts about your motives if you do not justify these ones....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
comments

I can't believe some of the negative comments esp those who just said "it sucked" Life isn't all wine and roses and if you want just BTB (or burn the guy in this case) go back to your action flicks and games with the non reality you can understand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 Stars

Great story.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Good work Steve

You've still got some writing skills problems but never let it be said that you don't have some great plots. This was actually a story I really enjoyed & even though it got a bit stilted & uneven in parts, especially the cooking sections, overall it was a strong enough tale to overcome them. Glad to see you have got it in you to punch out the really good ones. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to wach his own.

Didn't make it past page 3.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHATS AN HONEST DUDE TO DO

robbing Petey to pay Pauley, how does that work, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This relationship was WAY too hard

Why would he even try to get back together with Angie? He screwed up. He couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Why would she believe he could change? Why would he believe she'd ever forgive him? And after they stick forks in each other a couple of times, why would either of them contact the other ever again? This was simply implausible. Even for fiction you reached way too far to get them back together. And that crap about them being on a 6 month honeymoon before he asked her to marry him didn't jib with the previous statement of "Was it easy? Hell no!". No they never got back together because after he saw her out the first time that would have forever ended his interest and if that didn't put the nail in the coffin of their relationship, her dancing with a bunch of guys and ignoring him sure would have. This whole mess was just too unbelievable to make for a decent story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

thanks for the offering. Five stars.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
What a moron.

As I said, what a moron. It can't be that fucking hard to say no to a woman offering herself to you while knowing you're cheating on your spouse. Jesus! I haven't had that many women in my life but I can whole-heartedly say that I could turn some strange sex down because I'd know I already had a woman in my life that's beautiful, sexy, loving, the whole nine yards. Yet, this idiot can't say no because God knows why. It's painfully obvious that she was trying to get him alone for however many times she asked him to come over, and still he doesn't think her mind's in anywhere but the bedroom. Again, I haven't had many women but even I would have picked up on her tactics. Plus, she clearly doesn't care that he's cheating. That right there was a red flag. They who say cheating isn't that bad will most likely cheat themselves and that makes them untrustworthy from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was just stupid

They had to work too hard to make a relationship between the two of them. Punching your way through a concrete wall would be easier then getting these two together. And you think Judy or someone else in the Company wouldn't have told him she was pregnant? And she sure seemed to go out a lot for a single Mother. No way she takes him back and after all the games she plays, no way he keeps trying. He would have been done after seeing her for the first time with the tall good looking guy. No more phone calls, no more e-mails, no more talking through Judy. Just plain DONE. Just plain bad story telling. Both implausible and unbelievable.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ON REVISITING THEIR PASTS

most people don't even want to think about that. TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Liked it.

I would have gone nuclear if someone hid my child from me!

I mostly get Judy and think she is a very good character, probably better than me.

Steve is a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The baby is darker than the mother!

Maybe he should get a DNA test!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

so what is steve black or is angie ? not that it matters , I'd just like to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

A Zebra kid, that is all the planet needs. This was a two shiter story with a bad case of the runs.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 7 years ago
More of the same

Stupid weak man, getting shat on and saddled with a slut. Just like a lot of these stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprised?

Why? Hollywood, commercials, media spend all of their time encouraging white girls to be with Niggers and every other phrase in Rap is about the niggers white ho whom he caught with his 11 inch dick. If white guys finally have enough, they should learn from Martin Luther, and stop patronizing all professional sports and buying products from companies pushing the PC line. Forget dancing with Stars (ever see white guy with a stacked beautiful non white women?) A full boycott of news that only showcops picking on black kids. Instead, how about any of the tens of thousands of black on black crime, black on white crime, brown use of white women for sexual slavery, and please save us from the cries of rich black athlete who cry they are slaves. Let them start their own businesses depending on black patrons, the way so many of my friends fathers did in Newark.NJ. Start on line video showing black athletes who fucked dozens of blond cunts in college and start a an internet list like one for sex offenders so white guys know not to hook up or marry.such trashy cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
why?

Why couldn't he have just moved on? Well, it would ruin the formula, but this is unacceptable. She "accidentally" gets pregnant, and he grovels. A lot. Then she pushes the line. Then he grovels again. Only a person that would be incapable of finding someone else should ever consider putting themselves in that position. It's humiliating, and empathizing the humiliation is what happens with a good story, which is unacceptable.

It would have been better if there was some good lesson learned and he came to a closure and the story ended. I don't necessarily believe "once a cheater..." But I also don't see what changed. Doesn't need to pull an Aesop fable, but this was uninspired. He even had it easy since he could have refused a second visit, where at work being pressured by a boss is a less convenient situation to extricate oneself from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Frustrating

I really wanted to like this story and hope for a happy ending. Problem is Angie is too much of a head case who just wants to play games. Frankly, after the stunt she pulled at the club, I would have written her off and her son would have grown up without a father all because she wanted to play games. That's beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tale

A tale of two knuckle heads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Despite

Despite the child,after the way she treated him,he should have just paid child maintenance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More RAAC bullshit.

She starts out trying to trap him. There's no "safe" time of the month for a woman. She knew that and was trying to get pregnant so he'd marry her. The rest was just playing games. I don't think he lets her in the door the last time. By then I think he's found a new job or transferred to a new location far, far away and moved on from her. He never even asked for a DNA test. Nope. Bitches be crazy. NEVER talk to her again. Awful story.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Wrong...

What single, so so looking, unmarried guy in an uncommitted relationship (not married or even engaged) would pass up bagging a girl "way" out of his league? (Think he's a 6-7 on the looks scale and she's a 9-10). Probably never get a chance like that ever again, without having to buy it. It's the only reason to cheat.

Forget Angie, plenty of fish in the sea and if she doesn't want you or your financial support move on. Besides, he wanted to use a condom and Angie said it was a safe time....Wrong, that's all on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with anonymous 2/5/19.Also Judy must have known he was a father,so why didn't she tell him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was fine with the story until...

... it turned out she'd had his kid. Yeah, sorry, no. She doesn't bother to tell him she's pregnant and neither does anyone else? Not in this universe. Bullshit plot device to add more drama. Even putting aside that idiocy, was she ever going to tell him he was a father?

Sorry, all my sympathy was with Angie until that garbage, then she just turned into an asshole. Bad ending.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
good story

you just have to be a romantic to appreciate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You gotta love the mentally stunted idiots in the comment section. The guy can be a narcissistic, abusive cheating asshole, but they'll rationalize his behavior and find a way to blame it on the woman. He could murder people, kill his wife's family and spread AIDS around like halloween candy, and they'd still defend him and want to burn her at the stake.

Makes me wonder if any of these morons have ever seen the outside of their mom's basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some commenters are dumber than rocks!

Angie didn’t tell Steve about their son because he cheated on her and he was still with the slut when she found out that she was pregnant and changed her job to get away from him. She decided that she didn’t want to share her son with Steve the cheater. She hated Steve so much that she didn't want any money from him for child support. That would give Steve access to their child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Changed A Lot Of Cotton

Diapers years ago, stabbed myself more times than I care to remember with the safety pins but never once my girls. Steve and Angie were both pretty stupid till they weren't. Sure are still a lot of bigots out there commenting. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Glad Steve found what was real and went back to Angie and his son. Slirpuff did some really good writing. I wish he was still around.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Yes and no.

This caught my attention: "It was the third time I'd caught her in a lie that we had angry words. She'd told me she was going out with her girlfriends. I found out later she'd gone to dinner with some guy." Isn't this where that relationship should have ended? She is fundamentally not truthful. Get rid of her and move on.

Interesting story, but every character is absurdly immature.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Okay, a lot of moving parts here, but as Rehnquist said several years ago, when she was pregnant and/or had his child, and he wanted to get back together, that was the time to say yes, instead of playing games.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

"Eleven months, three days, and twelve hours"

Is this guy blind? Did the beating in the club detach a retina or something? Angie gave birth only two months earlier and he can't tell she's got bigger boobs and is carrying extra weight from the pregnancy? How the hell could he possibly miss that?

Also, why was she out dancing and drinking so soon after giving birth? It takes time to recover from that and what about breast feeding her baby? Most of the new mothers I've known wouldn't dream of leaving a newborn baby for a night out clubbing!

As for all the shit she put him through when he wanted to try again. Why put up with all that? They were in an exclusive relationship, but they weren't engaged or married. If he had no problem dumping her to go and fuck Kelly, then their relationship can't have been all that great in the first place. Angie concealing the fact that he's now a father speaks volumes for why he made the right move dumping her in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As the characters were written

Steve wasn't good enough for Angie. The "baby trope" was an utterly obvious device to overcome the reader's reluctance to find the reconciliation believable. Steve was a swine.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 3 years ago
Good story

Usually the fatal flaw in a reverse loving wives story (it's the man who cheats rather than the wife), is that they write it from the perspective of the man. Normally the only ones that work are written from the female character's perspective. You actually pulled this one off.

Hiding a child is fucked up, but I found it funny how many people found fault with the heart broken faithful loving woman who got cheated on. If you switch the genders I think lots of people would be telling you what a fag cuck blah blah you are for writing a reconciliation, that the guy would be a loser for taking back his girlfriend if she did the exact same thing your main character did.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

You don't know what you have until it's gone. He hurt her when he cheated on her with Kelly. He was lucky Angie took him back but I wonder if the only reason was because of the baby. She made it seem like it wan't going to happen but his perseverance won her back.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

HomefrontWitness nailed it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SMH

Damn that was a waste of my time. This may be one of the worst stories I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is wrong with people - so pissed about NOTHING! Color has nothing to do with 97 percent of the story, GROW UP! What difference does it make? It is a good story about a messy relationship, how many relationships are not? The story fits where it is - it is half of the comments that belong elsewhere. Thank you for your story.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DNA test required before marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not just "no". But "HELL NO"! Sometimes you just have to move on. He fucked up. But Angie wanted a pound of flesh and then some. You have to know when to fold'em and he was WAY past that point. No way in hell he talks to or sees her after the dancing incident. Nobody is THAT stupid. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i agree about the DNA.

oh, "I'm willing to take another shot at it" would have been his last words if I were her.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If it had been me the way Angie treated him ,I would have stayed clear. Despite the story's plot,she obviously didn't love him or she wouldn't be out on a Saturday night looking to be picked up.If she wanted to be with him,she would have asked him to take her dancing,and not go trolling.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I liked the story even though I didn't like the MC Steve very much. He cheated then left her pregnant. That's a total douche move. Her brothers should have tuned him up a little. But he still should be kissing miles of ass for his "mistake"

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. Though the characters were a bit unlikable.

Also the criers over how she behaved would be cheering if the roles were reversed. Thats the good thing about the misogynists here, they arent hard to figure out.....ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a cringe-inducing story of beta-boy and a secret baby. It doesn't get any worse than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I could give [-]💥 I would. This story was a,waste if time.

You write so well, I can't understand why you went off the rails on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

""You do know, he's yours?"

Not without a DNA test he doesn't know. Perhaps the reason she listed the father on the birth certificate as "unknown" is because she doesn't know who the father is. Angie was doing a lot canceling dates with Steve at the last minute before they broke up. Actually Angie did it a lot which is why he started seeing Kelly because she kept canceling on him at the last minute. Perhaps subconsciously Steve knew Angie wasn't being exclusive with him so why should her care if he dated someone else when Angie sudden wasn't available. Angie kept playing herd to get and playing mind games with Steve. Steve should have walked away and let Angie be a single mom and raise her kid alone like she planned from the beginning. Her and Judy hiding her big secret meant she wasn't being honest about anything that had happened. She blames Steve for not being trust worthy, well neither is she. So, chalk it up as lessons learned and that he got rid of two untrustworthy women.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

More wimp specialty from an acknowledged well known source. Idiotic behavior and of course let’s not forget total lack of self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I were Angie I would not trust Steve one bit... he's too easily led around by his nose and dick... some Alpha girl gets the opportunity to seduce him he will be off to the races again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous