All Comments on 'Rewriting Singularity Ch. 12'

by el_wing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TransverseTransverseabout 14 years ago
Yes.

I love this story. I hope they go to the other place and reunite Henry and Johann.

_Adriana__Adriana_about 14 years ago
Thanks!

I'm still laughing with the "Casper the Friendly Gay Ghost" comment

I love the sense of humor in your stories...

And your unusual topics - always 5 stars all through 'falling upward'

Hey, I know you have a life - at least I hope so ^_^ - but I'm happy reading your stories, so could you please keep on?

>_O

Mistress_CanadaMistress_Canadaabout 14 years ago
I love your writing

Complex storyline, funny characters, full of love...

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I clicked on like ch.7 by mistake and I got caught up in the story and kept reading. It is a great story. I should go back and read ch 1-6, but I want to see what happens! The story is great. It would be a great book to get published as an e-book. It would be good to get someone to proof it, but it is great. How about going to GayAuthors.com and putting it up as an e-book. I think people would really love it.

This ch. got me to comment b/c the story at the end, Johann's story was so moving. It made me feel sad for this person. The last sentence was haunting..not in a scary way but more in the effect or how sad a thought it was...could Johann be wandering, wanting to find his love? How hard it must have been to leave, but he made the only choice he could. It also was sad to think that Hec could be afraid he could lose his love if their lives mirror the lives of Henry and Johann, esp once he got sick. Like he said, could he die of something other than consumption?

The one thing I think could be added would be how the two men met. What brought Johann to the hotel? How did their affair start and how did they use the hidden passages to be together?

Look forward to more. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
consumption

that cough of his, got me thinking, something kept the two old lovers apart.

Is johann trying to make his way back

no wonder Hec fusses over Jake's cough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story!!

This is a refreshingly different tale. I've been wondering for a while, though: why doesn't Jake see a doctor? Hmmm...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous