Rhia & Her Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven chuckled against her pussy, enjoying her responses. He jolted her as he added his fingers to the mix, sliding one into her tight pussy. Rhia shook her head to the side, her eyes squeezed shut. It was like her whole world was electric pleasure; nothing else mattered.

Sensing she was close to her first orgasm, Steven pumped another finger inside her, her cunt walls gripping his fingers as he worked them in and out. His mouth fixed on her clit, nibbling it, sucking greedily as her thighs quivered against his face.

Rhia was hit by wave after wave of colour; hot intense pleasure flowing over her as she orgasmed. It crashed down on her, taking her to the peak and beyond. Steven raised his eyes and took in the expression on her sweet, innocent face as she came over his fingers, her body on fire. He would never forget the look of Rhia chewing on her own thong, her body shaking under his ministrations; the sound of her screaming for him.

After what seemed like eternity Rhia opened her dazed eyes, a shaky hand removing the thong from her mouth. She was breathless, wordless... she felt like her limbs had been liquified.

"I think you enjoyed that Rhia," Steven smiled, his face smeared in her cum.

"Ohh... God... Uncle Steve... god! I didn't know it felt so wonderful..." she answered lazily, almost slurring her words as if she were drunk.

"And it can only get better."

He climbed back up her body and kissed her, letting her once again taste her own sex.

"Now, Rhia. I want you to show me what you're hiding under that shirt. Take it off," he ordered, his voice thick with longing.

Rocking back on his knees, Rhia now between his legs, he waited with baited breath as her fingers worked the buttons on her shirt, popping them one by one. Hearing the sound of a zipper, Rhia looked up to see her Uncle pulling down his pants and boxers with one anxious push.

As she pushed her shirt open and half-sat up shrugging out of it, her eyes remained fixed to the huge piece of erect meat that pulsed against his stomach. She chewed on her lip nervously as she reached behind herself and fumbled with the clasp on her bra.


"It's so big," she said in awe.

"Have you ever touched one before," Steven asked as he hooked his fingers into the straps of her bra and pulled them from her shoulders, releasing her supple breasts.

He groaned with need, tracing his fingers down her narrow shoulders to the quivering mounds and cupping them. He caressed them in slow circles, squeezing them, trapping the nipples between his fingers and twisting them to the point of pain.

Rhia gasped and licked her lips, a new flood of juices leaking onto the bed, her eyes still glued to her Uncle's cock. That wasn't going to fit...

Relinquishing his hold on her breasts he took her hands in his and guided them to his erection. Steven placed her small hands on his cock and it jumped beneath them. It didn't feel at all like what Rhia imagined. She ran her fingers over its smoothness, and the ridges and veins. It throbbed in response as she lightly caressed the 8 inch shaft, from base to tip.

"That's it sweetheart. Now you're going to make me cum."

Steven took her place on the small bed, Rhia kneeling between his legs. Both were now naked, Steven having discarded his shirt. All that remained were Rhia's platform sandals, but she had been instructed to leave those on.

Under his insistent words of encouragement Rhia kissed the engorged head of her Uncle's cock. She probed the tip with her tongue tasting his salty precum for the first time. His hands fondled her breasts as her lips stretched around the head of his cock, sucking it into her hot mouth. As Rhia licked and sucked up and down the length of his cock, her hands toyed with his heavy balls, cupping them.

Though she was inexperienced, Steven was in heaven as his niece licked his aching cock, her nipples hard in his palms.

"Put it in your mouth baby. Suck it into your mouth as far as it will go," he groaned, moving his hands to her head, guiding her. He pulled the tie from her hair and let the long blonde locks fall around her face and over his thighs as she slid the head back into her mouth. He wound his hands in her hair, urging more of his cock into her mouth.

Rhia moaned as her mouth was soon full of throbbing cockmeat. She sucked and swirled her tongue over his cock, the hands in her hair pulling her up and down until she was bobbing and slurping on his cock like a pro.

"Oh jesus Rhia! That's it, suck my cock you little slut. You're my little slut... yessss," he hissed as he threw his head back and thrust his hips, pumping his cock into her mouth.

Rhia gagged as her Uncle's cock hit the back of her mouth and continued to push into her throat. She sucked him like crazy, his hands forcing her up and down. When she had the chance she swallowed, but soon even that was impossible as inch by inch his cock disappeared into her mouth, edging down her throat. She tried to pull back but Uncle Steven pushed her head down and pumped his hips at the same time, opening her tight throat little by little until the muscles of her throat were squeezing his cock, and tears were running down her cheeks.

As she tried to breathe her Uncle fucked her face brutally, harder and faster. All she could do was continue to suck. Before she knew it her nose was deep in his coarse pubic hair, and his balls were slapping against her chin.

Rhia could hardly take anymore. Her throat may have stretched but she couldn't breath; her gag reflects only seemed to be stronger. Steven was roaring above her, his head thrown back in ecstasy, then with a final thrust he lodged himself in her throat, holding her head in place.

"Rhia you fuckin' slut. I'm going to cum! Fill you with my cum you little whore!" he bellowed as Rhia felt his cock twitch in her throat, the first jet of cum exploding.

"Yessss! Take it all!

Spasm after spasm of Uncle Steven's cum splashed down her throat. He pulled his spurting cock out of her mouth with a wet 'plop', salvia tricking down Rhia's chin as she convulsively swallowed at the same time as trying to gulp in oxygen.

Steven released the handful of hair, now holding his cock in his hands, milking every last drop of cum onto Rhia's lips and chest. When he was spent he collapsed back on the bed, leaving Rhia stunned, strings of sperm over her breasts.

Her throat burned and her mouth ached; her jaw almost numb. She reached a shaky hand to her lips, wiping them.

Just then her Uncle opened his eyes to look at his 'handy work', "Lick it. Clean yourself up Rhia you good little cum slut," he ordered with s smile, his hands fondling his now limp cock.

Rhia traced her fingers over her chest, scooping up the sticky mess and inserting them into her mouth, sucking them clean. Steven groaned as he watched, stroking himself to half-mast, much to Rhia's horror.

He laughed when he saw the look on her face, "You were wonderful Rhia. Your mouth is glorious. The first time hurts a little, but you're a great cock sucker. I haven't had a blowjob that good in years. I can go for hours Rhia... you'll see."

Despite feeling betrayed - he had said he wouldn't hurt her, and even when she had struggled to pull free he had only shoved his cock deeper down her throat - she felt a well of pride. Her Uncle, handsome and strong, had just complimented her, the frigid virgin. If only Darren knew what she had just done...

"Don't look so scared, I said I would look after you and I will. I have dreamed about making love to you for too long now. The thought of you going off to that party and fucking some snot-nosed guy drove me crazy. Your first time should be with someone you love and trust; someone who will treat you right..." He said soothingly as he placed his hands on her thighs and caressed them with the tips of his fingers, making her shiver with delight.

"You love me don't you Rhiannon?"

Rhia scooted closer, trying not to appear awkward as she lay herself on top of him, her hands combing through the dusting of hair on his chest. She ran her nails over his nipples lightly, smiling when he groaned.

"Yes, I love you Uncle Steven," she replied as she gave her long hair a flick over her shoulder, "And I never wanted to sleep with any one before now, not truly. Just-"

But that's all Steven needed to hear as his lips clamped over hers once more. He rolled her under him, forcing his body between her legs. Rhia closed her eyes and kissed him back with everything she had, her hands now on his back.

"It will only hurt for a moment..." he uttered between teasing her nipples with his teeth.

Rhia moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him to her. She could feel his hardness on her belly, and she humped against him as her hands ventured lower, squeezing his ass cheeks. Needing no further indication that she was a willing participant, Steven adjusted his position until Rhia whimpered as the head of his cock teased her clit. He bit into her shoulder as the hot wet folds of her pussy wrapped around his cock. Rhia gasped and thrust her hips, wanting him inside her.

He aimed his cock at her tight opening, circling this cockhead, coating it with juices. He braced himself as he thrust forward, the head edging inside her virgin hole. Rhia hissed with pleasure and pain, her nails clawing at his back as he inched further in.

"Fuck... Fuck me..."she moaned as she bit down on her lip, drawing blood.

Steven grunted as he met the resistance that was her hymen. He wanted her so bad; he wanted to just let loose and pound her. After all ,they had plenty of time for slow love-making later. He looked down at her panting face, her body covered in a sheen of sweat. It had been 20 odd years since he had screwed a virgin, and he may never have the chance again. And like that he was determined to take the selfish road...

He pulled out of her wet pussy slowly, then with one almighty thrust of his hips he ploughed right into her, breaking her maidenhead and burying himself almost to the hilt.

Rhia and Steven both screamed as he impaled her. She had never felt so full or stretched in her life. Pain soared through her veins as his cock split her open. Steven swore he had never been inside anything so tight or hot before. The walls of her cunt gripped his cock, the muscles spasming around his thick member. It was an effort to not blow his load right then and there.

He held himself inside her, not moving while Rhia adjusted to his size.

"God Baby! You are soooo fuckin' tight... shit..."

Rhia whimpered beneath him, her chest and face red. "Pl-please, it hurts..." she cried.

Leaning down and kissing her, Steven slowly eased out of her opening.

"It's ok Rhia... I'm gonna make it feel real good," he groaned as he thrust back inside her, shaking her whole body with his thrusts. He reached between them, finding her pulsing clit and diddling it.

Rhia screamed, her body rigid with pain as he pumped her again and again. Faster and harder he fucked her, until Rhia thought she was going to break her in two. Instead, the pain turned to something new. As she stretched to accommodate him she found herself arching her back and thrusting her hips to met his. He worked her clit like a madman, making her screams of pain turn to moans and squeals of pleasure.

The sound of wet flesh slapping mingled with their cries, Rhia now fucking her Uncle back with abandon. Her thighs squeezed him, her ankles now locked around him as he pistoned in and out of her tight cunt.

"Tell me you like it... Tell me how much you like my cock inside you."

"Ooooh... Uncle Steven... I like it... I love it. Fuck me! I love you cock inside me, pounding me," she chanted feverishly in reply.

"Tell me you want my cum. Tell me you're my little slut... your Uncle's whore," Steven shouted, his face contorted.

Rhia cried out, "God yes... I want it. Cum inside me... cum inside your slut..."

"I'm going to... cummmmmm..." Steven yelled as he gave one last pump of his hips, emptying his seed deep inside Rhia. She clung to his sweaty body as orgasm rolled over her too, both their cum running down her bruised thighs as she dropped her legs to the bed.

Steven nuzzled her chest, giving each of her sensitive buds a loving suckle before resting his head on them. Rhia lay unmoving, too exhausted to even talk. Her body felt so different now, marked by her Uncle, used for the first time.

"Just the beginning Rhia..." he whispered as they both fell into a deep and satisfied sleep, their sweaty limbs tangled, his cock growing soft inside her...

To be continued...

Feedback welcome. I'm a first time writer, long time reader of Literotica!

12